Strangest place you were fucked?

Insidemenow

Well, I don't know if the strangest place to have sex, but I am sure that sadly it won't happen again. I was in the darkroom at Martin's, a gay club in Barcelona, Spain, giving a blow job to a guy when we were interrupted because it was 5 a.m. and they were closing.

We left the club and walked towards his hotel, but we stopped in a phone booth (now they are all gone) finished there.

A Burger King rest room.  Not that getting fucked in a restroom is all that "strange," but the whole circumstance of it. 

I was driving down the street in my beat up pick up truck and a guy pulls up in the lane beside me and glances over. Our eyes meet and he pulled ahead of me and then pulled in my lane in front of me. I followed. He turned off the street and parked in a BK parking lot and walked in without ever looking back. I followed. He went into the restroom. I followed. When I walked in to the restroom, he locked the door behind me, undid my pants and pulled them down, then pulled his cock out, bent me over and slid in. I was dry, so he added a little spit. He came inside me fast, put his cock in his pants and left. Never a word spoken between us.  Damn, i love men.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Hottest and one of my earliest fucks was my first year at the University.

We had hooked up in the cruisy men's room in the Student Union and there was too much traffic going in and out. He slipped me a note under the stall to follow him, that he knew a place. I dutifully followed the frat/jock type guy a few paces behind.

Walked a few buildings over across campus to the Library and I followed him back to an older part of the building back in the Stacks. We got on the elevator just the two of us. As the doors were closing we told me to get completely nude that he was going to fuck me. He only unzipped his jeans and pulled out his already hard cock. 

He pressed the emergency stop. This was an older elevator that didn't set off any alarms when you did that. And as far as I know this was before security cameras were common. 

He told me to bend over and grab my ankles as he held my head against the elevator wall and rammed his raw upturned 8" or so slender white cock balls deep first thrust. I was really tight and no lube and it felt like I was being split in two. I yelped from the pain but it didn't slow him down   If anything it made him more aggressive. He pounded my hole for a couple of minutes before tensing up and growling "take my dirty seed you stupid fuckin' faggot".  I had no idea what he meant but the pounding he gave my prostate caused me to cum too. 

Before I could recover he stuffed his cock back into his jeans and pressed the "go" button. I panickly got dressed as quickly as I could.  Managed to get everything back on before we reached the next floor and the doors opened but shoes were untied, shirt on inside out etc.   He exited first thru the 5 or 6 students waiting. I quickly got the hell out of there.

His dirty load didn't take, that didn't happen for several years and probably 100s of loads later. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest alwaysready

not exactly sex, but one time in the student union I met a guy who wanted to try on my underwear and vice versa. I remember his was green, an unusual color for u/wear.  we swapped back. not sure why we did not to anything else.

I worked at a theme park as a summer job when I was a student. Used to regularly have incredible sex with a hot daddy that worked in maintenance. That usually meant whenever and wherever we bumped into each other but the craziest place was aat the back of the ghost train behind the animatronics when guests were on the ride! Crazy but a lot of fun! ;)

• Upvote 2

I did it once behind some bushes a few meters away from a beach in Curacao.

Many probably think that taking several anon loads in darkrooms at places like Bull in Berlin is insanity. I'm addicted to places like that. Not knowing what's hitting me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well, I won't count bookstores, bathhouses or sex clubs--where I always try for public sex.

1)  The final scene of the movie we shot with Ryan Cummings had him pressed to the huge picture window of our hotel as two of us traded off on him.  The surrounding office towers got a show.

2)  The next year we shot in the IML host hotel in what the director was sure was a corridor/elevator area no one used....well, guess again...

3)  Just off the path at a straight beach in Aruba.  I found a hot Latino bent over the hood of his car fingering his ass.  I gave him something a good deal thicker in his beautiful butt.

4)  I think the oddest was in a former convent--still run by the Catholic Church.  We fucked on some nun's  bed with the priest just down the hall...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Strangest/Best I think was in the park by lake shore drive at night.  If we had walked 10 feet over we would have been seen by EVERYONE traveling, and traffic was heavy given the time of night.  Trees are very sparse in this location so would be easy to see.  

Would love to play around in a church sometime, seeing the mentions above got me worked up.  

-A DJ booth at a gay club with people dancing mere feet away

-A radio station studio late at night

-In an alley behind a warehouse on a busy industrial street in broad daylight

-In an apartment breezeway/outside stairwell 2 different times

-Inside a thicket just off a busy Florida beach with people walking by.  Oddly enough, there was a ginormous empty turtle shell inches away (strange what you remember)

-Upstairs office of a grimy automotive repair shop

Edited by GIVEMESEED1974