A Brother in Trouble

Part 37 - The Swimmer and the Artist

Ric tossed and turned all Friday night.  Thankfully his dad didn’t come into his room that night, since his balls were empty and he was still freaked out about breeding Zac.  He finally got a few hours of sleep and got up.  He was supposed to meet Jason around 11 AM.  He thought about cancelling, but in the end decided to meet Jason as they planned.  Ric got to Jason’s house just a few minutes late as Jason’s parents were pulling out of the driveway.  He went inside and was just about to grope and kiss him when Jason’s older brother, Jared, came running up the stairs. “Gimme five minutes and I’ll be out of here and you two can have your fun” said Jared.  Ric looked shocked and Jason rolled his eyes.

“He knows?” said Ric quietly. 

“Oh yeah.  We’ve been doing it for a while and when he fucked me this morning I begged him to leave a big load inside since the guy I was meeting was hung and I needed the lube” Jason said with a chuckle.  They started to walk to Jason’s bedroom and his brother came out of his room and squeezed past and winked at Ric.  “Don’t stretch him out too much, I like that tight boy pussy.  Have fun!” Jared said as he headed towards the door.

“Fuck, that’s wild.  I can’t imagine getting fucked by a brother.  It doesn't matter since I don't have one” Ric said chuckling.

“Yeah, I came out to my family a couple years ago and it was kind of rough at first.  Jared was cool with it but it took a few months before mom and dad realized I was happy not having to hide it.  And now its just not a problem.  Dad even gave me a couple condoms this morning.  They think I’m fucking every time some guy comes over” Jason explained.

“Not every time, just most of em?” Ric joked.

“Hahaha, yeah.  You know me too well” Jason said as they walked into the room and he closed the door.  Ric pinned Jason against the door and kissed him.  Jason opened his mouth and their tongues darted against each other.  Ric liked holding Jason’s hands against the wall and his chest against Jason’s while they kissed, but Ric was trying to figure out how to tell Jason he was poz.  During their previous fuck, Jason forced himself onto Ric but nothing was ever said other than Ric screaming “No!”  He knew from comments that Jason had made that he thought Ric might have HIV, but neither had said anything outright. Jason broke the kiss and pushed Ric back.

“Do you think you’ve already pozzed me?” Jason asked with a sly grin.

“Wow.  I guess that means you know that I’m poz.  But I don’t know if I have pozzed you. I heard that sometimes one load is all it takes and sometimes its hundreds” Ric replied.

“But you’ve fucked me a half dozen times..” Jason said.

“Only once after I got sick and that’s what matters.  You ok with it?” Ric said.

“Fuck yeah.  I get so boned when I read stories online about guys getting pozzed or even fucking with poz guys.  I figured I was going to have to find some older guy to give me my first poz load, but when you got sick, I was hoping it was because you were poz.  I’ve been jacking off thinking about you charging me up” Jason replied.  

“Well then we better fuck and make sure that hot pussy of yours gets knocked up” Ric said as he pulled Jason towards the bed. They both took their clothes off quickly and Jason was on his knees lapping at Ric’s half hard cock.  He pulled back the foreskin and licked the head.  “Fuck, I love sucking uncut cocks” Jason said before taking the length of Ric’s shaft into his mouth and throat.  

“Oh fuck!” Ric yelled out as Jason’s throat gripped his cock.  Jason flexed his throat around Ric’s cock and Ric felt the precum start to flow from it.  He pulled back and started to fuck Jason’s face.  Jason looked up at him and the two locked eyes.  Ric could see the hunger in Jason’s eyes and figured Jason could see it in his too.  He kept sliding all the way into Jason’s throat with only a little gagging coming from Jason.  Ric could feel his cock get slick and needed to feel Jason’s ass wrapped around his toxic cock.

Ric pulled his cock all the way out of his mouth and pulled Jason up and on to the bed on his back.  He pulled him a bit forward, so Jason’s ass was hanging off and pushed his legs back.  Jason grabbed his legs and rolled back exposing his hole.  Ric spread his ass cheeks and pushed his tongue into the quivering orifice.  “Mmmm, I can taste Jared’s cum” said Ric while he stood up and aimed his toxic sword at Jason’s neg hole.  “FUUUCCCKKK YEAH!” Jason yelled out as Ric’s cock drilled into his cum slick hole.  Ric sunk his cock into Jason with one long firm push, feeling the warm tissue envelope his dripping cock.

“Is that what you want, Jason?” Ric asked with his cock held deep inside Jason.

“Oh god yeah.  Fuck me Ric.  Give me all of your poz seed” pleaded Jason.  Ric started to work his cock back and forth, stretching Jason open.  Ric was like a train, building up speed and intensity with each stroke.  It wasn’t too long before he was pounding Jason.  His balls swinging and slamming into Jason’s ass with his body slapping against Jason’s ass. Ric looked down and Jason was stroking his own cock, precum dripping over his abs.  “You’re going to be shooting your own poz loads soon, Jason” Ric said while his thrusts got more irregular.

“Fuck yeah!” yelled Jason, feeling Ric’s cock digging deep inside him.  He started to flex his hole around Ric’s cock, like he had done with his throat.  “Breed me Ric, I need that cum inside me” Jason pleaded and wrapped his legs around Ric.  He heard Ric start to grunt with each jab of his cock.  Ric leaned forward and grabbed Jason’s shoulders and pulled himself deep.  His cock pulsed over and over as his poz venom filled up Jason’s guts, mixing with Jared’s load and the virus hopefully seeping into his bloodstream.  The two were screaming out in unison with each spurt of cum.  After the last shots finished, Ric slowly fucked his cum in deeper and then pulled his cock out.  He stood at the side of the bed breathing heavy and Jason had spun around, his head hanging over the edge of the bed and was licking Ric’s cock clean.

