Was excited to go to the San Francisco Cumunion on Saturday night as I haven’t been for a while and was definitely ready for a good fucking. Guess I must’ve sent out all the right vibes because in less than 20 minutes while I was still walking around, I was pushed into a corner onto a fuck bench. The first fuck of the night was a comfortable size, not too big but not too little. He wasn’t much to look at being a rather average 40-year-old but as a cumdump I’ve learned not to care. 

However he surprised me with his prowess. He wanted to explore every part of my hole with his 6 1/2 inch dick. He went up down, sideways and at every angle. It was the perfect first fuck. He stretched and opened me up so that lots of tops could use me that night. And fuck me they did! Overall I had about 15 to 16 guys use my hole and I’m pleased to report that at least eight of them used me as their cumdump. Several times during the night I had cum dripping down my leg.  After being fucked by one guy, as he pulled out a big gush of cum followed.

One of my favorites was a stocky black guy with a thick 8 inch cock that curved to the right. He had been watching this young black guy getting fucked. I moved in next to him and felt that thickness in my hand. I immediately got down on my knees and started sucking till his cock thickened and pushed deeper into my mouth. I stood up and pushed my hole up against his cock struggling at first to have his enter with the wicked curve to the right. 

Boy did he stretch my hole! But he felt so good inside as every inch of him filled my hole. I moaned loud enough so the whole place could hear and he used my hole deeply for about 20 to 30 minutes and then pulled out. I was hoping for his load but it didn’t happen then. We did exchange numbers and then went our separate ways. 

After about another hour of several more fucks and loads, I hooked up with this Latino leather top who’s fucked me several times before at Cumunion. He’s another thick dick 8 inch top solid from base to tip. When I first started my journey towards being a cumdump, it was a struggle to get him inside of me but he was patient so that I always managed to. Because of tops like him, I’m definitely not as tight as I used to be so when we hooked up that night it was much easier to take him. He quickly entered me as deep as he could go and immediately started to pound me. He shoved that 8 inches into me over and over to the rhythm of the loud slapping noises against my ass. I had to admire his stamina as he continued to pound me hard and deep for a good 30 to 40 minutes. I never been been fucked so hard for such a duration! By the time he was ready to unload we were both slick with sweat. 

My thick dicked black top was watching as he grunted and unloaded deep in me. As soon as the Latino leather top pulled out, he jumped right on. Guess he got inspired by the pounding because he proceeded to fuck me the same way. He lasted about 10 minutes and then dumped his load in me. At this point I was exhausted, so I decided to call it a night. The next day my ass was sore and I dumped cum all day. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 17

Cumunion at 442 Natoma SF was great, I loved being bent over the beds upstairs being fucked while guys alongside were also. Then getting up and fucking whoever was nearby - you might have been one of the guys I fucked that night. One Latino guy fucked me every which way for 25 minutes left then we hooked up again 40 minutes later and I was grateful to take his load.

Yup, luv going to 442...always cum home with my well bred ass leaking seed...fuck yeah!! 🤩🐷

• Upvote 1

Cummunion always good for cumdumps. love it when a guy is leaking cum, sloppy hole, and i slide it! Best kinda fuck there is

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:44 AM, Leatherman667 said:

Cummunion always good for cumdumps. love it when a guy is leaking cum, sloppy hole, and i slide it! Best kinda fuck there is

you are right - as a bottom I can tell that men love to load a bottom up one after the other. Every time I get in the sling or over a fuck bench I find getting cock and loads easy. Even my ex preferred to fuck me after other top/s had loaded me up

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ozpig said:

you are right - as a bottom I can tell that men love to load a bottom up one after the other. Every time I get in the sling or over a fuck bench I find getting cock and loads easy. Even my ex preferred to fuck me after other top/s had loaded me up

