A Brother in Trouble

Notice: The author does not consent to anyone using the characters or plot line of this story for any derived work, whether the author is still active on this site or not.  They are not abandoned nor placed in the public domain.

This is my first story.  Go easy on me guys ;)

The following is pure fiction. It never happened and any similarity to any real life happenings is an amazing coincidence.

Part 1: Intro 

“Fuck!” Mark yelled as he put his phone down.  His calls with his parents had grown less frequent the past few years, but they always seemed to find a way to piss him off.   The latest way was that they wanted him to go check up on his brother Joey at college since they had found out Joey had got thrown off the wrestling team and lost his sports scholarship and wouldn’t talk to them.  

“We would do it ourselves, but you know how we don’t like to travel to big cities” they said.  

“Big city?  Its a damn college town in the middle of farmland," Mark replied, thinking to himself 'It seems my brother is following in my footsteps', knowing that his brother was even more easily distracted by partying than he had been.   Mark began to think about the events that had brought him from a small, rural midwest town to where he was today.   It had been quite a wild ride.   

Mark had left his small hometown and went to college several hours away for many reasons.  First was to escape his parents who were very conservative and religious and tried to control everything Mark did.  Second was so he could meet other gay guys his age without trying to hide it from his family, friends and nosy townspeople.  And last was because there was nothing other than small community colleges nearby and Mark wanted be able to find a good career and move to one of the coasts and enjoy city life far away from his family.  After a shaky start in school from too much partying his first semester, he did well.  He got good grades, met lots of people and enjoyed a very active sex life.   He was a lot more reserved his senior year when his brother decided to go to the same university.  His parents were relieved that they were both going to the same school so that Mark could look after his little brother during his first year, but the reality was that they saw little of each other.  Mark was busy with finishing up his senior projects and some hard classes while Joey was working out and practicing with the team when he wasn’t studying.  They would occasionally run into each other at parties and go home for holidays together, but other than text messages they just lived in different worlds.

After graduating, Mark landed a good job at a Silicon Valley software company and moved to California, sharing an apartment with his friend Eric who had also found work out there.  The two of them had become friends with benefits their junior year but they never wanted to commit to a relationship since they enjoyed fucking everyone they could.  Both, however, were quite relieved to be out of the  Midwest, feeling liberated on the West Coast.  

They frequently went to San Francisco on weekends and hit any baths, bars and sex parties they could find.  They had an easy time picking up guys - Mark was tall, a six foot Midwestern white guy with dark blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, nicely toned even though he only sporadically went to the gym (and then usually just to check out the guys), a light fur covered his chest with a trail down to an impressive package - almost eight inches and thick sporting a PA that he recently upped to 0 gauge.  His legs and bubble butt also had a covering of light hair.  Over the last year he had been adding ink to the two tattoos that he had gotten in college.  Both arms now had complete sleeves - the left continuing the tribal motif he started in college, the right being considerably darker and gothic.  He was about to start on the tattoos for his back and was getting the art finalized with his tattoo artist.  Being truly versatile, he could usually find sex partners almost anywhere - top, bottom or other vers guys to flip with (his favorite).  

Eric was equally as handsome but very different than Mark and could easily attract his share of men too.  Eric came from a traditional Japanese-American family who was not pleased when he came out.  He rarely talked to them and it was one thing that Mark and Eric had in common and they had become each other's family.  Eric’s darker skin was devoid of any tattoos and he worked out to a strict schedule to keep his muscular five foot, nine body toned, taut and shaved, except for a neatly trimmed bush surrounding a thick 6 inch uncut cock.  The only adornments were a small goatee, pierced ears and nipples, and an ever present smile.  Eric considered himself to be versatile as well, but in reality he spent most of the time as a bottom.  Most would consider him a power bottom -  aggressive and usually in charge.  That attitude continued when he topped.  Whoever he fucked knew who was in control.

A few months ago, Mark came down with nasty flu and was home in bed for over a week.  A few friends told him to go get tested and he found out he was HIV+.   Eric got tested too, but was still negative.   The news didn’t really slow either of them down, they both continued to work hard and play harder but Eric was more cautious with whom he hooked up with.  Some of Mark’s fuck buddies wouldn’t fuck with him any more, others insisted on condoms which Mark still refused to use.  Mark did try condoms with Eric to keep their sex life going, but they both hated the feeling so sex between them stopped.  Eric didn’t want to get infected and started to think about going on prep.  They still did social events together, but their relationship started to drift apart.  Mark did find a new group of guys to fuck that were either already poz or didn’t care.  Mark kept putting off the doctor's instructions to begin meds.  Several of his poz friends started letting him know where to find neg guys that wanted poz loads and he really enjoyed his new found power.  The first week he bred five neg guys, all of whom announced he had come down with 'the flu', which gave Mark's confidence a boost.  He no longer feared he was either never going to have sex or only get to fuck a few other poz guys.  None of Mark’s family knew of his sexuality or infection and Mark was keen to keep it that way.  He had heard enough from his parents preaching about “how those queers were going to rot in hell.”