Once all the cum was licked up the two laid in bed next to each other.  “How long before you can breed me again?” asked Jason.   “How long we got until they come home?” asked Ric.  Jason looked over and said “Shit!  Only about an hour.”  “Then you better get on your knees so I can fuck that hole again” Ric said.  Jason rolled over and got on all fours and said “woof woof” before laughing.  Ric climbed behind Jason and mounted him, sliding his long cock into the cum filled tunnel.   Jason fucked his body back on Ric’s cock, the shaft easily pushing through the battered inner ring.  He held Jason’s hips and pounded his hole hard.  This fuck had only a few seconds of gentle motion before Ric’s thrusts got intense.  

Jason moaned, feeling his hole getting beaten from Ric’s long, thick cock.  Jason thought his uncle’s was big and he had been able to take it dozens of times without problems, but Ric had almost two inches on him and was a little thicker.  His ass ached, but he enjoyed the feeling and knew it helped get him charged up. Ric pulled his cock all the way out of Jason and watched some cum drop out of his hole and then rammed back in.  Jason let out a loud “UGHH.”  He did it a few more times and when he was ready to pump a second toxic load into Jason he heard “Fuck, that cock is big.  Take it bro!”  Jared had come back early and had been watching Ric fuck his brother.  Ric slammed in and felt the ropes of cum shoot inside Jason’s ass.  His body shook and his cock pulsed.  Ric looked over and Jared had his cock out, stroking it.

“Don’t waste it on the floor, pump it into his ass” Ric said, pulling his cock out and turning Jason so his ass was over the side of the bed.  Jared walked awkwardly over to the side of the bed, his pants around his ankles.  He shoved his cock in, feeling the mixture of Ric’s and his cum surround his cock.  He moaned and then jackhammered his cock in until he started shooting his neg load into his brother’s bug craving ass.  Ric was right behind Jared, his cum covered cock rubbing between his ass cheeks.  Ric angled his hips and felt his cock push in and stopped at Jared’s hole.  “Oh god, please, no.  I can’t take a cock that big” begged Jared.  Ric thrust his hips and felt the tip start to penetrate and stopped and whispered “Any time you’re ready, I’d love to knock that ass up just like I did your brother’s.”

The three quickly showered and then Ric and Jason sat in his room talking. They heard the front door open and close and then Jason heard his parents talking.   “Should we let them see us making out?” Ric joked.  “They’ve seen worse.  I was sucking a guy off in my room when they came home one time.  Thats why I closed the door this time.  Little good it did!” Jason said with a little laugh.  “I hope we can fuck again soon, Jason” Ric said.  “Yeah, I do too.  Without my brother next time” Jason said rolling his eyes. 

Monday Ric walked into the cafeteria and got his lunch.  He sat down at a table by himself over in a corner facing away from everyone.  He got about halfway through his lunch when he heard someone come up behind him and sat down next to him.  He saw Zac and his stomach felt queasy.   He stopped eating and said “I’m sorry, Zac.  I didn’t plan on that happening”  as Zac looked at him.  

“Its not your fault Ric.  That was the hottest fuck I’ve ever had.  Now I know why you guys do it.  I couldn’t stop thinking about it all weekend and it made me hard when I did.  Can we do it again soon?  I want to see what it feels like when its bare the whole time.  And I loved feeling your load in me.” Zac asked.

“I don’t know.  Maybe.  Lets talk about it later in the week, OK?” Ric said solemnly.  Zac replied “Cool” and got up and left Ric to finish his meal.

Ric had scheduled the appointment with Thad on Thursday afternoon.  He told his parents that he needed to help Shane with a project and he wouldn’t be home for dinner.  That should give him enough time to drive up, get inked, talk with Thad about Shane’s tattoo and get back home before his curfew.  He sent a message to Dave that he would be there around 5pm.   Ric had been fucking both Shane and Marty at least once a day.  Sometimes it was before school, sometimes after.  Wednesday he even fucked Shane in the locker room during school and Ethan had found them just as Ric’s cum shot into Shane’s ass.  Ethan quickly fucked Shane and added his neg seed to the poz load Ric had just given him. Ric slid the plug easily back into Shane’s ass and he wondered how many other people noticed that Shane was walking funny with the butt plug he was now keeping in him all the time when Ric wasn’t fucking him.  Ric also wondered how long before Shane got sick, since he had been pumping one or two loads a day into him since their first fuck.

Ric met Shane at the usual spot by the tree after school and they walked back to Shane’s house.  They dropped their backpacks off and went out to the garage.  Ric went to get in the passenger side and Shane said “Not so fast.  Come over here.”  Ric walked over to the driver’s side with a puzzled look on his face until he saw Shane leaning against the car with his jeans down and his jockstrapped ass pushed back.  Ric chuckled and moved behind him and pulled the plug out, pushing it into Shane’s mouth to give him  a taste.  His dick was half hard just seeing Shane’s greedy naked ass and with a few strokes of his hand and a little spit he was pushing back into Shane’s hole.  Shane was now used to Ric’s cock and knew what to do to get him to shoot his load quickly.  This time, they didn’t need to be quiet like when they fucked in the bathroom, locker room or storage room at school.  “Oh yeah, Ric.  Breed me full of that bugged up spooge.  Poz me good!” Shane begged.  

Ric had already pumped more than a dozen virus laden loads into Shane.  That was twice what he had given Marty and just a few more than his dad.  His cock was drooling precum inside Shane while he kept thrusting his cock deep inside Shane’s cunt.  His kisses and caresses belied the hard slams of his cock.  Ric’s cock started to throb and swell, filling up Shane a little more.  Ric pinched both of Shane’s nipples through his shirt and felt Shane squeeze Ric’s cock with his hole just as the diseased cum flooded Shane’s body.  After the last few shots joined his lunchtime load, Ric grabbed the plug from Shane’s hand and put it back into place in his ass. 

