POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?  

1,161 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

• 10-12
    • 13-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41+

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I was worried I'd started sexually way too young but seems I'm totally average. That's actually a relief as I've had a lot of guys slut shame me for being so sexual so young.

14 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

I was worried I'd started sexually way too young but seems I'm totally average. That's actually a relief as I've had a lot of guys slut shame me for being so sexual so young.

You shouldn't have worried. Personally, I feel like there is no such thing as "too young" in this case anyway.

If a boy, no matter how young, realizes he's got a pussy between his buttcheeks and feels the urge to have a big bare daddydick shoved into it, in most cases nature will find a way. When I was 11, no one had ever talked to me about what gay sex felt like or how it all worked, but still (maybe that was my immature, purely instinct-driven gaydar) I just seemed to run into the "right" kind of daddies again and again...

If you are born a little faggot, sooner or later your tight virgin boyhole will start itching, aching to get fucked and bred. Some will be in college already but others may not be older than 7 or 8 when they feel that itch for the first time. Luckily, there are almost always some understanding daddies around, able and willing to scratch that itch for you with their bare adult dicks...

To this day I can remember getting my first taste of a man's load when he shoved two fingers into my sore, well-fucked pussy and than pulled out, wiping his calloused, hairy fingers - fresh from my no-longer-virgin boyhole and coated in his daddycum - on my outstretched tongue...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, RotzBBengel said:

You shouldn't have worried. Personally, I feel like there is no such thing as "too young" in this case anyway.

If a boy, no matter how young, realizes he's got a pussy between his buttcheeks and feels the urge to have a big bare daddydick shoved into it, in most cases nature will find a way. When I was 11, no one had ever talked to me about what gay sex felt like or how it all worked, but still (maybe that was my immature, purely instinct-driven gaydar) I just seemed to run into the "right" kind of daddies again and again...

If you are born a little faggot, sooner or later your tight virgin boyhole will start itching, aching to get fucked and bred. Some will be in college already but others may not be older than 7 or 8 when they feel that itch for the first time. Luckily, there are almost always some understanding daddies around, able and willing to scratch that itch for you with their bare adult dicks...

To this day I can remember getting my first taste of a man's load when he shoved two fingers into my sore, well-fucked pussy and than pulled out, wiping his calloused, hairy fingers - fresh from my no-longer-virgin boyhole and coated in his daddycum - on my outstretched tongue...

lol..Rotz we were same age!11 years old here too when that first load of cum ejaculated into my rectum.Blonde blu eyed freckles and slender made me a pedophiles wet dream walking.After that shock of first seduction soon realised there were a LOT of men that liked the boy I was,and several told me they had been watching me for YEARS.Had an absolute BLAST as a kid and young man.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

7 hours ago, RotzBBengel said:

Absolute truth from topics like this. There are many men very happy to breed any hole that wants it.

Myself was well below the poll's age also for mouth and ass breeding.

Just a matter of life that it happens that way. Not a story for a public forum.

• Piggy 1

Guest pulcish

My first load was also my first sex, when I was 22. A girl had just broke up with me so I found a young guy on craigslist to fuck and pump 3 loads in me in the backseat of my car.

I'm not sure if there was a load involved as i was drugged and had a massive head ache but i did remember a cock pushing ing and my cunt bleeding. i ws 12 i think. would not take another cock for years