A Brother in Trouble

On 3/13/2018 at 9:34 PM, hornypolerider37 said:

so fucking hot. glad there are more chapters focusing on Joe and Mark!

Thanks.  Don't worry, they'll be back.  Meanwhile, back at home...

-------------

Part 42 - Frat Party

Ryan was walking out of the library on campus and heard someone running up behind him.  “Hey, Ryan.  Hold up” came from a familiar voice.  It was Ken, from one of his classes.  Ryan had fooled around with Ken a few times before he met Steven, but Ken could never decide if he was gay or straight and Ryan was got sick of going from fuck buddy to “I don’t know you” and back.  

“Hi Ken, what’s up” Ryan said as he stopped and turned.  

“We’re having a party at the house tomorrow night for the gay and bi guys in the fraternity to try and make them feel more included” Ken said.

“Oh yeah, he was in a frat and thats why he didn’t want to come out” Ryan thought to himself.  “Oh?  That’s cool”  Ryan replied.

“I was wondering if you would be interested in coming to the party.  Its a freebie event and won’t be too fancy but we will have a DJ and drinks” Ken said enthusiastically.

“I don’t know.  I’ll have to check with my boyfriend first.  I think he had something planned tomorrow” Ryan said, knowing the last part was a lie but would give him an excuse to not go.

Ken pulled a card out of his bag and handed it to Ryan and said “Cool.  I know its short notice but hopefully you can make it, even for a short time.  Bring your boyfriend or anyone else you want as long as they’re gay-friendly. Some of the guys want a slutty clothes theme, but jeans and a tee are fine.”

“Ok.  Maybe I’ll see you tomorrow” Ryan said as he started to walk towards his car.  When he got back to Steven’s apartment he told him about the party.  “I’m not really keen on frat parties, but I’ve never heard of a gay friendly one before.  It’s free, though, and both of us have the night off…  Maybe we can go for a little while and leave if it sucks” Steven said. 

“Or maybe we can enjoy the apartment to ourselves and fuck like rabbits like we did last night” Ryan replied.

“Hehe, that was fun, but I think it would be good to get out and see how the unfucked guys around campus are” Steven said back with a chuckle.

“Uh… is it ok if we hook with other guys at the party?” Ryan asked.

“Sure!  It will be fun to fuck other guys and then come home and see how much better you are” Steven said.

Ryan laughed and said “Whew, I wasn’t sure how you were going to take it when I asked.  It just might be weird seeing each other fuck someone else”

Steven walked over and hugged Ryan before saying “Actually, I think it would be pretty hot.  As long as the guy I go home with is you.”

“Cool.  I think I’ll invite Jeff along.  It will be good for him to get out and meet more gay guys” Ryan said and Steven nodded.

The next night there was a knock at the door.  Steven opened the door and it was Jeff.  They hugged and Steven closed the door.  “Have you ever been to a frat party, Jeff?” asked Steven.

“No, I’ve only been to a couple dorm parties and those were kind of geeky theme parties - Harry Potter, Star Wars.  Things like that” Jeff replied.

Ryan walked out of the bedroom and smiled.  “Hi Jeff, glad you decided to go” Ryan said.

“To be honest, I’m fucking horny.  I haven’t been fucked in over a week.  My cock starts leaking as soon as I see any half-sexy guy” Jeff said before turning bright red, realizing he had said too much.

“Hmm, maybe we should pre-lube that hole before the party then” Steven said rubbing his crotch.  Ryan pushed  Jeff to the middle of the room and Jeff unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his shirt off.  Ryan and Steven were naked almost as quickly and Jeff got on his knees.  He went back and forth between the semi-hard cocks, working them to full length.  Steven and Ryan were kissing while Jeff devoured their cocks.  Steven enjoyed feeling Jeff’s warm mouth and tongue on his cock but wanted to fuck him even more.  While Jeff was sucking Ryan, he went and got the bottle of lube off the table from the fun of the night before and handed it to Ryan who was pushing Jeff on to all fours.  

Steven stuffed his cock back into Jeff’s mouth and Ryan spread his ass apart and forced his tongue into his hole.  Jeff was moaning as he slobbered over Steven’s rigid shaft, taking it down his throat with no gagging at all.  Steven was surprised and decided to see just how good the cocksucking training that Joe and Kyle had given Jeff was and held his head pushing his cock in all the way and holding.   “One… two… three..” Steven counted with his cock inside Jeff’s throat. When he got to twenty and there was no visible or audible complaint from Jeff he pulled back and heard him quietly gasp for air. “Fuck, dude. That’s amazing” Steven said and Jeff swallowed his cock once more.

Ryan wasn’t sure he was going to need any artificial lube with the amount of spit he had pushed into Jeff’s ass.  He just put some on his now raging hard cock and stood up behind Jeff.  He pushed and felt Jeff’s hole just start to suck his cock in.  He gazed at Steven and grinned and both began to fuck each end.  When one of them would thrust in hard, Jeff would grunt otherwise he was moaning in pleasure.  Ryan was rocking his hips back and forth giving Jeff the full length of his cock and enjoying Jeff’s greedy hole for only the second time.  He had been tempted many times, but had never asked Kyle for permission to fuck Jeff and knew that Jeff wouldn’t do it without Kyle’s approval.   

Ryan started to pump harder and held firmly on to Jeff’s hips.  He could see Steven straining to not cum and felt his own balls begin to churn.  His strokes got faster and could feel Jeff work his ass muscles to encourage his impending orgasm.   Ryan screamed out as he felt  the first shot pump into Jeff’s chute.  Several ropes of bug filled cum coated Jeff’s guts and both of them moaned at the feeling.  Ryan started to pull out of Jeff’s hole and was suddenly pushed aside as Steven was desperate to breed Jeff too.   Ryan caught himself and moved in front of Jeff, who eagerly began licking the cum from his cock and crotch while getting pummeled from behind by Steven.