They hopped into the car and drove up to Thad’s shop.  Shane kept asking questions the whole way about getting tattooed and what was going to happen when he converted.  Ric told him what he knew from experience and from reading stuff on the internet.  Soon they were pulling into the parking lot.  Ric saw Thad at the door of the shop, giving him a thumbs up.  He thought it was weird, but the two got out of the car and started walking to the shop door.   He got to the front fender and he felt someone grab him from behind and then a cloth go over his nose and mouth that smelled funny and then everything went black.

Ric woke up and looked around.  He was in a warehouse of some sort and there were guys standing around him. As his eyes got less blurry, he could make out Dave and Thad but didn’t know any of the other eight guys.  He realized they were all naked except for one guy that wore a red leather harness. He looked down and realized he was naked too.  He started to get up and heard Dave say “Ric, stand here.   We are going to induct you into the club. It’s a short ceremony which I think you’ll enjoy.  

Ric stood and the priest began  “We are gathered here to welcome the newest member to our brotherhood. Our mission is to celebrate our gift and help those less fortunate than us become a positive force in the world.   Ric, are willing to join us support our mission?”  The priest looked at Ric and Ric looked at Joe who was nodding  and Ric then replied “Yes”.  The priest led him over to a fuck bench and laid him down on it. Ric was extremely nervous.  He had never seen anything like this and felt very vulnerable. Dave came over and locked his hands and ankles down and then spit onto his exposed hole.  The priest then said “Let the consummation begin.”

Ric could only look forward and saw nothing but a brick wall.  He felt someone come up behind him and then felt a cock at his hole.  He only had a second to prepare for the invasion and felt the guy shove his cock in.  The pain ripped through Ric’s body and he screamed out. The guy fucking him ignored the screams and started to pound his hole.  Ric’s heart was racing and he was sweating and breathing heavy.  He knew he had to relax or it would be even more painful.  He thought about all of the cum he had pumped into Shane and how his dad had willingly bent over and begged him to fuck him.  Just as he started to relax, the guy fucking his ass slammed in and he felt the cum fill his tortured hole. 

Joe leaned down and whispered into Ric’s ear “Normally its just one AIDS breeding to induct you, but you get three.”  He felt the guy pull out of his ass and soon there was another cock entering him.  This one was thicker and pierced.  He thought it might be Dave, but Dave was standing in front of him, his cock drooling.  Ric opened his mouth and raised his head.  Joe moved closer and pushed his cock into Ric’s mouth.  Ric sucked and licked the cock that had probably knocked him up while the second guy pummeled his ass.  He felt the slams of the cock in his ass get slower and harder until the guy planted his cock in all the way and more hot AIDS cum filled his body.  It was quickly replaced by a third cock.  This one was longer and thicker than anything he had ever had in his ass.  The pain as it pushed deep inside him was new.  He screamed around Dave’s cock as the cock in his ass kept ramming in against a wall. “Come on boy, let it past your inner ring” a deep voice said behind him.  After two more thrusts, he felt the cock go even deeper inside him and Ric wondered if it was going to come out his throat.

The long cock kept driving in and out of his wrecked hole and then Dave started to fuck his throat.  The two were thrusting in at the same time and Ric was overwhelmed by the new experience.  After a few more minutes of cocks slamming into both ends he felt Dave start to spurt cum into his throat.  He tried not to gag but was having a hard time until he felt the cock in his ass erupt.  As he tried to scream, a flood of cum shot down his throat.  Both cocks pulled out of his exhausted body.  He felt several guys slap his ass and Joe leaned down to unlock his hands.  “Dave, please fuck me before I get up” Ric asked.  He heard a few people nearby clap their hands and Joe unlocked his ankles before moving behind Ric.  He felt Dave’s fingers push into his throbbing hole and then felt them on his lips.  He opened his mouth and sucked the fingers clean as Joe slid his cock into Ric’s cummy pussy.

Joe fucked slowly, feeling the AIDS cum cover his cock.  Ric had no problem taking all of Joe’s cock and Joe remembered that first time he had fucked Ric.  It had only been a little over a month ago and Ric had gone from a virgin to a poz breeding slut. Joe started to fuck harder and faster and heard Ric moan and beg “give me more of your poz cum, Dave.”  Joe grinned as his cock drilled into Ric and the other guys standing around started to chant “Breed him, breed him” over and over.  He leaned down and kissed the back of Ric’s neck before ramming in hard and unleashing his toxic load into Ric’s cum soaked cunt.

Ric laid there a minute after Joe pulled out and  finally got to his feet.  He was a little unsteady but Joe held him up and then hugged him.   “We didn’t expect you to come with someone else” Joe started to say and Ric blurted out “Oh my god, where’s Shane?”

“He’s ok, we have him up front, knocked out.  Who is he?” Joe asked.

“He’s the friend of mine that I told you about.  You know, the swimmer?”  Ric replied.

Joe chuckled. “Oh, that guy.  The horny slut that’s chasing?” Joe asked.   The word ‘chasing’ got everyone’s ears perked up and suddenly everyone stopped talking and looked at Joe and Ric. 

“Yeah, that one” Ric said with a smile.  

“Do you think he’d like several more doses from some really toxic guys?” Joe asked.

“Maybe.  I don’t know if he wants it just from me or anyone that can help him get knocked up” Ric answered.

“Let’s find out” said Tony.  A couple of the guys soon were carrying out Shane, his arms draped over their shoulders.  Shane had a fitted hood over his head with only nose and mouth openings, but was otherwise naked and looked pretty lifeless hanging from the two tall guys.  As they held Shane up, Tony waved some smelling salts under his nose and Shane slowly came back to life.  “Where the fuck am I?” Shane asked groggily.  

