Used as anon cum dump

ohvisit

I placed an ad on Craigslist this afternoon seeking hung tops to load my ass. The scene would be totally anonymous...come into my apartment, slide in my hole, nut, then leave. 

The first response got me really excited. The guy simply said he was a muscular 26 year old with an 8 inch, very thick cock. Interestingly, his full name was on the message, and I found his Facebook with little effort. My heart skipped a beat when I browsed his photos. Military. Married (to a beautiful woman). Muscular. There were countless shirtless photos. This guy was tall, blonde, gorgeous, and ripped. So we exchanged messages, and it was clear he was committed to dumping his load in me. He asked that the scene be totally anonymous. I would be ass up on the bed, lubed and ready to receive. He wanted me to wear a blindfold so I wouldn't see him (of course he didn't know I already knew what he looked like). And he warned me about his girth...suggested I should popper up when I hear him enter the apartment. 

So apparently he lives very close to me. Within five minutes of sending him my address, I hear the door open and footsteps ascending the stairs. I hear him remove his shoes, then his pants, t-shirt, and underwear. He grabs the lube next to the bed and begins to jack his cock. In his deep masculine voice, he orders me to take a hit of poppers. I feel the first lubed finger enter my hole, then suddenly two more. He's not wasting any time. He orders me to take a long hit of poppers and says he is ready to fuck. He yanks his fingers out of my hole and within seconds I feel his heavy dick rest between my cheeks. He won't let me touch his dick, but it feels gigantic. Without warning, he guides his cock down my ass and slides his entire huge cock all the way into my ass with one hard push. I blurt out a loud "oh my god" and he smacks my ass hard. He keeps pushing as hard as he can, keeping his cock buried as far into my ass as he can get. My asshole is spasming from his girth. He's hitting my prostate so hard that the pre-cum just keeps leaking from my cock. Though I'm already spinning from the poppers, he leans over and places the bottle under my nose. As I take a long hit, I marvel that I can feel his pecs and abs against my back. This hot, ripped, married military guy has his raw cock in my ass, and I know he's going to breed me. He screws the cap back on the poppers, drops the bottle on the bed, and pulls all the way out. He pulls my cheeks apart and praises me for my now gaping hole. He spits on my hole and shoves in hard once again. This time he pounds my ass, pulling nearly all the way out and slamming back in to the hilt. He keeps up this pace for a good five minutes, and I seriously think I'm going to faint from the assault on my hole and the popper high. He finally slows down. I start to enjoy the pleasure of his gentle pushing and pulling. But that didn't last long. He again pushed his cock as far into me as he could, as hard as he could. I hear the bottle of poppers open, and he takes a big hit. His cock noticeably swells in my ass. He feverishly begins to slam his cock in and out of my hole. His breathing gets heavy, and I can tell he's about to blow.

"Where do you want me to cum, man?" "Do you want me to breed that ass?" "You want my load up that pussy?" My mind is on overdrive. This fucking hot military guy is about to shoot his sperm in my hole. I'm going to be bred. With one loud grunt, he buries his cock deep in my ass. I feel his cock spasm as he shoots that load deep in my bowels. He stays in my hole far longer than I expected, sliding his cock gently in and out. When he finally pulls out, I feel his warm cum run out my hole and down my balls. I hear him walk to the other side of the bed, and his thick hands grab the sides of my head. He orders me to lick his cock clean. I can taste the remnants of cum, and I inhale the subtle smell of my ass. He backs away and gets dressed. Then he tells me to stay on the bed until I hear the door close. 

I can't believe this has just happened. But then I thought I should check my messages again. Nothing too promising, so I check Grindr. This handsome black 20 year old college student asks if I'd be down for an anonymous fuck. The moment I got his cock pic I agreed. He was packing at least nine inches. For a moment I wondered if the pic might be fake, but I was willing to take a chance. Like the military stud, this guy lives close. Less than five minutes after I sent my address, he's standing behind me, fully erect and ready to go. He's no nonsense. Lubes up and starts pushing in. Thankfully I was loosened up from earlier, but I took a hit of poppers to make the entry easier. His cock is not as thick...but it feels like he's actually longer than nine. I don't feel his balls against my ass, so he's not all the way in. The pain is quite intense at this point, and I put my hands on his legs to stop him for a minute. After a minute or two, I take another hit of poppers. He takes the cue and pushes all the way in. It might be deepest I've ever felt a cock in my ass. So I ask him, "How big is that thing?" His response: 10.5 inches! Damn, I'm really fucked. How the hell can I take this cock when it already hurts this much? He clearly didn't care if it hurt because he grabbed my hips and began to aggressively fuck my hole. He wasn't gentle at all. He'd pull back until only a couple of inches were in my ass, then slam all the way in until his low hanging balls slapped against my ass. He got into a rhythm, and as my ass began to froth from the previous load, the sound of his balls slapping my ass got louder. And the longer he fucked me, the filthier his words got. "You want my black seed, you white whore?" "You love this black cock, white boy?" "You want this big black cock to breed you?" The questions continued, and then he pushed deep. "Fuck, fuck, fuck.....I'm gonna breed your white hole." And with that, I feel that long black cock quiver deep in my ass, filling me up with his seed. He abruptly pulls all the way out. Before I can clamp my ass closed, the cum rushes out. I feel it run down my balls, onto my cock, dripping onto the sheets. How much cum did I have up there?! 

After he leaves, I take a hit of poppers and finger my hole, lapping up the cum that coats my fingers. I start jerking off, and as I get closer to orgasm, I try to push out more cum. I hear a plop as cum streams to the floor. I bend down and lick it up, savoring the taste of the cum from these two anonymous guys. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 10