POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?  

1,162 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

• 10-12
    • 13-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41+

Guest BiGuyInWI

Tabooperv75 on wickr here if anyone wants to share your first-time story with someone who can keep your naughty little secret. ;)

I was about 10 - coming home from school - taking a short cut through the woods - 2 men / bears having sex in the woos ! The 1 / Top ( Black man ) seen me - waved me closer saying ," Don't worry - we will not hurt you ! " I recognized him from town - he owned a small business ! I was walking over to see what was going on - excited and nervous . I noticed his Femboy friend sucking his huge black dick - finished shooting his load into his mouth ! Then , he said again , " Don't worry - we will not hurt you ! " He told me to grab his wet cum dick - jerking it - I did so - then said - lick the cum off my hands - I did so - then told me to grab his dick again - told me to lick it as a ice cream cone - I did so - I was doing it all ! I felt Good - playing with the Big Boys ! While I was learning sucking - his Femboy friend started rubbing my crotch - pulling down my pants - rubbing my small dick - licking and sucking everything ! My Black Master told to sway my hips into his buddy mouth - I did so ! There was lots more to this story !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest BiGuyInWI
16 minutes ago, ronnie4u said:

I was about 10 - coming home from school - taking a short cut through the woods - 2 men / bears having sex in the woos ! The 1 / Top ( Black man ) seen me - waved me closer saying ," Don't worry - we will not hurt you ! " I recognized him from town - he owned a small business ! I was walking over to see what was going on - excited and nervous . I noticed his Femboy friend sucking his huge black dick - finished shooting his load into his mouth ! Then , he said again , " Don't worry - we will not hurt you ! " He told me to grab his wet cum dick - jerking it - I did so - then said - lick the cum off my hands - I did so - then told me to grab his dick again - told me to lick it as a ice cream cone - I did so - I was doing it all ! I felt Good - playing with the Big Boys ! While I was learning sucking - his Femboy friend started rubbing my crotch - pulling down my pants - rubbing my small dick - licking and sucking everything ! My Black Master told to sway my hips into his buddy mouth - I did so ! There was lots more to this story !

Tabooperv75 on wickr...tell the rest to me!

Even if I started fooling around and playing/maturbating with the other boys when I was 13, even tried to take it up my ass once (unsuccessfully), I didn't get fucked and took a load before I was 19-20. 

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
On 3/16/2018 at 6:37 PM, jeffers said:

9 oral and anal

15 minutes ago, hairybidude said:

HOT!! Who started you?

Moderator's Note: Erotic discussions of underage sex are against the rules EVEN IF you are just relating your true-life experiences. Stick to the facts of you tell us more, jeffers. 

• Like 1

Guest hairybidude
4 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: Erotic discussions of underage sex are against the rules EVEN IF you are just relating your true-life experiences. Stick to the facts of you tell us more, jeffers. 

Gotcha.

I'd delete my post if I knew how.