“You’re ok, boy.  Now tell me…   Do you only take poz loads from Ric here or are you open to a more diverse set of strains?” the priest asked.  

“Get this hood off my fuckin’ head” yelled Shane. 

“It’s ok, Shane.  Just tell him what he wants to know” said Ric.  

“Anyone’s, I guess” Shane said feeling helpless.  

“Do you want to get bred by these guys, Shane? They’re pretty toxic” asked Ric.

“Fuck yeah, just don’t hurt me” Shane said.   The guys carried Shane over to the fuck bench where Ric had just laid and put him down, pulling his hands and ankles down and securing them with cuffs and locks.  Thad walked up and said “Let me have the first shot at him and then you can fill him up while I take care of Ric.  

Thad stroked his cock, using just some spit, and it got hard quickly.  The cute, young swimmer was about to get gang banged by some of the most charged up guys in the area and Thad wanted his to be the first load in.  Thad spit on Shanes hole and went to push his fingers in and found the plug.  “What do we have here?” asked Thad.

“I fucked him before we came up to the shop” Ric said.

“Hehe, he’s prelubed then” said Thad as he pulled the plug out.  Shane yelped as the plug came out of his ass and yelped again as Thad shoved his cock in to replace it.  Thad loved pump and dumps, especially with fresh neg meat.  Even with the plug in him for the drive up, his hole was tight around Thad’s shaft and he could feel the PA dig into the tender walls.  Tony moved in front of Shane and held up a bottle of poppers to his nose and said “Breathe deep boy, you’re going to need this.”  Shane took a couple hits from the bottle and relaxed as the rush hit him.  Thad drove in harder and faster and then let out a groan as his balls emptied their poison into the young cum slut.

Thad pulled out and presented his cum covered cock to Shane and another guy from the club pushed into his ass.  The priest said “Save the AIDS loads for last.”   One by one the guys took turns pounding and then adding their own strain into Shane’s doomed cunt.  Shane took the pounding well. He was begging while each guy fucked him and then thanked them for their load.   He grunted and whimpered as the larger cocks tore into his sore hole but he never asked them to stop until Derrick slammed his cock in.  “Oh my fucking god!” Shane screamed out.  Derrick left his cock deep inside Shane for a minute, letting him get used to the girth.  When he felt Shane’s body stop spasming, he started to fuck slowly.  “You’re getting one of the newest AIDS loads in your hole, boy.  This should fuck you up good” Derrick said.  Tony and him had just gotten their test results and they were now officially classified as AIDS patients.  Derrick picked up speed, feeling his cock drip precum the full length of Shane’s colon but he was planning on pumping his seed in deeper.  When he couldn’t hold back any longer, Derrick shoved in all the way, hearing Shane scream out and unleashed his very toxic load as far inside Shane as he could. 

Derrick’s cock was replaced by Tony’s and Shane was relieved that something smaller was now fucking him.  Tony didn’t last long, watching so many other guys breed their poz loads into the hot young swimmer had him ready to shoot at any moment.  The three guys that had bred Ric on his initiation earlier were the last to fuck Shane.  With their loads deposited, the priest reinserted the plug into Shane’s hole.  They let Shane lay there, resting and trying to recover from the onslaught.  

After Thad had bred Shane, he took Ric over to the side and prepped him for his second tattoo.  This would be the biohazard that he had talked with Thad about for over a week.   He wanted it between his navel and cock and to have just the very tips of the top horseshoe poking above his low rider jeans. The red inner ring interlocked with the three black horseshoes giving it a tribal look.  Thad shaved his pubic hair off before starting in.  Ric’s cock was hard the entire time Thad worked on the tattoo.  He wasn’t sure if it was the excitement of getting the biohazard tat, hearing the guys take turns breeding Shane, or wanting to feel Thad’s cock fuck him like he had fucked Shane.  

Once Thad finished his work, he gave Ric instructions on caring for it until it healed.  “It’s going to be difficult since its in an area you usually have tight clothes on.  Use these bandages to keep the area protected and moisturized and you’ll be fine.  Now lets get you guys back to the shop.”  Thad said and then whispered to Ric “We’re going to knock Shane out.  He can’t know where the club meeting place is.”  Ric nodded and the two walked back over to the main area.  Ric grabbed his clothes and put them on and watched two guys unlock and lift Shane off the bench.  Ric looked down and there was a huge puddle of cum where Shane had shot and another one further back where the cum had dripped out of his ass while he was being fucked.  One guy used a towel to wipe Shane down before they helped him get back into his clothes.  Once he was dressed Tony put a rag over Shane’s face and Ric watched Shane struggle a bit until he was passed out and limp again.

Ric noted where they were when he walked outside and got into the van with Tony, Derrick and Shane.  They drove back to the shop and Thad unlocked the door and they all went inside.  Tony laid Shane out in Thad’s tattoo chair and they used the salts again to wake him up.  Tony and Derrick left and Ric and Thad waited for Shane to fully come to.  They pulled the hood off and soon Shane was awake.  “Fuck, dude.  What happened?  I had this wild dream.  I… I think it was a dream.  Why’s my ass so sore?” Shane asked.

“It wasn’t a dream, Shane.  You were the lucky bystander for a little club initiation I had” said Ric.  Thad just smiled at Shane and nodded.  He wasn’t going to add anything that Ric didn’t want to tell him.  When Ric finished, Thad pulled out some sketches.  “These are a few ideas I came up with based on what you sent me.  Does it cover what you wanted?” Thad asked.   Shane and Ric looked them over and Shane pointed out what he liked on each.  Ric kept quiet letting Shane decide what to get.  After a lot of discussion and a few more sketches, Shane asked “Before we go much farther, how much is something going to cost?”  

