Strangest place you were fucked?

Insidemenow

I've been fucked in a lot of different places, sometimes in full view of the open public like on the New Orleans streets during Mardi Gras. The one that sticks in my head for some reason was getting fucked under the bleachers during a high school football game by a few friends. A thousand people overhead while a hard cock was spilling it's seed in my ass just feet away. Three of those friends also insisted on fucking me in the middle of the field after the game was over, the lights turned out and everyone was gone lol

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

Lots of different places fit, but the one that I think of as the oddest, was on the platform of a billboard. Growing up there was a billboard that we'd always climb up on, sit and drink and watch the cars go by.  One day it was just my buddy and me. It was hot and we had out shirts off. I suggested we flash our dicks at the cars going by. Once we dropped our shorts, we both had hard ons. So we used them on each other and fucked while the cars drove by.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest PozGoat

When I lived in another city years ago, there was a cruising area known ass Bare-Ass Beach. (although I always called it bareback beach, oink!)

It wasn't really a beach. Instead it was a well worn forest trail that ran along the bank of a large river. Guys would fuck in the many nooks just off the path.

To get to the area one had to wander down the steep riverbank path. Halfway down the path there was a long metal stairway that went down to the riverbank area where all the cruising took place. Also at the bottom of the stairway was a small sewage treatment building and a sewage drain. The building was no longer used but the stench of sewage lingered for years after it closed.

I would often get fucked at the bottom of that stairway because I could bend over and use the hand rail for balance. But it was also due to the nasty vibe that the smell of sewage added to the experience. It made it feel so much kinkier to get fucked there due to the stench. Most guys avoided that area and would wander down the path away from the stench.

But for the few guys that would play there, they were always the extra-kinky type that of course seemed to only want to fuck BB.

It weeded out the non-piggish type posers that I'd rather avoid anyway. Like a built-in pig detector.

Oink!

Those were the days...

While getting fucked, I used to breathe in the stench almost like it was poppers. Some of the hottest sex I've ever had.

Guest btchbyl

about 3:00 in the morning after the bars closed i got fucked and loaded by some anon dude in a port a potty at a construction site. was a little weird. the dude wanted me 2 take my clothes off and sit on the seat with my buns at the edge of the toilet with the lid up with my knees up 2 my chest. was a little gross and stunk like piss and shit in there but i never turn down a fuck from a dude with a hard dick so i went along with it. i spread my legs with my knees up 2 my chest with my cowboy boots on and he banged away at my ass 4 what seemed like a long time b4 he shot his load up my ass.

i also got fucked by one of my roommates friends late night where he worked at a restaurant. dude needed 2 fuck an ass bad but my roommate was busy and couldnt provide so he told me 2 fill in 4 him. dude told me 2 go out 2 the back of the parking lot 2 the dumpster corral close the gate and wait 4 him behind the dumpster. when he came out on break i got on all 4s behind the dumpster with my jeans down 2 my ankles while he barefucked my ass from behind. he fucked my ass hard 4 about 15 mins shot his load in my guts then yanked his dick out of my butt and ran back inside 2 finish his shift. i pulled my jeans up got in my car and went 2 a rest area where i got fucked again.

I know it seems gross but the weirdest place i was fucked was in an old grave yard in the monaseum  < bad  spelling > it was one of the hottest fucks ever for me and shoot my load big time

There have been so many. One that stuck was when I was very young (17-18) and cruising the city park at night. Was still there close to 6am (you know the feeling: 'just one more.....') when I met a guy. He said people would start walking their dogs soon so suggested the half secluded parking lot in the back of a department store across the street. There was a small building on the parking lot and we started making out next to it. He was still banging me when two trucks arrived with deliveries. Truckers got out and started chatting. Guy finished in me and we were quiet and waiting for an opportunity to leave unseen. Soon became clear the truckers weren't going anywhere. Made a beeline for the exit and could feel the truckers eyes burning in my back. Heard one of the say: "what the fuck?". LOL. Glad I found the place though, used it many times after that only not so late/early in the morning.

Edited by NLbear
  • Upvote 1

I don't know if "strange" is the word I would use... maybe more like AWESOME and Hot as Fuck places I've been fucked!

I was still in my early 20s when a boyfriend fucked me under a bridge at Russian River (a resort area near SF). It was a pretty high bridge, and we were totally visible. The next year, a different BF fucked me behind a dumpster South of Market. We were on our way to a leather dance party, and it was the first time I wore chaps in public with only a jockstrap underneath. I'm glad he couldn't resist christening them properly! Same BF also fucked me on a narrow mezzanine overlooking the main bar at a leather bar in SF (Loading Dock, if you know it).

In my sluttier, later years, I've taken loads in the stairwell at a public parking garage, on the front steps of a trick's house facing a MUNI line, and I've even had a homophobic Jamaican cabin steward walk into my cabin while I was getting plowed on the little deck -- on Disney Cruise Line! Lots of sling rooms and dungeons, hot tubs, sleazy motels, and a few adult video arcades, too.

I've had some interesting near-misses, too. I waited blindfolded and bare-ass-up on a public staircase in SF, outdoors, a couple yards from several private homes, for an hour for a trick that never showed. And a hot stud from Seattle had his hard and fat cock nestled against my hole (not the crack, but the hole) on the dance floor at the IML Victory Party in Chicago, surrounding by a couple thousand other hot studs. He made me wait until we got back to my hotel room, then fucked me near the open window, putting on a show that actually generated a note of appreciation under my door the next day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1