Shaking after sex

Johnny84

Guest Upstateguy518

I've had a man do this to me. After cumming multiple times on my face, He just stood there for a min still jerking his cock, his entire body just shaking from the oversensitivity. It took him a little bit to come down from it and when he did, his eyes were glazed over and he said it was the best orgasm he ever had and that his wife had never satisfied him as much as I did just then. 

And I personally had it with a woman once as well. It was the second time we had sex together and we were both very much in lust. And when I finally came inside her, It was like this bolt of fucking lightning. We came to in this tight embrace, breathing heavily onto each other's neck. And the moment we made eye contact again, we instantly smiled and kissed passionately. It was as if we both knew that we had just had this amazing moment together and like the man above, I have had nothing that compared to it since.