“Well, I think I can probably give you the club discount now.  You’re not really in yet, but after today’s event I’m pretty sure its just a matter of time.  And not much time either, from what I hear Ric’s been giving you” Thad said.  Thad wrote a number down on a slip of paper and handed it to Shane.  “I know you don’t live around here, so getting up here is kind of difficult.  I normally would do something like this in two sessions.  First an outline and then fill it in on the second visit.  We can do it that way or all in one long sitting.    I’d block out three to four hours if we do it in one day.  We’d have to take a few breaks in the middle.”   

“That’s just a about what I have saved up, but I can do it.  I guess the next question is when? Next week?” Shane asked.  “Which day were you thinking about?  I do have some time available next week” Thad said.  

“How about Tuesday.  I can get up here after school on Tuesday and Thursday.  I would  have to do it all at one time.  If anyone sees it part way done, it could cause a lot of problems and I might not be able to get the rest of it done for a while” Shane said.  

“Tuesday at 5?  That should work.  You can get all of the money by then?” Thad inquired.

“Yeah, I should be good by then” Shane said.

Ric and Shane got up and started towards the door.  “See you Tuesday” Shane said while walking awkwardly.  He had gotten pretty good at walking with the plug in his ass, but now his whole body hurt.  They got in the car and started driving back towards home.  “That really wasn’t a dream?” asked Shane.   

“Nope.  You really got fucked by a group of poz guys.  Ten of them” replied Ric.  

“I remember someone saying ‘AIDS’.  Did that really happen?” asked Shane after a few minutes.   

“Yeah, five of the guys have AIDS.  I hope you were really serious about getting infected, cuz this probably guaranteed it” Ric said.

“Yeah, I am.  It just seems surreal that something like that happened.  If I wasn’t so sore, I would have insisted that it was a dream” Shane replied.

Ric got home exhausted and tried not to let his parents look at him too much and notice.  He saw his dad on the couch looking like hell with a blanket wrapped around him.  “You ok, dad?” he asked.  “I think I’m coming down with something, but I’ll be fine” his dad replied.  Ric went to his room and sent off a text message to Joe “Think I have my first one ;)”

• Like 12
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 2

Guest Genericgayman64

This story has been getting a little overwhelming with all the character being intro’d but even with all of that, it just gets hotter and hotter. Fuck. I’ve blown so many loads over this. Keep it up, man!

On 2/7/2018 at 10:30 AM, hornypolerider37 said:

This story has been getting a little overwhelming with all the character being intro’d but even with all of that, it just gets hotter and hotter. Fuck. I’ve blown so many loads over this. Keep it up, man!

LOL, I do have a cheat sheet with the list of characters to help me not confuse them ;)

• Upvote 3

Just wondering if Mark and Joey are going to hook-up again ...... it might be interesting if Mark comes to town again only to find himself bottoming not only Joey but all those who carry his DNA (either directly or indirectly).    Somewhat like a thank you party!

Guest Genericgayman64
4 hours ago, chi4loads said:

LOL, I do have a cheat sheet with the list of characters to help me not confuse them ;)

love it! keep up the awesome work. i have blown so many loads over this story.

17 hours ago, bjbottom said:

Just wondering if Mark and Joey are going to hook-up again ...... it might be interesting if Mark comes to town again only to find himself bottoming not only Joey but all those who carry his DNA (either directly or indirectly).    Somewhat like a thank you party!

LOL! Anything is possible.  I have some more in progress and we will see more of Mark and Joe, but thats all I'm sayin

Part 38 - Surprise visitor

Ric got home on Friday after school and was in his room surfing for some porn, taking advantage of the empty house.  He was horny but everyone that he had been fucking was busy after school.  He’d rather fuck someone than masturbate, but he just couldn’t wait.  He had been stroking for a long time, searching for videos of guys breeding cumsluts.  He didn’t want to shoot his load quite yet, but his balls were starting to ache.   He heard the doorbell ring.  “Shit!” he yelled and tried to stuff his hard cock into his jeans before he went to the front door. He looked out and saw Zac standing on the front porch, his hair still wet from swim team practice.  

“Hey, what are you doing here?” said Ric after he opened the door.

“We didn’t get to talk any more this week so I thought I’d come over after practice” replied Zac.

“Come on in.  You must really want to talk, you didn’t even dry your hair” Ric joked.

Zac chuckled nervously and asked “Is anyone else here?”

“Nah, mom and dad always get home late on Fridays” Ric explained.

“Cool.  I can’t stop thinking about what happened at the party last week.  I was kind of hoping that Shane would have another one, but he said he’s too sore to fuck today” Zac said.

“Yeah, he had a rough day yesterday” Ric said with a big laugh.  

Zac laughed with Ric and asked shyly “Can I have a rough day today?”

Ric looked at Zac, not expecting him to ask to fuck that way.  “Uh, I don’t think you’re up for what happened to him yesterday and I don’t know how I’d get a group together” Ric said.

“Oh, it wasn’t just you?” Zac asked.

“Not even close” replied Ric.

“Yeah, I don’t know if I’d want a group of guys fucking me yet.  But….” Zac said and then paused before finishing his sentence looking at his feet and quietly saying “But I do want you to fuck me and cum in me again.”

“Zac, do you know what happens if you keep fucking raw and taking loads?” Ric asked as they walked towards Ric’s room.

“Yeah, I do.  I know what Marty and Shane are trying to do and I heard them whispering that you were helping them.   You have already given me one poz load.   I don’t know why it turned me on, but it did.  You even tried not to do it and that made it even hotter.  Now I want to see what its like knowing you are going to poz me” Zac said.

