Fun times at the bathhouse

I can't for the life of me remember where this took place. Sooo many nights of taking anonymous loads they tend to run together but this night was memorable for a couple of reasons. I went to the bathhouse for my usual night of whoring out my hole to any hard cock in the mood to fuck a load into me. This night I was in the mood to just lie in my room ass up and lubed and wait to see if I had any takers. Not sure how long I had to wait but eventually I found a hand snaking up my leg and a finger checking out my greased up hole.

Once he discovered I was ready to go he wasted no time in climbing on top and pushing his fat cock up my ass. As usual I took a big hit of poppers to ease his entry. He had a thick cock but not too long and not so thick I could not handle it. I have a hard time with really long dicks but loooove the thick ones. He pounded away a minute and then stopped and twisted around with his cock still buried in my ass. What the hell was he doing? Then he sat up and preceded to tie my hands together. This just got very interesting. It was only later after our encounter that I realized he had reached down to pick up one of my socks.

He went back to fucking me. Of course now I had no access to my poppers and I had to beg him to popper me up. He loved that. God I felt like an asshole trying to get him to give me a whiff of the good stuff. By then I was hooked on his cock and very turned on by the situation. I did not want him to leave so I went along with what he wanted which was me begging for his cock and the poppers. If I was not vocal enough he would stick his fingers in my mouth and pry my jaw wide open.

Eventually he pulled a sock off his own foot and shoved it in my mouth and with his other sock tied it around my mouth and head as a gag. Where the hell was this going? A moment later I found out when he opened the door and invited anybody passing by the door to fuck me. I got a good look at him then. He a well built Asian guy probably in his late 40's or early 50's. Of course I had no problem with that. I was all for it. My own cock got even harder.

The first guy he hooked was this nasty looking thug with a huge cock. I suddenly got worried. He crammed it up my ass without too much trouble but like I said the long ones tear me up and this was no exception. Its that second ring thing. Mine does not open up without extensive snorting of the poppers and I was not getting any. He pounded away with the encouragement of the Asian guy while I thrashed and bucked and complained as much as possible in my condition. He was a big guy so I was pretty much pinned to the mattress. He suggested to the Asian that I was not enjoying the fucking. He actually sounded concerned. The Asian pointed to the poppers. The bottle was duly opened and placed under my nose. I expelled as much breath as possible and then inhaled as much as I could.

The thug took a hit and then proceeded to fuck the holy hell out of me. The poppers did their magic and I felt great giving myself up to the beast pounded his raw cock into me. I was totally relaxed and able to take his fucking. When he came I just melted it felt so good. Of course the next top was already lined up to mount my ass and get going.

The Asian guy was a contradiction. He encouraged the tops to fuck me as brutally as possible, "tear up that ass", kind of talk but he always had them feed me poppers. In fact forced me even when I did not want any more. I was so buzzed I was not sure what was up or down. So not too sure how many guys fucked me during that session. The Asian guy would fuck me every other top or so. My guess would be that he got about a dozen guys to stop in my room and pound out a load. By the end I was a mess. He shut the door to drop his load whispering in my ear how hot it had been to watch me take load after load from anybody he let into the room. I concur, that was really hot.

He shot his wad, yanked his socks off my face and departed leaving the door behind him open and me to get out of the socks he had tied around my wrists and ankles. I have to say that was one of the greatest sexual experiences of my life. I would love to repeat it. Hey anonymous Asian guy, you rock! Thanks for the loads.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 8 months later...