Convincing Tops to Bareback

Bbsk8

Being from a country where PrEP is not yet available, many gays are scared to bareback.  Last Friday / Saturday I tried to push a few tops to bareback.  Here are the stories.

On Friday evening I went to a local gay sauna where I spotted a nice 30-something guy with an athletic build and some nice fur.  We kissed and sucked for a few minutes, and then I suggested we find some privacy.  He agreed, and we entered a cubicle.  After some 69 action the guy told me he was strictly a top, and asked if I had a condom.  :(  I replied I did, but instead of producing one, I continued with some sensual foreplay, straddling him and kissing him as I teased his cock with my hole.  I had thought earlier to lube my hole, so when we were properly lined-up, I sat on his cock. Since he didn't stop me, I rode his cock bareback.

After a while he suggested we try doggie style, however, before sliding into my ass, he slid a godam condom on his cock.  :(  Still, I enjoyed the hard fuck he gave me, and we both came. 

After the first fuck I was getting a drink at the bar when a hot tall stud with shaved head and some tattoos came in.  I followed him in the Finish sauna and decided to seduce him right there as I didn't want someone else to snatch him.  ;)  I chose to sit on an upper bench, just behind him, and after a few fleeting touches he leaned against my body as I caressed him, which led to deep kissing.  Then I suggested we find some privacy.

Once in a cubicle he fucked my mouth, after which I straddled his crotch, brushing up against his cock.  He murmured the word 'condom', but I ignored him and sat on his cock.  He clearly enjoyed the bareback ride.  After a while he wanted to fuck me while wearing a condom, with me on my back.  After some fucking he asked me where he can cum.  I told him its his decision.  He ripped of the condom and fucked me bareback until he came.  We lay there after the orgasm, doing some cuddling and kissing when we both got hard again.  He asked if I had a condom but I answered 'no'.  He mentioned he had some in his locker, but that he was too lazy to go get them.  So I took the hint and rode his cock again, again bareback. 

After several minutes of great bareback action, he told me he wanted my cum on his face.  So, when I was close, I gave him a facial.  He surprised me by abruptly flipping me over, and power-fucking me, again bareback, only to withdraw and blow his load on my face. 

On Saturday evening, (while visiting my home town), I met up with a blond 25 year old regular.  We usually just 69 and kiss, usually in his car, since neither of us can host.  On this occasion, I was straddling his crotch, kissing him, when, inspired by the evening before, I surprised him by sling down on his cock and riding him.  This went on for ten minutes or so when he abruptly withdrew, saying he didn't want to bareback.  :(  We finished with some sucking and jerking.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Yesterday I met with a top from Portugal. From our previous chatts he seemed to be strictly safe sex only. We were supposed to breed a hot bttm bitch together a week before and he chickened out saying he is not into bb. Before meeting he said he wants safe sex. After he arrived he took a condom in his hand when going to my room. What came next suprised me. After some kissing and sucking he lifted my legs on his shoulders and rammed his cock bare in without any lube. Hurt a bit but I loved the sensation. After a while of fucking he withdrew and i asked him to use some lube. The lube was near some condoms, but he ignored those, just lubed his cock and continued fucking. He came deep inside my ass when i was riding him. When he was getting dressed he packed his condom and said ,, so much for safe sex" :) nice suprise

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On Friday night I was at a sauna in Budapest where I showed another top the error of his ways and convinced him to bareback.

After some earlier fucking (details provided in my posting entitled My trip to Budapest), I was relaxing in a Finnish sauna talking to my friends.  Next to them there was a young guy around 25- 27, with a nice sporty / stocky build, and some facial hair.  He was semi-hard and was stroking his cock.  When I looked him in the eye ho nodded with his head out of the sauna, so I stepped out and he followed me.  We entered a cubicle where I sucked him until he announced he wanted to fuck me, sadly, wrapping himself before sliding into my ass.