Mark tried to talk to his brother over the phone about his parents' concerns, but didn't get any solid answers out of his brother, so Mark concluded he would need to meet with his brother in person if he was to get a handle on what was going on.  He really cared about his brother Joey and wanted to make sure he was able to graduate and escape like he had.  Mark talked to his boss and was able to get a few days off a couple weeks later, so when he got home from work he sat down at the computer and hit all the travel websites and found what he needed - air tickets for going Thursday and coming back Monday and a rental car.  He originally thought it would be better to stay at his brother’s apartment, but the more the thought about it a hotel room would make it a lot easier to hookup if he had time.  After hunting around for a couple hours, he found a place that wasn’t a dive and didn’t cost a fortune. The hotel had outside door access and remembered going to a few sex parties there when he was in school.  Everything was set.  He would have to work hard the next two weeks since he might have a few days off, but the deadlines were still the same.  He closed the laptop and got up and got ready for bed.  Naked, he slipped into the bed with Eric and they kissed each other just like countless other nights before Eric pulled away and told Mark “We need to talk.”

Mark’s heart sank at the sound of Eric’s words.  Thoughts flashed through his mind, but the one that stuck was that he was about to get dumped.  Looking at Eric he knew something was wrong because Eric's smile was gone and he looked very serious.  “I know things have been pretty awkward between us since you found out you are poz” Eric said.  “I want you to know that I still love you.”  Mark’s heart sank even lower.  He started to speak but Eric cut him off before he got the first word out of his mouth.  “Let me finish” Eric continued.   “I’ve decided that I don’t want to go on PrEP, Mark.  It just isn’t me.  I want our relationship to be like it used to be.  Passionate. Sensual.  Wild.”  He waited a moment and took a deep breath.  “I want you to poz me Mark. Share with me your virus like we used to share everything else.  I want a part of you to be with me forever.”  

Tears ran down Mark’s face as he heard Eric talk.  He wasn’t sure he heard it all correctly, since he just relieved with the fact that Eric wasn’t dumping him.  “Are you sure?” Mark said after a long pause. “You really want me to infect you?”

Eric’s smile came back as he wiped the tears off Mark’s cheek.  “Yeah I do.   I’ve thought about it a lot and realized I was jealous of those guys you have pozzed.  I want to share our life together as a poz couple” Eric replied.  Kissing Mark passionately and aggressively, Eric stroked Mark’s cock.  Breaking the kiss he continued “And I want you to start now.  Breed my fuckhole full of your toxic seed.  Make me the poz pig you know I can be."

“Oh fuck yeah” was all that Mark could say as his mind raced.  Since the moment he found out he was poz he had wanted to bring Eric into the poz brotherhood but knew it had to be Eric's choice.  He had almost given up hope that Eric would change his mind, but now it was happening.

As months of pent up lust took over his body, Mark grabbed Eric’s head and forced it down on his hardening cock.   Eric greedily sucked down Marks shaft, feeling the new larger piercing push into his throat.  Eric always prided himself on having almost no gag reflex but this was the first time with Mark’s larger piercing and it was noticeably bigger.  His throat covered Mark’s cock with slime as his tongue flicked and probed around the cock.  Eric was eager to feel Mark’s cock back inside his ass after such a long time.  He really missed their almost daily fuck sessions that they had done since their college days.  Wrapping his hand around Mark’s balls, he tugged a bit, something he knew Mark loved.  He felt the big balls with his fingers knowing that their poisonous contents would soon be deep inside him.  The thought sent waves of excitement through his body.  With his other hand, Eric stroked his cock which was now harder than he ever remembered it being.  Leaking his neg precum onto the bed Eric bobbed on Mark’s cock, occasionally pulling off and grabbing the piercing with his teeth and shaking his head driving Mark crazy.

Finally Eric couldn’t wait any longer and climbed up on top of Mark and positioned Mark’s poz cock at his ass ring.  Feeling the steel on his hole for the first time in months, he grinned and remembered how good Mark’s cock always felt inside him.  Mark looked up at Eric as their eyes locked.  “Are you sure about this Eric?  You can stop if you want to” Mark said softly.  Eric just breathed deep, letting his hole relax a bit and shoved down as hard as he could onto Mark’s rigid cock.  

The pain was intense and he let out a scream, but it was what Eric wanted.  He wanted to make sure that his fuck hole would have lots of small tears so that the virus could quickly enter his body.  In some ways he wanted to make sure that it was the first fuck that infected him, but he wanted to take Mark’s charged load every day until he knew that he was no longer neg.  After pausing a few seconds with Mark’s cock balls deep inside, Eric begin to ride Marks cock like he had hundreds of times before.  He moved with hard, long strokes bouncing off Mark’s body.  The look of pure lust came over both of them as the sounds of grunts and their bodies slapping together filled the room. 

After twenty minutes of Eric riding Mark’s cock, Mark bucked Eric off, pushing him on to his back.  Grabbing his legs, Mark lined his cock up to Eric’s swollen hole.  Looking down he saw a few red streaks on his cock and he looked straight at Eric and said “You are so fucking ready to get knocked up.  My precum has been soaking into your wrecked hole and now its time for you to get bred."

Without any hesitation Eric replied “Fuckin’ do it. Poz me up.”

