Avoiding soreness during a gangbang.

available-hole

I've hosted a number of gangbangs now and I love the feeling of sperm in me. But I've found that my hole tends to get sore pretty early on. I know its probably inevitable, but I want advice on how to maintain pleasure/comfort and non-soreness during a gangbang. It'll help my endurance a lot. 

Maybe a type of lube? Or a particular position?

It can be many things. I always douche and butt plug myself for a while (my ex used to do that to me before we hosting  gangbang) so when I get to the back room or sex party or when the tops arrive at my apartment my hole is one fire and partially open just ready for cock.  Irrespective after 8 or 10 cocks I start to get a bit sore (14 different cocks in one session is my record) but I have come to love that feeling of being cock sore. I actually enjoy minimum lube as I find seed is the best lube and after 4 or 5 cocks it seed is running out of me anyway

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ozpig said:

It can be many things. I always douche and butt plug myself for a while (my ex used to do that to me before we hosting  gangbang) so when I get to the back room or sex party or when the tops arrive at my apartment my hole is one fire and partially open just ready for cock.  Irrespective after 8 or 10 cocks I start to get a bit sore (14 different cocks in one session is my record) but I have come to love that feeling of being cock sore. I actually enjoy minimum lube as I find seed is the best lube and after 4 or 5 cocks it seed is running out of me anyway

Is minimum lube actually better? Is cum better lube?

Guest bbpiginsyd
9 minutes ago, Ozpig said:

I find minimum lube best in gangbang situations as you are going to get plenty of seed into you anyway

Same. I usually use enough to get me going but after that nature takes care of it.

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a gang bang last Saturday night. Five dudes with differing cock sizes  taking turns non-stop for over three hours. The soreness is part of the joy of power-bottoming. I fuck past it to a state of bliss. 

There is a transition point that occurs: My asshole distends out into a tender set of pussy lips. My insides swell, making it tighter all the way inside me, giving more sensation, pressure, and tightness for the entire shaft of every man that follows.

I know some guys hate hearing it referred to this way, but I call it pussification. And for me, it is rapture. Once I’ve earned my asscunt, I can go all night with no soreness at all.