Ric felt his cock twitch and he pushed Zac towards his bed.  Zac loosened his jeans and let them drop, showing his tight, hairless butt perfectly framed by his jockstrap.  Zac pulled his shirt over his head and looked back with a  grin on his face as he bent over the bed.  Ric dropped his jeans to the floor and stepped out of them, looking at Zac as his cock stuck straight out.  Zac saw the new tattoo and gasped.  “You like the new tattoo?” Ric asked and Zac nodded.  Ric walked up behind Zac and rubbed his cock up and down the crack and pushed in between the firm mounds of ass until his cock was resting against the tight hole. He spread the cheeks with his hands looking down as precum dripped out on the hole.  “There’s no going back after this, Zac.  Once I fuck you now, I’ll keep breeding you until you’re as toxic as I am” Ric said.

“Fuck me, Ric.  I need you to knock me up” Zac begged.

Ric moved over and pulled out a bottle of lube from under the pillow and slicked up his cock and Zac’s hole.  Zac pushed back, forcing Ric’s finger in deeper.  Zac was opening up easier than the week before and Ric could sense the desire in Zac.  “This is going to hurt, Zac” Ric said as he pulled his finger out and lined his cock up with the winking neg hole. Ric started to shove in with a firm even strokes, stretching the hole much wider than his finger had.  He could feel Zac tense up and try to scream as he pushed Zac’s head into the bed, muffling any sounds that he made.  He shoved in the last few inches and felt Zac writhe in pain.  

Ric pulled back out slowly and saw some red spots on his cock and then started to thrust in and out of the quivering hole.  Ric’s cock was leaking precum steadily into Zac’s cunt, coating the ravaged tunnel.  Ric was merciless and kept driving his cock into the ever loosening hole.  Once he started to hear Zac moan instead of whimper, he started to fuck harder and deeper.  Zac would groan when Ric’s cock plowed into his inner ring, but he even started getting used to that feeling.  “Breed me Ric” Zac pleaded hoping to get a huge load of poz cum deep inside his body.  Zac had waited for this all week.  The feeling of the raw dick inside him, slamming in and out, coating his insides with precum before finally getting filled with seed.  He’d been scared to take this step, but fate had given him a taste and now he needed to experience it all.

Ric was long stroking Zac and he could tell Zac was enjoying it.  The condom fuck the week before hid the pleasure that Zac’s hole could give Ric.  He wasn’t virgin tight, but his hole fit Ric’s cock snuggly and Zac would occasionally work his ass muscles to clamp down on the thick shaft.  Ric’s cock was dripping precum continuously inside the swimmer’s cunt and Ric could hear and feel it helping his cock prepare for the next step.  His thrusts got more deliberate each time and Zac’s groans encouraged him.  Ric’s balls started to tighten and he could feel his cock get thicker.  He jackhammered Zac’s pussy and then drove his cock in as far as he could before unleashing his virus filled semen into the unprotected boy.  The grunts he made with each spurt were almost drowned out by the screams of pleasure coming from Zac. 

Both of them stayed there, breathing heavily for a few moments and Ric pulled his cock out of the swollen hole. Zac looked back with a grin, not sure what to do next.  “Come over here and taste what’s in your ass trying to charge you up” Ric said.  Zac climbed off the bed and got in front of Ric on his knees.  He had sucked a lot of cock but never one that was covered in cum, blood and ass juice.  He began licking at the semi-hard cock, tasting the coppery tasting cum.  His ass was sore but it had been the most exhilarating fuck he had ever had.  Once he had lapped up all of the cum, Zac looked up at Ric and Ric said “Now its your turn.  I want your neg load in me.”

Zac looked surprised but stood up and gave his cock a stroke.  It was still hard from the first moment he had bent over the bed.  He never leaked much precum so he took the tube of lube and covered his cock with it while Ric bent over the bed where he had been minutes ago.  Zac didn’t consider himself a great top, he enjoyed sucking and getting fucked too much, but he was going to do his best.  His cock was much shorter than Ric’s at 6 1/2 inches and wasn’t as thick, but it felt good sliding into Ric’s tight hole.  He remembered Ethan fucking Ric the week before and wanted to make sure he fucked better than him.

Zac grabbed Ric’s hips and pushed his hard cock into Ric and the two of them moaned together.  This was the first time Zac had ever had his dick in a guy’s hole bare and it felt so much better that had to fight to not cum immediately.  He rolled his hips, pushing his cock all the way in and out of Ric’s pussy.  Each time he went in, Zac did it with more force.  He was building up momentum until he was pounding away at Ric’s hole.  He was concentrating hard on making it a good, long fuck and barely heard Ric cheering him on.  Zac pulled his throbbing cock out of Ric and pushed his face between the hairy mounds of muscle.  Zac fucked him with his tongue for a few minutes and then said “Get on your back.  I want to see your face when I breed you.”

Ric chuckled as he heard Zac get aggressive for the first time and climbed on the bed with his ass hanging off and pulled his legs back.  Zac rammed his cock back into Ric’s unsuspecting hole and Ric yelled out “FUCK!”  Zac hammered away at Ric’s hole, his eyes staring at Ric with a big grin on his face.  He held on to Ric’s legs as he fucked and ground his cock into the hungry fuckhole.  Ric started to milk Zac’s cock and Zac felt his balls tingle and tighten.  He gave a few last slams of his cock and then flooded Ric’s ass with his neg seed.  Rope after rope of cum shot out of his cock.  Zac couldn’t remember ever shooting as much cum as he did then.  Zac pulled his cock out and climbed on the bed next to Ric.  The two made out for a few minutes, trading spit as their tongues explored each other.   

“Thank you Ric” Zac said, leaning back and laying on the bed.   “If it hadn’t been for last week, I wouldn’t have known what I was missing and gotten over my fear.  Anytime you want to fuck, just let me know.”