With that, Mark shoved his cock back into Eric’s hole, making sure to go at an angle and dig his cock into the walls of Eric’s chute.  As if possessed, Mark started to pound Eric rougher than he ever had.  He used all of the tricks he learned from the past few months of breeding several bug chasers he had fucked and converted.  The bed was rocking from the force of Mark’s thrusts.  Both of them were moaning and grunting in the sheer ecstasy of the moment.  Sweat was dripping off his body onto Eric’s own sweaty body.   At one point, Mark flipped Eric onto his stomach and then pulled him up onto all fours.  Standing up, he shoved in three fingers into Eric’s gaping hole and roughly twisted them, scratching with his fingernails as he turned his wrist back and forth. Eric whimpered at the pain from Mark’s preparation.  Mark quickly replaced his fingers with his throbbing cock.  He knew he was close to shooting his poz seed into his boyfriend.  Leaning forward Mark’s head was next to Eric’s ear.  Eric could feel the heavy breaths on his neck as Mark feverishly thrust his cock in and out of Eric’s ravaged hole.  Their bodies slammed together over and over until Mark drove his cock in deep and held it there whispering “I love you” into Eric’s ear as his cock erupted.  

Spurt after spurt of toxic cum pumped into Eric’s gut.  Mark just moaned as the cum kept shooting.  He couldn’t remember ever shooting that much cum before.  Marks body was pressed on Eric’s back while his cock unloaded the virus laden cum deep inside.  As the pulses of cum subsided, Mark slowly started to thrust back in and out, pushing the cum around and deeper into Eric.  A few minutes later his cock started to soften and Mark slowly pulled out telling Eric “Stay right there.”

Mark jumped off the bed and went to the toy drawer in the dresser and pulled out a steel butt plug.  Jumping back on the bed, he pressed the cold steel to Eric’s puffy hole and pushed it in until he felt the familiar pop as Eric’s hole sucked the plug the rest of the way in.   Moving around to the side of the bed, he fed his dripping cock to Eric who quickly licked and sucked it clean.  Once he had finished, Mark laid down in the bed, covered in sweat, cum and spit.  Eric curled up next to him and kissed him one more time whispering “Thank you” as they both quickly fell asleep.

• Like 49
  • Upvote 39
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for the comments.  Hope you enjoy the rest of it too.

--------------

Part 2 - Travel time

The next one and a half weeks flew by.  The apartment suddenly had the same energy that it used to have.  The two of them were joking and groping each other like when they had first met.  The sex between Mark and Eric was non-stop.  There were long fuck sessions in the evening until they passed out along with the occasional morning breeding.  Eric was getting numerous doses of poz cum and his ass was constantly sore.  At one point Mark asked Eric if it was okay to bring a couple other poz guys over to help make sure he got knocked up, but Eric insisted that he wanted only one person to be the one that charged him up and that was Mark.

The night before Mark was to fly out to visit his brother, he started packing his suitcase.  He laid out a few things and before he could get too far, Eric was behind him, naked.  Eric started to undress Mark, playfully biting his neck and rubbing his body. Soon they were both on the bed naked and Eric really started to take over.  He needed to fuck for a change since he had been bottoming all the time since he told Mark he wanted to convert.  Eric quickly had Mark sucking his hard cock and before too long was fucking Mark’s face.  He knew his shorter dick wouldn’t gag Mark and decided that once he was poz he would get his cock pierced like Mark’s. 

Once his cock was covered in spit he climbed between Mark’s legs and teased his hole to get it ready.  A bit of tongue, some fingers, and finally cock played with Mark’s fuck hole until he started to push in slow and steady.  As the head finally made it past the ring, Eric moved to fuck Mark harder and harder.  He was so horned up from not fucking that it didn’t take long before he got to the point of no return.   As his balls and cock throbbed, he told Mark “I’m not sure whether this load is neg or poz but its going inside you.  NOW," burying his cock deep in Mark’s hole as the rush of cum shoot inside.  

The orgasm was one of the most intense that he had ever had.  Eric looked down at Mark and saw a big huge grin on his face.  Both of them had enjoyed this quick reversal of roles but now it was time for Eric’s dose of toxic seed.  Mark flipped Eric over and drove his cock in hard.  He had been dripping precum the entire time Eric had been fucking him and the precum lubed up Eric’s hole very fast.  Mark was sure that there was no real need to breed Eric again, he was probably already infected but with the spark back in their relationship he didn’t want to derail it again.   Mark decided that tonight’s fuck would be more sensuous than the previous week’s sex had been.  Firm and hard, but still more akin to making love.  He was going to be gone for several days and wanted tonight to be more than just a fuck to poz Eric up.  

They fucked for over two hours, during which Mark came in Eric three times, to the point his balls ached.  Eric fucked Mark again and gave Mark an additional two loads, so the score was even at three loads each.  They then collapsed, falling into a deep sleep. 

