A Brother in Trouble

Part 28 - The New Jeff

Kyle had been having fun with Jeff, teaching him the discipline to be a proper sub and getting him regularly filled with more poz cum. Jeff had been keeping track of who had bred him including a list of unknown to him men - listed as Unknown #1 - Unknown #17 on his spreadsheet.  Kyle would let him know when it was a repeat of the one of the unknowns.   It was a Tuesday night when Jeff showed up at the apartment, as requested.  He entered and immediately removed his clothing, folding it neatly next to the door, and knelt on the floor awaiting his instructions.

“Boy, you have learned everything I have taught you well,” Kyle started.  Jeff looked around the room and saw Joe, Steven, Ryan and Dennis, two on either side of Kyle.

“Thank you, Sir,” Jeff replied.

“I would like to take our relationship to the next level, if you are willing.  You will only get one chance at accepting this offer and you need to think about it completely, since it you will be making a long term commitment to me,” Kyle told Jeff.

Jeff turned pale, unsure what was about to happen but he knew he had to reply “Yes, Sir.”

Kyle pulled a leather collar from behind his back and held it in front of Jeff.  “I want you to be my boy, uh, my slave.  By wearing this collar it will let everyone know that you have given yourself to me and are now owned by me.  I will control what you can and cannot do. You should also consider Joe as your master too, since we are partners.  I will protect you and in return you will obey my every word.   Since neither of us has done this before, we will start a two week trial period and at that time, either of us can walk away.  Or continue on.”

Kyle's offer left Jeff was shaking.  Did he want to give up his freedom?  He had enjoyed every moment he had had since Steven took his virginity, but did he want the commitment to only one or two people?  He looked at Steven, wondering if the prospect was okay with him, although Jeff reasoned it must be as he was standing there, not showing any sign of disapproval.  “How long may I take to decide, Sir?”  asked Jeff.

Kyle smiled and said “You have 30 minutes, boy.”

The guys went into the kitchen and talked quietly while Jeff pondered his fate.  Jeff knew if he turned it down, he would probably never get another chance with Kyle or maybe all of them.  He had learned so much from them already and didn’t know how he could repay them for freeing him of his former life as an easily forgettable, vanilla nerd who tried to please his parents and never himself.  He had read a little on Dom/sub relationships after his first experience with Joe and Kyle, but never considered it full time, just for a few hours at the most.  After 20 minutes of thinking about it, he finally said to Kyle “Sir, I would be honored to have you as my Master.”

Kyle was just as nervous about it as Jeff, but was hiding it well.  He walked over to Jeff and said “Are you sure?”

“Yes, Sir.  Please collar me," Jeff asked, a bit of trepidation in his voice.

Kyle walked behind Jeff and put the collar around his neck, fitting it snuggly before putting the small lock on and with a ‘click’.  Jeff was now his.  The other guys came over and congratulated both of them.  Jeff was surprised at the attention that he was given and it seemed that everyone was proud of him taking this step in his journey.

“Guys, my boy and I would like to celebrate this occasion with an evening of sex.  Please use my boy for your pleasure - after I get the first fuck.  Kyle clicked a short leash on to the collar and told Jeff to rise before leading him over to Steven’s room and putting him into the sling.  Kyle secured his hands and feet before removing his clothes.  The other four removed their clothes and gathered around, stroking their cocks.  As Kyle moved to Jeff’s ass, Joe moved to his head.  Jeff began to suck Joe’s hardening cock and Kyle lubed his hole, slowly inserting one finger, then two and finally three.  Kyle could feel Jeff relax his hole and then tighten it around his fingers and he knew he was ready for his cock.  He pulled his fingers out and teased Jeff’s hole before penetrating him slowly, sliding in all the way in one long, patient stroke.  Joe felt Jeff moan around his cock as Kyle was filling his other end.  Kyle nodded to Joe and they simultaneously started to fuck their respective orifice.   

Joe held Jeff’s head as his cock drove deep into his throat.  A  few weeks ago, Jeff would have gagged or even vomited with this treatment, but his training had gotten him to be a skilled cocksucker.  With Joe getting blown, Kyle couldn’t use the sling to full effect and was holding Jeff still as he thrusted his cock into the warm, silky canal, his cock coating it with toxic precum.  Kyle started to pound harder and Jeff’s moans got louder.  Jeff was now his and he was going to take advantage of his body.  All too soon, he felt his balls prepare to shoot its demon seed and as hard as he tried to hold off, he began to fill the boy’s hole with more poz cum.  Joe pulled his cock out of Jeff’s mouth as he saw Kyle begin to orgasm and let Jeff enjoy the full effect without distraction.  Joe and Kyle swapped spots and Joe easily pushed his cock into the cum filled hole. 

Jeff eagerly cleaned his Master’s cock, his cum tasting sweeter than ever.  Joe immediately started to drill Jeff’s ass.  He had been edging while he was using Jeff’s mouth and throat and couldn’t hold back very long before he too was shooting his poisonous cum into Jeff’s hungry hole.  Joe pulled out carefully, pushing any cum that tried to escape back into the boy’s pussy.  Steven took Joe’s place and slammed his cock in all the way.  He remembered his first fuck with Jeff and replicated its intensity, but this time it wasn’t a grudge fuck.  He would pull out slowly and then drive in hard, hearing Jeff grunt “Thank you, sir” each time.  He looked down at Jeff and saw a boy completely content in his world - happy to serve and provide pleasure to those his master deemed worthy.  Jeff was massaging his cock and brought all thoughts to an end as his need to breed overtook his body.  His cock began to shoot its venom into Jeff and the hole got even sloppier as the cum filled him up.

Steven pulled out and it was futile to try and keep all of the cum inside.   He fed his cum-covered cock to Jeff as Dennis, kneeling, feasted on Jeff’s hole.  Jeff squirmed as he felt Dennis’s beard between his spread ass cheeks and then moaned as he felt Dennis’s tongue explore his hole inside and out.  Dennis sucked some of the cum out and savored the taste on his tongue as he stood up and slid his cock in.  

His cock being thicker than the others, stretched Jeff somewhat wider and he inwardly smiled, thinking Jeff's ass felt even better than he remembered.  Jeff knew how to get fucked this time and Dennis was going to enjoy this fuck.  When Steven removed his cock from Jeff’s mouth, Dennis started to get Jeff swinging and fucking himself on Dennis’s throbbing cock.  The strokes got longer and Jeff was bouncing off Dennis until the cock was coming completely out of him for a second before driving back in.  Everyone was grinning as they heard the sounds of a well-bred hole being pummeled.  Dennis finally pulled Jeff tight onto his cock, stopping the swinging motion and then jackhammered his hole until his cock shot his charged load into Jeff, adding to the toxic mixture already in him.  

Ryan looked at Kyle, waiting for his approval to fuck his roommate.  While he had taken dozens of toxic loads, he didn’t feel that he was in the same league as the others since he couldn’t say for sure he was poz or not.  “Come on, Ryan.  I know Jeff wants you to fuck him too,” Kyle said with a wry grin.  Ryan moved in and inserted his rock hard cock into Jeff’s pussy.  He never had fucked a hole with this much cum in it and knew the poz seed was coating every part of his cock. He fucked like a locomotive, building up speed slowly until he was pounding Jeff’s ass as hard as he could.  Jeff was staring back at Ryan.  He had secretly lusted after Ryan from the day he moved in, but back then he didn’t know why.   Ryan let out a loud groan as he emptied his balls into Jeff, his neg swimmers being in the minority inside Jeff’s cunt.

Kyle entered Jeff again after Ryan pulled out.  He grabbed the leash and used it to pull Jeff on to his cock before Kyles hips pushed him away.  After watching everyone use Jeff, he knew he was going to cum quickly and after only a few minutes of drilling his boy, Kyle grabbed his legs and pushed as deep as he could and shot more cum into his hole.  Joe handed Kyle a buttplug and it slid easily into Jeff’s gaping hole.  Kyle released Jeff and the guys all went back to the living room.  Joe filled the pipe up and lit it, passing it around.  This time, Kyle passed it to Jeff, who took his first hit of pot.  Jeff coughed as the smoke burned his lungs and everyone chuckled.  Later, Kyle got up and walked over to Jeff and grabbed his leash.  “Rise, boy” he said and Jeff got up, feeling a little unsteady after several hits of weed.  Kyle leaned in and kissed Jeff passionately.  Ending the kiss, Kyle disconnected the leash and said “We all have classes tomorrow, so it’s time to get some rest.  I will see you tomorrow.”    Jeff walked over and put his clothes on, and he and Ryan went back to their dorm.

Jeff walked out of his dorm room the next morning wondering what kind of responses he was going to get from his collar.  He had seen a few people on campus with them, but almost all of them were people into the punk or goth scenes.  He didn’t have to wait long for the first derogatory comment.  Sitting at the table in the dorm cafeteria he heard one guy walk by and say “Look at the nerdy dog.” 

A few minutes later another guy started to taunt him and he was about to get up and leave when Ryan showed up and told the guys "Fuck off and leave him alone.”  It was just like when guys made fun of him in High School, but this time he was proud of what he was and knew that they were probably just belittling him to cover their own insecurities.  The comments continued when he got to his first class with a few people making comments.  

One guy did stop him after class and complemented him on his collar suggesting “Ignore those guys.  They’re just assholes.  I think it looks pretty damn hot.  I wish I had the guts to wear one.  Hi, I’m Ben,” the guy said.

Jeff had seen him in several of his classes, but had never talked to him.  Ben was a tall guy at just over six foot two and skinny.  He always dressed in dark colors, usually black and had his ears mildly gauged.  His hair was dark and long, sometimes in a short pony tail and other times just left hanging.  

“Hi Ben, I’m Jeff.  Thanks, I could use a bit of encouragement.  I haven’t had a good reaction from a bunch of people today,” Jeff said with a sullen tone.

“Oh, is it your first day with it?  You can always take it off if the comments piss you off, but that would let those guys think they won,” Ben replied.

Jeff took a breath and swallowed before saying “I can’t take it off.  It’s locked on me.”

“Fuck, that so fuckin' cool.  So it isn't just for fashion?” Ben asked.

Jeff chuckled and said “No, it isn’t.”

Ben’s eyes got big and he whispered “You have a master?”

Jeff wasn’t sure how much he wanted to say, since he had just met Ben, but since he had been supportive so far he replied “Yeah I do.  I got the collar last night.”

“Fuck, dude.  That is really cool.  Can I ask, is it a  guy or a girl?  I’m just curious.  I’m bi so I’m good with it either way.”

Jeff was taken aback from the question and Ben outing himself but quickly answered “My master’s name is Kyle, and yeah, I’m gay.”  Ben and Jeff had started walking out of the lecture hall and out of the building towards the center of campus.  

