Visit the Biohazardmens party

Gaywhore

I´ve been dreaming of travel to Berlin and visit a party for Biohazardmen but maybe it should stay a dream. I´m a bit older and perhaps there´s no use for an older faggot like me there.

I fully understand why there are´nt any tellings about it and no pics from the parties but for me it would be a dream come true to attend it and to be fucked as much as I can take. The anonymously touch of it, not knowing who´s load I´m taking is also a dream come true.  Anyone who will brief me a bit without making problems for the staff?

• Upvote 2

It's quite simple, really; it's just a naked / jock strap / fetish gear party where people have raw sex all over the place. 

There's nothing really anonymous about it - though obviously a certain discretion is required. I'm not really aware of any particular rules to observe; when I went it all seemed pretty much as you'd expect. (It was brilliant! 24 cocks in an evening - and I didn't even stay very late...)

Whether your age is a factor is perhaps something you could send them an email about; there's a contact form on http://www.biohazardmen.eu/cms/contact-us/ that should do the trick. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
On 11/6/2017 at 6:25 PM, DanishAss said:

It's quite simple, really; it's just a naked / jock strap / fetish gear party where people have raw sex all over the place. 

There's nothing really anonymous about it - though obviously a certain discretion is required. I'm not really aware of any particular rules to observe; when I went it all seemed pretty much as you'd expect. (It was brilliant! 24 cocks in an evening - and I didn't even stay very late...)

Whether your age is a factor is perhaps something you could send them an email about; there's a contact form on http://www.biohazardmen.eu/cms/contact-us/ that should do the trick. 

Finally did you went there ?

Thanks for your answers, I´m glad you took the time. It´s still a dream come true for me, I hope that I can visit Berlin soon enough to attend a lovely party. Again, thanks very much from a true neg faggot whore. Hugs

23 hours ago, Gaywhore said:

Thanks for your answers, I´m glad you took the time. It´s still a dream come true for me, I hope that I can visit Berlin soon enough to attend a lovely party. Again, thanks very much from a true neg faggot whore. Hugs

that's a long dream...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...