Mark got up early Thursday morning and finished packing.  He knew he overpacked for just a few days trip, but he made sure there was plenty if lube and poppers in his bag.  At the last minute he grabbed a dildo, a plug, some ropes and a blindfold and dumped them in the bag.  Any drugs he wanted while he was back in the Midwest he could score on campus.  Maybe even from the same guys he used to buy from, he laughed.  He grabbed a Uber to the airport and checked his suitcase, chuckling at what the TSA might see when x-raying his bag.  There were no direct flights so he had his tablet to watch some videos on the plane and during his three hour layover.  The first flight went smoothly and they even landed early.  No screaming kids, no obnoxious people in his row, just a bunch of business travelers.   He grabbed a good nap since he was still tired from the night before.

Getting off the plane he grabbed a large coffee, found his next gate and sat down for a long wait.  After catching up on email and news it was time to recycle all the coffee he had drunk.  Packing his backpack up, he wandered down the concourse and found the mens room. Walking in he checked out the guys at the urinals as he always did.  Not a lot of guys were there and most didn’t interest him but there was one guy that caught his attention.  Taller than Mark by a few inches and a body muscled up from working, not working out, his hair buzzed short and the scruff on his face about the same length.  The guy made Mark’s cock and ass twitch.  He walked up to the urinal to the left of the stud and pulled out his cock to start to piss.  With his backpack slung over one arm, Mark wasn’t standing up straight and as he pulled his cock out the PA clanked against the porcelain urinal and caused him to jolt to the left a bit.  He heard the guy next to him chuckle and mutter “nice” somewhat sarcastically.   

As he was finishing up emptying his bladder, the guy brushed against him and gave a nod towards the stalls.  Mark knew he had at least an hour to kill so he shook his cock dry and stuffed it back in his jeans and zipped up.  Looking around he didn’t see anyone else watching so he followed the stud back around the corner where there were a few stalls by themselves, all empty.  After a second check to see if anyone was watching, he followed the guy into the first stall.  

Mark quickly put his backpack down next to the toilet and as he looked up the guy grabbed his head and held it tight, roughly kissing him and groping his ass. The stud’s strong hand slipped down the back of his jeans and a finger ran between his ass cheeks and into his hole.  A moment later Mark found himself pushed down to the toilet seat.  Looking up he saw the guy motion with his finger to his mouth to be quiet.  Mark chuckled quietly to himself, having fucked many times in public toilets he knew the drill.  He reached up and unbuttoned the stud's jeans and fished out the guy’s cock.  Soft it was six inches and even thicker than Mark’s with a large PA like his own except for the pointy conical ends to the circular barbell ring instead of the balls Mark had on his.  Mark eagerly sucked the cock into his mouth, his tongue wrapping around the piercing and the head as he took more of the cock into his mouth tasting the piss and some precum. Knowing he had to work quickly, he bobbed on the cock covering it with as much spit as possible.  The stud’s cock kept growing and filled his mouth.  The stud then gave  a few quick jabs with his cock into his throat.  With the PA scraping his throat raw, Mark thought 'Damn, this thing is gonna destroy my ass if he fucks me'.  

No sooner than he finished his thought, the guy pulled his cock out of Mark’s mouth and grabbed his arms, pulling him up and spinning him around in one move.  Mark knew what was coming and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down with his underwear. He spread his legs and bent forward, bracing himself on the toilet.  Mark felt a few spit covered fingers circle his fuck hole before they plunged in stretching Mark open.   A few seconds later Mark felt the PA against his pucker and readied himself for the cock that was about to fuck him.   He felt the pressure and tried to relax as the monster cock invaded his hole.  Mark was used to big cocks and fists in his hole, but this was so sudden that he couldn’t prepare for the pain.  As much as he wanted to scream out, he knew he couldn’t make any noise.   The stud just kept pushing until all nine inches of cock was inside Mark, scraping, stretching and tearing its way inside.  The guy gave Mark a few moments to adjust before he started fucking him with long, slow, hard thrusts.  

Each thrust seemed to get more brutal than the last.  The fucking only lasted a few minutes but it seemed like an hour to Mark.  Finally the stud pulled Mark up to his chest and buried his cock deep inside Mark’s ass.  Mark could feel the pulses in his ass ring as the guy pumped his load inside Mark’s destroyed man cunt.   As the guy’s orgasm faded he whispered in Mark’s ear “That load is going to be with you forever.  Enjoy it.”  

Slowly the stud pulled his cock from Mark’s ass and spun him around forcing him back on the toilet.  Mark knew what he was expected to do and began cleaning the cock in front of him. He could taste the blood and some very nasty tasting cum.  Once the stud was satisfied he pulled his cock back and stuffed it back in his jeans.  The stud slapped Mark’s face lightly and quietly muttered “Thanks, fucker” and squeezed out of the stall.  

Mark locked the door and took a few minutes to come down from the post fuck rush.  He grabbed a wad of toilet paper and made up a makeshift tampon and stuffed it up his ass to keep the cum and blood soaking through his jeans on the next flight. When he stood up, his legs were still shaking and he realized he never had a chance to get off himself.  Looking at his phone he realized he had to get back to the gate so he wouldn’t miss his flight.   Once on the plane he was happy that he was the only person in his row on that side of the airplane since he knew anyone close could smell the cum.   During the flight he replayed the whole fuck session over and over with his cock rock hard most of the time.  'What exactly did he mean by the load would be with him forever', he thought.  Definitely at least HIV, but was it an untreatable strain?  What other STDs had no cure or treatment?  It was a rough flight and the plane bounced through the air the whole time.  Mark’s ass ached from the pounding he had taken and each time the plane bounced he got a stinging reminder, but it was a feeling he enjoyed.  Soon the plane was landing and Mark was hoping his emergency tampon had worked and there wouldn’t be a spot on his jeans.