“I hope you don’t mind me asking questions.  I’ve just never met anyone who is comfortable talking about this stuff.  I tried being a sub to a guy once, but all he wanted to do was beat me for no reason and then fuck me.  I hope you’re having a better experience,” Ben told Jeff as they walked.

Jeff’s amazement continued as Ben was very open about his sexual adventures. “Uh, yeah.  I have liked it so far, but I just really started a few weeks ago.  I like what’s happened so far, that’s why I agreed to the collar,” Jeff explained, not wanting to give many details about his sex life to a stranger.

“Oh, good.  Maybe you can introduce me to your master sometime.  Maybe he knows someone that could train me.  I want to see what a good Dom/sub experience is like”  Ben said.

“Yeah, you should definitely try some short sessions first.  I didn’t, but I think I got lucky by meeting the right people.  I’ll ask him and let you know”  replied Jeff.

“Cool.  Let me give you my number and you can text me the info or if you need help,” Ben said.

Jeff headed towards the library to study before his next class and hoped people would just leave him alone.  He made it through the next class with only one comment  “Hmm, someone is either trying to become a bad boy or already is.”  Jeff smiled in response.

When Jeff got back to the dorm there was a crowd waiting for the elevator and the guy that made the dog comment in the cafeteria saw him and walked up to him, putting his finger into the D-ring on the collar asking “What the fuck do you think you’re doing with this on?  Are you just a lost puppy looking for a bone?”

“Curt, leave him alone,” said one of the people in the crowd as Curt started to drag Jeff around the foyer, occasionally yanking him in different directions.  Jeff was about to thrust his knee into Curt’s balls when an RA walked in and Curt quickly let go of Jeff.  

“Curt, follow me,” said the RA and the two of them disappeared down the hall.  A few people came over to ask Jeff if he was okay.  Jeff replied yes he was, just a bit shaken.

Jeff sat in his dorm for a while shaking and wondering if this was worth it.  He knew he might get harassed, but didn’t think it would be this bad.  He was curled up and sobbing on his bed when Ryan walked in.  “What’s wrong, Jeff?” Ryan asked as he sat down on the bed and held Jeff close.  Jeff explained his day and the event at the elevator.  “I’m gonna beat the crap out of that asshole” Ryan yelled and started to get up.  

Jeff said “No, he’s too strong and will probably hurt you.  Let the RA deal with him and if it happens again, I’ll call the cops.”

“OK, but I want you to text me the minute he or anyone else harasses you”  Ryan said and then asked “Are you going down for dinner?  We can go together and I’ll beat up anyone who says anything.”

“No, I’m not hungry.  Can you just bring me back an apple or something?” Jeff said as he curled up on the bed again.

“Sure.  Don’t let these guys get to you.  They’re just scum and karma will get them eventually” Ryan said as he walked out the door.   Ryan went and got dinner, but sat by himself at a table and pulled out his phone, sending a text message to Steven “Jeff got harassed 4 collar. Can u tell Kyle, but don’t let Jeff know I said anything.”

Steven, Joe and Kyle were eating Thai food that Steven had made for them for dinner when Steven’s phone buzzed.   Reading it, he yelled out “Fuck!” and Joe and Kyle looked at him.  

“What?” said Kyle and Joe at the same time.  Steven read the message aloud and looked at Kyle.  Kyle’s face was bright red and he looked like he was going to rip something or someone to bits.  Steven called Ryan back and put it on speakerphone.    Ryan told them what Jeff had told him.  Kyle’s expression just got more intense.  “Where can I find Curt?” asked Kyle.  

“He’s got a room on the 3rd floor of my dorm building. I don’t know the room number, but I think its on the west end.  He’s just an asshole and picks on anyone he can.  If you need help changing his jawline, let me know” said Ryan.

Kyle tapped out a message to Tony “Need help.  My boy got beat up by thug. Want to get even.”  Kyles phone rang a few minutes later and Kyle explained the situation to Tony, first having to tell him about collaring Jeff.  Tony asked Kyle to meet him at the club warehouse in 45 minutes and bring whatever muscle he wanted to help.  Kyle chuckled as he looked around.  Joe would be good muscle.  Steven was not even close to muscle.  Ryan was a little better in the muscle department than Steven, but not much.  All had offered to help, so he brought them along.  When they got to the warehouse, there were two other cars there and three pickups.  The guys went to the front door and found it locked.  Kyle knocked and Tony opened the door and let them in and led them to an office.

Kyle saw four large muscled guys and three boxes on the desk.  Tony said “I realize that your boy is not in the club… yet.  But he’s your boy and that means we protect him too.  This is part of our enforcement crew.  We will make sure that the guy that picked on your boy regrets having been born.  Grab a mask, a hoodie and gloves from the boxes and lets take the trucks.  I got a bit of info on your guy Curt.  He's rubbed a lot of people the wrong way and this is going to be an easy one.”

They drove over to the dorm parking lot and parked.   Tony motioned for everyone to stay and walked over to gold Cadillac Escalade and jabbed the side of each tire with an awl.  He stood behind the SUV as the tires deflated and sent a text message on his phone.    Tony hopped back into the pickup and said “He should be out here any minute.”   Soon they saw a lone figure walk across the field to the parking lot.  Tony nodded at the other four members of the enforcement crew and they got out of the truck and crouched down near Curt’s wounded SUV.   You could hear the swearing from Curt as he got close and saw what had been done to his beloved truck.  As he walked around the SUV, one of the enforcers came up behind him and covered his mouth with a rag and Curt was passed out and limp in seconds.  Tony picked up Curt and threw him over his shoulders and walked back to the pickup.  He laid Curt down in the pickup bed and one guy taped his ankles together and another his wrists.  They tied his body down with a cargo net and then got into the truck.

They drove for about 30 minutes out of town, down a few gravel roads until they got to a farm and pulled in back of the house next to a large metal shed.  The door opened and the trucks drove in.  Curt was taken from the pickup bed into a room, stripped and placed on a fuck bench and his hands and feet shackled down.  Kyle looked around the room and noticed a man that had not been in the warehouse.  He was a thin, frail man about Kyle’s height, and looked to be in his late sixties.  His cheeks were sunken in and there was a few sores on his face.  On the table next to him was one of those old-time doctor’s bags.   Everyone stood around Curt’s limp body as the man approached Tony.  “Dr. C, its good to see you again.  Unfortunately, this young man seems to need an attitude adjustment.  He has attacked verbally and physically one of the club members.  He sounds to be homophobic and thinks he is better than everyone else.   I think the usual treatment will get him to be a better citizen.”

Dr. C nodded and looked Curt over.  He walked behind Curt and set his bag down on a table nearby and pulled out a speculum.  Applying the tool to Curt’s ass, he spread it open, stretching the hole until Curt’s guts were easily visible.  The doctor then pulled out a large bottle brush from his bag and inserted it deep and began to twist and piston the brush until the brush turned red and blood dripped out of the hole.  The doctor then removed the speculum and put it and the brush inside a plastic bag and then into his satchel.  The guys watched Curt’s hole slowly close and the doctor then dropped his pants and pulled out a large 8 1/2 inch pierced cock.  He stroked it from semi-hard to full length and then slammed into Curt’s unsuspecting ass.  He fucked for almost five minutes before screaming out as he pumped his high viral load cum into the passed out college student.

Each of the guys took turns adding their own tainted seed into Curt’s pussy.  Ryan was the last to fuck Curt and wasn’t sure whether he was shooting charged or uncharged cum, but enjoyed every second fucking him.  As Ryan walked back to the wall, two of the enforcers unlocked Curt from the bench and laid him down, face up on the large table.  The doctor walked over and set out a piece of cloth around Curt’s cock and balls.  He put down another cloth and laid out some tools - a scalpel, a needle and surgical thread, a bottle with a cleaning solution, and some gauze pads. He put on some surgical gloves and then pulled Curt’s ballsack up and secured it with some clamps on either side.  He applied the cleaning solution and slowly he cut an incision, pulled a ball out of the sack and used his scalpel to remove it and set it in a jar full of liquid.  He did the same with Curt’s second testicle and then sewed everything up.

One of the enforcers walked up with a box containing bottles of saline solution, a stack of gauze pads and several more clean rags.  The doctor turned to Tony and said “Please, put him back on the bench, I will want to inseminate him several more times in the next few days.  Come back in three days at midnight and you can take him back.  He will hopefully no longer be a threat to anyone.  If he does cause more issues, then we can take it a step further and remove his penis.  There are a few further treatments we can give him if he remains a problem.”

The enforcers gently moved Curt back to the bench, making sure his cock and balls were free from the top of the bench.  His hands and feet were reattached to the tie down points and a blackout hood was put over his head.  Once Curt was secured, everyone but the doctor left the room and went back to the pickups.  They drove back to the warehouse and as they got near Tony said “Kyle, I want you back at the warehouse Saturday night at eleven PM.  We won’t need anyone other than you and the enforcement crew and we will take Curt back to the dorm.  OK?”

“Yes, Sir” Kyle said.

“Good.  And I don’t think I need to tell any of you that you will never speak of this evening again.  It never happened.  You studied all night, right?” Tony said sternly.

“Yes, Sir” the guys said.

Kyle dropped Ryan off near the front of his dorm and then they went back to the apartment.  Few words were spoken as they had driven and it continued in the apartment.  Finally Kyle said “Thanks guys, I appreciate your help.  I didn’t think it would be this drastic, but that fucker deserves it.”  Steven and Joe nodded and they then headed to bed.

Ryan walked into the dorm room, hoping that Jeff was ok.  The lights were out and he fumbled over until he found the desk lamp and turned it on.  He looked over and Jeff was on his bed, just in his sleeping shorts, but on top of the sheet and blanket unlike he usually was.  He looked closer and could see Jeff sweating and drenching the sheets with perspiration.  “Fuck” he thought.  He reached for his phone and texted Steven “Tell Kyle that Jeff is sick.”  

Curt awoke, shivering in his truck.  His body ached almost everywhere.  He could feel his nose was dislocated and there were cuts on his cheeks.  His chest hurt each time he took a breath and his stomach felt like he had been gut punched for hours.  His cock hurt.  He looked down and his t-shirt was torn and his pants were ripped open around his knees which had large scabs on them.  His cherished Air Jordans were covered in what looked like cow dung and were ripped at the toes and ankles.  Even his balls hurt, but as he rolled over and went to adjust himself, he couldn’t even feel them.  Panicked, he pulled his jeans down and felt around.  His balls were gone.  Not hiding since he was cold.  Gone.   He got out of the back of the truck and saw the four flat tires, like he remembered right before he passed out.

Walking back into the dorm several people were pointing at him and laughing.  In his usual bravado he told them to “Shut the fuck up.”  Curt got onto the elevator and saw his reflection in the door and saw something taped to his shirt.  It was a sign.  On one side - the one facing out - said in large letters “I AM A FAG” and on the other side was a note:

“Curt, I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  You have harassed people for too long and now it was time to pay for it.  You will no doubt find that you are no longer the same pompous jerk.  Your body has changed and will continue to change.  Hopefully you will mentally change for the better.  We know how to get you and punish you.  Any time.  Any place.  

