Creaming ass

lioilk

Hi,

I recently noticed on the Internet many breeding videos with creaming asses. The top is giving the bottom some nice fuck while his dick is being covered with some white liquid produced by the bottom's ass.

Two questions about this:

- Do you guys cream when getting fucked, and if yes, how do you manage to do so?

- Is that a black bottoms thing? In all these vids the bottoms were always black, and I have never seen a white bottom cream in a video so far.

Any insight about this?

12 minutes ago, lioilk said:

Hi,

I recently noticed on the Internet many breeding videos with creaming asses. The top is giving the bottom some nice fuck while his dick is being covered with some white liquid produced by the bottom's ass.

Two questions about this:

- Do you guys cream when getting fucked, and if yes, how do you manage to do so?

- Is that a black bottoms thing? In all these vids the bottoms were always black, and I have never seen a white bottom cream in a video so far.

Any insight about this?

I wouldn't say "creaming".. but when I'm getting a particularly good fuck I produce lots of anal secretions... The other night, with one of my favorite tops I was so wet between his precum and my juices I'd thought he had already shot his load...