Four More Loads in Munich

Londonbear

Last night Friday I arranged to meet a PrEP'd-up young German guy who was very much my type:  skinny, tattooed bearded and very hung.  He warned me that he was not a quick draw and liked long sessions, and that he could shoot more than once.  Sounded great to me.

He came to my hotel at 8.45 and was much shorter than I expected making me feel huge at 6.2, but very cute. I dropped my towel and got on all fours on the bed as we had agreed.  I could hear him stripping off his clothes behind me, then felt his beard on my ass cheeks and his tongue in my hole, he rimmed me really well and sucked on my hole, then suddenly stood up and pushed his cock all the way in.

I had not seen or felt his cock before and was really taken aback by the length and girth.  I do love it when a skinny little guy has a big fat cock.  He then started to pound my ass really well, pinning me down to the bed until he announced shortly after that he was "I'm ready to cum," blowing a huge load into my ass.

What happened next was amazing.  He remained balls deep inside me, his cock remaining rock hard as he whispered in my ear that he had no intention of stopping and could keep going like this for hours.  Which he did.  During the next two hours he fucked me every which way using his first load as lube.  This was a totally natural fuck, no lube apart from his load, no poppers and just intense raw fucking.

He came in me a further two times until finally we were just so hot and sticky we called it a night. He showered and went home promising a repeat on Monday

IMG_6130.JPG

IMG_6133.JPG

IMG_6134.JPG

After he left I showered and checked my phone.  The guy from the night before was in the lobby on the off chance so he came up and pulled out his thick Egyptian cock.  I am not sure he could tell how much I had been fucked already but I guess he must have known as my ass lips were quite puffy and I was full of the first guy's cum.  Just as he had the night before, he started pile-driving my ass, giving me my fourth load of the night.

Afterwards he showered, thanked me, we shook hands and he left.  I passed out on the bed with a sore and dripping hole.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

• 2 months later...