Bareback Hotel Gloryhole

Fillmeup25

I was incredibly horny after work last Friday afternoon and decided to get a hotel room and see what happened.  Unfortunately I live in an area where it is common to have to drive 30 minutes to get a load, which can be torture for a cum dump like me, so every once in a while I get a hotel room in a bigger city and take as many anonymous loads as possible.

This past Friday I decided to get a cheap hotel room in a smaller city that was just 45 minutes away.  Because my decision was last minute, and because I was exceptionally horny, I had the idea of trying my hand at setting up a makeshift glory hole in my hotel room.  All I wanted was raw cock and cum, I didn't care to see the men behind the cock, so I grabbed an old blanket, some wall hooks, a jockstrap, and poppers and went to the hotel. 

Hanging the blanket across the doorway into the bathroom of my hotel room, I posted an advertisement on Craigslist advising I was a visitor taking raw loads through a glory hole in a hotel room.  To get the address and room number all I asked for was a dick pic.  It is now Sunday night.  I'm resting back at home after having taken 43 loads in two nights from 40 different guys.

My usual was to suck each man's dick until it was rock hard, and then I would turn around, present my ass, and take each cock raw.  Everyone of the guys who stepped through my hotel room door went balls deep, and each shot his load into my ass, after which I sucked each cock clean, never wasting a drop of cum.  The biggest cock I took was a huge nine by six incher which pounded me so hard he actually fucked so much cum from other guys out of my ass, so that by the time he shot his load the cum squirting out of my ass had formed a puddle of cum on the floor. 

This city is in a conservative area in which more than one man isn't comfortable with his sexuality. I'm guessing this is what made my glory hole so popular:  it was in a private hotel room where there was no reception desk to observe the comings and goings of the guests and visitors, making the experience totally anonymous.  It helped I was a visitor to the city, and I didn't ask for a face pic. 

My ass contained so much cum that, as I walked, a steady stream of drops of cum fell to the floor as I walked about.  In addition, cum also soaked through my pants, leaving a wet stain on my seat.  The experience left me feeling like a true cum dump.  I should add I really like to fast for trips like this so I never have to clean out other than the initial cleaning.

This weekend resulted in the single greatest number of cum loads I've taken in one weekend to date.  was the most amount of loads I have taken in a weekend to date, and at 25, I have quite a bit of experience.  In all honesty I'm shocked that it happened in that particular city, which leaves me a bit annoyed it never occurred to me to try it before now. 

In any event I guess there is always a ton of cum to be found if you figure out the best way to get it.  

"If you build it, they will cum." lol

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10