POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?  

1,162 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

• 10-12
    • 13-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41+

I was 16 going on 17, la, la, la, la, la......

Went to the Aspen music festival with the express purpose of...well, you know. In Colorado, at the time (1975), age of consent in that state was 15. So it wasn't illegal. He was 29. Sigh. Broke my heart...

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I was 5 when my friend's brother started letting me suck him and was 7 when he finally got his giant cock in me. Used to suck my younger cousin off since about that time til we were 14 then he fucked me all the time 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest BiGuyInWI
4 hours ago, breedme420 said:

I was introduced to gay sex a couple days after my 11th birthday by my 15 year old brother and one of his friends. 

I need details! Fucking hot! PM me please!

Was 11 and on a youth camp doing it with a camp leader 

guy loved to see me naked and see me masturbate and or done by himself 

first time to take a load  from him by me  and after the first time loads of days after that I took more loads off him and some camp mates

I loved thos camp weeks there with him

Edited by irishlongpig
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2017 at 9:24 PM, RotzBBengel said:

You shouldn't have worried. Personally, I feel like there is no such thing as "too young" in this case anyway.

If a boy, no matter how young, realizes he's got a pussy between his buttcheeks and feels the urge to have a big bare daddydick shoved into it, in most cases nature will find a way. When I was 11, no one had ever talked to me about what gay sex felt like or how it all worked, but still (maybe that was my immature, purely instinct-driven gaydar) I just seemed to run into the "right" kind of daddies again and again...

If you are born a little faggot, sooner or later your tight virgin boyhole will start itching, aching to get fucked and bred. Some will be in college already but others may not be older than 7 or 8 when they feel that itch for the first time. Luckily, there are almost always some understanding daddies around, able and willing to scratch that itch for you with their bare adult dicks...

To this day I can remember getting my first taste of a man's load when he shoved two fingers into my sore, well-fucked pussy and than pulled out, wiping his calloused, hairy fingers - fresh from my no-longer-virgin boyhole and coated in his daddycum - on my outstretched tongue...

Dead right!

• Like 1

On 11/14/2017 at 10:45 PM, YngBBacker said:

I was 11....hurt like fuck omg...buuut...at the same time it felt so good...I was hard as fuck.  The best was hearing him grunt and feeling his cock pulse inside me when he was cumming hehe....was hooked ever since :P 

It's worth it, right? What is this minimum age crap?

On 11/21/2017 at 7:29 AM, 2014Anthony said:

I was eight and he was 17. My uncle. Hurt a bit the first time after that I couldn't get enough. Been taking loads ever since.

Amazing! Wonderful!

On 11/21/2017 at 11:37 PM, BreedAnyHole said:

I was well below 10 bred by a friend of my dad's often and sought out other cock soon after. Most men didn't turn me down and gave me their loads deep in my ass not caring about my age.

These days I'm the one giving the loads but don't look back on those years with regret.

Part of what made me who I am. Lesson is men don't care if they can get away with it they'll fuck anything.

Why 'giving the loads but'? How's this going to carry on if those who've had it don't go on to do it? Bareback forever!

• 3 weeks later...

I was 13 and it was only oral from an older guy.  He was in his late 40's and was married with a family.  Never did any anal penetration.  At 16, a younger guy in his mid to late 20's took my virginity at a park and took me into the wooded area.  It was the day of my birthday, so I suppose it was a rite of passage, but was hoping that my first time would be special.

I was active by 8, mostly oral with both boys and girls. But we were all to young for any of us to really produce a load. Had a major dry spell during my teen years, although they're when I really discovered how much I love anal and how much I prefer men. I was trying to shove anything phallic in my ass, lol. I didn't get my first load until I was 21. Hooked up with a guy in his 40s, ripped body builder type. Fucked me in a hotel room (wrapped) then came down my throat and took me home. Got my first anal load from some nerdy kind of guy, 22 I think, when I was 23. Was up at 4 am, checked grindr out of boredom and he immediately hit me up, I was super horny so I said fuck it why not, but I couldn't host inside and neither could he, so he came over and fucked me by the garage in the driveway hidden in the dark. I honestly expected a condom, but then his first question was "Can I cum in your ass?" and i was overjoyed to say "Please!" remember the feeling of having a load in my ass the first time was just magical.