Bowel problems after being fucked by a Prince albert

Paktu

Hey everyone, I think I put myself in a bit of a pickle. 

About a week ago I took a dude bare and he had a Prince Albert piercing. He bred me and about 20 min after, got hard again and fucked me till I had my own orgasm. Ever since then ive had some problems going to the bathroom.

Fairly frequently throughout the day I will feel the need to defecate but only some mucus comes out, which I take as evidence of a fissure. This has been ongoing for more than 5 days. I have barely passed any stool in this time.

I should note that the mucus and my wiping has indicated that there is blood present many times. This has not stopped yet.

Today, and once about 3 days ago, I have been experience a painful, laborious, and 30min-1hr long bowel movement. Todays started when I tried to use a Walgreens saline enema. I have refilled and reused it a few times to promote a bowel movement and it started up this cramping that is only soothed by massaging my lower back and me lying flat on my backwith my legs raised. 

How bad did I fuck up? Advice?

Edited by Paktu

• 2 weeks later...

if you are worried about it then please go have yourself checked out.......if youve not had a regular bowel movement? have you been eating as normal?............did you deep douche before you were fucked?...............could you also be anxious about either barebacking or getting a PA inside you?.........did you use chems?...........is there a possibility you may have contracted an STi...........I KNOW LOTS OF QUESTIONS but alot of things can make your bowels slow down a wee bit.

GO GET A CHECK IF ITS MAKING YOU ANXIOUS...........dont worry about it then making yourself miserable/stressed out.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

I agree it sounds more like an STI. See a doctor just to be sure. If the PA had done any real damage I would have expected some blood with the mucus. BUt your symptoms point to infection rather than damage.

He did have blood with the mucus, he says in the original post. He definitely needs to see a doctor. Could be an sti or it could have been that the PA opened a fissure that was already there.

A PA should not result in this kind of problem. Normally, the metal of the PA, being smooth and non-reactive enough that it doesn't harm the Top's cock, would be too smooth and non-reactive to harm your ass as well, and unless his PA was a huge gauge, the friction likely wouldn't have been enough to cause a fissure, although it's not out of the question. An anal fissure, however (and I've had surgery for one) does not usually present mucus as a symptom. Normally, the symptoms of fissure are bright red blood passing with stools and severe pain on passing them, sometimes lingering afterward.

The mucus does suggest something else going on, and calls for a visit to your physician. This thread is getting older, and I hope by this point the OP has found some relief, but the immediate thing to consider in these cases is how to pass bowel movements without triggering the anal spasms that cause agony. Diet is key, and lots of fiber is critical, including drinking fiber supplements. Stool softeners can help. Sitz baths. Be cautious with things like enemas, however, because unregulated flow through the anus can make matters worse - diarrhea can actually be a cause of fissure.

Anal fissures are no joke, and are not an uncommon problem for bottoms. Our lower holes weren't designed for things going into them, no matter how convinced we are that that's what they're for.

I hope the OP will give us an update on how he fares.

• Like 1