Sinfuljock wrote, “I like it when he wants to share me with friends because they have to experience it for themselves.”

Have you ever has someone contact you by phone, text or in person and been told "my friend says your good at sucking cock" or "I hear you are a good fuck"?

Have you ever told someone else that they should contact this guy because he is good at sucking cock or a good fuck?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

my husband says I have the hottest ass he's ever seen and wants to photograph it and share with his FB friends, the photo not my ass. Since we're monogamous for now, I don't see the point. We did go to a nude brunch and two of the naked men did say my ass was hot and would love to fuck me. I guess if the husband puts the picture out, then my ass is open for business! Years ago I did have areputation as an excellent cocksucker at the steam vents but they've since closed down. 

19 hours ago, punaman said:

my husband says I have the hottest ass he's ever seen and wants to photograph it and share with his FB friends, the photo not my ass. Since we're monogamous for now, I don't see the point. We did go to a nude brunch and two of the naked men did say my ass was hot and would love to fuck me. I guess if the husband puts the picture out, then my ass is open for business! Years ago I did have areputation as an excellent cocksucker at the steam vents but they've since closed down. 

You say, "I did have a reputation as an excellent cocksucker at the steam vent." So do people walking around actual say to each other, "You should try that guy out, he is an excellent cocksucker."

4 hours ago, marktulley2000 said:

You say, "I did have a reputation as an excellent cocksucker at the steam vent." So do people walking around actual say to each other, "You should try that guy out, he is an excellent cocksucker."

Yes they do, at the steam vents and the bushes above the nude beach

I had this happen a time or two. I got a text from someone I didn't know, saying "so and so said you give good head and are a great fuck. Want my cock?" I love it when I make an impression on a Top that leads him to giving my number to someone else! 

ive had it a cpl of times where ive recived a text asking if i want their spunk up my ass and when i ask "who are you".....the reply was a "friend said you are a great fuck so i want to fuck you"........... a good girl never refuses a load LOL :) 

• Upvote 1