Strangest place you were fucked?

Insidemenow

I've been fucked in lots of different places, including woods and cottages.  As for strange?  In the back of a taxi parked behind Bristol zoo probably counts as most unconventional.  Before anyone asks it was a hook up not to get out of paying the fare!  

The other memorable occasion was taking shelter from the rain under an entrance way arch for a country cemetery.  We didn't go anywhere for a while and there was nothing else to do.

• Like 1

In a city bus in Taipei, while it was carrying a full load of passengers. I had been getting fucked in a park restroom, but had to catch the last bus. One guy who had been waiting to fuck me followed me on to the bus. It was really crowded because the subway line was closed for repair. I felt him groping my ass, enjoying the fact that it was public. But I was really thrilled when he split the back of my pants and proceeded to fuck me despite the protests of a lady we kept bumping into. He fucked me from Yangmingshan all the way downtown, not stopping even as the passengers thinned our. He wrapped his overcoat around us so no one could see what we were obviously doing. By the time he shot a massive load in my guts, we were a mile past my stop. I enjoyed the walk home with ny split pants and my ass leaking cum

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Not strange, But funny.. My BF and I were sitting in a bar, in St. Louis,MO. and the man next to me takes out his cock and has me playing with it under the bar. My BF is not paying attention as he is busy in conversation with the guy next to him. Finally the man says meet me in the room to the right of men's room.. I tell my BF that I have to use the restroom, I go into the other room and let the stranger fuck me RAW. Its was hot as fuck and so intense, when he shoots his load in me, another man comes out from behind a screen and he fucks me as well. When I finally exit the room and return to the bar , my BF ask where the hell have I been??? I said that I looked into the men's room and saw it was crowded so went into the other room thinking I could use it, but then got lost.. Being a little drunk and acting a lot drunker he believed me.. It was so hot getting two loads up my ass and knowing my BF was only like 15 feet away.

gallery_24555_3903_1408662715_43457.jpg

• Upvote 2

One of the more strange places i took a load was in the Pere Lachaise cemetery in Paris.  I was wandering around the cemetery site seeing - not thinking too much about breeding and had actually just visited ironically Oscar Wilde's tomb and was going over to see the Jim Morrison grave. I was going through a more woody and secluded part of the cemetery and I saw a man pop out of a bush and walk slowly for a while. My "radar" and Cock both instinctively reacted. Then i saw another man wandering, so i took a detour.  Sure enough there were several men walking or leaning against tombs - My dick was dripping by this time. I saw an older man all in denim - We locked eyes and he started walking in a certain direction and I started following. it was a scruffy part of the cemetery - graves chock a block. I was following close behind as we went down a pathway. My heart was racing and my jeans could barely contain my now throbbing cock - he had stopped and was half sitting on a stone, staring me down. Almost across from him was a small mausoleum - a Gothic affair with wrought iron gates - one of which was ajar - he looked at me and then at the tomb  - and i darted into the tiny little room with plaques of the dead on the wall. He followed me in and I turned and back against the wall we became locked in a deep tongue kiss - I was in total heat - I started undoing my shirt exposing my aching nips which he worked as we seemed to vie to see who could get our tongues the deepest down the other's throat - he unbuttoned his jeans. His hot uncut erect cut popped out - I quickly followed - we jacked each other - and soon i had to taste that French cock - neither of us could speak the other's language but we knew both were fluent in our common lust.  I sucked his cock for a while - I was so lighted headed -He kept pushing my head into his pubs and his cock straight down my throat - I don't know what i was thinking but i stood up turned around - palms flat on a name plaque and pushed my ass out offering my cunt to him - He didn't refuse - He was spitting on his dick and my hole - He was a nice size but not huge - I was thankful later as it would have hurt like hell if it had been any bigger - it was a dry fuck - and i winced when he pushed forward - but remained silent - bit my lip as i was totally aware anyone could walk by - that was half the excitement - There was such a tense hot silent pounding - as i loosened up he rode me and i could tell he was getting close - my dick was still hard and dripping - I could tell by his breathing that he was shooting inside me - holy fuck - he pulled out - and i was down on him to clean him off - I started jacking hard and fast and he just stared at me while I jacked and his cum trickled out of my cunt. And very shortly I erupted spewing my seed all over the floor of the tomb - I licked my fingers smiling at him and he smiled back nodded and stepped out into the cemetery - i waited a minute or so - recovering and looking at the names of the people on the wall and seeing my DNA was soaking into the floor this sacred room.  I visited a number of sex clubs while in Paris but this was the most memorable experiences. I always fantasized about being bred in a cemetery bent over a tombstone being rutted like a pig - but this took the cake. It was only about 11 am and i carried his seed around all day siteseeing - we never said a word to each other.  

