Shaking after sex

Johnny84

So the other night I was being fucked every which way there is to be fucked raw as  usual 

but after I could not stop shaking this has never happened before is this normal I didn’t cum he came in me 3 times and I could not stop shaking afterwards for a good 10 mins I had to get some air and sit down for a bit 

I used to have a fuck buddy with a great 8.5" cut cock that I enjoyed sucking and taking up my hole. We always fucked bareback but every time he started shooting his load his entire body would become very sensitive and he would ask me to please not to touch him. I always open up my hole once I notice the top has started to shoot because most guys' cocks get sensitive. But not their entire body.

10 hours ago, BlondBttm said:

It's happened to me, a few times. It's like a full body orgasm! It's only occurs after a really great fucking!

Sounds like a full body orgasm to me. I've had those mid fuck when things are really good. They can happen repeatedly, in quick succession as well. It's like the whole body cums, but since you don't ejaculate they can keep going

Thanks for the advice guys as i used to suffer from epilepsy as a child and it came back a couple of years ago then went away  Again  kind of scared the shit out of me at first But a full body orgasm Sounds good that one was my first then 

It’s happened to me a few times. Recently, I was in a sling with 1 hot guy pounding my ass while I was sucking the other. I fucked the other guy for a little bit too. After a few hours of play, I could feel my whole body tighten up and then explode in this awesome sensation that had me rattling the chains of the sling. It happened 2 more times that night. I also blew one of the biggest loads of my life when it was all over. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I've had it happen a few times. Sometimes it's just that I was in an awkward position when getting fucked, but I think what u describe is just a full body orgasm. You simply just wanted and needed the fucking you got. I got twg teamed by these two super-hot and hung Latino boys Saturday, was getting spit roasted and double penned and at one point when Both shot in my ass and we're still inside me I had one of those massive shudders of satisfaction. They were worried I was having a seizure, but no...felt so good and sprayed a truly massive load all over the one guy.

• 8 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I Love that feeling ? It happens when I am experiencing some milestones: first couple times I had sex with another man, first couple times bareback etc.

Guest SEPaBBGuy

I still remember the first time I came with another man. Of course I and jacked off many times before, but it was always in private. It was such an amazing experience having another man make and see me cum.