POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?  

1,162 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

• 10-12
    • 13-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41+

Guest Bearman

15 when I was first fucked.Guy was late 40's and just fucked me raw with spit for lube.Hurt like hell but came back for more and we became lovers until he died.Never forget the feeling of that gnarled stiff cock pumping into me and filling me with his load.

11, turning 12 that year. Spent a weekend with my uncle who introduced me to sex between men and made sure I would experience his dick in my butt. Painful for a kid to handle a 35 years' cock but the way he was proud of me with his cum in my butthole so I was happy to serve him that weekend, and so far the rest of my life. He made me the cum whore I am today

Edited by Puppyhole
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2017 at 3:09 PM, chargedodger said:

lol..Rotz we were same age!11 years old here too when that first load of cum ejaculated into my rectum.Blonde blu eyed freckles and slender made me a pedophiles wet dream walking.After that shock of first seduction soon realised there were a LOT of men that liked the boy I was,and several told me they had been watching me for YEARS.Had an absolute BLAST as a kid and young man.

Pretty much EXACTLY the same story as my experience, although I had done a lot of play with a best friend all through 3rd 4th and 5th grades.. it was childs play compared to the 30 something guy that seduced me when i was 12. I had been hit on so many times by that age by old men in their 60's 70's that it wasn't a big deal. But being a very shy kid I always acted repulsed and got away.. then I'd spend the next 5 hours thinking of what it would have been like.   Then when I met the guy I did it with,  I had no clue thats what he was interested in.   After he got me stoned and liquored up and touched me, I was actually very surprised. I just kinda leaned back and gave him access and said some lame thing like 'Go ahead, everyone else tries to' He thought I meant I had already been with a man. It's hard to explain but in my head I was screaming 'YES YES fuck me do everything to me! but it didn't come out that way. lol He figured it out though pretty quick, thanks to my bodys reactions.  I think by the end of the night, I was head over heels in love with the guy and had never seen him till 4 hours earlier. When he dropped him off I begged and begged him to give me his phone number and to meet me the next night. He wasn't to sure about that, but eventually he wrote his name and address on a Kmart oil change recipient and agreed to meet the next night. Well like a total dumbass shy kid I chickened out.. but i also had a massive hangover out.

That was over 30 years ago and check this out.. Wrote on that piece of paper was exactly 'Roy @ 310 Ski trail, Mt Charleston. Nev.'   I Lost it in a flood at age 17 but  i still remember it and just about every other detail about that night like it was last week, mind blowing what a single one night stand can do.  I've probably shot gallons of cum reliving that exp all through many sexless teen years and adult yrs too.  Oh and one more thing, thanks to the internet, about 10 years ago I found that the info he gave me was fake. haha

PARTY ON!

Edited by billy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, billy said:

Pretty much EXACTLY the same story as my experience, although I had done a lot of play with a best friend all through 3rd 4th and 5th grades.. it was childs play compared to the 30 something guy that seduced me when i was 12. I had been hit on so many times by that age by old men in their 60's 70's that it wasn't a big deal. But being a very shy kid I always acted repulsed and got away.. then I'd spend the next 5 hours thinking of what it would have been like.   Then when I met the guy I did it with,  I had no clue thats what he was interested in.   After he got me stoned and liquored up and touched me, I was actually very surprised. I just kinda leaned back and gave him access and said some lame thing like 'Go ahead, everyone else tries to' He thought I meant I had already been with a man. It's hard to explain but in my head I was screaming 'YES YES fuck me do everything to me! but it didn't come out that way. lol He figured it out though pretty quick, thanks to my bodys reactions.  I think by the end of the night, I was head over heels in love with the guy and had never seen him till 4 hours earlier. When he dropped him off I begged and begged him to give me his phone number and to meet me the next night. He wasn't to sure about that, but eventually he wrote his name and address on a Kmart oil change recipient and agreed to meet the next night. Well like a total dumbass shy kid I chickened out.. but i also had a massive hangover out.