If you try to find us you will fail.  If you continue to harass people, we will come back.  No one will listen to you, since you have hassled too many people for anyone to care if you received any retribution.  Be a better person and nothing more will happen."

He walked to his room and went in.  His roommate had moved out and the room was just his stuff, but most of it was broken.  He looked at the mirror and there were bruises on his face and hands.  He took his clothes off and saw more bruises all over his body.  His ribs were sore, like he had been kicked on the ground.  The bruises continued on his legs.  HIs ass was sore, like someone had impaled him with a baseball bat.  Someone walked down the hall and saw his door open and said “Oh, look.  The asshole is back.”  As he got up to go yell at them, his body ached too much for him to want another altercation.   

Curt laid low for the next week until the flu hit.  He could barely get out of bed.  He had a fever and had more aches over his body, different than the aches from a week earlier, but just as painful.  He tried calling people but even those that had been his friends wouldn’t return his calls or would hang up when they heard his voice.  He finally called 911 and when the paramedics showed up they were disinterested in helping him.  After he pleaded for 15 minutes, they took him to the hospital and left him at the emergency room to wait with the other patients.  When the hospital staff finally looked at him, they admitted him and put him in an old room by himself.  He was hooked up to an IV to keep him hydrated and sedated and given minimal food.  

After a week he started to feel better and the doctor came in.  “Hello Curt.  I don’t know what you did, but you seem to be the most unliked person in this city.  The nurses are drawing straws and the loser has to attend to you.  It took days, but I finally got your test results.  The flu that you had was from your seroconversion.  You are infected with a rare strain of HIV that we have currently have no treatment for.  The hepatitis we can treat, but it will take a while before we can get approval for it.  At least with your castration, your sex drive should be down so you won’t infect anyone else.”

Kyle and Ryan kept monitoring Jeff and when the fever got too high, they took Jeff to the same hospital that Curt had just been admitted to.  The nurses checked him over and the doctor admitted him, but he was placed in a much better area.  They quickly got him rehydrated and got his fever under control.  Kyle had been by his side most of the time and had removed his collar before he went to the hospital.  When Jeff came to after being unconscious for over a day, he panicked when the collar was gone.  Kyle reassured him it was safe and was only off until he was released.  

Just as Jeff was starting to feel better and was about to be released, Ryan was coming down with a fever.   His illness was not nearly as bad and only lasted two days before he was moving around as normal.  A week later, Steven took Ryan to the clinic to get tested and make sure he was the newest poz guy in town.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

11 hours ago, edl1212 said:

another great chapter.

will mark be back?

Thanks.  This one was darker then the others.  Probably too violent.

As for Mark, I don't know.  It depends on how many more I write.  If interest continues to drop, then I'll just finish the couple I have partially done and really stop.

3 hours ago, renaissancemanuk said:

Please do not stop writing.

I appreciate the encouragement.  While I find writing a lot of fun, seeing that other people like to read it makes it worthwhile.  I guess I have a  bigger ego than I thought ;)

While editing this one, I realized it was just too long so I broke it up into 2 parts.

—————

Part 29 - A Well Meaning Dad

It had been a several weeks since the initiation into The Club and Joe had been busy.  He had met up with a few escort clients and had replenished his bank account nicely.  He was looking forward to a nice lazy Thursday evening.  He started surfing on his tablet and went to check out the spread for Saturday’s final football game of the season.  He had a standing bet with the grad student downstairs who still rooted for his undergrad university’s team and they were playing against them this weekend.  He yelled out “FUCK!” when he saw the new spread - yesterday his team was to win by 11 points, today it was losing by 7.  He looked through some sites and found the reason pretty quickly - his team’s best wide receiver was out with the flu.  “Damn, what did I do?” thought Joe and he sent a message off to Terrence.  It didn’t take too long and he got a message back “think u did it bro. thx.”  “I guess those four fuck sessions and over ten loads charged him up” thought Joe.

An hour later, his phone buzzed and he took a look at the new email that was there.  It was from a potential client.  A father was worried about his son making it to his age and still being a virgin.  He had gotten his son a female escort for his 18th birthday and it didn’t work out very well.  The guy, Frank, thinks his son may be gay and wanted to hire Joe to “show him the ropes.”   Joe chuckled - the kid probably knew everything already, but for an overnight hire, he wasn’t going to say no.   He had decided after he converted that clients would only get poz cum if they asked for it, so the guy’s son would be a safe fuck.  He already helped poz up one eighteen year old, so it wouldn’t be anything new.  He sent back a few questions including asking for a phone number so they could talk.  This usually weeded out the tire-kickers.

It was only about thirty minutes later when Joe’s escort phone rang and he started talking to Frank.  Joe asked some probing questions to find out what the guy really wanted, what limits, etc.  Once satisfied this was a real meet and he got some good information about the son, Joe told Frank his rate and told him that it he would end the session in an hour if Joe felt it was a waste of his time and Frank would just pay $250 for the hour.  Frank appreciated the fairness.  Joe told Frank to make a reservation at the Rest Inn Lodge and ask to talk to the special events manager to book and prepay for the activity suite.  He would meet Frank’s son in the room on Sunday morning around noon and Frank could pick his son up at 10 AM the next morning. Frank should call him back if there were any problems setting up the room and they would find an alternative.

At 10PM, Joe got a call from Dennis. “Thanks for the referral, bud.  Its a good thing I told the other front desk people to call me if anyone asked for the Special Events Manager, I almost forgot about it and your other name myself”  Dennis said with a chuckle.  

“No problem.  It was the only place I thought of to meet a client for an all day and night gig.  I hope you gave him a good rate” Joe replied laughing.

“Oh yeah.  He’s gonna get fucked at least twice” Dennis joked and asked “Do you want me to set it up?  Beers, water, porn, the usual?”

Joe responded with “Just water and maybe some softer gay porn.  Uh, maybe the shower setup to clean out.  I’ll need the room for an hour or all night, I’m not sure.” 

“OK, cool.  Let me know if you need me to help giving him a few extra doses of special seed” was Dennis’s reply.

“Nah, I doubt it will go that way. Are you working Sunday about eleven AM?” asked Joe.

“I can if it would help.”

“I’d appreciate it.  Thanks.  See you Sunday” Joe said before he hung up the phone.

Sunday morning, Joe grabbed his escorting bag and headed over to the hotel.  He got there about 11:30AM and snuck in the back way to see if his client had arrived.  Seeing no one at the front desk he walked up said ‘hi’ to Dennis in the office.  Dennis told Joe “Your client checked in about forty-five minutes ago. It was a dad and his son or ‘son’.  Thats pretty kinky shit you’re getting into.”

“Great, I’ll go over to the room in a few.  I’ll tell you the whole story later when I know what the is story myself” Joe said laughing.

Joe knocked on the door to room 152 and several seconds later, the door opened slowly.  There stood an eighteen year old hispanic guy with nerdy glasses, a mop of hair and a scraggly beard wearing a star wars t-shirt and jeans.  Joe realized he never asked Frank what his son’s name was, so he said “Are you Frank’s son?”

“Yeah, I’m Ric.   You’re Dave?” said the young guy.

“Yeah I am.  Can I come in?”  Joe asked trying to remember to use his escort name at all times.

Joe walked in and grabbed a bottle of water and cracked it open, drinking a big gulp.  He saw the envelope with his fee and picked it up and folded it in half before putting it in his jeans pocket.  “I don’t know why my dad keeps trying to set me up.  I’ll get laid when I want to.  I guess after the last one he figured out I’m gay” Ric said as he walked into the room and sat down on the bed, briefly looking at the porn playing on the TV.

“You know parents, they always want to help but don’t always do it the best way.  So what did your dad say about today?” asked Joe.

“It was kind of like the last time, but he said I’d be meeting a guy to help me get over my first time jitters” Ric said rolling his eyes.

“Ah, ok.  You said you were gay.  How do you know?  Have you been with a guy before? Kissed? Had sex?” Joe asked as he tried to decide whether to sit on the couch or on the bed.  After setting his bag down, he sat down on the bed next to Ric, but not too close to make him feel uncomfortable.

“Nah, I haven’t done anything yet.  I just know that I like checking out guys. I think a few guys have caught me looking in the locker room at school. Seeing naked women doesn’t do anything for me” Ric explained.

“Cool.   So, why haven’t you done anything with a guy?  I know when I was your age I jacked off at least once a day and was having sex once a week if not more.  Are you nervous?  I was scared shitless my first time” Joe said wondering where the words were coming from as he was coaching the boy.

“I, uh, I….  I was scared someone would find out I’m a freak that likes guys.  And yeah, I’m nervous.  I don’t know what to do or how.  I’ve watched a little porn but was worried someone would catch me” Ric said visibly nervous with sweat pouring off his face.

“I guess your dad figured it out and seems to be really cool with it.  You should be happy, not all parents are so accepting with a gay kid.  So do you ever, uh, jack off?” Joe asked, feeling that he was getting Ric to start to open up.  He got up and went into the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel and came back and mopped some of the sweat off of Ric’s face.

Ric dropped his head, embarrassed, saying “Yeah, I do when no one is around.  They told us in church that its bad and we’ll go to hell.”

“Yeah, most churches don’t deal well with sex in any form other than making babies.  Masturbation is bad, don’t have sex for pleasure,  and being gay is even worse as far as they are concerned.  You just have to ignore them and do what your body wants” Joe told Ric as he finished wiping the sweat off.  He continued “I’m here to help you try whatever you want.  We can just talk or touch or… whatever” he said with a grin as he pulled Ric’s t-shirt off over his head.  The shirt was hiding a nicely developing chest with a bit of hair on his pecs and a thicker trail down to his cock.  He was surprised that Ric wasn’t trying to stop him, so he kept going.

“Yeah, I know, but I feel guilty having these thoughts about guys” said Ric.

“What kinds of thoughts?” asked Joe as he threw the t-shirt off the side of the bed and sat down next to Ric.  Ric was obviously embarrassed about telling anyone what he considered his dark thoughts. Joe prodded a him with “You can tell me, I’m not going to tell anyone - your dad, your mom, or post it online.  Some of the things I think about sometimes even surprise me.  And I’ve tried a lot of things” Joe said in a soft tone, his head getting closer to Ric’s face.

Ric took a deep breath and said “Sometimes I want to be tied up and forced into doing gay stuff.”  Joe saw his hands trembling.  “Sometimes I have dreams where a guy holds me down and rapes me and I have this one dream that keeps happening where a guy whips me, forcing me to fuck a guy” Ric said.

