Sore Ass from Cumunion

LoadMyHoleSF

Was excited to go to the San Francisco Cumunion on Saturday night as I haven’t been for a while and was definitely ready for a good fucking. Guess I must’ve sent out all the right vibes because in less than 20 minutes while I was still walking around, I was pushed into a corner onto a fuck bench. The first fuck of the night was a comfortable size, not too big but not too little. He wasn’t much to look at being a rather average 40-year-old but as a cumdump I’ve learned not to care. 

However he surprised me with his prowess. He wanted to explore every part of my hole with his 6 1/2 inch dick. He went up down, sideways and at every angle. It was the perfect first fuck. He stretched and opened me up so that lots of tops could use me that night. And fuck me they did! Overall I had about 15 to 16 guys use my hole and I’m pleased to report that at least eight of them used me as their cumdump. Several times during the night I had cum dripping down my leg.  After being fucked by one guy, as he pulled out a big gush of cum followed.

One of my favorites was a stocky black guy with a thick 8 inch cock that curved to the right. He had been watching this young black guy getting fucked. I moved in next to him and felt that thickness in my hand. I immediately got down on my knees and started sucking till his cock thickened and pushed deeper into my mouth. I stood up and pushed my hole up against his cock struggling at first to have his enter with the wicked curve to the right. 

Boy did he stretch my hole! But he felt so good inside as every inch of him filled my hole. I moaned loud enough so the whole place could hear and he used my hole deeply for about 20 to 30 minutes and then pulled out. I was hoping for his load but it didn’t happen then. We did exchange numbers and then went our separate ways. 

After about another hour of several more fucks and loads, I hooked up with this Latino leather top who’s fucked me several times before at Cumunion. He’s another thick dick 8 inch top solid from base to tip. When I first started my journey towards being a cumdump, it was a struggle to get him inside of me but he was patient so that I always managed to. Because of tops like him, I’m definitely not as tight as I used to be so when we hooked up that night it was much easier to take him. He quickly entered me as deep as he could go and immediately started to pound me. He shoved that 8 inches into me over and over to the rhythm of the loud slapping noises against my ass. I had to admire his stamina as he continued to pound me hard and deep for a good 30 to 40 minutes. I never been been fucked so hard for such a duration! By the time he was ready to unload we were both slick with sweat. 

My thick dicked black top was watching as he grunted and unloaded deep in me. As soon as the Latino leather top pulled out, he jumped right on. Guess he got inspired by the pounding because he proceeded to fuck me the same way. He lasted about 10 minutes and then dumped his load in me. At this point I was exhausted, so I decided to call it a night. The next day my ass was sore and I dumped cum all day. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 14

• 1 month later...

Cumunion at 442 Natoma SF was great, I loved being bent over the beds upstairs being fucked while guys alongside were also. Then getting up and fucking whoever was nearby - you might have been one of the guys I fucked that night. One Latino guy fucked me every which way for 25 minutes left then we hooked up again 40 minutes later and I was grateful to take his load.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:44 AM, Leatherman667 said:

Cummunion always good for cumdumps. love it when a guy is leaking cum, sloppy hole, and i slide it! Best kinda fuck there is

you are right - as a bottom I can tell that men love to load a bottom up one after the other. Every time I get in the sling or over a fuck bench I find getting cock and loads easy. Even my ex preferred to fuck me after other top/s had loaded me up

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ozpig said:

you are right - as a bottom I can tell that men love to load a bottom up one after the other. Every time I get in the sling or over a fuck bench I find getting cock and loads easy. Even my ex preferred to fuck me after other top/s had loaded me up

And the more loads the better. With many loads the top can felch, fuck and snowball. All enjoyment for the bottom too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1