Just in case, Mark waited until he was the last passenger on the plane and got off.  As he was getting off the plane the male flight attendant at the door smirked at him and said rather effeminately “Hope your evening is as good as the rest of the day.”

Fuck, was the smell that obvious?  Finding a bathroom, Mark went to a stall to swap out the tampon for a new one, finding it was easier to shit it out than to try and take it out with his fingers since the blood and cum had dissolved most of it.  Inserting the new one, he stood and checked the toilet.  The huge toxic load the guy gave him was there, all dark pink.  He took a piss and flushed the toilet, washed his hands and headed off to get his suitcase from baggage claim.   After getting his bag, he hopped on the car rental shuttle and took the ride to get his car.  It seemed like the driver was aiming at every pothole he could find and each jolt sent a shockwave through Mark’s body.  Once he got to the car rental office he went inside.  Thankfully there was no line and a young guy was the only worker at the counter.  

• Like 29
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

Very nice writing for your first ventures. Keep it up. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'm thinking there may be an "encounter" with the guy at the rental counter, and then of course, there is his brother who is in trouble. This could work out to be a very nice, multiple chapter story!

Part 3 - Getting to the hotel

As he is walked up to the car rental counter, he checked the guy out and laughed to himself, thinking 'Poor fitting, cheap white dress shirt?  Check.  Ugly $5 tie? check.  Can’t see his pants, but probably cheap polyester dress pants?  Maybe.  Over enthusiastic smile?  Check.  Cute, naive and probably straight 18-21 year old?  Check'.   The guy was thin and shorter than Mark, about 5 foot 8 inches, longish hair that was bleached with streaks of red, green and blue.  His ears had large plugs and his nose had a septum ring.   Definitely not the type Mark usually went after.   Mark got to the counter and took his wallet and got his license and credit card out.  Before he could say anything, the guy cheerfully greeted him with “Good evening sir.  Welcome to A1 Car Rental.  My name is Aaron and how can I help you tonight?”  

Mark smiled, leaned on the counter with both arms and told Aaron that he had a reservation, gave him his name and handed over his license and credit card.  While they were going over all the info Mark caught Aaron checking him out and then staring at his hand on the counter.  It was then Mark realized that he still had his pride bracelet on and it was showing below the cuff of his jacket.  'Better remember to remove it later since this place isn't as gay friendly as home,' he thought. 

It seemed like there were hundreds of questions and Mark just wanted to get to the hotel.  Once finished Aaron handed Mark the keys and said “We are all out of compact cars that you reserved, so I gave you a free upgrade to a premium car.”

“Oh, thanks Aaron.  I appreciate it. Uh, is there a restroom I can use before I get on the road?”  

“Yes, down the hall to the right is the men’s room,” Aaron replied.  

“Thanks, I’ll be right back” Mark said, leaving his suitcase next to the counter and went into the bathroom.  

Mark was standing at the urinal pissing when Aaron walked in and locked the door.  Mark looked over and could see Aaron, who nervously asked "Uh, is there.. uh.. anything I can… help you with?”  

Mark chuckled to himself, remembering the days when he first started hitting on guys.  Shaking the last of the piss off his cock Mark turned around and answered "Yeah, there is.  But first.. how old are you?”  

"Nineteen, sir," Aaron replied.  

“Cool.  You want to suck my cock Aaron?”  

With that, Aaron turned bright red and looked down at his feet.  “Come on, Aaron.  Nothing to be ashamed of.  If you’re gay or bi, then you’re going to have to get used to sucking cock.”  

Aaron moved closer to Mark and looked up at him.  Mark put his hand on Aaron’s shoulder and pushed him down.  Aaron got on his knees and looked up again at Mark.  “Take it in your mouth and suck it Aaron.  I doubt that this is your first time giving a blowjob," Mark softly commented.

With that Aaron lifted Mark’s flaccid cock and gasped when he saw the piercing.  Mark laughed  “Never seen a pierced cock before Aaron?”  

Aaron sheepishly replied “No sir."

“Well, lets get rid of the sir bullshit since I’m not that old and I’m not your Dom.  Now try it.  See how it feels.”

“Okay” Aaron replied before he wrapped his lips around Mark’s soft cock.  

The sight of the young guy starting to suck his cock got Mark excited pretty quickly.  Mark’s cock stiffened and Aaron eagerly started to suck his cock.  'Pretty damn good for a noob,' thought Mark as Aaron’s tongue licked, probed and explored Mark’s cock.  Aaron started to take the cock deeper into his mouth and Mark started to slowly fuck his face.  Occasionally Aaron’s teeth would scrape along Mark’s cock and Mark would bark "Watch your teeth.”  

He got in a  good rhythm and was softly moaning when Mark looked down at Aaron with an evil grin. 'Should I?' Mark mused.  Mark’s hands moved to the sides of Aaron’s head and he started to fuck Aaron’s mouth harder.  Slowing the pace down Mark asked Aaron  “You want to get fucked Aaron?”  