Joe smiled, Ric might be a kinkster and not even know it.  “All of those feelings are you giving up control, so its not your choice to do these things.  But, that doesn’t usually happen in the real world.  You have to seek out those types of things to get them to happen”  Joe said as he started to rub Ric’s chest.   “If you had one of those things to try, what would it be?” he asked.  Ric closed his eyes and moaned lightly from Joe’s touch.  “Which one, Ric?”

Ric replied softly, almost too quiet for Joe to hear “I want to be tied up and made to suck a guys cock.”

Joe leaned in and kissed Ric on the lips, softly at first and when RIc started to reciprocate he got a little more aggressive.  Ending the kiss, Joe said “We can make that happen and much more.”  Joe stood up and went over and picked up his bag and set it on the bed. He opened it and pulled out some cuffs and a section of rope, setting them down on the bed for Ric to see.  He heard a small gasp from Ric and smiled.   He moved in front of Ric and picked him so he was standing and unbuttoned his jeans.  RIc kicked off his shoes and let the jeans fall, leaving him only in his tighty whiteys and socks with the bulge in his underwear getting bigger and a wet spot starting to form.  He was letting Joe manipulate his body and felt the leather cuff go around his right wrist.  As Joe reached for the other cuff, he saw Ric’s uncut cock poke out of the top of his underwear.  Joe felt his own cock start to stir and buckled the second cuff on Ric’s left wrist. 

Joe pushed Ric back on to the bed on to his back.  He removed the white socks and then grabbed the top of his underwear and pulled it off.  Joe tried to hide his shock when he saw Ric’s full cock.  It wasn’t even fully hard yet and it was a good seven inches long and thick.  “Move toward the headboard, Ric” said Joe and Ric scooted toward the middle of the bed.  “Good, right there” Joe said as he fed the rope through the eyelet in the left cuff, pulled his arm above Ric’s head and then did the same with the right cuff.  He used his boyscout skills to knot the rope together and then took the other end and tied it to the headboard.  A panicked look came over Ric’s face as he tried to tug against the rope and couldn’t move.

Joe pulled his shirt off and let Ric look him over.  Ric’s eyes got big as he saw the tattoo on his arm and chest. “Do you like the ink, Ric?”

“Yeah, it looks really hot. I want one but my mom would kill me.  What’s the other one I can see under your jeans?” Ric asked, his breathing getting quicker and his cock fully engorged.

“Ah, that one is a little special.  It serves as a warning to guys that my cock can bite” said Joe before adding “Theres another one on my leg that warns guys too.”

“How can it bite?” Ric asked innocently.

“The cum it shoots can change your life forever.  But don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.  I save it for people that really want it.”  Joe said as he unbuttoned his jeans and let them drop to the floor.  Ric could see a little more of the scorpion tattoo and when Joe took off his jockstrap and was standing in front of Rick naked, he saw it in all its glory.

“Oh my god, thats so hot” Ric said staring at the tattoo.  “Show me the other one” urged Ric and Joe stood up on the bed and showed him the biohazard tattoo on his calf.  “A biohazard symbol.  Are you toxic?”  Ric asked.

“Yeah, I am in a way.” Joe replied.

“I want one like that.  Its so cool” Ric said.

Chuckling, Joe replied “That one you have to earn.   It has special meaning for gay guys.”

Joe moved over and straddled Rick’s tight stomach, his pierced cock laying on Ric’s chest.

“Fuck, I didn’t see that before. You have a ring in your cock” said Ric, the panic coming back in his eyes.

“Yeah, I can take it out if you want.  Just be careful and don’t let it chip your teeth and you will be ok.  You want to try it?” asked Joe.

Ric nodded and Joe moved closer and tapped the ring and his cock head on Ric’s lips. Ric opened his mouth and his tongue touched a cock for the first time.  He quickly pulled it back and then stuck it out again, licking the ring and the head of Joe’s cock.  Joe leaned forward and started to push his cock into Ric’s mouth.  “Open wider, you don’t want to scrape my cock with your teeth” Joe said.  Ric tried to move his head and take more of the cock into his mouth, but the restraints and Joe’s body on his chest prevented him from moving very far.  Joe braced himself and began to fuck Ric’s mouth with slow, short strokes.  As Ric got used to it, Joe would tell him things to do with his lips and tongue.  Joe worked his cock deeper int Ric’s mouth and then felt his PA start to enter his throat.  Ric shook his head as he started to gag and Joe realized he was going too fast with this newbie.  

Joe slowed his pace down and spent some time just letting his lips and tongue explore his cock.  He then pulled his cock from Ric’s mouth.  “Is that what you did in your dream?”

“Oh yeah” Ric said trying to catch his breath.  Joe moved between Ric’s legs and licked up the length of his cock and  Ric gasped loudly.  Joe grinned and knew he was going to blow Ric’s mind as he got his first blowjob.  He lifted the large cock off of Ric’s abs and pulled the foreskin back and licked the head.  Letting the foreskin cover the tip again, Joe pushed his tongue between the foreskin and head, moving around and feeling Ric squirm.  Joe cupped Ric’s balls and gently squeezed them.  He then began to take Ric’s cock deeper into his mouth and then throat.  Ric groaned as he felt his cock get squeezed by Joe’s throat and Joe relaxed it and took Ric’s shaft all the way down.

The more Joe sucked the more he wanted Ric’s cock in his ass.  He really wanted it bare, but didn’t want to endanger the young guy.  He felt Ric start to get close and he pulled off of his cock and looked up at Ric who was straining his neck to watch Joe suck him.  Joe reached into his bag and pulled out a condom, even making sure it wasn’t one of the doctored ones.  Joe opened the package and started to roll it down Ric’s cock.

“Wait, I was told never to use condoms.  You interfere with what God wants” Ric said sternly.

“That’s for straight people.  They want you to create as many children as possible so the church population gets bigger.  We can’t have kids and condoms prevent diseases from passing from one guy to the next.” Joe said as convincingly as he could.   

“Still, I don’t want to use them.  If God wants me to get a disease then I should do it.” Ric told Joe.

Joe couldn’t believe he was trying to get Ric to cover up this magnificent cock, but he was.  “I don’t want you to get infected, Ric.  I have HIV.  We need to cover our cocks up if we have sex.”

“Does every gay guy get HIV if they have sex without condoms?” Ric asked naively.

“Not all, but many do.  That’s what my tattoos indicate” Joe said as he looked down at Ric’s throbbing cock.  A little voice kept telling Joe to tell Ric about prep, but Joe was thinking only a couple things - feeling that big cock in his ass and breeding that virgin hole.

“Then no condom” Ric said and Joe smiled even bigger.  Joe squirted some lube on Ric’s cock and added some to his hole too.  He then moved up and was on his feet, crouched over Ric’s cock.  He teased his hole with the thick cock and then lowered himself down and felt the cock pressing on his pucker.  The thickness made sure it wasn’t going to slide in easy.  Joe had taken every cock he had ever tried in the past few years and most of the fists, so he knew he could take Ric’s, but without anyone to open his hole first the large head was proving a challenge.  He closed his eyes and relaxed and slowly his hole started to open enough and the raw cock started its first voyage into a guy’s ass.  As the head passed Joe’s outer ring he kept pushing down as the shaft slid deeper into his cunt.

Joe slowly started moving up and down on RIc’s bare cock and then started to get into a good rhythm when he heard Ric begin moaning and quietly saying “oh fuck” over and over.  Joe could see the look of ecstasy in his face and was wishing he could remember the first time he fucked a guy. He pushed down hard and when his butt rested on Ric’s body, he squeezed his hole tight around Ric’s cock and heard a guttural growl come from the no longer virgin guy inside him.  Joel leaned forward and went to his knees, keeping the large member inside him.  He put his hands on either side of Ric’s head and kept leaning forward until he was kissing Ric.  He pushed his tongue against Ric’s lips until he let them open and take Joe’s tongue into his mouth. While he kissed Ric, he started rocking his body, making Ric’s cock drive in and out of his hole.

It was only ten or so minutes before Ric started to thrust his hips up into Joe and he began his first fuck.  Joe pushed his tongue deeper into Ric’s mouth as Ric fucked faster and harder into Joe, who knew the excitement wouldn’t let Ric fuck for long.  He helped Ric to achieve his first orgasm with another man by rubbing Ric’s nipples with his thumb before pinching them.  With a few well timed clenches of his hole, Joe brought Ric to the point of no return and felt the cock inside him start to throb and twitch until the cum started pumping into his hungry poz hole.  His mouth was still on Ric’s and muffled the screams as Ric’s body convulsed trying to get his cock deeper into Joe and empty his balls of neg seed.

Joe milked the cock of every drop of cum Ric could give him and then leaned back and looked down at Ric.  “That was pretty good for a guy thats never had sex before.  Did you like that?” Joe asked.  “Oh my god Dave, that was amazing.  I didn’t hurt you did I?  What happens to my cum? Can we do that again?” replied Ric without letting Joe answer him.

“Yeah, we can do it as many times as you want. And, no, you didn’t hurt me.  I like sex when its rough, but that wasn’t rough at all.  I usually save gentle and romantic for my boyfriend.   The cum?  I like to keep it inside me, but some guys don’t. We’re here all day and night for you to do and ask whatever you want.  I do have a few ideas for some other things to try” Joe said as he untied the cuffs from the headboard, leaving the rope next to the headboard.  Joe and Ric talked for a while with Joe explaining a lot of basic things that Ric would need to know out in the world when he was cruising and talking with other gay guys.   Joe unbuckled the cuffs on Ric’s hand and led him to the bathroom.  

“If you are going to bottom, most guys like a clean hole.  Messy holes are after you know a guy and both decide you want to do it that way.  There’s several ways to clean your hole out and this is one of them” said Joe as he pulled the shower attachment down and set the water temperature.  “Not too hot or cold” he said as he positioned Ric and showed him how to get his hole squeaky clean.  Once his hole was clean inside, he led Ric back to the bed and emptied his bag out and selected a small dildo.  “Get on to the bed on all four’s and I’ll show you how to get used to having toys and cocks in your ass.  Joe lubed the toy and Ric’s hole up and started to insert the dildo.  Ric gasped and yelled out “FUCK!!!! STOP!!!!”

“Don’t try and fight it.  Just relax and don’t be afraid.  It’s just like the shower attachment, but with no water.  The lube will help it slide in.   You saw how I took your cock and this is a lot smaller than you are”  Joe said calmly.   “Ok, I’ll try” Ric replied.  Joe worked Ric’s hole open with the dildos, using larger ones when he got used to the smaller ones, and soon had his fingers exploring the boy’s hole.  The dildos had taught Ric the pleasures his ass could give him but the flesh of Joe’s fingers got him even more excited.  Joe had worked up to three fingers twisting and fucking Ric’s tender pussy.  He pulled his fingers out and pushed his face between the boy’s lightly hairy ass cheeks.  When his tongue started exploring Ric’s pucker, Ric leapt forward.  Joe pulled him back and held him tight as he started rimming his hole deep. Moans started to fill the room and Joe got more aggressive tongue fucking the virgin boypussy.

