Being tag team fucked and bred by 2 brothers 18/11/17.

4anyone2use

Having one of my biggest fantasies come true on Saturday 18/11/17. I am hooking up with 2 daddy type brothers, who will be tag team fucking using and breeding me. I’m such a greedy insatiable pig bottom slut, that once they are finished going through me I would love to be Used by more Tops. Willing to take on all comers, please message me here if you want to have a go too. 

This will be a wired tag team session, I can’t wait to totally submit to both these daddy brothers and let them Use me any way they want. Afterwards I’m going to head to straight to Sydney Sauna in oxford st and take on all comers, I’m such a pig slut cumdump ?

• 3 weeks later...

Was fucking hot, having a repeat performance in a few weeks, these guys were fucking awesome, hung thick cocks, one 8.5 cut, the other 9 uncut, they fucked my face and arse repeatedly for 6 hours, I took their multiple loads down my throat, and up my arse, was verbally abused, treated like a total whore, spat on, pissed on, double penetrated and fucking loved it ?

• 2 months later...