Aaron’s eyes got very wide and Mark could sense the boy was conflicted.  Soon Mark heard what he was hoping for, a muffled “Mmmhmm.”

Mark pulled his hard cock from Aaron’s mouth and helped him stand. “Move over to the sink” he said and Aaron went over quickly and unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor.  “Mmmm, very eager” thought Mark.  Mark got on his knees and pulled the boy’s tightey whitey’s down and ran his tongue between Aaron’s ass cheeks.  Smelling as he went, Mark was surprised - damn clean with just a good man scent from the sweat of working all day.  Spreading Aaron’s cheeks his tongue dove in licking around the boy’s hole before probing in.  Aaron gasped as he felt the tongue around his hole.  Mark forced some spit into Aaron’s pussy and got up.  Mark fished a packet of lube out of his backpack and rubbed some on his rock hard cock and Aaron’s hole.  Pressing in, he told Aaron to relax and breathe.  Soon, he felt the PA and then the head of his cock pop inside Aaron’s tight hole.  

Giving Aaron a moment to get used to his thick cock, Mark then started to rock back and forth getting his cock deeper each time.  He could tell Aaron was hiding the pain he was in, Mark added a bit more lube and continued to fuck his cock in deeper.  When he was almost all the way in, Mark thrust in the last inch and held his throbbing cock deep inside Aaron.  A few moments later, Mark started to piston his cock into Aaron’s hole, his poz precum coating the walls of the young man’s chute.  As it got slicker Mark could sense that Aaron was enjoying the fuck, he  was moaning and softly saying “Oh fuck, yeah” over and over.  

All of a sudden Aaron jolted up and said “You’re using a condom, right?”  

Mark, continued his thrusts brushing his thumb over Aaron’s nipple.  “No Aaron, I don’t use condoms.  Don’t worry, every thing will be fine,” as he picked-up the pace using long, firm strokes and pinching both of Aaron’s nipples through his shirt.  Each pinch got exactly the response that Mark was hoping for - Aaron would clench his ass around Mark’s cock. 

“But we should” muttered Aaron between moans.  

Mark whispered in his ear “Doesn’t this feel better than with a condom?”  

After several minutes of Aaron’s  ass working his cock, Mark couldn’t take any more and gave several frenzied thrusts before he shoved in all the way and unleashed his poisonous seed inside Aaron’s tight young pussy.  Mark thrust in hard a few last times and pulled his cock out.  He noticed a few red streaks on his cock and a bit of shit on his PA.  He grabbed a paper towel and cleaned off his cock, not wanting Aaron to see the blood.  Aaron was just standing there breathing heavy with sweat dripping off his face.

Mark wiped the the sweat off with a  clean paper towel and kissed Aaron’s neck.  “Thanks, Aaron.  You really know how to make a customer happy, hehe.”  

“Thanks, Mark.   That was amazing.  I have never taken a bare cock before.  It does feel much better.  I can even feel your cum drip down my leg!”  

“Well, I hope you keep doing it. You will enjoy sex a lot more. But… I need to leave so I can get to my hotel.  This really got me in the perfect mood for the drive,” Mark replied.

Aaron and Mark pulled up their pants and quickly washed their faces before going back out into the main office.  “Let me show you your car, sir” Aaron stated, back in ‘overly helpful employee’ mode.  Mark and Aaron walked out to the parking lot and found the car freshly cleaned and much nicer than the cheap econobox that Mark had reserved.  With his backpack and suitcase in the trunk and his phone connected to the car’s audio system, Aaron wished Mark a safe ride and added “I’ll be working when you return the car.  Please ask for me.”  

Mark smiled and assured him he would before pulling out for the hour long ride to the university and hotel.

The drive to the hotel was boring.  Mark had driven it dozens of times when he went to school here, so he cranked up the tunes and cruised down the highway.  Thoughts ran through his head about the day’s unexpected events -  How was Eric doing? How toxic was the load he took?  How much he enjoyed breeding Aaron.  Will the load he left in Aaron poz him up?  Will the car rental place be as empty when I return the car so I can nail Aaron again?  Before he knew it, the exit came up and Mark turned off and drove down the city streets to the hotel.  He surprised himself at how he remembered how to navigate around town and he hadn’t been there in more than two years.  Pulling into the hotel parking lot he found a spot and went in to check in.

Walking up to the front desk, it was empty.  After tapping the bell, a young college aged guy came out of the back office and greeted him with the standard scripted corporate greeting “Hi I’m Dennis. Welcome to the Rest Inn Lodge.  How can I help you?”

"Hi, Dennis, I have a reservation.”

Mark looked Dennis over as he typed all the info into the computer.  Dennis was a tall ginger.  About the same height as Mark, but thinner.  He had a trimmed dense beard and judging by the hair on his arms that he could see below the shirt cuffs was probably a bit furry.  His left ear had several piercings on the bottom and an industrial bar through the top.  Several tattoos were showing through the thin white dress shirt he wore.  The more Mark looked the more he liked what he saw.  