Steven was looking through CL to see if there was anyone interesting wanting a hookup. As he was about to give up he saw a post that intrigued him:

Asian boy 4 sex - 24yo, love 2 suck. not too experienced. 5ft4, 120lbs, 5uc, must be discreet, like 2 find some1 to teach me abt gay sex, serious only

The ad had a small body pic that could have been almost anyone with smooth, tan skin.  Steven had never really hung out with the other Asian kids in school - there were only a few that weren’t family.  When he got older he met some who were students at the university, but never any that were gay or even bi.  He sent a message back through CL - “Hi, asian here too.  I’m 22, vers, 5ft6, 125, gay and out, pretty experienced and into anything fun for 2 or more” with a headless body pic and cock pic.   He waited and didn’t really expect anything back.  A few hours later, though he got a response.  “thx 4 ur reply. nice pics.  love to suck you sometime. more if we click.  u free tonite?”

“I guess he’s horny” thought Steven.  It was convenient since Steven had the night off and Ryan was working.  He replied back “tonite ok.  when? I have roommates, so prob can’t host.”   The reply came quick “roommate too. he won’t be here until after 5.  meet now?” “He’s really fuckin horny” thought Steven.  He sent back “need to shower first.  address?”  They guy sent back a reply “ok” with the address.  Steven ran through the shower and cleaned himself out, just in case.  He wondered if the guy had only sucked other guys and wanted to go all the way.  He slipped some lube, poppers and condoms in his jeans and headed over to the guy’s apartment.

Steven was always nervous when he met a hookup.  He hadn’t done it too often, but his luck had been pretty good and they had all been fun fucks.  His cock was already half hard as he walked up to the door and knocked.   He heard someone come running to the door and it opened.  Steven’s jaw dropped and and he said “Sam?”  Standing in front of him was his cousin Sam who immediately said “Oh fuck. Oh my god. Shit!  Please don’t say anything.”  Steven chuckled to himself and walked into the apartment and stood there in the middle of the room. He looked back at Sam and smiled.  “Don’t worry, I won’t say a thing to anyone - family or not.  I’m guessing you didn’t hear my dad threw me out of the house when he caught me fucking with another guy. I haven’t talked to anyone in the family since.”

“What?  Shit!  No, I didn’t hear that. Your parents didn’t say anything about you the last time I saw them, but I’ve been staying away from the family too” Sam said.  

“I thought you had a girlfriend” Steven said.  

“Yeah, but we broke up a while ago.  I was too interested in guys and we stopped having sex “ Sam replied.

“Damn, I wish I had known.  I always thought you were cute and you look even better now” Steven said as he looked over Sam standing in front of him in just a pair of tight trunks.  His smooth, tan skin was interrupted by a thin treasure trail below his navel that disappeared into the shorts and light hair covered his legs.  He had his hair tied up in a bun on his head and a small patch of hair on his chin.  The trunks showed a nice bulge and a firm butt.

Sam laughed and said “Same here.  I fantasized a lot about getting you alone naked, but I tried to be straight and forget about that.  I just couldn’t hide it any more.”

“Mmmm, maybe we’ll have to make some of those fantasies come true then” Steven said with a sly grin.  He moved closer to Sam and rubbed the back of his hand over his cousin’s chest, each knuckle rippling over his left nipple.  Sam looked up at him smiling, but saying nothing.  He was letting Steven do whatever he wanted.  Sam may have been the older one, but it appeared Steven had more experience with men.  Steven leaned in and began kissing Sam, the kiss getting more intense after Steven felt Sam pull him closer.  Their tongues met and flicked across each other while their hands roamed over each other’s bodies.  Steven pulled back and pulled his shirt over his head before resuming their kiss.   He felt Sam unbutton his jeans and then unzipping them and letting them fall to the floor.  

Sam pulled away from Steven’s lips and started kissing down his body, from his neck down to his chest where he sucked on both nipples briefly before getting on his knees and staring at the bulge in Steven’s boxer briefs.  Steven moved his hand to the back of Sam’s head and pushed it to his crotch.  Sam opened his mouth and gnawed at the cock through the fabric.  Steven’s cock was getting harder and harder and Sam reached up and pulled the shorts down and licked up the shaft of Steven’s cock.  He wrapped his lips around Steven’s cock and then pulled back, tugging on the foreskin with his teeth.  Steven moaned and Sam started to bob on his cock, sucking on it and taking it deeper each time.  Steven wondered how many cocks Sam had sucked since he seemed to be really good.

Steven put his hands on Sam’s head and started to fuck his face.  He could feel his cock nudge into Sam’s throat.  He shoved in hard and held Sam’s head and he could feel Sam massage his cock with his throat.  When he felt Sam start to struggle, he pulled his cock out and smiled at his cousin before slapping his cock on Sam’s cheek.  He was about to shove his cock back into Sam’s mouth when Sam said “Fuck me, Steven.  Its been a couple months since I had a cock inside me.”  “You sure?” asked Steven.  “Oh yeah, just go easy.   I haven’t been fucked much” replied Sam.

With a grin signaling ‘yes’, Sam stood up and led Steven to his bedroom.  Sam shed his underwear and climbed on the bed on his hands and knees.  Steven had grabbed his clothes and while walking to the bedroom pulled out the condom, lube and poppers.  He tossed the brown bottle to Sam and said “Sniff this” while he took the condom out and rolled it on his cock.  He dripped some lube onto Sam’s hole and rubbed some on the condom.  He fingered some lube into Sam’s tight hole, carefully opening him up.  As Sam inhaled he could feel Sam relax and told him to take a hit a couple more times.  He was able to get two fingers into Sam’s hole and began to twist them around.  He could hear gasps and moans coming from Sam and encouraged him to take another hit.  Steven stroked his cock a few times and then added more lube to the loosened ring and pulled his fingers out.

