A Brother in Trouble

Part 11 - Weekends are for rest

Saturday morning Joe woke up spooning Kyle.  He felt the heat emanating from Kyle’s body and saw he was covered in sweat.  Slowly he rolled backward and let Kyle lay on his back.  Looking over, he saw Kyles eyes open slowly and said “Morning.  You feeling ok? Cuz you look like shit.”

“Good, I feel like shit too” Kyle replied.  

Steven woke and slid out of bed not sure if he should stay or leave the room.  

“Do you think this is the fuck flu?”  Joe asked.  

“God, I hope so. I’ve never felt this bad without puking” Kyle answered.  

“Shit.  Is this what we’re all gonna go through?” Steven asked.  

“Yeah, I guess.  I heard everyone is different and some never get the flu” Joe said.  

Kyle curled up on the bed and pulled the covers over himself muttering “fuck, fuck, fuck” over and over until he passed out.  

Joe and Steven went out to the living room and Joe said “Ok, we gotta help each other through this.  Lets check on him every hour.  It might just be a bad flu bug or it could be the real thing.  I’m gonna go to the store.  Keep an eye on him while I’m gone.”  

Joe grabbed Kyle’s car keys off the hook and headed over to the megamart.  On his way he called his brother Mark.  

“Hey, how’s it going?” he started.

“Hey bro.  I’m doing good and Eric is back to his horny old self. Things couldn’t be better.  How are you?  That’s probably the bigger question” Mark replied.

“I’m ok, I guess.  Kyle woke up this morning with a bad fever and headache and said he aches everywhere.  I’m headed to the store.  What should I get?” said Joe.

“Just ok?  Isn’t this what you guys wanted?”

“Yeah, it is.  But I was hoping I would be the first to get sick” Joe explained.

“Just be patient.  As for stuff to get, just make sure he’s hydrated. Gatorade is good. I couldn’t keep food down for several days, so I wouldn’t worry too much about food.  Soup or toast.  Just see what he’s up for. Do you know how high his fever is?”

“No I don’t.  Thanks for the info. Talk to ya later” Joe said before hanging up the phone.  He grabbed a case of sports drink bottles and then added a second one into the cart.  Joe wandered the store and got a few more things to stock the kitchen and finally found a thermometer before paying for the stuff and loading it into the car.  It was times like this that he regretted the 3rd floor apartment, it was going to take a couple trips to get everything up.  As he opened the apartment door he spotted Luis fucking Steven on the floor and laughed.  

“Don’t mind me, I’ll just drop this stuff off and leave you two lovebirds so you can have your fun” Joe told them.   

“I’m almost done” Luis said as he slammed his cock into Steven’s ass hard and let out a groan while adding more charged up cum into him.

“So fuckin’ hot to hear Kyle is sick.  Who do you think will be next?  All you guys took a lot of hot loads when Mark was here and Kyle and Steven have been soaking up a bunch more since then” Luis said, pulling his cock out of Steven.  

“I dunno.  I kind of want it to be me, but I know I haven’t taken as many different poz loads.  Besides, I have an appointment tomorrow to do more work on the tattoo, so it would be better if I make it through that before I get sick” said Joe.

Luis started putting his clothes back on and said “Hey, I gotta get to work.  Catch you guys later.” 

Joe made another trip to the car and got the last of the groceries while Steven plugged his ass and put his shorts back on.   Joe put everything away and they sat on the couch watching TV and tending to Kyle, sometimes forcing him to drink.  At one point Joe helped him into the shower and held him under the water.  Looking down, he smiled - both of their cocks were fully hard.

A while later, Joe got up and put a pizza in the oven.  When he came back to the room he noticed Steven scratching a few red spots on his arms.  Looking closer, he saw beads of sweat dripping down his forehead too.  Joe picked up the thermometer and stuck it in Steven’s mouth.  When it beeped, Joe pulled it out and looked - 101 degrees fahrenheit.  “Damn, I guess you’re the next one.  You can sleep in the bed with Kyle. I’ll crash here tonight” Joe told Steven.   He went back into the kitchen and pulled the pizza out and cut it up.  Steven had a few bites but just wasn’t hungry.  He sipped on the bottle of gatorade for a little while longer before getting up and heading to the bed to join Kyle.

Joe sat on the couch stroking his cock thinking “I wonder how long I have before its me.”

