Hemorrhoids as a Cumdump

Does anyone have experience with hemorrhoids?  I love taking raw cock and being fucked, but a couple months ago I was diagnosed with hemorrhoids and it sucks.  I had to cut back on the dick I was taking.  However, after months of not getting fucked and, my urge to take loads getting the better of me, I hooked up the other night.

And it was so painful.  Neither the weed I had smoked, nor the poppers I had huffed were sufficient to dull the pain.

Do I need to take more time?  Are my days of being a cumdump over?  Are there tips or tricks I can use to speed up the healing process?  I'm desperate to be fucked again.

I'm going to make the assumption that your doctor used a banding procedure in the office on the hemorrhoids. At the risk of telling the world more about my ass than most sensible people want to know, I waited six weeks after the last banding. If you actually had surgery (OUCH..!!), you need to talk to your doctor. And even if you don't feel comfortable having that conversation with your doctor, you need to have that conversation -- for chrissake, you're not dealing with a hangnail.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...