Strangest place you were fucked?

Insidemenow

Several unconventional places...take your pick:

A back alley behind a dumpster - in a stairwell of a Las Vegas strip hotel - backstage during a piano recital - public mens room at the Maxwell House Hotel (good to the last drop!) - on a construction scaffold at night - gang shower at a campground - behind a highway rest area - sleeper in a big rig truck - and at an art show (I use the term loosely) while a goth lesbian with ratted out crimson hair read (more like spat out) feminist poetry. 

The strangest place? The roof of my parents house. I was 16 or 17 and a friend of my Dad's who had been doing me for about a year was spending the night. We had been doing some work on the roof earlier in the day and at one point he whispered in my ear that he wanted to fuck me on the roof. That night after everyone had gone to sleep, I grabbed a blanket and we went outside. We had to climb the T.V. antenna tower (which was right outside my parents' bedroom window). We climbed up, went to the far end of the roof, actually facing the road, put the blanket down and we got naked. There was a street light that lit up that part of the roof and we were right in the middle of that illuminated area as I sucked his cock and he fucked me doggie. Several cars drove by and I am sure a few noticed us on the roof. He fucked me for about 15 minutes before he finally bred my teen ass. After we just laid there naked on the blanket for about 30-45 minutes talking and kissing. He fucked me again before we climbed down and headed back to bed. That was a totally hot fucking night!

I'd say it was probably in the kitchen of my first year university student accomadation. It was the main hub for the flat so my flatmates were always going in and out. It happened a fair few times, me and one of my "straight" flatmates would hook up in there.

There were quite a few times when we could hear our flatmates coming and we would quickly have to stop. Obviously with him saying he was straight, he would get really jumpy and afraid somebody would see. Can't believe we got through the whole year without someone catching on. Not too crazy but it did have a high level of danger to it

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

- empty classroom in Savery Hall at the University of Washington in Seattle (almost got caught by a janitor)

- RoB London leather gear store (met two guys at a gay pub in Soho who wanted to have a 3-way, but none of us could host; luckily, one of the guys was an assistant manager at the RoB store, so we ended up fucking around there in the dark except for the light coming through the windows from the streetlamps)

- University of Southern California frat house (once in the attic, once in the group shower)

- Dolores Park in San Francisco (near the Muni tracks at 3am)

• Upvote 2

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

I got fucked in the woods once in broad daylight by a daddy who bred my ass and pissed in it right after.

But as I was walking my skinny faggot ass to the woods to get bred by a daddy, I had a butt plug up my ass the whole time as he commanded. While we were walking to the woods, he was smacking my ass repeatedly so the butt plug kept pounding me lol As we were doing it, we walked by an older dude leaving the woods who caught that and he smiled at us :D But it was so hot getting breeded in the woods like that, i wish someone walked in on us and asked to fill me up with sperm and piss too lol

Some of the strangest places for me are:

Hiding under his bed, just my ass sticking out. He fucked and bred me just like that.

Alley way with people walking by just a few feet away. All one had to do was turn their head to the left.

Gangbanged under a billboard. Started with one, others saw and joined.

After work by boss and his friend in the storeroom while rest of the staff was cleaning up.

• Like 2

On a gay nudebeach in Groningen. I laid on my back, he rode my dick. I came, filled his ass with my cum, but kept laying down, afraid of the audiance. Once I got up, after about 15 minutes, lots of curious and happy faces from all the gaymen that watched us. About 15 guys had seen me fucking.

Wow! Was a great experience!

On the pix: his ass, my dick, made on that day.

Screenshot_20171231-142047.jpg

20171231_142149.png

Edited by z28
Inserted photo's.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FriendlyBottom

In the stairwell of a hotel in Kansas City, MO in the summer of 1999.

(I forget the name of the hotel, but it was the host hotel for the Gay Softball World Series.  I was sharing a hotel room with three teammates and my new top friend (Chuck from Philadelphia) also had teammate roommates, so the stairwell on the 9th floor was a viable option.  He was handsome and hot and I was horny and in heat.  Started off by giving him great head and then offered him my ass as I took a hit of the poppers.  He was momentarily reluctant to give it to me bare, but he soon dicked me good.  I remember that he pulled out to cum all over my ass (big load too) but I don't recall if I had asked him to pull out or if he was being a gentleman by late '90's random fuck ettiquette.)

• 3 weeks later...

My oddest hookup place was in the airport terminal at Lima, Peru. I was waiting for my flight and idly flicked onto Grindr. Connected with a guy who turned out to be airside ground crew who was solo staffing a gate for a departing flight (not mine). He had to wait for a quiet period which meant that when eventually we were together i was getting a little anxious over my own departure- but horniness overcame caution. It was obviously something he’d done before and he had a discrete disabled  toilet stall he directed me to with instructions to leave the door unlocked till he arrived. Enjoyed fucking him but couldn’t take long as his passengers were waiting!

Mine was in a storage place.  My ex and I had broken up and I had to bring a few things over.  He was being really fucking shitty to me.  I turned around and his pants were down and his hard cock out.

He fucked me doggy right in front of the camera.  After he dumped in me he got up all shitty and let me know how I was carrying his cum back to my new bf.

WAS HOT