Steven pressed his covered cock to Sam’s pucker and leaned in, feeling it start to stretch until his cock entered his cousin’s pussy.  Once past the outer ring, he paused waiting for Sam to get used to having a cock inside him again. He could sense Sam’s discomfort and waited a little longer until Sam settled down.  Finally, Sam uttered “Oh fuck that feels good” and Steven knew he was ready and started to push deeper inside.  Once he was half way in, he began to rock back and forth, fucking his cousin like he had wanted to do so many times. He took longer strokes and heard Sam moan louder.  He hated the feeling of the condom on his cock, but didn’t want to poz up his cousin.  Even worse, his cock didn’t feel as hard as it usually was when he fucked a guy.  He tried fucking harder, hoping the friction would stiffen it up but that didn’t work.  He pulled his cock out and stroked it with his hand, hoping to get his shaft rigid again.

“What’s wrong?” asked Sam.   

Steven panicked.  What was he going to say?  “Uh, just having a problem with the condom.  I don’t usually use them with my boyfriend, so its feeling uncomfortable” Steven told Sam.

“Then don’t use it.  I always wanted to feel what a bare cock felt like in me” said Sam.

Now it was getting complicated.  Steven didn’t want to tell him he was poz and he was scrambling for an excuse to give.  “I promised Ryan I wouldn’t fuck bare with anyone else” Steven finally said.

“Please, Steven.  I need your cock back inside me.  Condom or no” Sam begged.

Steven tried to push his partially hard cock back inside Sam, but it just felt bad.  He fucked that way for a few minutes and pulled out again.  Sam turned around and yanked the condom off Steven’s cock and sternly said “Fuck me bare.”   With a few more drops of lube and a few strokes of his hand, his cock was rock hard again and he shoved back into Sam.  

“Oh my god!” yelled Sam as he felt the first bare cock inside him.  Steven started to pull Sam back on his cock as he thrust forward and Sam got the hang of fucking himself on Steven’s cock.  Steven built up the force of his thrusts and was pounding Sam’s ass.  He pulled all the way out and rammed back in, getting a loud grunt from Sam.   “Oh, yeah Steven.  Fuck me harder!” yelled Sam and Steven responded.  When he felt he was getting close, Steven pulled his cock out and pushed Sam over on to his back.  Steven grabbed his legs and moved closer as he lined his cock up to the slowly closing hole.  He drove his cock in as he stared at Sam’s face, seeing him in total bliss.  He worked up the pace of his strokes, feeling his body slap into Sam’s.  He leaned down and kissed Sam as his hips rolled and his toxic cock pumped into Sam’s neg cunt.

Steven leaned back and started hammering away at Sam’s hole and Sam began to stroke his cock which had been hard the entire time Steven had been fucking him raw.  Steven drove his cock in all the way and ground his hips on Sam’s ass and started fucking again.   He did it a few more times and then with his cock buried as far inside as it would go, Sam started shooting his load all over his stomach and chest.  The orgasm milked Steven’s cock enough to trigger his own orgasm and he began to flood Sam’s cunt with his charged up seed.  The pulses of cum kept pumping into Sam’s unprotected gut and he yelled out “Oh fuck yeah!  I can feel you breeding me!  It feels so good!”

Steven was horrified.  He tried to stop the orgasm and his cock shooting his deadly cum inside his cousin.  He tried to pull out, but found Sam’s legs holding him tight.  When the volleys of infected semen stopped, Steven collapsed onto Sam’s chest.  Sam kissed him and held him tight and Steven was unable to move.  Steven’s cock stayed firm inside Sam’s pussy, holding the bug filled load deep inside.  They laid there for a while until Steven could roll over on his side and his cock finally pulled out of Sam.  “Dude, that was so fucking hot. I can’t believe I finally got fucked raw and filled with cum.  I’m never using a condom again” Sam said.

Steven was torn whether he should tell Sam about the poz load in his ass.  Before he could say anything, Sam pulled him off the bed and toward the shower.  They rinsed off and Sam tossed him a towel.  Steven dried off and tossed the towel back to Sam and started walking back to the bedroom.  “What’s on your ass, Steven?” Sam asked.  Steven froze, remembering the biohazard brand he had on his right ass cheek.  

“Holy shit.  Is that a biohazard symbol burned into your skin?” Sam asked

“Uh yeah.  I got it as part of an initiation to a group I’m in” Steven said meekly.

“Ummm.   Does that mean you’re HIV positive?” Sam asked.

Steven nodded and said “That’s why I didn’t want to fuck you bare.”

“Oh my god.  I have that big load of cum inside me. Now I’m going to be poz too” Sam said.

Steven was quickly putting his clothes on, not sure what to do or say.   “You can go to the emergency room and get a treatment to prevent it from infecting you or you can wait and see if anything happens” he said after a minute of the two staring in shock at each other.  “I’m sorry.   I tried to pull out but you wrapped your legs around me” he added.

Sam looked stunned and showed Steven to the door in a daze.  As he left, Steven said “Call me if you need to talk.  Go to the ER now or tomorrow.  You’ll be ok.”  Steven walked home and laid on his bed.  If it had been almost anyone else he wouldn’t feel so guilty.  He went to classes the next day and just wandered aimlessly around campus afterwards.  When he got home Joe and Kyle asked him what was wrong and he said “Nothing.”  He laid on his bed and thought that maybe he should go take Sam to the hospital himself.  “Sam’s an adult.  He can take care of himself” he thought.  After laying there for more than an hour he was about to get up and get ready for work when his phone buzzed and he read the text message from Sam - “When can we do it again?  I want more of your cum.”

• Like 12
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 3

21 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Maybe you can share it with us ?

Here it is:

Mark - main character
Joey - Mark’s brother (Dave is escort name)
Eric - Mark’s BF
Kyle - Joey’s roommate/BF
Aaron - car rental guy
Dennis - Hotel clerk
Tony - Bouncer
Luis - Bartender
Derrick - Tony’s boyfriend
Chris - bi dad
Thad - tattoo artist
Steven - Thai waiter
Daryl - Piercer
Corey - Dennis’s boyfriend