• Like 18
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

Part 12 - Ink again

Joe woke up on the couch and looked at the clock.  “Shit!  Only half an hour to shower and get to the tattoo shop” he mumbled to himself.  He quickly looked in and made sure Kyle and Steven were okay, bringing each of them a fresh bottle of Gatorade as well as a damp cloth for their foreheads.  He ran through the shower and got dressed as fast as he could, kissing Kyle before he ran out the door.  Joe walked into the studio with a minute to spare and Thad looked up at him with a smile “I thought you might not make it.  You doing okay?”  

“Yeah, I’m fine, but my roommates are pretty sick,” replied Joe and then added “Uh, how did you know?”

“When you made the appointment you mentioned that you might be sick in a couple weeks.  Speaking of which, do you know where you’re going to put it?” Thad asked.

Confused, Joe asked “Put what?” 

“Your brother also paid for a biohazard tat for me to do after you earned it.  It doesn’t sound like you’re ready for it, but you should start thinking where you want to put it.  You can also do a scorpion or something like that.  I like doing tats for other guys when they join the club.  We gotta be proud and advertise.”

“That sneaky bastard.  He didn’t tell me, but cool.  Yeah, I’ll try and think of something and where I want it” Joe said.

"Okay, well, meanwhile have a seat and let's get this other one going,” Thad said as he sat down on his stool and laid out the drawing and began to work.  After a short while, Thad said “You been taking a lot of hot loads since you were in last?”

Joe looked at Thad, incredulous that he was having this kind of a conversation with a stranger.  “I, uh, want to see if the ones I got from Mark do it, so I haven’t gotten anything since he went back to California. I’m not used to not getting laid, it’s driving me nuts.  I even fucked our new roommate Friday I was so horny.”

Laughing, Thad said “Nice.  Was that the first time you fucked with your new PA?”

“Yeah, it was.  I couldn’t believe how good it felt.  I didn’t last long and shot a big load into him” Joe said feeling more comfortable talking with Thad.

“Cool, you fucked raw then.  Just be careful, a PA heals quick, but you don’t want to stress it too much this soon.  If it hurts, stop.  Oh, and remember you can get pozzed when you top too.  That's how my boyfriend got it,” Thad explained.

“Yeah, I’ll be careful.  I was able to start stroking myself after three days and it feels like its fully healed.  Thanks for reminding me.  I was just too horny yesterday.  I keep wondering if I’m making the right decision so I know who gave it to me.  Watching my boyfriend get bred by all these poz guys is making me jealous,” replied Joe.

“Only you know the answer to that, but it you can have a strong bond to the guy that gives it to you.  My boyfriend did me and I wouldn’t want it to be anyone else,” commented Thad as he moved Joe forward and started working on the shoulder blade.

“Fuck, that’s hot.  I suppose if Mark’s seed doesn’t do it I’ll have Kyle make sure,” Joe replied as the buzzing stopped and Thad blotted his arm and shoulder.

“Next time we’re going to do your pec, which is tender skin, so be prepared.  I’m going to put on some ointment like last time and gauze it up.  You can probably take it off tonight or sleep with it on and take it off in the morning.  When do you want to do your next appointment?” Thad asked.

“Two weeks again?  Hopefully I’ll have some good news by then,” Joe remarked with a chuckle.

“Cool.  Yeah, good luck.  Just don’t get down if it doesn’t happen right away.  It took Daryl three months of almost daily fucking before I converted, just before the end of my freshman year,” Thad replied.

“Wow, three months?  Yeah, I’ll be okay no matter what happens.  Thanks, and I’ll see you in two weeks,” Joe said as he gingerly put his t-shirt back on and went outside.   'Fuck, I hope it doesn’t take that long', thought Joe as he got in the car.  He sat there for a moment and picked up his phone and sent this message to Dennis: 

How u doin? Kyle and Steven sick”

Then he sent this message to Mark: 

Saw Thad 4 next part of tat  thx for bio tat 2.  Steven now sick too.

He drove home and went to check on Kyle and Steven.  Kyle was sitting up with his phone catching up on his messages.  He looked a little better but still not great.  Steven got up and staggered to the bathroom and began to puke into the toilet.  Joe’s phone buzzed with a new message from Dennis which read:  I’m ok.  was just with Tony & Derrick ;)

Mark was looking around online and came across an interesting ad:

WM 29 5’9” 150lbs, smooth, jock bottom for anon fuck at my place, send stats - dick pics only

Mark sent off a reply with a pic of his hard cock and his physical stats with no mention of HIV status but he did add he preferred bareback sex saying that condoms and his PA didn’t work well together.  Soon he had a reply and a picture of a tight bubble but that looked pre-lubed.  One more round of messages got him a anything u want, sir, followed by an address.  Mark put on some clothing, slipped a lube packet and poppers in his pocket before heading over, told Kyle and Steven he'd be right back, and made the short drive to the bottom's house, parking the car about a block away and walking to the apartment building.  He got buzzed in and went to the door which was ajar.  He always enjoyed the adrenaline rush when he did an anonymous fuck with someone new.  

