Lube Suggestions

shinelover

Hey, guys. Because of a minor injury, I've been out of circulation for a little while now. I should hopefully be getting fixed up soon, but in the mean time I'm thinking that I want to put my fat butt plugs to good use and really get to stretching my hole open.

I've always loved my butt plugs, but rarely wear them outside of my play sessions. This is what I want to change. I want to be wearing them for hours on end, all day if possible, to really stretch and gape my hole. My question is -what lube do you find works best with toys that will last all day long?

Years ago I would have gone with something like Vaseline or Elbow Grease, but I know that greasy things like that are bad for toys. Suggestions? Thanks, guys.

• 1 year later...

I love Gun Oil.  So many lubes get sticky after long sessions, but Gun Oil doesn't.  We get the biggest size every time we order, we go through it like water.