Three Loads on a Monday After Work

Londonbear

On Monday I was contacted on Growlr by a Brazilian, 37 years old.  I had met some time earlier when I was out clubbing.  He asked me if I was up for any fun.  I was, so I invited him over after work, around 6:00 PM.  He arrived on time, fucked me bare back with his very large cock, shooting a huge load in my ass.  After he came he asked me if I was 'clean'.  

After he left a regular came over and went second, blowing a large pent-up load into my ass, commenting, as he was cumming, how slick my hole was after taken the load from the Brazilian guy.

Then at 7:30 PM my boyfriend got home and dumped a huge load into me.  He really loved going third. Then I made dinner, and we enjoyed a couple of gin and tonics.

The next morning, I woke up and found I was dripping spunk.  My hole was also quite puffy.  I felt amazing.

IMG_6242.JPG

IMG_6243.JPG

IMG_6244.JPG

IMG_6245.JPG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...