On the fence

Guest CumCurious

Guest CumCurious

recently new member here after accidentally coming on to this site, and honestly after a ton of research and understanding and reading, I'm so on the fence about a recent but powerful fantasy. 

I've really delved into a fantasy of being pozzed in a ritualized setting, like a second pregnancy only males have with each other, and the description from TIM really sparked that in me: 

Mansex is a virus, one that uses men as its host. Some try to resist it. Others embrace it as the source of life and meaning. We live to breed the sex-virus, to pass it on to every random anonymous dude we meet and fuck. It’s how we reproduce, man.

We shoot viral loads every time. Our jizz ain’t for making babies. Our sex spreads like wildfire, squirting out of one man’s dick, shooting deep inside another, then another and another.

Join in, buddy. You’ll never look back.

I get absolutely hard just thinking about it, and my mouth waters at the notion of being part of a male-only line, starting from a really good friend of mine whom I've talked with and he said he'd love to feel closer and have that bond of sharing his permanent seed with me...

on the other hand I'm not too sure what the consequences would be after it, especially since I'm a foreign student at a UK university.  

I guess the TL;DR is: should I embrace my inner pig and give it what it desires, being pozzed up? or should I continue being PrEP for now and give myself much more time and a strong position in life where I can not have to worry?

The horny bastards on this site will tell you two things:

Go out there fuck hard and get pozzed

Get on/stay on PrEP and fuck hard

I know I have given one of those pieces of "advice"  to many other guys.  Fact of the matter, only what you believe and you want is important.  I chased and caught and openly tell folks that.   But that is meaningless to anyone else.  It is your body, your potential health issues, you choice.   Read more on hear to understand the points of view.   But only elect to chase if you truly understand what that means (not just the hot fuck...what it means for the rest of your life).  If you understand and still desire the bug, then do as you must to fulfill your own desires.   

• Upvote 3

I posted this other places, but seems appropriate here.   I went off PrEP earlier this year.  Waited a number of weeks and resumed bb sex.   First guy I had sex with post prep knocked me up.   No regrets here, but just wanted you to know, it is nothing to play around with unless you are prepared to live with the consequences.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest alwaysready

I agree with rede4it.  wait until you are sure it feels right. do not let anyone on here or elsewhere push you in a direction  you are not sure you are ready to head. there is plenty of time for you to breed.  I think the quote from TIM is really hot. I would like to post another much darker one from a novel I just read but am not sure it would exceed 'fair usage' guidelines.

Guest CumCurious

thanks for the advice guys, it's just so hot to think of being part of a brotherhood of sorts and getting inducted into it, I feel like personally I'm not a fully realized pig until I do get pozzed, and the thought of sharing that with other guys does get my dick rock hard.

Guest alwaysready

to repeat...no doubt what I said earlier; you will know when you are ready to flush your truvada down the toilet, and prepare your body for invasion and infection, hopefully in erotic and sensual settings and realities.

Guest Saturn1

If you stop taking Prep, it doesn't mean that you need to start chasing or that you will even get knocked up. I would love to hear that you are going off Prep and having natural bare sex. Being Prep free means you let fate decide if you become poz. So, stop the Prep and enjoy bare sex. I t would be great to have you in the Poz community! It is your choice!

Guest alwaysready

I think cum curious may have jumped off the fence.  just sayin'............ come on, Anthony. get in your horseless carriage and drive over to Memphis so I can breed you.

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/2/2017 at 4:19 PM, CumCurious said:

thanks for the advice guys, it's just so hot to think of being part of a brotherhood of sorts and getting inducted into it, I feel like personally I'm not a fully realized pig until I do get pozzed, and the thought of sharing that with other guys does get my dick rock hard.

The idea of a poz "brotherhood" sounds really hot but let's think about why that brotherhood developed. Just like with many other stigmatized minorities, poz men initially bonded over common experiences and hardships, and found comfort in solidarity. It's a great thing that they have that support, but it doesn't mean it's something to aspire to for its own sake. Life is harder being poz -- no way around that. I've known people in the deaf community and it is a tight-knit and supportive one, but I'm not going to deliberately destroy my hearing in order to join it.

At present it seems like fun and games -- you can get pozzed and have the option to go on meds before you get sick -- it doesn't seem like a big deal. But we're taking a lot for granted. Treating one HIV+ person costs tens of thousands of dollars a year. (Even if you decide to let yourself die "naturally" it's a costly matter.) The US government currently guarantees HIV treatment through the Ryan White Care Act -- but that is precarious in the current political environment. If the economy goes to shit, things could get ugly. Look at Venezuela, where the collapse of the economy means people who have been healthy undetectable for years are now dying of AIDS.

I've been both on and off PrEP, and I understand the powerful erotic pull of men sharing the virus as a way of bonding. But being on PrEP I feel I can bond just as much with both neg and poz guys. Instead of trying to pick a tribe, let's create a big tent where we can welcome both poz guys and PrEPsters into the brotherhood of unbridled pigs. And, in the process, save ourselves and society a lot of unnecessary expense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest alwaysready

cumcurious has not been online in a month, and had nothing to say the last time he was, unless it was private IM. he stopped talking after his 4 day weekend in London, at least I assume he went.  so who knows what happened.

Guest alwaysready

further update. cumcurious, under another name, looked at my profile today on recon.  did not answer my last message. but I sent him another asking how he was doing with his pozzing or not.