• Upvote 2

Another odd place I was fucked was the Ladies Room in the garden of the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall. I was planning on getting fucked in the bushes at nearby 228 Park, but the cops were there in force. The top gave me a nod and I followed him along the path to the garden. We passed the Men's, which had cops and queers in a loud argument.  My top led me by the hand to the ladies room. We went in, locked the door and he said, "They'll never look for us in here, so we can fuck all night." Tops in Taiwan are willing to fuck pretty much anywhere.

My minister's son turned 19 three days after I turned 18, and we wanted to celebrate going off to college and getting the hell out of our little town.

He plowed my ass the Sunday after my H.S. graduation in the well underneath the baptistry while his father was giving the sermon.

Edited by rawloadstaken
Clarifying our respective ages, adding context
  • Like 1

Guest bdbottom

Backseat of a Houston taxi when I was 18. Me another guy were both enlisting in the Army and had to get xrays of prior injuries. They sent us out to a hospital and while waiting for an hour afterwards for the taxi he came right out and asked me if I would wanted some cock. We both planned on fucking once we got back to the hotel. But when the taxi driver pulled up wearing Elton John sunglasses asking us if we were both heading back to MEPS. We both knew that it didn't have to wait. We got in back and once we were moving the other guy told the driver to take his time driving back because we needed to fuck. The driver laughed thinking that we were joking but he soon found out otherwise when he looked back and saw me sucking the other guy's cock. He made a quite a few u turns while driving us back to MEPS. I sucked his cock for about 10 minutes and he fucked me for another 8 or so before he blew his load in my ass. The driver was struggling to keep the van straight the whole time. But the best part for me, was having to complete the physical with his cum in my ass once we got back. We took turns fucking each other later that night we got back to the hotel. 

On the skytrain in Bangkok during rush hour when the train is packed shoulder to shoulder. Was in the last car, kind of stuck in this "well" at the very back. The train car rocking had me bumping my ass against this Thai man's crotch.  He rubbed my ass and I could feel him get hard. I slipped my shorts down, he spit on his fingers and lubed my hole. Every movement of the train got him deeper. He shot his load in me within 3 stops. Pulled out and exited the train. Never spoke.

Edited by UncutCumHole
Misspelled words
  • Like 1

On 12/31/2017 at 2:19 PM, z28 said:

On a gay nudebeach in Groningen. I laid on my back, he rode my dick. I came, filled his ass with my cum, but kept laying down, afraid of the audiance. Once I got up, after about 15 minutes, lots of curious and happy faces from all the gaymen that watched us. About 15 guys had seen me fucking.

Wow! Was a great experience!

On the pix: his ass, my dick, made on that day.

Screenshot_20171231-142047.jpg

20171231_142149.png

see you next June... I'll be at that beach waiting for your load

• Like 1

In the storage room of a boot store. I went in to buy some hiking boots, and had an older white bearded man helping me with selecting a pair. As I was sitting trying a boot on, he was standing in front of me and I noticed he had quite a package. I guess he saw me keep looking at it, cuz he 'adjusted' himself and I could see his bulge growing. Sexual tension went through the roof, I rubbed his cock thru his pants, and he told me to follow him. We went into storage room, and I began sucking his fat 8" uncut cock as he continually called me faggot and whole. After a few minutes he turned me around, spit on my ass and fucked me for 5 minutes before unloading. Back out in the store, he grabbed the boots I tried on, handed em to me, and opened the door for me to leave, all without speaking and no eye contact. 

I went back a few times in hopes of another fuck, but never saw him again. 

• Upvote 2

Been fucked in stranger places, but this was the hottest. I used to work in an older building in San Francisco, and for six months or so there was an empty floor. I would hook up with guys online and they would come over and fuck in a restroom on that floor. There was a guard in the lobby of the building, but since there were a lot of people coming through the lobby, I didn't think he knew about it. Until the day he showed up right after a guy left. Said he saw me online and knew what was going on. And that he wanted in on it too. He fucked me then and multiple times after that. Sometimes with another guy's load in my hole.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Strangest place I've been fuck was working in an office building and got hit on by this fine black man. so we ended up in the bathroom in the middle of the day in a stall in  busy bathroom with his jock shoved in my mouth and a hard cock up my ass as people used the other stalls and urinals. after a good hard 20 mins he bred me and left and I still have that jock.