And the more loads the better. With many loads the top can felch, fuck and snowball. All enjoyment for the bottom too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By noahr84
      34 fit Horny raw  dawg in heat on PrEP  in Houston 4 a conference till 6/10  tight schedule so can't commit to any specific time when I will be free to play..so  looking 4 best place for raw group play. Looking to blow multiple loads & take all offered. Is steamworks  best choice ?
      Have apps but not looking 4 1 on 1..want maximum ,multiple loads  from multiple like minded  pigs .
    • By seaguy
      Did anyone on here attend this party?  Curious to know how it ended up turning out.
      https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/new-york-gay-party-tops/#gs.BqNH3Rs
    • By bihairy
      Yesterday I was invited by a top bud of mine to help fuck and breed a bottom that we have chatted with online.  The bottom guy was cubby with a hairy body and hot hole. I really liked him from his profile on a hook up site. My bud tells me to come over at a certain time and i'm there in a flash.  The three of us start kissing and rubbing cocks and grabbing ass and nipples.  We are all horny as hell and want sex.  My buddy gets naked and so do I.  We help bottom bud get naked.  He is on his knees in a flash sucking cock. Back a.nd forth getting us rock hard.  I'm playing with his ass and he gets on the bed with out a word.  I rim his hole..getting it good and wet. My cock is hard and dripping.
      My buddy positions himself at the front of the bed and bottom guy sucks for all he is worth.  I'm at the other end and slide my cock inside his hot hole.  I start fucking and as I'm pushing inside I am making him deep throat my top bud.  It is a fantastic back and forth. I'm sawing my cock in and out of his hole..It feels so great.  Suddenly he starts to squeeze my cock. OMG the muscles on this guy inside his ass are messaging my cock.  I can't hold back and spew a huge load deep inside his hot hole.  My buddy shoots a load deep in his mouth.
      We flip around as we are both still hard and he is sucking my cock with his ass and cum all over it and taking my buddy in his hole.  This goes on for a short time.  My bud loves feeling my load inside him.  He says he needs a break and I'm hard again so I go back there and push him into the bed and slide inside. Rutting for all I'm worth.  Pumping him with another load of sweet cum.  My sweat on his back..He is moaning his approval.  He is squeezing my cock with his ass muscles.  It keeps me hard and I am fucking him and pumping him without stopping. He is keeping me hard as hell.  I'm fucking him hard and the slapping sound and squishing sounds are music to our ears. He is sucking my buddy again and moaning deep with sighs of pleasure as I thrust inside.  The harder I fuck him the deeper he sucks my buddy.  I feel my 3rd load working its way out of my balls and I pump deep inside his hole till I shoot.  He is holding on to my cock with his ass muscles..incredible.
      He keeps squeezing my cock and it is pulsing and throbbing and getting hard again and I'm just fucking him and pounding and hearing the sex noises and watching him suck my buddy as i fuck him and damn I shoot another inside there. Smaller load but a great orgasm. 
      I roll off and take a break and down a bottle of water!  My buddy is fucking him again and this guy is squeezing his cock and making my buddy moan out load.  They are both moaning and I'm watching with my dick in my hand slowly stroking it. 
      The next thing I'm on my side behind him and he is sucking my buddy and rolling his ass hole against my cock.  I have my arms around him and find his wet hole with my dick.  It pops back in and we are fucking side by side while he is sucking cock.  We don't miss a beat as the fucking continues. He is squeezing my cock again with those amazing muscles.  I shoot another load in his hole and feel it drip out as I pull out. My buddy shoots in his mouth.
      Bottom guy begs me to shove my dick in his hole again so he can shoot a load too.  I have him scoot down to the edge of the bed with his ass hanging over and his feet on my chest..I fuck him that way as he is stroking his dick.  Pounding his cock with his hand wanting to shoot a load.  My bud shoves his cock in bottom guys mouth and I let him spread his legs apart. He is jacking his dick for all he is worth.  I am pounding his ass at this hot scene watching him j/o and suck cock..I shoot my load inside again!..as I am cumming I feel his ass tighten and throb and he is cumming too!  A huge load squirts out of his dick and all over his chest and stomach..we are all bathed in sweat and cum.  The room smells of sweet cum and man sweat.  I'm exhausted and they are too.
      It has been 2.5 hours of sex.  We take turns in the shower and agree to do it again very soon!  What a hot Saturday afternoon!!  BH
    • By LoadMyHoleOAK
      I was on hiatus for a couple of months after my last STI treatment, discovering that my viral load had increased and that I was no longer undetectable. I was really weighing whether or not I should continue with my lifestyle choice of being a cumdump.

Yet the urge in me remained. I felt like I had lost the part of me that I had spent two years discovering after YEARS of repressing my desires. Crazy to think that repressing my need to be a cumdump felt like chopping off my arm. I thought about returning back to an occasional one on one bareback hook up, but there is a sense of purpose in me that feels fulfilled when I open my hole up to be used. Over the past few years I’ve come to accept that ANY man has the right to use my hole. 

So on a recent trip to Germany I went back to my wonderful ways and I offered my hole up to ALL takers. Things started off pretty slow. The first night I went to a sex party at a bar called CDL. I’ve never been there before and wanted to try it out.  It was naked night which worked for me. I grabbed a beer from the small bar at the front and started to explore the back play space. It wasn’t too large; just some cubbies in a couple of areas with those thin sex club mattresses. About 10 men were cruising the space. Perhaps because it was a Thursday night. I decided to display myself on one of the mattresses with my ass up and ready. It didn’t take too long before a top decided to take the bait. He was Spanish looking with a little larger than average cock that had a Prince Albert. It took a little work to get him in since I hadn’t gotten fucked for a couple of months, but once he was there he started using my hole. He was a thruster and a pounder, pushing me down on the mattress and shoving a pillow under my legs so he could access my hole better. His Prince Albert felt SOOO good sliding against the walls of my hole. He switched directions several times to experience a different part of my hole stretching it out to accommodate his needs. By the end of 30 minutes, I was begging to feel his smooth silky cum coat the walls of my hole. He thrust harder pulling completely out and slamming back in; the Prince Albert sliding in and out past the outer rim of my hole till with a groan he thrust deep in me and unloaded. Good start to my return as I cumdump! Got opened up nicely AND loaded!

I hadn’t realized it but there had been another guy watching us who jumped on as soon as Prince Albert left. He was a quick cummer and lasted for five minutes of repetitive thrusts. He squeezed me at the end and kissed me with his bad breath. I was beginning to feel the sense of exhilaration that comes from my hole being used as a cumdump. I knew I didn’t care that the last guy was older, unattractive and sure didn’t know how to fuck. I was embracing the need and desire to be used over and over again.
      End of part one. Part two the journey continues.

Other #BBBH Sites…