That was over 30 years ago and check this out.. Wrote on that piece of paper was exactly 'Roy @ 310 Ski trail, Mt Charleston. Nev.'   I Lost it in a flood at age 17 but  i still remember it and just about every other detail about that night like it was last week, mind blowing what a single one night stand can do.  I've probably shot gallons of cum reliving that exp all through many sexless teen years and adult yrs too.  Oh and one more thing, thanks to the internet, about 10 years ago I found that the info he gave me was fake. haha

PARTY ON!

Hi Billy-great story,and you seem to have dealt with your seduction as a boy rather well...Maybe this story-yours,mine and all the other guys who had a young introduction to gay sex-is much more common than polite society wants to believe.Sad your lover didn't see the value in developing a relationship with you.You may have interpreted that as rejection when it was probably the legal consequences he was responding to.Was fortunate to have several older guys in my young sex life who formed a window into an adult world and life into which I was growing.I saw how work,marriage,money and friendships- all the stuff of which adult life is composed -articulated in a man's daily activities.Saw lots of men who were unhappy with their life situation too-trapped in loveless marriages,had wives who drank were true bitches etc and swore I would NEVER get trapped like THAT.I OWE all those guys a debt of thanks for helping the younger me develop a perspective that remains to this day.None of us is here to be miserable,a martyr on someone else's cross.Sometimes wonder if some older men develop a sexual interest in boys as a way of re-connecting with a time in their own lives when they were happier carefree and innocent.

• Like 2

Thank you Dodger! Theres parts that I couldn't really post about. but I never knew that he had gave me fake info until more than 20 years later. I mean I even believe to this day that he probably showed up the next night looking for me.. and I still kick myself for not getting up and meting him again, but like I said, I had an extreme case of shyness that kept me from a lot of good in my life. I guess I didn't talk about it in my post, but after roy I didn't have sexual contact again until I was in my late teens. And it had nothing to do with my experience with Roy, as that has always gotten a 5 star review in my mind, if anything, reliving that night over and over all thru puberty and my teen years was probably the only thing that got me through. Shyness can be a very debilitating disease. I look back on those years and see  how much I missed out on. Well no wonder I'm so fucked up in the head! But then I also look back, and know in my heart, had I been what I wanted to be, I doubt that I would have ever made it to age 30. At heart I was the biggest cum dump in the west, even tho my mind wouldn't let me act on it.

Like the men you spoke of, I would give anything to be able to go back my 12yo life when I was happier carefree and innocent. well not so innocent.

• Like 1

14 for oral. I was cruising park restrooms, giving blowjobs. old queers loved me! 16 for anal. I went home with some hairy bear in his 30s. don't remember his name... if I even got it. I rode it cowgirl, tried to do ATM. he told me I came across as too much of a slut!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BiGuyInWI
On 11/11/2017 at 10:32 PM, BreedAnyHole said:

Absolute truth from topics like this. There are many men very happy to breed any hole that wants it.

Myself was well below the poll's age also for mouth and ass breeding.

Just a matter of life that it happens that way. Not a story for a public forum.

Please IM me and tell me your story!

Guest BiGuyInWI
11 minutes ago, RotzBBengel said:

Wow, almost 15% of you guys have been used as a cumdump while still a preteen as well! And I thought I was the only one... ;)

Guess that explains why there are so many pervs around here... :lol:

Funny thing is, I wish I had started much younger, knowing what I know now. I also dream of finding a pervy daddy who'll let me break in his boy.

I was at the age where I was too young to truly appreciate it, too horny to care...bred by a man old enough to be my dad. I still have feelings of confusion and some torment. I always knew that I was gay, and a bottom. I was old enough to have feelings of wanting to get fucked but I didn't want my cherry busted in the way it happened. I'm not sure if that somehow damaged me or formed my sexual identity/fetishes as well as have ng difficulty having close, intimate relationships with guys that love me.