Joe decided that it was time to pop this boy’s cherry.  He leaned back and removed his cock piercing and opened a condom package.  Ric may have wanted no condoms, but he wanted to show him what covered sex was like.  He generously lubed up the latex sheath and pushed some lube inside before resting his cock head on Ric’s hole.  “Relax Ric, this might hurt a little at first, but I’ll go gentle.”  Joe started to push and felt his cock start to penetrate the tight ring and enter him.  He paused a moment and let Ric get used to having a cock inside him.  Slowly he started rocking his hips, working his cock deeper and deeper.  Having not heard anything from Ric, he asked “Are you ok?” Ric quickly replied “Oh my god yes.  I’ve dreamed of this for so long.”

Joe started getting a good even rhythm sliding in and out of the freshly popped hole.  His strokes got longer and longer and he felt Ric start to push back on his cock as he shoved in.  Ric moved his hand back, trying to feel the cock slide into his fuckhole and felt the lip of the condom and asked  “What’s that around your cock?”  

“It’s a condom, Ric” Joe said as he started to fuck harder.  

“But I said not to use them” Ric said, sounding agitated.  

“I know, but I wanted you to know what it feels like.  Don’t worry though. It won’t last long since the lube I used will cause it to break pretty quickly” Joe replied with a sinister laugh.  His thrusts got harder and harder and it seemed that Ric was enjoying the harder fucking.  Joe’s cock was hitting Ric’s prostate with each stroke and he could feel Ric’s body shiver each time.  Joe leaned forward and stroked Ric’s rock hard cock and felt the precum drooling out.  He brought his finger up and licked it clean, tasting the boys neg precum.  With one hard thrust, he felt the condom give way and with each succeeding stroke the bits of latex bunched up around the base of his cock.  

“Oh FUCK!!!” screamed out Ric as he felt the sudden change and the bare skin on skin of Joe’s cock on his hole.  When the condom broke it dumped all of Joe’s toxic precum inside the tender, vulnerable walls of Ric’s colon.  The latex had surely irritated it some along with Joe’s firm strokes of his cock.  Joe enjoyed the new feeling of his latex free fuck. His cock throbbed and he savored the feeling of Ric’s velvety hole. Ric was moaning louder and told him how good it felt.  He began to pound harder as he felt the cum start to rise.  He was going to pull out and not flood Ric with his poisonous load, but it felt too good and he just couldn’t stop.  He slammed in and grabbed Ric’s body as the orgasm ran through his body.  Shot after shot of charged up seed filled Ric’s gut.  Ric was overwhelmed by the feeling of Joe cumming inside him and his cock started shooting cum all over the bed, without any help from his hand.  Joe’s cock was milked of all of its deadly seed as Ric’s hole spasmed around it.

Joe rolled their two sweaty bodies onto their sides and they laid there spooning with Joe’s cock still inside Ric. They laid there for a while, Ric muttering “oh my god yeah” over and over.  Joe kissed the back of Ric’s neck and slowly pulled his cock out of the battered hole.  As expected, there were streaks of blood on Joe’s cock.  He rolled over and grabbed a small butt plug from his bag of goodies and slid it into Ric’s cunt.  Ric rolled over and smiled at Joe saying “Thank you.  I really didn’t want to go today, but I did to make my dad happy. But this has been the best day of my life.”

Joe responded, saying “Cool, I’m glad you’ve had fun so far.  We have a lot of time left, I hope you want keep going.”

“Fuck yeah I do!” Ric said eagerly “But…  did you give me HIV?”

“It’s possible.  Some people get infected easily, with others it takes a long time.  Are you ok with it?  It’s a one way street.  There’s no going back”  Joe said.

“Yeah, its OK.  You did show me that I never want to use a condom ever again.  It feels too good when you are fucking me and I love the feeling of your cum inside me” Ric said.

“OK, lets jump in the shower and wash up and then we can figure out what else to do” Joe said as he pulled Ric to his feet and they went into the shower.  They soaped each other up and kissed in the shower, their cocks still hard.  Ric was finally feeling confident about his sexuality and decided to try something he had dreamt about.  He turned Joe to the wall and held Joe’s hands against the wall and then spread Joe’s legs with his foot.  Ric rubbed his cock along Joe’s crack and then pushed in, thrusting his cock into Joe’s ass.  Joe was surprised at the suddenly aggressive moves Ric made, but was really turned on.  Soon, Ric was pounding Joe’s hole, grunting and groaning. His body was slamming into Joe driving his sizable cock deep into Joe’s inner ring.  “This is for fucking me with a condom asshole” Ric whispered into Joe’s ear right before he drove his cock in hard and pumped a second load into Joe’s hungry cunt.

As quickly as Ric had gotten rough, he changed back and sensuously kissed Joe’s neck.  He pulled out and they finished their shower without any words spoken.  They walked back to the room and Joe pulled the cum stained bedspread off and tossed it in the corner.  He laid down on the bed and Ric said “Sorry, I don’t know what came over me.”

Joe chuckled “Fuck, that was really hot.  I was really surprised but really liked it.  Don’t be afraid to try stuff like that as long as the other guy doesn’t object.  Its the only way you’ll find out what really makes you tick.”  Joe looked over at Ric laying naked next to him.  He wondered how Ric might take some suggestions to make him look a bit sexier.   “You know” he started, “you’re a pretty sexy guy.  I think you’re going to have no problem meeting guys.  That cock alone will make you popular. Mind if I make few suggestions?”

“Hell no.  I never know what to wear or anything. My parents are always ragging on me to dress better or get my hair cut.  Mom hates the beard, but I’ve had it since I could grow it and I like guys with facial hair” Ric replied.  Joe smiled and took him into the bathroom.  “Let’s trim your beard, maybe give you a chinstrap beard and trim the goatee, I think that fits your face better.  Once he got it done, Ric looked in the mirror and smiled. He liked the new look.  Joe looked at the clock and said “Its mid afternoon.  Let me make a couple calls and see if a couple people I know are free.  Have you ever thought about getting a piercing?  Ears maybe?”

“Yeah, I always wanted to but wondered what people would say” said Ric.

“Rule number one - worry less about what other people think and say and make yourself happy” Joe replied sternly as he typed out a few messages on his phone.    Ric smiled and nodded.  “Why don’t you put your clothes on and we’ll spice you up a bit and get all the guys wanting you.”

“What about the thing in my ass?” asked Ric.  

“Oh, that stays in a while.  I know its a bit uncomfortable, but its letting my cum become part of you” Joe replied with an evil grin.  As the two were getting dressed Ric stopped and said “I don’t have any money to spend.” He sat down on the bed and looked depressed.  Joe chuckled “No worries. Consider it one of the gifts I’m giving you courtesy of your dad.”   Joe’s phone had buzzed a few times and he read the messages.  “I think thats going to work perfectly.  Come on!” he said as they walked out the door.  They drove over to a small place in a strip mall that had a simple sign overhead that said “Hair Styling by Enrico”.  They walked in and standing there was your stereotypical flamboyant gay hair stylist.  “Ric, this is Enrico.  He can work magic with those scissors and has an ass you could fuck for days”

Ric’s eyes got big and he had never been so embarrassed in his life.  “Flattery will get you everywhere, you stud” Enrico told Joe in a wispy voice.  “What are we doing for this sexy young boy?” Enrico said as he rubbed Ric’s chest before moving his hand around to his lower back, directing him to the chair.  Ric shrugged his shoulders and said “I don’t have a clue.”  “Do something that will make all the guys drop to their knees and beg him to fuck them”  Joe said.  After some clipping, some buzzing, and of course some “product,” Enrico was showing Ric and Joe the result.  Ric was surprised.  He never thought he would look fashionable or sexy but he now was and he really liked it. Joe looked at his phone and said “I’d love to stay and chat and maybe fuck, but we gotta get the rest of his new look done” as he peeled off some money and paid Enrico before giving him a deep kiss and Enrico squeezing Joe’s cock.

They drove over to the mall and hit a few stores getting some low rider jeans that showed off Ric’s ass and bulge nicely, a few shirts - a tight muscle tee and another dressier shirt, a couple pairs of CK trunks and a jockstrap.  The longer Ric walked the worse his gait got with the buttplug stuck in his ass.  “Damn, we gotta go” Joe said as they rang up the last purchase.  They pulled up to the tattoo and piercing shop and went up to the door which was locked.  Joe tapped on the door and Daryl let them in.  “How’s it going?” Daryl said as they walked in.  Ric’s head was almost spinning around as he looked at al of the displays.  “Great.  Sorry for making you stay late on a Sunday, but I’m helping Ric here find his queer self.  So, both ears, Ric?” Joe said.

“Yeah, I think so” said Ric as he walked over toward Daryl.  Daryl pulled out a case with several kinds of stud earrings and Ric picked one.  Daryl ushered Ric to the back room and got to work.  Thad smiled over at Joe and said “I didn’t realize you liked them young” and chuckled.  Joe went over close and said quietly “his dad is paying for me to teach him a bit about gay life. As much as I want to fuck him all day and night, I want him to get a bit more out of it.  He’s a good guy, just nervous about being out.”

“Aww, thats a side I haven’t seen of you” Thad said and then asked  “But I gotta ask - have you bred him yet?”

Joe laughed “I shouldn’t say, but yeah.  He’s got a plug holding my juice inside him right now.  You should see his cock, it’s mighty nice too.”

Thad’s eyes got big and he whispered “You didn’t pop his cherry and poz him at the same time?”

Joe nodded and whispered back “The condom broke” with a grin on his face. 

“You think you can give him a quick bit of ink?” Joe asked.

“Hehe, sure.  He’s old enough, right?” Thad asked and Joe replied “Yeah, had his 18th a few weeks ago.”

“Cool, what were you thinking?” asked Thad.

“I don’t know, something not too elaborate.  Maybe a nautical star or two?  Its really up to him.  Nothing too expensive.”

“Well, I got a deal for you.  For something like that how about a load from each of you.  I’m already prelubed from Daryl.”

“I think that would work” Joe replied.  Thad sketched out a quick drawing and Joe nodded.  “Pec up to his shoulder?” asked Thad.  “Maybe” said Joe. Ric and Daryl came out of the back room, Ric’s ears sporting new fake diamond studs in each ear. 

“How much to pierce my nips?” RIc asked as they walked over to Joe and Thad. “We can work out a deal” Daryl said with a wink.  

“Have a seat.  We were talking about how you should have a little ink to show off.”  Ric looked up at Joe and said “oh my god, really?  That’s too much.”  Joe smiled and said “You gotta pay for part of it, though”

Ric’s look of elation quickly sank.  “I told you I don’t have any money on me and I doubt what I have at home would pay for it.”  