After getting all of the info he needed, Dennis asked "Would you prefer a king size bed or would two queens be okay?”  

Mark looked at Dennis with a look that suggested 'Are you kidding?' and replied "Two queens don’t do anything for me.  Not my type.  I’ll take the king,” with a chuckle.  Dennis’s jaw dropped when he recognized the double entendre, and laughed with the reply "Sorry, it's been a long day.  Here’s the key for room 152.  It's around back so it's a bit more private and quiet.  Anyhow, since this is an 'away game' weed, the hotel is pretty empty, so no one should disturb you.  If there’s anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable, let me know.”  Mark took the key and winked at Dennis and wandered back out to the car and drove around the building.  There were only a few cars back near his room so he found the one in front of his room and parked.  

Mark dragged his suitcase and backpack in and dropped both down on the bench in the room.  He looked around and saw this was much nicer than the standard room he had reserved.  The bathroom was large with a walk in shower big enough for three or four, the king size bed had plenty of room around it and the couch and table gave another place to fuck.  On the wall was a large flat screen TV.  This would be ideal for a little group fun if he can find the time.  Mark went into the bathroom and pulled out the wad of TP in his ass, noticing just a bit of blood on it.  He cleaned his ass up with soap, water and a washcloth.  He looked himself over in the mirror and smiled.  His ass still ached a bit but it was a good reminder of the fuck earlier.  He turned and went back into the main room naked and started to unpack.

Mark had most of his clothes put away in the dresser and picked up his phone and looked at the time.  11:35 PM.  Damn, he thought.  Too late to go over and see his brother Joey.  Mark sent him a text message telling he was at the hotel and would see him the next day after classes.  He got a reply back almost right away.  Joey said “c u 3:30.” Mark shook his head.  Joey never texted more than the bare minimum.

Mark fished out his hookup phone from his backpack and turned it on.  He always carried a second phone that he could use for hooking up. If there was anyone harassing him, he would just pick up a new SIM card and have a new number so any hookups wouldn’t be able to track him down if they got pissed about any unexpected gifts they got from him.  Only trusted people got his real number.  He plugged both phones and the tablet in to recharge and heard a knock on the door.  Surprised, he grabbed a pair of underwear and threw them on as he went to the door.  Looking through the peephole he saw Dennis standing there with something in his hands.  He opened the door about 6 inches and said “Yeah?”  Dennis stumbled for some words and finally blurted out “I… uh… brought you some………….uh extra towels and soap.  I thought you might need them.”

Mark opened the door the rest of the way and said “Uh, thanks” with a confused look on his face and motioned for Dennis to come in.  Dennis entered the room and set the stack of towels down on the couch.  He turned to Mark and looked a bit embarrassed.  “I saw your bracelet and we keep this room available for, uh, family. It's a great room to get a group of people together for… fun.”  Dennis said, followed by “I hope I didn’t offend you.”  

Mark could tell that Dennis was checking out his almost naked body - his eyes were looking him up and down and he even licked his lips.  Mark burst out laughing.  “Hell no, I was just thinking that this would make a great orgy room!”  Hearing Mark’s comment, Dennis let out a sigh of relief.  Mark said “Thanks for the setup, hopefully I can put it to good use sometime this weekend.  I don’t want to keep you from the front desk but if I do have a get together here, I’ll be sure to let you know.”

Dennis gave a big smile “Thanks, I bet it would be fun.  And…  I’m done with work, I just wanted to drop this stuff off before I went home." 

Mark was always a sucker for a good smile and pushed the door closed.  “If you want to hang around a bit before you go home, maybe we can dirty one of those towels.”  

“I can’t stay long, my boyfriend is waiting for me.”

“Oh?” Mark replied, the sound of disappointment in his voice was obvious.  

“Oh, its nothing like that.  We’re very open.  He’s probably laying in bed right now with a load or two in his ass,” Dennis replied. 

That was all that Mark needed to know.  He walked over to Dennis and untied his tie, pulling it from the collar of his shirt and tossed it on the bed.  As fast as he could, he unbuttoned Dennis’s shirt.  He had to see his body and see just how sexy Dennis was.  Dennis was feverishly kicking off his shoes, socks and pants and in a matter of seconds was standing there in only his jockstrap.  Mark backed up a few feet and took Dennis’s body in.  All of his guesses were right - ginger fur covered Dennis’s pecs and there was a trail down to his cock.  Dennis was not heavily muscled but wasn’t a twig either.  His body was well defined and had just enough muscle mass to balance his body. What really turned Mark on was the ink covering his body.  Most of Dennis’s torso and arms were covered in ink.  Not the random 'I get a tattoo every time I get really drunk' that many guys get, but a well planned canvas.   Lots of black ink with pops of color.   The two looked over each others ink admiring the similarities and differences.  As Mark’s cock throbbed he thought that this was going to be an even better fuck than he expected.   

Mark finally stopped looking and pushed Dennis to the bed.  Dennis lay back on the bed as Mark dug into his suitcase and pulled out the baggie of lube and poppers, then pushed the suitcase next to the bed.  Mark dropped his shorts and walked towards the bed.  Dennis looked at Mark’s cock with the big PA and let out a gasp exclaiming “Oh my fucking god, yeah.  I want that.”  Both of their cocks stiffened in anticipation.  

