Daddy Bear's Picnic

It was early days in my visiting saunas. I hadn't had much success. I suppose as a greying and overweight man (a typical Daddy Bear) I wouldn't appeal to many who attended. This afternoon, however, things were different. I gotten into a routine of going into the sauna after showering. As I entered I noticed a gorgeous tanned young man on the top bench of the sauna. To my surprise he seemed genuinely interested in me. I gave him a quick massage, but no further as there seemed to be an unwritten rule as to not go too far in this part of the club.

So after enjoying this contact I headed upstairs to see if there was any action. Although, fairly quiet a young blond man was happily barebacking another chap in the barred open room allowing others to watch. I took advantage and enjoyed the show until it reached its obvious climax: the man took a good load from the blond guy. They both then left the cubicle and I thought I may as well move in myself to see if anyone was interested in joining me.

To my delight someone did come along and join me. It was the gorgeous tanned man from the sauna, I'd seen earlier. We continued with the massage I'd been giving him earlier. He really enjoyed the sensitive touching I gave him. Soon he had positioned himself in a partial crouch so that it was possible for me to take him from behind. I applied lube to my cock and he willingly took my bare cock up his arse. It was rather a confined space and so a little uncomfortable but I intended to make the most of it. From time to time others came to watch the spectacle, which as an exhibitionist I enjoyed. One of the viewers was the blond guy I, myself, had watched earlier fucking another guy in the same cubicle. After a while he headed back to the DVD room just along the corridor. Although I really wanted to fuck to completion, we both found the confines of the space too difficult to continue, so sadly he pulled out before I'd unloaded into him. Nevertheless, it was a great bare back fuck with a great guy.

I got out of the cubicle myself to look up and down the corridor to see if anyone else was about and interested. As I looked towards the dvd room, I saw the blond guy looking towards me and again surprised me by coming out of the room and over to the cubicle to join me. Here was another beautiful young man wanting to fuck with me. As he divested himself of his towel I presumed he was going to fuck me as he'd done with the other guy, but far from it. He sucked my cock back to full attention and then lowered himself on top of me. He obviously wanted me to shoot my load up him as he'd done for the other man! He raised himself up on my cock and down again milking my cock. As I'd found in the past this was always the surest way for me to come quickly! The feel of my cock sliding into his bare arse and the excitement of of being watched whilst I fucked him was too much and I exploded inside him.

But I was game for more so I headed over to the darkroom. There was quite a gathering in there and one chap with quite a large erection clearly needed attention so I immediately engorged his cock with my mouth. It was quite a mouthful and I feasted on his large dick. To my delight I was surprised when another man in the darkroom unceremoniously stuck his bare cock right up me. I then realise I was positioned that others would interpret an open invitation to fuck me bare. As I munched on cock, I was sticking my arse straight out into the room! This was the first time I'd been spit roasted and I was enjoying it. My sucking became more and more vigorous as his pounding became stronger. It had the desired effect on the one I was giving the blowjob to, who shot his load down my throat. Unfortunately the other guy pulled out before finishing his job, for which I was most disappointed.

Anyway I decided on further exploration and went down to the basement to the equipment room where I found the guy who had been fucking me bare back on his own near the corner bench applying lotion to his arse. I took up the hint and took the lotion from him applying it generously to my cock, which then easily slipped into his willing hole. The pressure built up inside me as I slipped in and out of his hole. He too was expressing appreciative grunting as he wanked his cock vigorously to my thrusts. Then almost in unison as I sprayed inside him, he sprayed his load over the bench and onto the wall behind. I was most impressed with the distance his spunk travelled.

I was finished: emptied of my spunk and ready to return home for the evening. After I'd showered and dressed, it was only then I discovered the reason for my success that afternoon. As I handed over my locker key as I was leaving, I noticed they were laying out free food and drink. A notice was displayed “Bears' evening”! Now I understood why I'd been so lucky!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6

On 07/11/2017 at 4:22 AM, NLbear said:

Sounds like you had a good time. You need to find out when the next one is!

I've never been able to attend it since (alas). It's usually monthly at least 9 times a year. But it was 3-4 years ago now. I once arranged to go with a fellow BZ member but sadly it was cancelled. I was there on the evening of the week after the event this month, there was one cub that appreciated my attention.