“No cash, you got to work for it.  Let’s go to the back room” said Thad.  The four guys walked into the back room and Joe whispered in Ric’s ear “Get ready to drop your pants.  Thad wants your cock and load.  I’ll lube him up first.”  Thad pulled back a curtain, pulled his sweat pants off and kneeled on a mat facing Joe and Ric.  Ric stood there and unbuttoned his jeans, unzipped them and let them fall with his underwear.  Thad licked his lips and pulled the semi-rigid cock to his lips and started to suck.  Joe stood next to Ric and dropped his pants as well and Thad started to go back and forth between the two cocks.  Once they both were wet and hard, Thad turned around and was on all fours.  Joe kneeled down and stuck his finger into Thad’s cum filled hole. He pulled his finger out and licked it before shoving his cock into Thad’s slick hole.  Joe was happy to be fucking with his piercing back in.  It added so much extra feeling with it in.  There was no gentle part of this fuck, he started at 5 and worked his way to 11, Thad encouraging him the whole way.  

Ric kept looking around.  He had never fucked with anyone watching.  Hell, this would be only the third time he had fucked anyone.  The nervousness that had prevented him from sex in the first place came back to him.  His cock softened and he started to panic.  He didn’t want to disappoint Dave or not be able to “pay” for his tattoo.  He tried to clear his mind and watch Dave and Thad fuck.  It turned him on to see two guys fuck right in front of him and when Thad started to beg for Dave’s load his cock responded.  He heard the grunts and then the sounds of the orgasm as Thad’s hole got filled with more poz cum.

Joe pulled out and smiled at Ric as he backed away “Your turn.  No lube needed.”  Ric moved in and centered his cock on the cummy, gaping hole.  Thad told him “fuck me hard and give me that load” so Ric just shoved his cock all the way in.  His cock was thicker and longer than Joe’s and he heard Thad groan as his hole stretched to accommodate his cock.  Thad’s dirty talk did the trick and got Ric to pound and abuse Thad’s pussy.  His body was slapping into Thad’s and the sound filled the room.  Ric felt a finger try to push into his ass and Daryl exclaimed “Holy fuck, he’s plugged!”  Joe looked at Daryl and grinned, silently telling Daryl that his toxin was helping Ric become part of the club.

Ric wanted to give Thad a great fuck.  He had no idea how long he should go or if he should try to pump two loads in.  He decided that he should go for two loads and it didn’t take much to encourage his cock to spew a large neg load into Thad.  As soon as his cock stopped shooting cum, he started to fuck again.  A few minutes later his balls began to throb again and a second, smaller load pumped into Thad’s sloppy hole.  He collapsed on top of Thad and laid there as his heart stopped pounding and resumed a normal pace.  He pulled out and heard both Daryl and Joe clap.  A smile covered his face and his confidence returned.  Before Ric could get up, Thad had spun around and was licking and sucking his cock clean.

The group went back to the front of the store and Ric sat in the chair.  Thad and Ric discussed where to place the tattoo and Thad made a few drawings.  Thad pulled out a razor and some shaving cream and shaved his left pec and started in with the tattoo.  Thad took a few breaks when he sensed Ric was nearing his pain threshold, but finished the tattoo with no problems.  He held up a mirror for Ric to see and he looked it over, his face beaming.  Thad helped him out of the chair and walked him over to a full length mirror.  Ric looked over not just the tattoos, but his whole body and liked the new version.  The tattoo - three larger nautical stars going from his left pec up to his shoulder with several smaller shaded stars around it looked really good but he missed the chest hair that he was so proud of.  It would grow back eventually, he guessed.

Thad gave him instructions on caring for it, but didn’t bandage it since he knew Ric would have an active night ahead of him.  They said their good byes and Thad thanked Ric for the load.  Ric blushed, not being used to people talking openly about sex.  Joe drove over to a restaurant and the two ate burgers.  Joe wanted a beer, but held off not wanting to drink in front of Ric who he guessed had never drank alcohol or gotten high.  Joe tapped out a few more messages and they finished dinner.  Ric had inhaled his meal since he hadn’t had much for breakfast since he was so nervous.  He looked back and realized that as much as he was dreading this day, it really had been one of the best of his life and he had no idea what was going to happen next.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 14

Part 30 - A Well Meaning Dad 2

Joe and Ric walked into the hotel room and it was spotless, almost like they had never been there earlier.  Ric looked around and saw the ice bin with water had been stocked with a few beers and there was a small bottle of tequila with a glass full of limes next to a baggie with a few hand rolled cigarettes and a lighter.  Ric looked over and sitting next to the bed on his knees with his hands behind his back was a naked boy about his age, maybe a bit younger.  He had a harness on his chest and a thick leather collar around his neck. Looking down, he saw some sort of cage on his cock.   

“Thank you boy.  I’m glad you could make it” Joe said.  

“Thank You, Sir.  Sir Dennis let me in.  I hope you don’t mind.  The items you asked for are in the bag next to yours” replied Jeff.  

“I don’t mind at all.  Ric, this is Jeff, my sub.  I’ve invited him over, since some of the things you’ve told me that you’ve thought about he can help with.  Jeff, I want you to treat Ric as you would any of my friends.  You will obey him and do whatever he asks.  Well, until a little later, but you will know what to do then.”  

“Yes, Sir” replied Jeff

Ric kept looking back and forth at Joe and then Jeff.  He remembered stumbling across a web site that had guys in leather like Jeff was dressed, but never thought he would see something like this in person.  

“Ric, show Jeff your new clothes down and what they look like” Joe said.  Ric went about modeling the new clothes.  Jeff smiled and even cat called a few times.  When he finished he took all of his clothes off and walked over to get a closer look at Jeff.  They both looked each other over and Ric was envious that Jeff seemed to have a head start on his sexual adventures and seemed content with his role being subservient to Dave.  His gaze at Jeff was broken when Joe’s voice close behind him said “suck his cock, boy.” Jeff finally left his pose and reached up and started to suck Ric’s flaccid cock.  Jeff gave close attention to the foreskin and the work from his tongue caused Ric’s cock to harden again.  Ric put his hands on Jeffs head and slowly started to fuck Jeffs mouth.  As his cock grew, he pushed into Jeff’s throat.   

Joe stood back, naked, and watched the two young men pleasure each other.  When Joe sensed that Ric was getting too close he said “That’s enough, boy.  We don’t want him to cum too soon.”  Jeff pulled away and left Ric’s balls aching - so close to cumming, but he was not allowed.   “Boy, stand next to the bed and bend over.  Ric needs to feel your ass wrapped around his cock.”

“Thank you Sir” Jeff said as he stood and bent over the bed.  Ric felt like he was in a porn movie with everyone following the directors actions.  He moved behind Jeff and rubbed his dripping cock up and down the sub’s crack.  He pushed in and heard Jeff moan.  He fucked and felt Jeff respond by pushing his ass back as he thrust in, his hole massaging his cock occasionally.  Ric got into the zone and kept varying the speed and intensity of his fucking.  It felt so good, so much better than the few times he had masturbated and much tighter than when he fucked Dave.  When he started to get close again to cumming, he said “Do you like that, boy?”  Jeff quickly responded “Yes, Sir.  Very much” and gripped Ric’s shaft tightly with his ass muscles.  That was all Ric needed and he grabbed the back of Jeff’s harness and slammed into his hole three times before shooting his cum inside Jeff’s grateful hole.  Ric couldn’t believe that he had that much cum still inside him, this was his fourth orgasm of the day.  He slowly pulled his cock out of Jeff and laid down on the bed, breathing heavy.  “Thank you, Sir Ric” said Jeff.  

Joe tossed a water bottle at Ric and said “You should probably drink some water.”  Ric drank from the bottle and laid back on the bed.  Joe said “Boy, come here please.”  Jeff turned around and walked over and started to kneel.  “No, stay standing.  You have earned a reward.”  Joe leaned down and unlocked and then removed the cage from Jeff’s cock.  “Thank You, Sir” Jeff said emphatically.  Joe led him back to the bed and told Ric to roll over on the bed on all fours.  He reached down and slowly pulled the plug from Ric’s ass, hearing him groan until the plug popped free and they watched the hole slowly close back up.  Joe looked over at Jeff and his cock was already getting hard, free of the cage.  He grabbed the lube and lubed up Ric’s hole and then slicked up Jeff’s cock.  

Jeff looked shocked as his second master stroked his cock to full length and then moved him behind Ric.  He wasn’t sure what to do since he had never fucked anyone and he didn’t want to let Joe down.  Jeff looked over and Joe had a big grin and said “Go on boy, you will be the second person ever to fuck Ric.  He wants to learn and you were in his shoes only a few weeks ago.”  Jeff pushed his cock into the soft, slightly loose hole.   Once the head of his cock was inside, he heard Ric moan out “oh yeah, fuck me.”  He remembered those first few fucks, where every time was a new experience and his cock twitched.  He had never felt it this hard before and pushed in further.  He felt Joe’s hand on his ass, directing him to start fucking in and out.  He put his hands on Ric’s hips and started to pull Ric back as he thrust in.  Soon, he was fucking Ric just like Joe and Kyle had done to him.  He loved the feeling of Ric’s warm, wet tunnel around his cock.  The strokes got harder and he watched Joe move in front of Ric, pushing his cock into Ric’s mouth

This was one of Jeff’s favorite positions when he bottomed, since he could pleasure both of his masters at once.  It wasn’t long before all the new sensations on his cock overwhelmed him and he began shooting his newly charged cum into Ric’s near virgin hole.  He hadn’t been allowed to cum since the day after he got out of the hospital and his balls were overflowing. His body kept spasming as each shot coated the insides of Ric’s no longer pristine colon.  He lost count of the spurts of cum and as they stopped he pulled his cock out of Ric and flopped down on the bed trying to catch his breath.

Dennis had quietly walked in and stood in the room watching Jeff fuck his first guy and rubbing his cock through his jeans.  By the time that Jeff finished breeding Ric, Dennis was naked and his cock hard and dripping precum.  Joe was feeding Ric his cock and heard Ric whine around his shaft when Jeff removed his cock and the sudden empty feeling.  With a nod of his head, Joe directed Dennis to fill the now vacant cumhole.  Climbing on the bed, he covered his cock head with the cum that was seeping out of Ric’s pussy.  He gently pushed in, stretching Ric’s hole wider than it had been with either of the other two cocks he had taken or any of the dildos.  Slowly he filled the boy’s chute with his thick shaft. Ric squirmed underneath him as the cock got deeper than anything had ever been and he felt a pressure deep inside him.  Dennis gave a final shove and pushed past Ric’s inner ring while forcing Joe’s cock into Ric’s throat.