Mark climbed on to the bed and moved over on top of Dennis.  He grabbed the tie on the bed and wrapped it around Dennis’s wrists and then tied the other end to the bed’s headboard spindles.  “You’re fuckin’ mine now” Mark growled punching both of Dennis’s pecs.   Pushing Dennis’s ass into the air he slapped both cheeks and buried his face into the crack.  Chewing and licking, he ravaged Dennis’s hole.  Dennis kept groaning and encouraging Mark to keep going, get rougher and use his hole.  Mark’s cock was dripping precum all over the bedspread and he knew he had to fuck him soon or he would waste his load.  Lowering Dennis’s butt down, he slapped his cock against the furry hole.  

Grabbing the brown bottle he took a couple of hits and passed the poppers to Dennis who took two long hits.  Seeing the rush hit Dennis he leaned in and pushed his cock deep into Dennis’s hungry hole.  It was obvious that as inexperienced as Aaron was earlier, Dennis was a pro at taking cock.   He knew exactly how to work his hole, milking Mark’s cock.  His verbal encouragement as Mark pounded his hole just kept making their fuck even more intense.  There wasn’t any comment about condoms, in fact Dennis remarked several times he loved feeling Mark’s raw cock inside his ass, and how the precum was making his hole slick and sloppy.  

Mark was leaking like crazy as he drove his cock in and out of Dennis’s hole.  Soon Mark hit the point of no return as he felt his balls start to tighten and cock thicken.  Dennis was just as close to shooting from Mark’s cock repeatedly hitting his prostate.  Dennis didn’t skip a beat and kept egging Mark on to “Breed my fuckin’ hole” and “Fill my guts up with your hot load.”

Mark grunted and shoved and finally slammed in as his cock exploded pumping his charged up cum deep inside Dennis’s cunt.  As soon as Dennis felt Mark’s cock start to shoot, he began to orgasm and blasted his load all over his chest and face.   Sweat and cum covered both of their bodies and Mark collapsed on top of Dennis trying to catch his breath.  When the rush faded he rolled over next to Dennis and untied his wrists and laid back down.   Mark started thinking about Dennis’ comments when he was fucking him.  The last one really caught Mark by surprise.  Did he mean what I think he means?  Mark did flood Dennis’s guts with a very hot load. 

Dennis broke the silence and said “Damn man.  That was fuckin’ intense.  That was one of the best fucks I’ve ever had!”  

Mark agreed with a “Fuck yeah”.   As they lay there kissing and stroking each other one thing bothered Mark.  After several minutes he finally asked “Dennis, What’s the deal with this un-inked spot? Are you saving it for another tattoo?”  

Dennis had a look of surprise on his face.  He stammered a bit and finally said “yeah, I’m just waiting until I earn it”. 

Curious, Mark started to push.  Earn?  Dennis was very evasive and a thought flashed in Mark’s mind.  “Ooohhhh, I think I know.”  Dennis looked a bit panicked but just said “What?” somewhat innocently.   “Maybe you think there's a biohazard or a scorpion tattoo in your future?  It would look perfect there.”  

All Dennis could say was a quiet “Busted.”

Mark gave a chuckle and said “We just met and you had no problem letting me fuck you bareback and begged for my load with no questions asked.  Are you chasing or just think its inevitable?”

Dennis looked straight at Mark unsure how to answer and finally said “Chasing” and dropped his head.  

Mark grinned and put his finger under Dennis’s chin and tilted it back up.  “You shouldn’t be embarrassed about what you want.”  Mark paused a moment trying to decide whether to tell him the truth.  “In fact, your chase might be over.  You’ve got a big toxic load in your ass right now and it might be the one that pozzes you up.”  

It took a minute for Mark’s words to really sink in but when it did a smile came over his face.  “Really?  You’re not lying to me like some guys have?”  

Mark looked back at Dennis telling him “Nope, not lying.  I was pozzed a few months ago and not on meds.  My seed has got a bit of a kick and has ended a few chases already.”  

Dennis sat up and hugged and kissed Mark.  “Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU” was all Dennis could say.  

Mark cautioned Dennis  “You won’t know if it took for a few weeks, so don’t get too excited. Be patient and maybe your wish will come true.”  Mark reached back into his suitcase and pulled out a buttplug and handed it to Dennis. “Put that puppy in there to keep the cum inside to do its work and let’s grab a shower.”

They both got into the shower and soaped each other up and cleaned the sweat and cum off their bodies.  While rinsing off Dennis moved over and hugged Mark tight and kissed him passionately. “Thanks.  I really hope that this is the one that takes,” Dennis whispered in Mark’s ear.  

Mark tapped the plug in Dennis ass with his hand  “I hope so too.  If it does, just promise me you will share your gift with lots of others.”  

“Oh I will” said Dennis with an evil smirk.  Looking over at the clock, Dennis  let out a sigh.  “Damn, its late.  I need to get home and you probably need some sleep.”

Dennis quickly left and Mark pulled the stained bedspread back and lay in bed.  “Its been a great fucking day,” he thought before falling asleep.

• Like 36
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 4