On the fence

Guest CumCurious

Guest alwaysready

final update: perhaps. got a message from him on recon. said he was so high he did not remember he was on prep. I assume he meant on his London trip. talking to someone after caused him to realize it was best to stay on prep, and that he would be deleting his profile on here soon. he was on an hour ago and the profile is still up. I think the pull of being pozzed is still so strong, he can't bring himself, ad momento, to cut himself off from those he shares these desires with, and those who could gratify his desires.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest alwaysready
On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 4:39 PM, CumCurious said:

recently new member here after accidentally coming on to this site, and honestly after a ton of research and understanding and reading, I'm so on the fence about a recent but powerful fantasy. 

I've really delved into a fantasy of being pozzed in a ritualized setting, like a second pregnancy only males have with each other, and the description from TIM really sparked that in me: 

Mansex is a virus, one that uses men as its host. Some try to resist it. Others embrace it as the source of life and meaning. We live to breed the sex-virus, to pass it on to every random anonymous dude we meet and fuck. It’s how we reproduce, man.

We shoot viral loads every time. Our jizz ain’t for making babies. Our sex spreads like wildfire, squirting out of one man’s dick, shooting deep inside another, then another and another.

Join in, buddy. You’ll never look back.

I get absolutely hard just thinking about it, and my mouth waters at the notion of being part of a male-only line, starting from a really good friend of mine whom I've talked with and he said he'd love to feel closer and have that bond of sharing his permanent seed with me...

on the other hand I'm not too sure what the consequences would be after it, especially since I'm a foreign student at a UK university.  

I guess the TL;DR is: should I embrace my inner pig and give it what it desires, being pozzed up? or should I continue being PrEP for now and give myself much more time and a strong position in life where I can not have to worry?

actually cumcurious has been on here since 2012.  I guess he meant he had accidentally discovered this site twice.

• 7 months later...
Guest alwaysready

he took hos profile down on recon. not sure if he is up anywhere else. his profile is still up here. he will be back. he wants to get pregnant.

• 7 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

You really need to weigh everything out, assess where you are in life, and make sure there is nothing you might miss out on in the future. As ready as I think I am, it's still a real emotional roller coaster ride, the day after I think I might have been impregnated. 

Guest cardoc49
49 minutes ago, PozTemptation said:

You really need to weigh everything out, assess where you are in life, and make sure there is nothing you might miss out on in the future. As ready as I think I am, it's still a real emotional roller coaster ride, the day after I think I might have been impregnated. 

hey and thanks for sharing: you are a very wise guy indeed - we cannot ignore the emotional (side) effects! nor should we, but we need to welcome them - they tell us we are HUMANS!

and Im so very very happy for your beautiful night - definitely do wish and hope and beg you are finally impregnated!

• 3 months later...

I truly respect all those who made the conscious decision to become poz. Salute to those pigs who actively and happily take all loads, no questions asked and deal with std consequences as they come.

I love being a gay bottom. The first time I took dick up my ass, I was hooked!            I love worshipping dick and serving men!
There is nooooo better feeling for me than being fucked by another man, being fucked raw and have my hole loaded and creamed with his cummmm 😜

But I am not at a point where I wish to be pozed accidentally or on purpose.

The idea of being a no load refused bottom pig slut is sexy as all fuck. The reality is of being on hiv meds, unknown side effects of those meds, how hiv will affect my body and daily life, is a sobering notion.

I will continue to live vicariously through those who made this choice. I respect their choice.

My raw encounters have been few and with trusted, tested, known partners. My peace of mind is not worth becoming and poz whore.
I use poz whore in this forum as a term of endearment for those who are about the sexually hedonostic poz life.

I am not at that level of sexual queerdom and probably never will be.

We all have a journey and truth.

• 2 weeks later...