Visit the Biohazardmens party

Gaywhore

On 9/18/2019 at 7:02 PM, Ostrogoth said:

I am also thinking of the biohazard men party because I am looking to become poz.

Great, that's a good place. There is some hvl and not on med guy there.

I had great time on last time Folsom XXL, but think next time XXL I'll go later it was too hot because of so crowded. Got fucked in the mattress lot of anon fuck & breed. Had 2 of my neighboured who was sleeping one moment, and some people was fucking them, great to see some guys abusing love it.

Was aslo on a sling more exposed ;) and at the bath to got fucked while pissing on me.

• 1 month later...

Hi there, yes, it is an adventure. I used up my PreP and am now going on without it. No questions, no status talk when I am in fuck places. That makes it even hotter.

Before going to parties like this, read up about the risk of Hepatitis C and group sex. It's been said that 1 in 4 HIV positive men are also Hep C positive. There is a cure for Hep C but it costs tens of thousands of dollars. I was lucky enough to get into a clinical trial and was cured.

All it takes is:

1) a hung top fucks a Hep C positive bottom and gets blood on his cock from the micro tears in the bottom's anus

2) that same top fucks you

3) You are now Hep C positive and your liver becomes a slow ticking time bomb

• 7 months later...
On 10/27/2019 at 9:57 AM, bbzh said:

Before going to parties like this, read up about the risk of Hepatitis C and group sex. It's been said that 1 in 4 HIV positive men are also Hep C positive. There is a cure for Hep C but it costs tens of thousands of dollars. I was lucky enough to get into a clinical trial and was cured.

All it takes is:

1) a hung top fucks a Hep C positive bottom and gets blood on his cock from the micro tears in the bottom's anus

2) that same top fucks you

3) You are now Hep C positive and your liver becomes a slow ticking time bomb

Im british, we have the NHS it costs me nothing to get Hep C cured lol 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UKCUMDUMP said:

Im british, we have the NHS it costs me nothing to get Hep C cured lol 

Hopefully you get tested regularly for it. It does its damage silently. Your liver could be irreparably damaged before you or the NHS know it. If that's funny to you, then 🤷‍♂️.  LOL. 

On 6/15/2020 at 5:32 AM, bbzh said:

Hopefully you get tested regularly for it. It does its damage silently. Your liver could be irreparably damaged before you or the NHS know it. If that's funny to you, then 🤷‍♂️.  LOL. 

3 monthly check ups

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've heard of this a couple of times over the years. Been to Berlin twice, at 22 and 30. I wasn't exactly innocent, but I've come a long way since 22, and wasn't single at 30 so I've still to really dive into the sleaze of the city.

I'd definitely give this night a go on my next trip. Also really want to go to the FickstutenMarkt (Horse Fair Market) at least twice. Once as a stallion and once as a raw mare. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

It's a party for hiv+ people but most if not all the ones attending it will likely be undetectable. It's probably safer than hooking up with a random guy from grindr who hasn't been tested in years.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...