First Fuck Location

marktulley2000

Love wearing gstrings at the beach for some reson, doing it sinc i was 16... Well that landed me in exploration mode exploring the dunes at jones beach, and then finding guys fucking, which ws interesting, so started sucking guys off and then was raped by two guys, passed out and woke up in am ambulanve with a corona bottle inside me and multiple guys loads. But ever since i have been a whore

When I was 13 or so by a trucker in his 40,s

id hitch hiked and he gave me a lift , he started to talk about sex and dared me to show him my cock , one thing led to another and he BBd me in a cubicle at a toilet in a truck stop.

Painful as he only used spit , but when he came in me it was the best feeling , complete joy.

I was very young , taking a short cut through the woods , met 2 older males having sex ! I became friends with them - Black Male as a Master and his friend a fem male ! They lived close to me - the fem male developing my cunt / pussy hole with fingers and toys - preparing my hole for his huge black dick ! My first time being fucked was at his house !  :P

• Like 1

my first fuck  walking thru a cemetary late one nite  ran into a guy cute as high as a kite whipped out his cock asked me if i ever took cock i said i have sucked cock  never got fucked grabed me started kissing me really went at it then bent me over and spit on my ass and his cock slid right in couldnt beleive i was letting some stranger fuck me over a tomb stone was so hot and suck a great fuck took his time and blew his load in me  was first and will always remember it

• 4 months later...
On 5/8/2018 at 3:19 PM, bbboffer said:

my first fuck  walking thru a cemetary late one nite  ran into a guy cute as high as a kite whipped out his cock asked me if i ever took cock i said i have sucked cock  never got fucked grabed me started kissing me really went at it then bent me over and spit on my ass and his cock slid right in couldnt beleive i was letting some stranger fuck me over a tomb stone was so hot and suck a great fuck took his time and blew his load in me  was first and will always remember it

wow im in sayreville same thing happened to me

I was 17 and just learned to drive. Borrowed my Mums car and drove out to a well known cruising area in my town - a nasty public toilet.

i hung around for a while and these two really old guys - late 60s maybe - we’re hanging around too. I pipped up the courage to go in to the urinal and was followed in by them. They stood either side and felt me up before I ended up on all fours in the open space taking old man cock.

i asked if they were doing me safe and they said that I should have said before as I was taking it raw like a good boy should. They both came and I was sloppy wet begging them for more but they were too old to get it up again. 

Ended up hanging around and taking a very sexy younger daddy who couldnt believe how wet I was.

hot day?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...