Strangest place you were fucked?

Insidemenow

hard to say but a few candidates are in class, on the floor, beside a bed his older sister was sleeping in, ballsdeep in another guys sister while he fucked me, in a hospice by several of the patients, and a couple guys who literally fucked me IN a trash dumpster, filled with dirty stinky trash in an alley downtown.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 2/3/2023 at 3:38 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

" a couple guys who literally fucked me IN a trash dumpster, filled with dirty stinky trash in an alley downtown."

Perfect place foo fuck trashy whores. I call guys who fuck me behind/against/in dumpsters. l grew up wanting to get fucked by Oscar the Grouch. loltrashshirt.jpg.e5c8064c7908c7e4959ecafb41862a9f.jpgcumdumpster.thumb.jpg.490682006ba573a451e4269d2cd09bfd.jpg xo.

Edited by gangbangsuperstar
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I had a hot young Alpha shove me against a tree over a ravine in a public park.  He was 24, I was 44.   He used spit for lube and entered me in one thrust with his 9” cock.  I cried out.  It was the first time I was truly fucked.  He cupped his hand over my mouth and went to town on my ass.  I cried and whimpered into his hand with hikers down below.  It was probably 15 minutes, but felt like longer.  Tears were streaming down my face.  He leaned into my ear and said “gonna breed your cunt” grunted and unloaded his cum inside.  I could feel his cock pulsing.  First true fuck, first raw fuck, first breeding.  While I was coming to terms with all of that, I felt warm and wet inside.  He pissed in me.  He pulled out laughing…  “don’t pretend you didn’t want any of that… that’s my ass now!”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

• 9 months later...