marktulley2000

I have more out of necessity than anything else. When I first found out about the cruising bush by the river, I started biking down there whenever I could, especially during summer break. I was okay with trading oral within the bush itself where any of the other visitors could watch, but was initially more self-conscious about getting fucked in public. Many of my suitors were also understandably wary about being seen fucking me, so their cars provided a modicum of privacy... or a means to move to a more discreet location altogether.

• 1 month later...
Guest 120DaysofSodom

So many times I cant count. I have probably sucked a couple hundred cocks in vehicles over my life.

I am not a huge fan of getting fucked in one though, but ill let a guy load me up in his car if thats what we gotta do. I prefer more room but I would fuck absolutely anywhere.

• 1 year later...

Many times.  Sometimes you want to do it, but there is no time or place available, so you do it where you can.  Sometimes outside, but cars work too.  It is usually fast and it's not super comfortable, but it works in a pinch.  

For a bottom I find cars a bit uncomfortable.  But what works and I have tried it several times is in a parking deck with lots of parked cars, just open the back door and front door on one side and then bend over in the front seat. The top can stand behind you and fuck/breed you! The door block most of the view.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Many times.  Sometimes you want to do it, but there is no time or place available, so you do it where you can.  Sometimes outside, but cars work too.  It is usually fast and it's not super comfortable, but it works in a pinch.  

Or outside the car too Boy, if it's warm enough, standing-up, bent over the fender.

5 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

Or outside the car too Boy, if it's warm enough, standing-up, bent over the fender.

Yes.  Been there, done that too. 😀

First date with my husband who has passed, we ended up finding a parking lot off hwy6 in Houston and had sex in the backseat of my Toyota Tacoma 4x4  legs on the ceiling ass up fucking each other and ending with a great fisting session! Still remember that tight as hell back seat as a fun first date that we recreated many times! We wondered if psychic Susie  knew what happened in her parking lot that first night?!?! Lol

All the time with my fwb in his car ,bcs we both still live with our parents so yeah. I know a lot of discreet places in my area too. I also have a lot of sex with my GF in my old BMW. I was sucking my FWB's cock ystd on his back seat and he fucked me on the trunk after. It was great. But necessity or not, i love being fucked in cars or on their trunks. Makes me feel like a total slut. Plus i am a petrol-head too. 

I am actually planning on selling the BMW bcs it's too low to do off roading and buy sex-friendly car. Most likely a black 99 Toyota Landcruiser 4x4 and i am gonna strip the back interior to make a cozy bed with furniture in there ,put the woofers and led illumination in from the BMW ,and i'll have fully capable party mobil.

Guest Upstateguy518

Tried it once, It was annoyingly difficult. And we were doing it in a van. The risk adds to the excitement but it isn't easy to pull off.

The first time I got laid in a car was by my dad in a rest stop just a couple minutes from our house. It was at Interstate 77 and 271 connection.   http://www.dot.state.oh.us/Divisions/Facilities/Facilities/RestAreas/Lists/Rest Area Information/Location.aspx?FilterField1=Location&FilterValue1=Summit Interstate 271 SB 7.69 In the early 80’s it was overrun and it was early in the morning. He had to go up to Cleveland, and I wanted to be with him. He had a 79 Camaro. And the way the bucket seat was, I would stick my hand down his shorts or pull his cock through the fly and play with his dick while he drove. This time, I went for his dick and he was rock hard and throbbing. The rest stop was less than a mile from where we lived. He didn’t say anything, exited, backed the car between two semis. There’s not a great amount of room in the car, but he was on me, in me and finished in less than 5 minutes. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ah, HALLMARK MOMENTS! Let me share a long-winded story (my close followers will appreciate). Bear with me, as I thought this through... Ready? Ok here she goes...

As a very young freshly-minted gay top I recall an episode with this even younger, lanky blonde, shaggy-haired cliche California boy. The event went down, awkwardly, I don't even know how, on the backseat of my stick-shift Mustang. On some weekend night, he wanted to 'let's go cruising Sunset Boulevard' (where the straight kids go or the closet homo-boys from 'the valley' sniff sexual freedom) and he proudly brought some weed to smoke, while we drove around Hollywood and took the various winding mountain passes to the valley side. We both still 'played it straight' to each other with us sharing 'fun' high-school anecdotes and him hinting at third-party butt-sex a lot. I was basically OUT but he was a bit closeted, still in denial about his obvious queer side (when sober) at least to his strict parents, but his voice gave him away (to me) as not being the 'butch-est' boy in Pasadena. Although when he pulled up to get into my car, hmm, in his stylish 240 Z, I guess he could have passed as a straight playboy... yeah right!