Ric panicked.  Unable to breathe and skewered from behind, he couldn’t escape either.  Suddenly he felt hands holding his head and hips keeping him stationary as his body started to convulse.  Joe loved the feeling of a guy’s throat wretching around his cock, but didn’t want to scare the boy and started to pull back, letting him breathe.  Dennis did the same and withdrew his cock until just the head was inside.  He started long, slow strokes, filling Ric’s tight hole with cock and then leaving him almost empty.  The more that Dennis fucked Ric, the more Ric enjoyed the large cock inside him.  His throat was getting raw from Joe’s piercing scraping it each time it got shoved down his throat as he got pummeled from behind.  

Dennis started to fuck faster.  He needed to add his strain into the boy’s cunt and it was all he could think about.  He ignored the muffled screams from Ric and kept ramming his cock in as hard as he could, each time plowing through the Ric’s inner ring until it was only a firm squeeze massaging his cock.  His balls were boiling, preparing their poison to help infect the young man and turn him into another poz breeder.  He wrapped his arms tightly around Ric and felt his body twitch and thrust as his cock pumped his very toxic seed into the young stud.

Ric stood there on his hands and knees, sweat dripping off of him, spit dripping out of his mouth and feeling both cocks pull out of his body.  Another of his fantasies had now been played out in real life.  His body ached and hurt in ways he had never imagined, but he was in heaven.  Dennis saw the blood on his cock and the pink cum dripping out of Ric’s tortured pussy.  He reached over and picked up the plug and put it back into Ric’s cunt, sealing in all of the seed to let the bugs invade his body completely.

“Thanks for helping Ric experience a few new things”  Joe said as they moved into the shower and let Jeff clean each of them off.   Dennis put his clothes back on and left the room, heading home to his boyfriend.  Joe put the cage back on Jeff’s cock, squeezing it in as Jeff was still partially aroused.  “Thank You Sir” Jeff said and Joe smiled responding with “You’re welcome, boy.  I hope you enjoyed being a top for a change.  You can go if you need to.”  “Yes, Sir, I do” Jeff said as he walked over and put his clothes on near the door and left.

Joe and Ric laid on the bed for a bit relaxing.  “There’s another thing I want to show you, so let’s run through the shower and then head out” Joe said, breaking the silence.  Ric got a big smile on his face and was in the shower in seconds.  When they got out, Joe started to get dressed.  He tossed a spare tank top to Ric and said “Wear this, it will show off your body.”  Ric put it on along with his jeans and they drove over to the adult book store.  Joe walked up to the clerk and bought some tokens and the clerk said “Its busy back there, I bet he’s going to be really popular.”

Ric followed Joe into the back area where there were a half dozen guys standing around stroking their cocks.  One gray haired guy had a younger thin black guy against the wall and was fucking him, both with their pants around their ankles.  Joe stood next to a wall, scoping out the guys that were there and rubbed his cock through his jeans.  Ric figured he should do the same, but he felt that everyone was staring at him.  A door opened and a college student came out, still zipping his pants up as he walked toward the front door of the book store.  Joe waited to see if anyone else was going to take the booth and when no one did, he tapped Ric on the arm and the two went into the booth.  

Closing the door behind them, Joe stuffed some tokens in the machine and selected a bareback gay porn video.  Joe dropped his jeans and motioned for Ric to do the same.  They stroked their cocks and Joe kneeled down to peer into the booth next door to see if it was someone looking to fuck or suck and get fucked.  The fingers that came through the hole, told him all he needed to know.  Joe whispered in Ric’s ear and Ric moved to the hole, pushing his cock through.   As the guy on the other side of the wall sucked Ric’s cock, Joe whispered “Don’t let him let you cum right away.  If you get too close, pull back.”  

Ric closed his eyes and let the guy suck him, feeling his tongue all over his cock and balls.  Ric’s cock was hard and dripping and suddenly the guy stopped sucking him.  Ric let out a quiet “Huh?” and then felt the guy backing his ass up to the wall.  His cock touched the guy’s hole and the guy kept pushing back.  Ric moved back as well, but not as fast and his cock worked its way into the stranger’s ass.  When the guy’s ass was firmly against the wall, Ric started to push in deeper and Joe whispered “Fuck him for a bit and we’ll swap” into his ear.  Ric fucked against the wall, trying to get his cock as deep as possible into the guy’s cunt.  He found it awkward fucking against the partition but the hole felt so good around his shaft.  He kept fucking harder and harder and when his balls started to tighten he pulled back and let Joe shove his cock into the unknown hole.  

Ric heard the guy on the other booth yell out “Oh FUCK!” when the pierced cock penetrated his hole.  Joe drilled the strangers ass a while as Ric kept stroking his cock to keep it hard.  Joe pulled out and Ric then took his place and fucked the guy again.   Ric couldn’t hold off much longer and felt the impending orgasm take over his body.  He shot a few squirts of cum into the guy, but his body was running out of cum.  He started to pull back and the guy pulled off his cock and immediately started sucking his cum covered cock.  When he thought it was clean, he pulled his cock out of the hole and moved next to Joe.  Ric heard the guy say “Thanks” through the hole and then Ric looked at Joe.  “Can we go back to the hotel room?” Ric asked.  

“Sure.  I take it you don’t like glory hole fucks?” Joe asked. 

“No, not really.  I like having a body to hold on to and see when I fuck.  Sorry.” Ric said.

Joe laughed.  “Don’t be sorry.  You tried something new and found its not for you.  You learned something about yourself and that’s good.”

They pulled their pants up and walked out of the booth.  Several of the guys looked disappointed when they realized the two young studs were leaving.  Joe stopped at the clerks counter and bought a butt plug and dildo before walking back to the car. Joe and Ric went back to the hotel room and as they walked in, Joe went over to the bin and asked “Want a beer?”  Ric started to say no and then stammered a bit.  Joe popped the caps off of two bottles and brought them over to the couch, where Ric was sitting.  Ric sipped the beer and looked at Joe, who was staring at him trying to decide if this was another cherry popping.  “I’ve had beer and booze before” Ric said.  “How about weed?” asked Joe.  “Just once” replied Ric as Joe walked over and grabbed the baggie of joints and the lighter.  The two sat there watching porn on the TV, smoking and drinking for an hour or so and Ric finally got the courage up and leaned over and started kissing Joe.  The kisses got more and more passionate and they spent a long time making out.

Ric stopped kissing and got up, pulling Joe to his feet and dragging him over to the bed.  Ric pulled Joe’s shirt off and then his pants and socks before taking off his own clothes.  Joe was smiling as now Ric was feeling confident enough to be the one taking the lead.  He figured Ric was probably a 60/40 or maybe 70/30 vers top and was going to let Ric take control.  They laid down on the bed and their bodies were entwined as Ric explored every inch of Joe, mostly with his tongue and hands.  Ric’s cock was once again hard as a rock and he pushed Joe’s legs up and forced his cock into Joe’s pussy.  He held Joe’s legs wide as he started kissing Joe again while fucking his thick cock deep into Joe’s hole.  He fucked harder and harder, his tongue digging deeper into Joe’s mouth. The bed was rocking and squeaking until Ric pulled Joe tight to his body and shot off a few more squirts of cum into Joe’s now sloppy hole.  As the orgasm faded, Ric pulled Joe next to him, spooning with his cock back in Joe’s ass.  It didn’t take long and both of them were fast asleep.

Joe woke up feeling Ric trying to push his hard morning cock into his hole.  He rolled over on to his stomach and Ric followed and mounted him, pushing his cock all the way in with one long stroke.  “God that feels so good” Ric whispered in Joe’s ear while starting to pump in and out.  Joe wasn’t complaining. The boy had almost 9 inches of thick, uncut cock and he was quickly learning how to use it.  Joe started coaching Ric, telling him to slow down when he felt he was close to cumming, even pulling out and rimming his ass before plowing his cock back in.  Joe flipped over on his back and let Ric mount him again.  He looked up at the sexy boy that was pounding him.  “I’ve unleashed an animal” thought Joe as Ric looked back at him with a grin and slammed his cock into Joe, who let out a loud grunt as the cock punched through his inner ring.   Joe showed him a few more positions, but Joe always was on his back marveling at the young stud’s transformation.  Ric couldn’t keep the cum in any longer and lunged into Joe, seemingly trying to put his whole body into Joe's ass.  Ric’s body shook and shuddered as he flooded Joe’s gut with more neg cum.  

Ric fell down on Joe’s chest and kissed him over and over.  Ric rolled over on to his back, next to Joe “Thank you Dave.  This has been an amazing day and I don’t really want it to end.  How much longer do we have?”  

Joe reached for his phone and saw it was just before nine in the morning.  “Not much longer.  Your dad is going to be here in about an hour.”   

“Oh” Ric simply replied, but Joe could see Ric’s mind whirling.  After a long pause, Ric asked “Were the other guys you had fuck me poz too?”

“Yeah they are.  Both are really toxic too” Joe said as he turned on his side to look at Ric.

“Oh cool.  They were both really hot, but very different.  I guess I don’t know what kinds of guys I like.  Right now I guess its all of them” Ric said.

Joe laughed and replied “That’s a good attitude to have.  You will be a lot less disappointed if you keep an open mind and not look for some guy that looks a certain way.  There’s a lot of gay and bi guys out there that don’t scream ‘I’m gay’ so it can be hard to find guys that turn you on sometimes.  Don’t let it get to you.  You’ll get better at finding them as you get more experience.  Just observe how they look at you and you can see if they’re checking you out or not.”

“Ok” Ric said.  Joe knew he wanted to say more and Ric finally asked “Can you fuck me again before my dad gets here?  I want more of your poz cum inside me to make sure it happens.”  Joe grinned and wasn’t going to turn down one more chance to breed Ric.  He spit on his hand and slicked up his cock and pressed the pierced cock head against Ric’s hungry hole. He said “You’re going to make one sexy poz boi, Ric” as he pushed his hard cock in until the head was past his outer ring and paused.  

Ric moaned as he felt Joe’s cock inside him again, but the ring really fascinated him. He could feel it as it pushed inside him and he had an odd sensation from Joe’s cock as he started to fuck him.  He remembered how sore his throat got when Joe had fucked his throat the day before and imagined it was doing the same with his guts.  “Fuck me Dave.  Fuck me hard.  Make me poz just like you so I can earn my next tattoo” Ric begged.

Hearing Ric beg him to poz him up put Joe into overdrive.  He pounded Ric’s pussy relentlessly, grinding his hips around and digging his cock into as many different parts of his fuck chute as he could.  He was slamming hard and staring back at Ric with their eyes locked on each other.  Lust and desire was all they saw in each other.  Joe’s body was bouncing off of Ric’s ass as the bed rocked.  Joe began to grunt with each thrust and Ric egged him on - “Yeah, do it!” “fuck me good”  “poz me up!”