Pushing the door open, he went inside looking around and followed the instructions - left down the hallway, second door on the right.  Walking in he found the guy on all fours on the bed, a blindfold covering his eyes and that beautiful ass winking at him.  He tossed the lube and poppers on the bed, pulled his shirt off and dropped his pants, his cock straining to pop out of his jockstrap.  He leaned in and planted his face between the guy’s taut ass cheeks and started eating his hole out, pushing his tongue into the winking hole and forcing some spit inside.   

Mark started to work his finger into the guy’s pussy, feeling the warmth and slickness.  The guy had indeed pre-lubed his hole, but when Mark pulled his finger out and sniffed, the aroma was unfortunately that of lube, not cum.  Taking a hit from the poppers, Mark moved closer and tapped his cock on the guy's hole, hearing a muffled "Fuck yeah, gimme that cock” from the guy.  He slapped the guy's ass and pushed in, feeling the hungry hole suck his cock inside.  

Slowly he drove his cock all the way in until his pubes were against the guy's firm cheeks.  The hole twitched around his cock a few times and Mark began to thrust in and out while the bottom worked his ass back and forth.  The full length of his cock was pounding the guy and he heard the moans of a bitch in heat begging for him to fuck harder.  Mark pulled his cock out and crouched behind the guy and slammed his cock in as hard as he could.   The slut’s arms collapsed and he had his face on the bed.  Mark held his shoulders down as he kept a constant rhythm of long, hard thrusts.   He heard the slut repeatedly saying “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck” over and over into the bed until the guy grunted, his hole started spasming around Mark’s cock, effectively milking Mark's cock into shooting his own load deep into the guy's cunt, each spurt added to the toxic, cream-filled hole.  

When the shots ended, Mark pulled his cock out of the guy's hole and pushed his face back down, licking up the cum from his hole and feeling it slowly close around his tongue.  Satisfied, he moved back and wiped his cock on a nearby towel and put his clothes back on.  “Thanks, bud” was all he said as he walked out of the bedroom and apartment, back to his car.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

Part 13 - Why not me?

Kyle woke up covered in sweat yet again.  He rolled over and there was Steven naked and dripping sweat too.  He still felt weak, but he got up and took a long shower.  All clean and dried off, he put some clothes on.  “I gotta get to both classes today, but I’m fucked for the test in engineering. I didn’t study at all” he thought.  Joe was making breakfast and Kyle tried to eat some toast and drink coffee, but the most he could handle was a few nibbles and sips.  They checked on Steven and got him set up with a drink and a clean garbage can since he was still vomiting but with little in his body not much was coming up.  

Kyle walked slowly into his engineering class and the professor looked at him and said “What do you think you’re doing here Kyle?” 

“I’m here for the test, sir” he replied softly since loud noises made his headache even worse.

“I don’t know if I should send you to the clinic or the morgue.  You look terrible.  How long have you been sick?” the professor asked.

“Since Saturday morning, sir” was Kyle’s answer.

The professor moved closer to Kyle and said quietly “You’re in no shape to take this test.  I doubt you studied at all.  Go over to the clinic and then get some rest.  Stop by my office when you feel better and we’ll figure out how to make up the test.”  With that he turned Kyle to the door and the professor ushered him into the hallway.

Kyle wandered back to the parking lot having to stop several times to rest.  Once he got there he got into the passenger seat and passed out again until Joe came back after his classes were done.  They went home and Kyle was back in bed.  Joe played nurse for Kyle and Steven the rest of the day and once again slept on the couch.

Tuesday began like Monday and Kyle showered and got ready for class.  A quick test of the thermometer indicated 99.8 degrees F.  Still a fever, but better than the previous day.  He ate a little more than the day before but staggered and fell over going to the door.  Joe sent him back to bed and told him he would let his profs know he was still sick. 