After a while he lost his boner so he removed the condom off and I resumed sucking his cock until he was erect.  Then I straddled him and tried to sit on his pole.  Again he produced a condom and went back to fucking my ass.  After several minutes we changed positions, so he can fuck me on my back I pretended to help him to guide his cock inside, and while doing so I removed the condom :)

He was fucking me quite hard and we both enjoyed it considerably, but after 15 minutes he withdrew, wanting to change positions, only to discover he had been fucking me bare.  I played dumb, suggesting the condom must have slipped off.  He didn't have another condom available and said he would find some more and return to finish the fuck session.  I told him I was going to get some lube, in truth hoping to avoid running into him again.  Unfortunately he spotted me and followed me when I was returning to the maze.  I was saved, however, as I ran into a bareback top who had bred me earlier, and the two of us began kissing. 

The condom Nazi poked at my ass from behind, grinding his cock against my crack, hoping to entice the bareback top and me to join him in a threesome.  To my surprise the three of us entered a cubicle where the bareback top immediately began fucking me.  The condom Nazi asked if we wanted a condom, which we declined.   As it turned out the condom Nazi hadn't picked up any, and the bareback top told him to get a free condom from a box at the entrance. So the condom Nazi went out, and I was enjoying a good bareback fuck with the top I preferred. 

After a while the condom Nazi returned complaining there are no more condoms at the maze entrance.  So I took pity on him and began sucking his cock and the bareback top continued pounding my ass.  The two of us, the bareback top and I came almost simultaneously, at which time he gave me his second load of the evening. Since I was a bit annoyed with the condom Nazi I decided I didn't care if he didn't get off.  Still, as the bareback top stepped out of the cubicle the condom Nazi grabbed my hand saying he wanted to fuck me.

I asked (perhaps a bit sarcastically) if he had a condom.  He replied no.  I asked if he wants to fuck without one, and he said maybe.  I lay down doggie style and guided his bare cock in my ass.  After some 15 minutes of power-fucking he bred my ass.

I guess it took a live demonstration by another bareback top inspired the former condom Nazi to fuck bare and breed. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday, I met up with a top from France for a morning quickie. In his profile he says safe fun only and also in the chatt he said he plays only safe. I decided to change that.

When I got to his hotel room we made out a bit and I sucked his cock.  At some point he lay on the bed making himself comfortable while I continued sucking him.  After I straddled his crotch and gave him some poppers.  When he inhaled I impaled myself on his cock.  He didnt stop me.  I rode him for a while, then he picked me up, while i was still impaled on his cock, carried me to the mirror and fucked me standing, with no support.  What a stud.  Afterwards he carried me back to bed (his cock still in me) and then he gave me his load ??

• Like 1

How to convince tops to bareback?

At the bathhouse I tell them that in terms of HIV, the top is at a much lower risk than the bottom. I then go on to say that in terms of other std fucking bareback is as risky getting sucked. This usually works because most guys are very turned-on by raw sex but are afraid and all they need is a bit of encouragement.

I also find that taking dirty talk can work because again, all they need is a bit of encouragement from all possible angles. My most memorable convincing act was when I was on a sling at the local sauna and a young guy from another area of the organization I worked for showed up and recognized me. We had been in common meetings at work and I had noticed that he had liked me. But we never really talked, until he show up at the sling. I was right that he had the hots for me because he did not hesitate and quickly had a hard-on ready to go in. But he pulls out a condom and starts putting it on, but I stopped him. Tried convincing him to go bareback, but he decided to leave. But he has just left, when he came back, fucked me bareback, bred my hole and left. So hot!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

...most guys are very turned-on by raw sex but are afraid and all they need is a bit of encouragement.

Agreed. Eons of evolution have wired us to want to go bare. To want to feel those smooth soothing ass-walls surround our cocks, inviting us to release our sperm inside a bottom’s nice warm receptacle. The instinct creates a hunger that is hard to resist. A reluctant top struggling against his natural urge is at a weak moment and very vulnerable to the power of suggestion. An understanding bottom could be supportive and encourage him to do the “right” thing and rubber up. Or, a bottom could be a good boy and let the struggling top know that he doesn’t have to wear one if he doesn’t want to. Tell him that he knows how much better bareback feels for him. Tell him that it’s okay to go bare “every once in a while.” Ease his conscious while he gives in and eases his drooling bare cock inside your sweet spot. ;) 

• Like 1

In my experience it takes virtually no convincing at all. Even the very hint of it. My hottest recent experience involved a top all rubbered up. Bare was never mentioned once. Part way through mid stroke I reached down and slid it off his cock. He just plunged it straight back in, no hesitation.