One of his 'anecdotes' he shared that night allegedly involved a former class-mate becoming a 'gay bottom'.  I later figured he was probably really reminiscing about himself. Something about his 'best friend in high-school not wanting to be with girls any more because of the humiliation he suffered by ways of  a popular slut girl on prom-night'.  She supposedly initiated them getting naked for car-sex up at a lover's lane spot on Mullholland Drive. When 'THE FRIEND' dropped his drawers  for the customary coupling, 'Ms.High-school-Hussy' started to giggle uncontrollably and rudely at his still soft 'tiny meat' and said something like: "That won't do, sorry, let's just get dressed and get ice-cream though!"

My lanky shot-gun rider lounged back seductively with his boy-man shoulder-length hair and with the seat all the way back and down at some point, inebriated lightly on some  schnapps he had in a brown paper-bag. (Quick admission) Dudes with sexy long hair were my GAY GATEWAY drug when I came out in high-school. Dudes with pretty shaggy hair. hot-damn, but I never scored with one of those secret crushes!

Looks hot when a cocky, long-haired guy let's his arm out of his best friend's ride, posing or pretending to be butch (for girls) with the window down.  And looking over at something close to your secret crushes with the city-lights on that pretty boy look... made me recall those moments when I beat off to MTV-videos with sexy musicians or more likely to the poster of QUEEN on my bedroom. A FETISH, ok?!  I have 'evolved' into more of a PIG since then. But back then, SO HOT and it did the trick! BONER!!!!!I didn't wait for a proper 'invite' when we got up to that ridge overlooking Hollywood (or was it the valley-side, who cares when you have a boner) I pulled out of busy traffic and hastily undid his pants. They came off with anxious cooperation... he looked at me like with direct eye-contact but didn't say a word. His crotch revealed a cute, but, well 'small' pecker. As a self-imagine TOP ONLY it didn't matter, made my dick look huge, lol. I wasn't a size queen and still don't think I am (liar) But I do like pretty lollipop dicks. I myself was going commando a lot even back then, having learned that from the 'butch crowd' at the 'MOTHERLODE' gay bar, where I already had picked up a few manly men before who gave away their anatomical stats and state of arousal when cruising each other... getting sired by a much younger guy I'm told is a big rush... 

Anyway, I was always ready for cock action! Nelly semi-fantasy boy, I didn't care. My pants were down and his ass was up, his legs spread as far as a 1980 Ford Mustang would allow. I used spit and sheer luck and determination and just forced my dick into him.  I suppose I did it in the very same manner that every boner-teased, oversexed teenager would do it on opportunities like this. I recall by dick barely being able to get past his tight (and way too dry) boy-pussy cunt-lips. (I can use that vulgar term now, after being on BZ for a few years and having been 're-conditioned' to respond well to sleazy terminology! Thanks guys) 

I would say, I used brute force in what would have otherwise, in a hetero, non-consensual way been the style of a RAPE, all to just benefit the aggressor. But he was not an innocent, over-powered 'damsel-in-distress'. He knew he had cock coming and just bit his lips as the dry, barely spit-lubed knob of my circumcised cock pushed past his heavenly cumdumpster gates. I would guess I wasn't his first and I sure wasn't his last. He trance-liked the brutish assault as he just took my dick going in, no matter how deep or how selfish I banged him and his boy-cunt insides, rough and raw into the back-seat (?) Nailed like a bitch on prom-night! NOBODY used rubbers then despite the early warnings from the same authorities that once warned against 'REEFER MADNESS'... and nobody here got 'pregnant' YET!!!!!

... every time I see a movie with clumsy car-sex I'm reminded of me being the 'brute on top'. But my date was taking his penetration like a champ no whimpering, no resistance. No 'walk-of-shame' and post coitus crying! It went so fast and without me really wanting to look at his face 'directly', he seemed to want more... like a fucking relationship or whatever. But I got my nut, he got my load and we disengaged unceremoniously like opportunistic farm-animals once the SIRING is consummated. He was glowing though and seemed to be smitten with me. Too bad I never developed a taste for nelly boys and more aggressive car-sex after that...

(Wait: I later turned over a new leaf, got my cherry popped good and raw by a brute in a his shag-carpeted van... but that would be a story for another day... if my followers want to hear it, let me know!) 

• Like 1