About ten in the morning, Steven looked up and Luis and Derrick were standing at the foot of the bed grinning.  “Ya want to know the hottest fuck of all is, Luis?  Breeding a guy with the fuck flu.  Their holes feel so good with your poz fuckstick inside them.”  Luis nodded as they quickly undressed and pulled the two sick boys to the edge of the bed facing each other.  “See, their cocks are even hard knowing that the bug is taking over their bodies” Derrick said.  They lubed up their cocks and simultaneously started pushing their cocks into the weary boy’s holes.  

Once they both had bottomed out, Luis said “Damn, this hole is on fire.  He’s gonna cook my chorizo.”

“Yeah, just like yours was when I bred you when you were sick like these two”  Derrick answered.  

Kyle moaned when Derrick started to fuck his hole.  The rest of his body might have been sore, but his pussy was in ecstasy.  He looked over at Steven who had a smile on his face while Luis pounded his ass. The bed was bouncing from the boys getting slammed in from each side.  It only lasted a few minutes before both Derrick and Luis started grunting and unleashing their toxic cum into the helpless boys. 

“You gotta make sure you fill them with bugs when they’re sick so theres no chance the body can fight it off.  These boys are going to make great poz breeders” Derrick said with an evil grin.  

They pulled their cocks out and laid the two boys back on the bed and watched them pass out.  “I’m headed over to the hotel and see Dennis” Luis said as they walked out of the apartment. Derrick just laughed and smiled at Luis.

Joe finished his classes and decided he should check up on Dennis and sent a text message.  Dennis called Joe back “Hey Joe.  I’m doing good.  I felt a little feverish Monday morning and was dragging the whole day.  There were a few weird rashes too.  I thought for sure I would be out like Kyle and Steven Tuesday, but I’ve felt fine since.  Do you think that was it?  I know some people never get the flu when they convert.”

“Yeah, I know.  I’ve felt fine too.  Maybe the virus didn’t take or we’re the ones that don’t get sick” Joe replied.

“Who knows.”

Joe asked “Have you taken any more loads since Sunday’s fuck with Tony and Derrick?” 

“Oh my god yeah.  Those horny fuckers have been taking it out on my ass since Kyle and Steven aren’t available to fuck.  All three fucked me last night at work and Luis just did me again at lunch today” Dennis replied.

“Shit, I’m going crazy here not getting fucked and you’re getting nailed all the time.  You bitch!” Joe said before laughing.

“Haha, yeah. I gotta get back to work.  I’ll let you know if anything happens and let me know if you guys need any help” Dennis said.

Joe went home and checked in on his patients.  It seemed to be the same as when he left.  He sat down and studied for a while and then worked on a class project.  Once again, he made dinner for himself and ate it with the other guys passed out in the bedroom.  “This wasn’t how I thought it was going to be” Joe said to himself as he lit up a joint and took a big hit.  He went back to studying and after about an hour was having trouble focusing on the book.  He was thirsty too and got up to get something to drink, he was unsteady on his feet and almost fell over so he sat back down on the arm of the couch.  Reaching up he felt sweat on his forehead.  Slowly, he got up again and made his way to the kitchen and got a gatorade from the refrigerator.  He felt weak and went to the bathroom where he got the thermometer and sat down on the toilet before he fell over.   102.7 degrees F.  “Finally” he thought.  

Joe staggered back into the living room and fell onto the couch.  He reached over and pulled the blanket and pillow up and covered himself up.  Grabbing his phone he sent a text message to his brother “103 fever. guess u did it.”   After hitting send, he typed another message to Dennis “I’m sick” and hit send right before he passed out.

Mark heard his phone buzz and read the message from Joe.  A smile came over his face.  He was now bonded with his brother like few brothers are.  He tried calling Joe, but the phone just rang and went to voicemail and he hung up.  He tried a little while later and got the same thing. He called Tony, but it went straight to voicemail.  “He’s probably working tonight.  Or fucking” thought Mark.  He dialed Dennis’s number and got voicemail as well.  This time he left a message “Hi Dennis, this is Mark.  Can you check on Joe?  I think he has the flu and I can’t get hold of him to find out if he’s ok.  Thanks.”

Dennis laid on the bed of one of the empty hotel rooms, Luis’s cock still in his ass with two loads seeping into his body.  He had seen the phone ring and Mark’s name pop up.  Slowly he pulled off Luis and saw one voicemail and one text message he missed.  He read the text and then listened to the voicemail before calling Mark back.  “Hi Mark, I got your message.  I also got one from Joe and haven’t been able to talk to him either.  What’s his address?  I’ll go over after work.”

