Strangest place you were fucked?

Insidemenow

Fucked in a Catholic Church social hall, twice.
 When I was young, I met a guy late at night in a park bathroom. He didn't tell me at the time, but he turned out to be a priest at the Catholic Church a few blocks away.  He just told me he had a key to the Church's social hall. We went there about midnight. We did some 69'ing, rimming and he fucked the hell out of me, on the floor of the social hall. But, he refused to give me his phone number. He told me he was married and had to be very careful. 
Since I was so turned on by this handsome, well hung top, I became a bit of a stalker, and even though I'm not Catholic and not religious, I went to Mass at that Church the following Sunday, hoping to see him there in the congregation. I was shocked to see that he was one of the priests, celebrating Mass. 
I did run into him again at the park a few months later. We again went back to the Church to fuck. 
But, never saw him again after that. 
I remember he was drop dead gorgeous. He was very athletic looking in his early 40's (I was early 20's at the time). He was a passionate kisser and a very aggressive top.
It was so exciting to fuck in the Church. We were both frightened of being caught. But, that made it even more exciting.

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have to say that I am in awe of the sheer variety of situations discussed here - not the least because nothing, nothing like this ever happens to me.

I’m pretty sure it’s because I’m just oblivious to people around me, but tell me - and I’m honestly, truly asking because I do not know - how do you know when another guy wants to fuck you if he hasn’t actually said so, or at least groped you? What are the unspoken cues?

I’m particularly floored by the account in this thread of two men locking glances through their car windows and, without prior or further communication, pull off the road together and fuck. Well, I mean - that’s telepathy, isn’t it?

If there’s a trick to it, I’d love to know what it is, because guys could take me in all kinds of places.

(...on the other hand, I might not be doing anything wrong at all - it might just be that I’m so plain that nobody’s been trying and there haven’t been any signals for me to miss. I have to be ready to accept that possibility, too...)

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I have to say that I am in awe of the sheer variety of situations discussed here - not the least because nothing, nothing like this ever happens to me.

I’m pretty sure it’s because I’m just oblivious to people around me, but tell me - and I’m honestly, truly asking because I do not know - how do you know when another guy wants to fuck you if he hasn’t actually said so, or at least groped you? What are the unspoken cues?

I’m particularly floored by the account in this thread of two men locking glances through their car windows and, without prior or further communication, pull off the road together and fuck. Well, I mean - that’s telepathy, isn’t it?

If there’s a trick to it, I’d love to know what it is, because guys could take me in all kinds of places.

(...on the other hand, I might not be doing anything wrong at all - it might just be that I’m so plain that nobody’s been trying and there haven’t been any signals for me to miss. I have to be ready to accept that possibility, too...)

This isn't odd. Often I miss out on opportunity as I don't catch on until a week later...lol. One trick is to be a bit more forward and see if there's any interest. Nothing so blatant as to cause an uproar, but a small gesture or stare, and then see if it's reciprocated. 

Guest Nielschaser

I was fucked in the bathroom at a "Toga" party when I was very young by an older man. I have been fucked, fisted, pissed on in the forrest next to a highway reststop fully visiable to those who wanted to see.

I have been fucked in a stool at the public swimmingpool by a bibuddy when I was very young, in the sauna at the same place by 3 old men.

I have been ordered to go naked into a strangers house and get on all fours, no foreplay or lubing up, just a raw fuck.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing
On 2/23/2018 at 3:32 PM, travelingbi said:

Fucked in a Catholic Church social hall, twice.
 When I was young, I met a guy late at night in a park bathroom. He didn't tell me at the time, but he turned out to be a priest at the Catholic Church a few blocks away.  He just told me he had a key to the Church's social hall. We went there about midnight. We did some 69'ing, rimming and he fucked the hell out of me, on the floor of the social hall. But, he refused to give me his phone number. He told me he was married and had to be very careful. 
Since I was so turned on by this handsome, well hung top, I became a bit of a stalker, and even though I'm not Catholic and not religious, I went to Mass at that Church the following Sunday, hoping to see him there in the congregation. I was shocked to see that he was one of the priests, celebrating Mass. 
I did run into him again at the park a few months later. We again went back to the Church to fuck. 
But, never saw him again after that. 
I remember he was drop dead gorgeous. He was very athletic looking in his early 40's (I was early 20's at the time). He was a passionate kisser and a very aggressive top.
It was so exciting to fuck in the Church. We were both frightened of being caught. But, that made it even more exciting.

maybe you’ll see him at hells gate hahah!

• 4 weeks later...

I am a musician, so I travel a lot and come to all sorts of places to play concerts. I remember a night in Hamburg, when a guy I had chatted with (so he knew what he was dealing for) came to me in the intermission. The curtain of the stage was down, so I fucked him in a corner of the stage. Luckily, we were just finished, when the curtain went up again….

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...