It was the last one that pushed Joe over the edge and he did exactly what Ric begged him to do.  Spurt after spurt of his bug laden seed filled Ric’s now wrecked hole.  Ric yelled out “Oh my god YES!!!” as he felt the cum fill his body.  Joe looked at Ric, his eyes were closed and a huge smile was on his face.   Joe slowly pulled his cock out and reached for the butt plug he bought at the book store the night before.  He coated it with the bloody cum on his cock and pushed it in.  Joe moved around and tapped his cock on Ric’s face and Ric turned and swallowed his cock down.  After licking and sucking for a few seconds he pulled back and asked “Why does your cum taste so different this time?” Joe chuckled and said “Thats your blood mixed with my cum.  My PA kinda wrecked the walls of your ass.  Don’t worry, it'll heal in a few days but you’ll be sore.  It will make you remember our time together. It helps the bug get inside you though, so if the other loads didn’t do it this one probably did.”

“Oh fuck yeah” Ric said as he dove back down on Joe’s cock and cleaned every drop of cum he could find, savoring the coppery sweet cum taste.   Joe pulled his cock back and said “We have to run through the shower.  Your dad will be here soon.”   They went into the shower and washed each other up before Ric held Joe tight and passionately kissed him while grinding their bodies together.  Joe playfully tapped the plug in Ric’s ass and then spanked his ass cheek before pulling away and taking one last rinse and got out of the shower.  He tossed a towel to Ric yelling “Only got five minutes” and headed out to put his clothes on.  He got his jockstrap on when there was a knock at the door.  Ric was still putting gel in his hair and primping it like Enrico had showed him, so Joe went to the door and cracked it open.  

“Dave? Ric?” the guy said as Joe was checking him out.  He looked like an older version of Ric.    His face had a look of both worry and excitement.  Joe opened the door the rest of the way and Frank walked in.   “Wow, you look better in person than the pictures” Frank said.  “Ric’s in the bathroom getting ready.  We just got out of the shower” Joe explained.

“I know I’m a bit early, but I was kind of anxious to find out if Ric’s ok and if he had a good time” Frank said.

“Yeah, I think it went well, but the real judge is Ric.  You have a great son there, Frank.  You should be proud of him.” Joe said.  

“Oh, I am.  I just want the best for him” Frank replied before whispering to Joe  “Uh….  I gotta ask… Is he really… gay?”

“Oh yeah, he proved that pretty quickly.  I hope you’re ok with it and it won’t change how you feel about him” Joe said quietly back.

“Oh, it won't.  And, did you fuck him?  And… knock him up?” Frank asked, embarrassed.

Joe looked at Frank quizically and slowly said “Yeah, we both fucked each other.”

Frank could tell Joe was unsure about the question and said “I saw your tattoo in the pictures.  One of the reasons I chose you was that I’m guessing you are poz and I wanted Ric to get it out of the way and not have to worry about becoming poz.  It’s going to happen sometime if he’s gay, right?”

Joe was shocked.  The guy wanted Joe to poz his son? What the fuck?  “It doesn’t have to happen.  There’s ways to prevent it.  Condoms, prep, being careful with who you fuck” Joe said.

“Yeah, but its easier to just get it over with and he can now do everything without worry” Frank said.

About that time, Ric walked out of the bathroom, wearing his new jeans and the muscle tee they had gotten the day before.   “Oh my god” Frank gasped as he saw his son.  “I didn’t expect you to do anything but talk and maybe have some fun.”

“You like it dad?” Ric asked tentatively.

“You look so handsome.  Sexy even” Frank said as he walked around looking at the hot young man. 

Ric smiled as his dad gave his approval and the brief tension in the air was gone.  

“Ric, I guess your dad had another mission for me that he didn’t tell me about.  He wanted me to poz you.  What do you think about that?”  Joe said, feeling like he had been set up.

Ric looked at his dad, surprised and said  “You did?”

“Yes, Ric, I did.  If you’re gay, not straight, you should enjoy having sex with men and not worry about getting infected.  I’ve missed out on having sex with other men so many times because of that fear and the chance of giving it to your mom.”

Ric couldn’t believe his ears.  His dad likes to have sex with guys too?   He felt his cock stiffen in his tight jeans and the bulge got more visible.  Without even thinking he said “You should let Joe fuck you.  He’s a lot of fun.”

It was Frank’s turn to look shocked.  His son wanted to watch him get fucked by another guy?  A poz guy? “I think its only fair, Frank.  I bet you want to have a young jock fuck you to make up for all those times you didn’t satisfy your urges.  We have some time before we have to check out of the room…” Joe said as he moved toward Frank and started to pull his shirt off.  Ric reached for Frank’s belt and unbuttoned his jeans.

Frank just stood there as the two younger men stripped him, unsure what to say.  He finally said “I shouldn’t.”

“Come on dad.  I’ve just had the most amazing time of my life and you should get some too” Ric urged.

Joe pushed Frank to his knees and pulled his cock out of the pouch and rubbed it on Frank’s lips.  Frank opened his mouth and started to suck like a starved animal.  Joe smiled as Frank devoured his cock and thought “this guy has sucked a lot of cock in his life.”   Ric stood back rubbing his crotch as he watched his dad suck Joe’s cock and quickly realized his dad was no stranger to giving blowjobs.  Ric unbuttoned his tight jeans and pulled them off, revealing his cock straining inside the pouch of his jockstrap.  Freeing it, he began to stroke it and then saw Joe motion to come next to him.  Soon, Joe had his arm around Ric as Frank went back and forth, sucking each cock before moving back to the other one.

Ric looked down, watching his dad suck his cock, flicking his tongue around the shaft and licking his balls.  As he got really excited, his dad moved over to Joe’s cock and repeated the actions.  Joe couldn’t take much more and wanted to see if Frank’s ass was as good as his son’s.  Joe pulled his cock out of Frank’s mouth and grabbed his shoulders, pushing him towards the bed.   Frank knew what was going to happen and climbed on the bed, on his knees, with his ass over the edge.  Joe laughed as he watched Frank assume the position like a pro.  Joe grabbed the lube from the table next to the bed and pushed some in deep with his finger.  Frank moaned as he was penetrated for the first time in over a year.

Joe felt Frank’s hole open up and he added a bit more lube and two fingers this time.  Ric was stroking his cock, watching Joe prep his dad’s ass for his poz fuckstick.  Joe moved behind Frank and rubbed the piercing and his dripping cockhead on Frank’s hole.  He pushed in, watching the piercing and his cock disappear into the starving mancunt.  Frank’s moans filled the room as Joe pushed deeper into his hole.  Ric watched as his dad was filled with cock.   He stopped stroking for fear of cumming too soon and knew Joe would fuck his dad for a while.  Ric took his shirt off, revealing the fresh tattoo, and climbed on the bed in front of his dad.  His dad opened his mouth and Ric pushed his throbbing cock in.  As Joe’s thrusts got harder Ric just had to stay in one place as his dad’s mouth and throat got impaled on his cock.  He leaned forward and pulled Joe in for a kiss while his dad got spit roasted.

Joe started to really pound Frank and felt his piercing tug as it dug in along the tight walls of Frank’s neg tunnel.  Joe stopped kissing Ric and bent over Frank’s back and whispered in his ear “You’re very observant.  Yeah, I’m poz and not on meds so I’m really toxic.  I knocked your son up and now its your turn.  You can convert together.”  Joe’s thrusts got harder and harder, almost throwing Ric backward from Frank’s body being shoved forward.  “Yeah that’s so hot, Dave.  Breed his ass!” said Ric just as Joe felt his balls start to tighten up and his cock began to shoot its deathseed into Frank’s hole.  He paused only a moment for the first few spurts and then started to ram in, pushing the remaining spurts in deep.  As his cock stopped twitching and shooting, he looked at Ric and said “Your turn, I think your dad needs to feel how good that cock of yours is.”

Ric was shocked but as horny as he was right now, he quickly bounded off the bed and took Joe’s place.  His cock easily slid into the gaping hole that Joe left.  He thrust in most of the way and felt his cock hit a wall.  He started pounding and his dad began screaming around Joe’s cock which was now deep in his throat.  After several punches in, he felt the blockage give way and his cock head was past his dad’s inner ring.  He loved pounding in and feeling all of the toxic cum that Joe had dumped in his dad coat his cock.  With all of the edging he had been doing, it wasn’t long before he grabbed his dad’s hips and drove his cock all the way in and started shooting his load deep inside the man who had made him.

Ric pulled his cock out of his dad and Joe climbed off the bed.  Frank fell forward on the bed, exhausted.  “Oh my god that felt so good.  I haven’t had a raw cock in me in almost 20 years.  I forgot how much better it is” Frank said breathlessly.  Ric looked down on the bed and there was a large pool of cum where his dad had shot while he was being fucked.  He desperately wanted to lick it up and taste the seed the had created him.  Joe must have been thinking the same thing, since he scooped up some of Frank’s seed and fed it to Ric before tasting it himself.  After several minutes, Frank got up off the bed and turned around seeing Joe and Ric, kissing.  It turned him on watching his son kissing another guy, especially one as sexy as Joe.   When the two stopped kissing and were standing side by side, Frank noticed the tattoo.

“Oh my god.  Your mother is going to shit bricks.  A tattoo?” Frank exclaimed.

Joe and Ric smiled.  “Yeah, I wanted it and I’m old enough to get one.   I even paid for it” Ric told his dad proudly.

“Well, it does look good except that you only have chest hair on one side.  If you’re like me, that forest will grow back pretty quickly.   Can I shower, I don’t want my wife to smell the cum on me” asked Frank. Joe chuckled since he knew that the seed would be inside him for a while and no shower was going to wash it off. The three of them showered together with Ric going down to his knees and sucking his dad’s cock.  He was rewarded with a few spurts of cum in his mouth which he let sit on his tongue, absorbing the flavor.  The three dried off and dressed. Frank walked over and hugged Joe whispering “Thanks for everything.  This turned out better than I could have hoped.”  Frank reached into his pocket and peeled off three hundred dollar bills and stuffed it in Joe’s pocket and grabbed a quick feel of his cock.  

Joe walked over to the desk and wrote down the info for the clinic and gave it to Ric.  “You’re probably going to need to go here in a few weeks.  You probably will get a bad flu.  If you don’t, go to the clinic in a month and get tested.  And let me know how things go.  You’ve got a lot to offer guys, Ric, and deserve to have a lot of fun and maybe even meet the right guy.”  Joe turned to Frank  “That goes for you too” as he patted both of them on the back.  Frank and Ric walked out the door and Joe walked back and fell on to the bed, drained.  After a few minutes, he got up and collected his stuff and put it in his bag. He grabbed the remaining joints and put them in the side pocket to give back to Dennis.  Leaving the room he was feeling elated.  This had been one of the best gigs he had done in his short escorting career.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 3