Mark gave him the address and thanked him.  “I wasn’t there to care for Eric and now I’m not there to help Joe. I’m a fucking asshole” Mark told himself.

Dennis went back to the bed and climbed in.  Kissing Luis, he spread Luis’s legs before thrusting his cock into Luis’s hole.  Luis looked back at him with a devilish grin and wrapped his legs around Dennis as Dennis plowed his cock deep into Luis’s poz hole.  Having only been getting fucked for several days, Dennis needed to release and Luis was going to get his huge load. He kept fucking harder and harder and his cock started to throb.  “I wonder if its neg or poz cum” thought Dennis as he slammed in and felt almost 10 shots of cum pump into Luis.  Dennis collapsed on the bed next to Luis and after a few minutes Luis asked “So what was the call about?”

“Oh, Joe has the fuck flu now.  Mark wants me to check up on him” Dennis answered.

“Fuck yeah.  So that leaves just you still shooting blanks…” Luis said.

“Yeah, so I guess I gotta keep taking more loads until I’m knocked up like them” Dennis replied as the two of them laughed.

Dennis cleaned up and then stopped over to check in on Joe.  When he got there, the door was unlocked so he went inside.  The apartment had a funky smell of sweat and something else he couldn’t place.  Joe was on the couch, covered with a blanket and shivering. His body was oozing sweat and he could hear the occasional moan from Joe.  It wasn’t a good moan either.  You could hear the pain in his voice.   Dennis went into the bathroom and found a small towel and soaked it in cold water and mopped Joes forehead with it. 

Dennis sent a message to his boyfriend Corey,  saying that he wouldn’t be home that night since he was watching the guys he was with at the sex party and they all were sick.   Corey replied “OK ;)”  Dennis looked around the apartment and found Kyle and Steven in the bedroom.  The smell of stale sweat permeated the room “Damn, they’re going to have to air this place out soon” thought Dennis.    He went back to the living room and pulled off his shirt and pants, picked up a blanket that was on the floor and sat down in the chair. He chuckled, the blanket smelled like cum but he still pulled it over himself. “They need cum scented fabric softener” mused Dennis.  He watched Joe for a little while until he fell asleep.  

For the next few days, the guys pushed through the flu.  Dennis kept an eye on them when he wasn’t working and even had his boyfriend look in on them. He was sending Mark an update a couple times a day. Dennis was a little jealous that he had taken as many viral loads, if not more, than the other three but hadn’t gotten sick yet. He was still getting at least 2 loads a day from either Tony, Derrick or Luis.   

Between bottles of gatorade and toast or bread, the three guys kept hydrated and ate as much food as their stomachs would allow.   Kyle was the first to get back on his feet and decided he would go back to classes on Monday.  Steven was moving around Friday evening and was taking care of Joe.  Joe finally shook the fever and swollen glands that made swallowing anything difficult late on Saturday.   When Dennis showed up on Sunday, they all agreed to head to the clinic downtown and see about getting tested on Monday.  “Do you think its too soon?  Maybe we should wait a week” asked Kyle.  “OK, lets wait until Wednesday and we’ll see what the tests say and if we’re still neg we can retest in a couple weeks” Joe said.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 8

Part 14 - Aaron’s freakout

Sunday morning Mark was flipping through websites looking for another hookup so he could dump a load or two.  Eric had been working late trying to catch up on the days he missed while he was sick and here it was Saturday and he was at work again.  Mark’s regular phone rang.  He picked it up and it was a number he didn’t recognize, but the area code was from where his brother Joe lived.  He answered the phone and heard “Hello, is this Mark?”  

“Yes it is.”  

“Sir, this is Aaron from A1 Car Rental.  Do you remember me?” the voice on the other end said.  

“Sure I do, Aaron.  Is there a problem?  I don’t think there was any damage to the car.”  

“No sir, this isn’t about your car rental.  Do you have a few minutes to talk?  There’s no one here I can talk to and…”  

Mark could hear sobbing on the other end.  “Yeah, no problem Aaron.  What’s up?”  

After a few moments Aaron said “Well, I hooked up with this guy a couple nights ago after work. We met at this adult book store and we ended up in a room.” Aaron continued after a few more sobs “The guy got really rough with me, which I kind of like.”  

“Yeah, I remember” Mark chuckled.  

“Well, he held me down and slammed his cock into me and came inside me.  While he held me down, he told me I was a stupid fuck to let a poz guy breed him.”  There were more sobs before he added “He told me that I would have AIDS soon just like him.”   

