Anonymous Pump and Dump in Salt Lake City Motel Room

I was in Salt Lake City and was horny for another cum and dump party, so, I rented a motel room at the same Salt Lake motel that I had used the last time I had hosted one of these in SLC.  It's just across the railroad tracks from downtown SLC.  It's in an area of town that is largely black and Hispanic.  As soon as I had checked into the hotel, about 5:00 PM, I sent out my room number to those guys who had previously responded to my BBRT, Squirt and Craigslist ads.  I also placed a new advertisement on Craigslist and listed myself on BBRT in the "quick connect" section and logged myself into Grindr, Growlr, Scruff and Jack'd.  Then I douched myself, showered and rechecked my messages, where I found two new replies from guys who wanted to come over immediately.  Placing some duct tape over the door locks on my room door, I finished responding to all the other replies, then turned off the room lights and got ready to take some dick. 

The first guy entered my room at 5:30 PM.  He promptly ordered me to my knees, demanding I suck his cock until it was hard.  He was a  young kid, probably about 23, probably an American Indian.  His body as a bit pudgy and his chest was hairless.

I sucked on his cock for several minutes until he was hard, then I climbed on the bed, positioning my ass up.  He spat on my hole, then slid his smallish cock into my ass, fucking me for about five minutes before he planted the first load of my evening into my ass.  Then he washed up and left the room.

Just moments after the door closed, it opened again.  A tall, thin man in his mid 50's walked in, reeking of cigarette smoke.  He was wearing dusty jeans, a flannel shirt and a denim jacket.  He was obviously the straight guy who had said he was on his way home from work, but who wanted a blow job.  Again I dropped to my knees as he unzipped and put his small, limp cock to my mouth, which I sucked for several minutes before he began to get hard, but as soon as he got hard, he began to groan, then shot his salty load into me.  He quickly zipped up and left my room.  In just under four minutes he had cum and gone.

I checked my phone for messages, finding a message from a guy who had just arrived at my motel, and wanted me face down on the bed.  I wrote back saying I was in position, and inviting him up.  Just then the door opened.  I was laying on my stomach, my face buried in the pillow.  The visitor didn't both undressing, before climbing onto the bed, spreading my ass cheeks, and licking my hole, his scruffy beard rough on my hole.

After a couple of minutes he got to his feet, undressed, climbed back onto the bed, fingered and spat on my hole, working some spit inside.  Then I felt his cock pressing at my hole.  He then lowered his chest onto my back as his cock slid up inside me.  He had a fairly small cock, but it was thick.  He eventually had pushed me up on my knees, ramming hard and deeply into me.  After no more than five minutes, I heard his voice for the first time as he exclaimed ""Ah, Papi.  Take my cum.  I'm cumming, Papi."

He rammed into me, groaning loudly as his cock exploded in my ass.  After resting for a couple of minutes he climbed off of my body and made to dress.  Turning, I saw him for the first time in the dim light of that room:  he was Latino, in his early 20s, and definitely worth doing.  "Nice ass, Daddy," he said with a laugh as he stepped out the door.

I checked for messages and checked my phone apps, replying to all I received, inviting all the men to join me in my room.  Surely enough the rest of the evening was filled with a steady stream of guys, most of whom fucked me, although a few just wanted a blow job.  Several of them were married Mormon guys, wearing their funny Mormon underwear. 

My favorite of the evening, was a black guy in his mid 40's.  He told me he wanted me ass up, face down when he walked in.  He didn't want to be seen.  He also mentioned he was bringing a straight buddy, and both would fuck me.  They texted me as they pulled up to my door with their car.  So  I climbed on the bed and buried my face in the pillow.  I heard the door open and close.  I heard some muffled talk going on between the two of them, but as they were whispering, I couldn't understand what they were saying.  Soon I felt a weighty, meaty cock being slapped against my hole.  The man would alternately finger my hole, then slap his cock against it, on a few occasions spitting on my hole several times, only to finally began to push up into me.  He let out soft moan as his cock slid all the way up into me.  Then he slowly began to pump.  I could feel his cock harden and thicken as he fucked.  Soon he was pulling almost all the way out, then slamming back into me, balls-deep.

He fucked me for about five minutes, then pulled out of me, saying to his buddy "Your turn."

Immediately his buddy's cock slid into me.  He was even longer and thicker.  I had to take some deep drags on my poppers to adjust to his size.  The feel of his black bare cock fucking me was amazing.  Giving my my ass a sharp swat, he fucked me hard, giving me another few swats, causing  my ass to sting with each hard slap.

"Faggot's got a nice hole," I heard him tell his friend. 

"Yeah.  A nice pussy," the first guy replied.

For the next half hour, these two black guys continued to alternate using my ass.  The first guy filled my ass with his load.  He pulled out and his buddy with the even bigger cock slid into me again.  He only took a few more minutes before he added his load into me.  Then they both quickly dressed and left my room. 

I had one more guy stop by a half hour later, an older Caucasian guy in his 50's with a rock hard seven inch cock.  He gave me a quick load in my ass.  Then I pulled the duct tape off the door and went to bed, figuring in the six hours I had been taking loads, I had taken eight loads in my ass, and three loads down my throat. 

Not bad for an impromptu breed and seed. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 12

Sounds like a great night. What do you do when guys arrive at the same time or arrive when another guy is still fucking you? Are they staying or leaving because they are embarrassed to be seen by the others (e.g. because they are supposedly straight)?

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, NLbear said:

Sounds like a great night. What do you do when guys arrive at the same time or arrive when another guy is still fucking you? Are they staying or leaving because they are embarrassed to be seen by the others (e.g. because they are supposedly straight)?

I've found the the majority of times they'll stay and watch, then join in. There's been a few times that a guy has walked into the room while someone else is still fucking me and has turned around and left. I'm not sure if it's because they don't want to be seen by anyone else in this type of a situation, or if they just are not into a tag team type situation? But, by and large, I've found that guys will stay and get involved. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...