First Cocksucking Location

marktulley2000

• 3 months later...
Guest Upstateguy518

I believe I was 19-20 at the time. It was in the parking lot of a Walmart at night. He pulled up in the family van, I hopped inside and swallowed his load. It unlocked the inner cocksucker in me and I have been doing it to total strangers ever since.

My experience was a little backwards... I got bred before I ever sucked a cock.  The story is on a couple of threads here, but this question is about sucking my first cock.

I was 18, freshman in college.  I had just gotten bred for the first time a couple of weeks earlier and was horny for more dick, but being a poor college kid with a room mate, I couldn't afford a motel or bring anyone to my room.  It was the 90's and the internet was still young, but thankfully, dating sites were prolific.

I found someone else on campus and we started chatting.  Neither of us had a place to fuck, but I had a truck in the parking garage.  We met at the garage entrance, walked up the stairs to my parking space and climbed in.  Its was an old truck and just a single cab, so no matter how we tried to situate ourselves, there was just no room for him to fuck me.  We were both horny as fuck, so we settled for me blowing him.  I wanted that hot college dick in my ass, but he stepped me through my first blowjob and rewarded me with a nice tasty load.

He must have liked it too, because it became a fairly regular thing...  So much that I would sometimes find him waiting in the passenger seat if he knew I was going to work or something. (No one locks a classic car, by the way)

Edited by tnjon77

I was 13yrs, he was waaaaaay older lol...53yr old black man with a thick 10inch cut cock. First time was his living room. Ahhhhh memories ❤ 

I sucked his cock weekly after school, through my junior yr. 

I wasn't forced or coerced...i knew what i wanted and engaged willfully.