POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?  

1,162 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

• 10-12
    • 13-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41+

started at 12. Took it regularly from 2 of my uncles for about a year. one moved away, but the other one started sharing me with his friends. By that time, I was pretty good and everyone wanted it again once they got the first taste!  :-) I'd been playing on my own with cousins and neighbors and then I found out about cruisy parks and bathrooms.  Once i looked 18, I was in every bookstore in town!!  Have no plans to ever stop taking loads!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I was well below 10 bred by a friend of my dad's often and sought out other cock soon after. Most men didn't turn me down and gave me their loads deep in my ass not caring about my age.

These days I'm the one giving the loads but don't look back on those years with regret.

Part of what made me who I am. Lesson is men don't care if they can get away with it they'll fuck anything.

• Like 2

I was youth hosteling by my self at 13 and got picked up my a lorry driver in his truck , he put my bike on the back of his truck and I went round with him for the day.

Really nice guy in the afternoon he started to talk about sex and puersadeded me to show him my cock (not that much persuasion i guess)

Later the look me in to a cottage and fucked me in the cubical (no lube , just spit) , he had a small cock but it still hert and till be came in me ,then it was all warm and lovely !

• Upvote 2

I was 16, same age as the guy who bred me (I bred him too) and we continued to fuck through the rest of high school.

I had a chance a couple of times when I was younger (12 and 13) with an older boy across the street, but chickened out when it came time to actually take the dick. We did do oral and mutual j/o. After I started hooking up with guys, I offered him my ass and he gladly fucked it.

Guest descartes70817
On November 11, 2017 at 5:30 AM, Leatherman667 said:

Me too. Although I have taken a few as well.

I've taken a few loads too but I definitely need to pump my load into a hot tight man hole.

Was a late starter as most country kids were, my first wasn't willing, was male raped by two thugs in the basement of an ABS, Another guy came in and broke it up, but also a few months later became my first real BB cock in what was to become my fuck pussy. He worked on me for awhile and talked me into trying the way it should have been,  really got me into it and addicted to cock and cum, and as they say the rest has been history.....

Guest descartes70817
On November 10, 2017 at 6:56 AM, descartes70817 said:

To be accurate I was giving loads, not taking them.

First handjob and first blowjobs received when I was 14, first time I came in another boy's ass I was 15.