Mark was shocked.  He wasn’t expecting to ever hear from Aaron again, much less having to calm him down from a another guy breeding him with poz seed.  His mind was racing trying to figure out what to say when Aaron started talking again. 

“And last night I started feeling sick.  I have a fever and my neck is swollen and my arms and legs ache.  Did he really give me AIDS?”  

“Aaron, take a deep breath.  Relax.  No one just gives you AIDS.  He may have infected you with HIV and maybe other STDs, but you have to leave it untreated for a long time for it to progress to AIDS.  Maybe he was just telling you that to shock you.  Some guys get off on that.”  

“Uh….  OK.  But why am I sick?” Aaron asked.  

“It could be lots of things, you deal with travelers at work who may be sick and passed their flu on to you.  How many guys have you hooked up with since I met you?” 

“seven or eight, I guess” was Aaron’s response. 

Mark smiled and thought “The kids becoming quite the slut”.  “Well, one of them could have given you something.  If you’re really feeling bad, you could go to a doctor and have him run some tests.” Mark told him. 

“I don’t want to go to my doctor and tell him that I had sex with a bunch of guys.” 

“Ah, that makes it a bit harder.  Let me check something out”  Mark said as he picked up his tablet and started searching for gay friendly clinics near Aaron.  “I’m doing a few searches, just hang on ok?” but Mark only got a few more sobs as a reply.  

“Aaron, you still there?” 

Aaron replied with a sullen “Yeah.” 

“There’s not much near you.  The only thing I can find is the Jones Health Clinic up by the university, about an hour north of you. It says they are gay friendly and have sexual health programs with free testing. Do you think you can make it up there?”  

“I don’t know.  I feel horrible.  If I was infected the other night, do I need to go right away?” Aaron asked.  Mark wasn’t sure how he wanted to answer - the timing was about right for Mark’s loads to have infected him.  A test now would point the finger at him.  If Aaron waited, all the guys he had bareback sex with could be the one.

“Well, if you don’t feel safe driving up there and can’t get anyone to take you there then I guess you should go as soon as you feel well enough.  If it is the flu that you get when you’re infected with HIV, then its already too late to prevent it.”  

“Oh fuck.  You think I have HIV?” Aaron said before sobbing again.  

“It’s possible.  The symptoms you said you have sound like when the body seroconverts, but it could also just be the common flu.”  

“Fuck.  ok.”  

“Aaron, be sure you treat the fever. It doesn’t matter what kind of flu it is. Drink fluids and eat what you can, like soup. If the fever gets too high, you need to see a doctor no matter what.  Worry about what kind of flu it is after you recover and can see someone”  Mark said before adding “Let me know what happens.  You have my number.”

Mark gave the address and phone number for the clinic to Aaron before hanging up.  Mark replayed in his mind both of his fucks with Aaron and remembered he said that he had taken some raw cocks between those sessions, so that would be his way to cast doubt that it was him that infected Aaron.

While at work Wednesday morning, Mark’s phone rang.  It was Aaron.  He answered and heard Aaron’s voice on the other end “Hello, sir. Can you talk?”  

“Yeah, just a moment, let me get to a place where I can be alone” said Mark as he walked down the hall to a small conference room.  “What’s up Aaron?  Are you feeling better?”

“Yeah, a little better.  The fever is down.  I called the clinic and set up an appointment. I was kind of vague but told them that I had a fever and sweats and aches.  I’m going up there now, but what do I tell them?”

“Be honest with them.  If their website is accurate, they are sex positive and won’t shame you for being gay or having sex.  The reviews looked good too. Tell them that you had a few sexual encounters that you didn’t use condoms and then there was the meeting with the one guy from last week and you’re scared he may have given you something bad. I don’t want to scare you, but its probably better that you don’t identify anyone you had sex with to them.  They might get really nosy. Just tell them you met them in public places and don’t remember their names and don’t have any phone numbers.  They’re used to that with gay guys. OK?” 

“Yeah, I understand“ Aaron replied.

“Call me back after you finish.  They are probably going to do some blood tests so you won’t get an answer right away.  Don’t worry, its normal” said Mark 

“Thank you sir, I will.”

Mark laughed to himself before saying “Aaron, please stop calling me ‘sir’. Call me Mark. If you keep calling me sir, I’ll come back there and put a collar on you and drag you back here to my dungeon.”  Mark paused a moment waiting to get a response from Aaron, but got nothing.  “I’m just kidding, I don’t have a dungeon.”

• Like 14
  • Upvote 11