Unexpected Breedings in Suburbia

Here goes another tale of my continuing adventures since moving to California from Las Vegas.

I recently moved to Valencia, California, an upscale suburb about 20 minutes north of Los Angeles and known for two things:  Six Flags Magic Mountain, and the fact that the first two seasons of the show Weeds were filmed here and at which time Valencia was passed off as the town of Agrestic.  In essence, I gave up the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas for the calm and peace of the suburbs.

I also gave up my top fuck buddies in Vegas and I'm now working on finding a regular buddy with benefits here in Valencia.  So far, the hot hung suburban studs I've met are happy to have a tight fuckhole ready and willing to take their cocks.

I started out by putting up an advertisement on Craigslist which read:  Discreet masculine married guy looking to get fucked.  Although I'm married, my partner and I have a Don't Ask Don't Tell arrangement which means I get to do whatever I want, as long as there's no evidence left behind (i.e. used condoms)

Most guys don't seem to care that I'm married since they themselves also are while still looking for a guy on the side to take care of their needs.  I've gotten a few responses, peppered here and there with the usual fakes who inevitably come with posting on Craigslist.  I'm a bartender so I work nights but can host weekdays while the partner is at work.  Today  everything seemed to align in my favor and I'm laying here basking in the afterglow of some mind blowing sex and an ass full of cum. 

Within an hour of posting, I received an email from a local guy whose picture seemed too good to be true.  He introduced himself as Adam and his picture (attached) showed a handsome well built tattooed stud with a thick beer can cock hanging between his well muscled thighs.  We discussed our respective expectations, and found we were both turned on by the thought of an anonymous, face-down / ass-up (and lubed) scene.  We immediately made plans to meet within a couple of hours.  He seemed nervous and preoccupied and wanted to make sure that I was drug and disease free, (which I am), and insisted I have condoms available so he can walk in and use my ass without any awkwardness.  I gave him my address, showered and prep'd my ass for his arrival.

He texted me when he parked and I indicated that I'd left my door unlocked and I was waiting in the bedroom on all fours and lubed for his cock.  I shivered with anticipation as I heard my front door open and heard his footsteps heading towards the bedroom.  I adjusted the blindfold he'd requested that I wear and took a deep sniff of poppers as I felt his presence and the shifting of the mattress as he climbed up and proceeded to rub his thumb in a circular motion on my hole. 

"Oh, fuck yeah!" he whispered and kissed my right ass cheek before lightly nibbling on it.  I was flush with excitement as he caressed my ass and trailed his hands up my spine before placing both of them on my shoulders as I felt his wide cock head pressing directly onto my hole, targeting the center and beginning to spread me open as he struggled to shove his thick hole wrecker balls deep into me.  If it hadn't been for the poppers, I doubt my ass would have been able to take his wide cock head  or thick shaft.  I remember thinking that I hadn't heard him put the condom on and I reached back to feel his cock as he continued to try to work his way inside.  As I gripped his rock hard erection, I realized that I could barely get my hand around it but could not feel a condom on it. 

I said, "You're not wearing a condom."

To which he replied, "It's ok, I prefer it bare when I know the guy insists on condoms because then I know I don't have to worry.  Besides, there's not many condoms that fit my cock."

By this point he was more than halfway in and I really didn't give a fuck about his twisted logic because he felt so painfully good and I felt so pleasantly stuffed and full that I was quickly building towards an anal orgasm. 

"It's ok, that hole is yours Stud," I replied.  "You feel so good, please fuck me..."

"Oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna make this hole mine.  You're gonna want my cock all the time and I'm going to be here to make sure your hole stays open for me and ready to take my loads."

He started sliding in and out and I could feel every vein, bump, and ridge along his shaft.  Not to mention the fact that his wide flared cock head felt almost like a plunger as it slid in and out of me and I could feel it massaging the walls of my ass and bumping against my prostate.  I was afraid I'd cum before he did, particularly as I knew my ass would clamp shut the moment I came. 

It felt so good.  I had to use every trick in the book I knew to keep myself from coming too soon.  He had no such compunctions and started speeding up and was soon slamming in and out of my ass moaning and groaning and telling me how fucking tight I was, how he'd make sure my hole only ever fit his cock from now on and how he was going to fill me full of his cum and leave me dripping with his load.

More as a statement than a question, I whispered, "you're gonna cum in me?"

To which he replied, "Oh yeah, and here it fucking cums, get ready! Take my load baby! Oh FUCK, take every last fucking drop!!!"  And as he said this, I felt his cock twitching and throbbing and I felt a warm wetness fill my ass as his cum splattered and coated my ass walls and prostate.  This was too much for me to take and I yelled out as my cock spewed its own load of cum and my ass milked his cock as I felt him collapse on my back as he gently bit my shoulder and whispered, "Fuck!  We're gonna be good friends."

He pulled out of me and for some reason, he took off my blindfold and I got to see him for the first time even though his DNA was already swimming in my guts.  If anything, he was even more handsome in person than his photograph suggested.  He was about 6'1", about 185 lbs, and had a muscular build which I was certain was not gym cultivated, but which he had earned in a lifetime of fitness and activity.  But what struck me most were his bright green eyes, blindingly white smile, and masculine tattoos. 

He said, "Thanks, I really needed that, and I hope that I can come over again sometime."

I smiled and said, "You're welcome back anytime."

Leaning over, he nibbled on my neck as he stuck his finger in my hole and whispered, "Keep my boys in you.   I want that ass to be mine."

IMG_20171108_004840.jpg

• Like 10
  • Upvote 17

I have a feeling that he will be, we've been texting but my odd working hours are proving an obstacle at this time. The partner is going out of town soon so I'll have the place to myself on the weekends. He's already counting on how many times he's going to breed me.

• Like 1

Married men are the best fuck buddies.  Most of them move on, because they get worried about getting caught, they find someone else, they move away.  One came over to our side, which I was anticipating because of the way his manner with me changed over the two years he was coming by on Sunday night to fuck me.  I saw him in a bookstore arcade after he stopped coming by.  He was stroking a big erection and worshiping it.  But he hadn't gotten to the point of actually sucking that cock.  I figure that within a year he was backing his incredible ass up to a glory hole and taking loads.  Today's trade is tomorrow's competition.  But I've had one married fuck buddy for twenty years now.  I wonder sometimes if his wife knows, but tolerates his sex on the side.  I'd estimate I've had ten married fuck buddies, and countless tricks with married men at the bookstore or the adult cinema.  

• Upvote 3

UPDATE: Adam just left and I'm laying here with his cum deep inside me. Apparently he told his wife he was having a guys' night out and he just spent the last four hours fucking my ass, having drinks with me while he "reloaded" and fucking me in just about every position. I like the fact that he's very dominant, loves to bite my shoulder and hold me against his chest as he breeds me. Fuck! I could easily get addicted to his thick breeding stick ha ha.

• Upvote 3