Strangest place you were fucked?

Insidemenow

• 3 weeks later...

I'm the middle of the dance floor at Limelight in NYC.  Or was it in the meatrack on Fire Island right before I got fisted. Or maybe at the end of a subway platform in Brooklyn...  

Too many to choose from. 

Oh also right on the beach on Fire Island. Middle of a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Lots of people including straights with kids,  friends, etc on nearby blankets. This stud I met the night before on the dancefloor who came home with me and fucked me raw met up with me and, while we were getting some sun, just climbed on my back and slipped his big stiffy up the leg  of my Speedo. Fucked me slow and easy until he flooded me with sperm.  Had a nice big wet spot on the ass of my trunks. Maybe should have been embarrassed-- but I wasn't. 

Edited by nycnastyboy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 years later...

Bedroom on 2nd floor of funeral home. My ex back then stayed with his grandparents, after leaving to walk to the store at 2am he was locked out. He worked at the funeral home up the street with his godfather. We hung out upstairs smoking weed drinking a few beers. Ended up fucking him for 2 hours straight on the bed till the sun came up. 

No there weren’t any bodies in the basement. Made sure to check and look before we even started talking and chilling

17 hours ago, PozRanger77 said:

Bedroom on 2nd floor of funeral home. My ex back then stayed with his grandparents, after leaving to walk to the store at 2am he was locked out. He worked at the funeral home up the street with his godfather. We hung out upstairs smoking weed drinking a few beers. Ended up fucking him for 2 hours straight on the bed till the sun came up. 

No there weren’t any bodies in the basement. Made sure to check and look before we even started talking and chilling

Sounds like a scene from “Six Feet Under” 🤣

• Like 1