Steven didn’t last very long since Jeff’s oral skills had kept him close to cumming.  He pounded furiously at Jeff’s pussy without one complaint from Jeff.  He grunted a few times and on the third one, blew his charged load deep inside Jeff, mixing it with Ryan’s.  He slowly pulled out, pushing back in any cum that tried to escape.  He moved next to Ryan and let Jeff bob back and forth between them, making sure that he licked all of the cum off both cocks.   Jeff sat back in a proper slave pose and looked up at Ryan and Steven with a huge grin.  “Damn you are a fucking great bottom, Jeff” Steven said.

“Yeah, he is” Ryan said.  

Jeff blushed and said “Thanks.”

Ryan went into Steven’s room and came back seconds later.  “Jeff, stand up.”  Jeff did as he was told and had a curious look on his face.  Ryan reached down and unlocked the cage surrounding Jeff’s cock.  Jeff’s partially stiff cock sprung free of it’s confines and he moaned.   “Kyle gave us the key and told us to use it when we wanted.  Tonight, you get to choose - top or bottom.  Have fun at the party and maybe fuck a horny frat boy” Ryan said.   

“Thank you, sir” Jeff replied.  

Jeff walked into Kyle and Joe’s room and came back with a butt plug and bent over and inserted it in his ass.  Steven and Ryan chuckled at the sight and nodded in approval.  The three of them got dressed and headed off to the party.  As they walked toward the front door of the fraternity house, they heard some techno music coming from inside and a young guy wearing only tight shorts went running past them and in through the door.  

“Was that glitter in his hair?” Steven asked.  

“Yeah” replied Jeff.

“I have a feeling this is going to be a crazy party” Ryan said.

They walked in the front door and there were a couple guys behind the table.  One was Ken, Ryan’s one-time fuck buddy.  Both were shirtless, Ken wearing bright pink tight running shorts and the other guy tight jeans and a glow stick ring around his neck.  “Hey, Ryan.  Glad you could join us!” Ken said exuberantly.  

“Hi, Ken.  This is my boyfriend Steven and my roommate Jeff”  Ryan said over the pounding music.  He looked around and no one seemed to be wearing shirts.  Some seemed to be oiled up like at a bodybuilding competition and he caught more than a few dressed only in jockstraps or thongs.

“Cool.  Welcome guys.  We need to see ID’s and we’ll give you wristbands to get beer or spiked punch.  There’s water too and some soda.  They handed over their ID’s and Ken said to Jeff “Wow, you’re under 21.  You looked a bit young.  You don’t get a wristband and we can’t serve you alcohol.  I’m sure you’ll have fun anyway.”  Jeff looked embarrassed but took his ID back.  Ken gave Steven and Ryan their rainbow colored wristbands  and they walked into the main room.  Jeff followed Steven and Ryan into the party.  Ken popped up behind them and put his arms around all three.  “You can mingle around.  Theres a lot of guys here from our house and several other houses as well as non-greeks like you.  Bar is in the back, DJ and dance floor are downstairs.  Any door upstairs with a unicorn on it is free to use for real fun.”  

“It looks like we’re over-dressed.  Is there any place to stash our shirts, at least?” Ryan asked Ken.

“Sure, give them to me and I’ll put them in a bag by the front table.  You can lose the jeans too, if you want.  Just have something covering your cock when you’re not upstairs in a room.  We got busted for a naked party we threw last spring” Ken said.  The guys moved over to a corner and all three removed their shirts.  Jeff and Steven took their jeans off and handed them to Ken.  Ken rubbed Jeff’s soft butt and when he ran his fingers between the cheeks felt the butt plug.  “Mmmm, someone came prepared.  Oh, there’s a bowl of condoms at the top of the stairs if you need them.  I know Ryan likes it bare” Ken said as he winked.

They went over to the bar and showed the guy their wristbands and asked for a beer and a punch.  Jeff asked for a sprite.  Jeff’s cup was blue and the other two were red.  They moved away and Steven asked Jeff “Do you want a punch or beer?” 

“I’ll try the punch” Jeff said.  Steven handed him the glass to sip and he said “Fuck! That’s strong.”

“Thats how you get your victim drunk enough to let you fuck them raw” Ryan said with a smile.  

Jeff chuckled and quickly downed half of his sprite and Steven topped it up with punch.  “Thanks.  Hopefully I can find someone to fuck.  I have a huge load that I need to blow” Jeff said with an evil grin.  He looked around at the other guys and there seemed to be wide variety of guys but the majority of them seemed to be twinks.  They wandered around and made it to the downstairs dance floor.  The DJ was set up on a platform with large stacks of speakers on either side.  There were lights flashing and a few lasers bouncing off the cliche disco ball.  In one corner was a stripper pole and the one guy using it seemed to be a pro.  They moved on to the dance floor and began dancing.

“Why don’t we separate and mingle” Steven said and got nods from both Jeff and Ryan.  The room was warm and almost everyone had a sheen of sweat on their bodies.  Most of the guys were wearing as little clothing as possible and a lot of the guys were grinding their bodies against at least one other guy.  Some of the guys were kissing and a few even had their hands down the others shorts or pants.  There was more than one pair of hands cupping a bare ass.  It felt like the gay club downtown, but with everyone a lot more naked.

Jeff moved over to the far side of the dance floor and was dancing awkwardly.  He really had never danced with anyone, except for one wedding he was at a few years earlier and that was with his mom.  He tried to follow the moves of the other guys but he wasn’t the most adept dancer.     A guy seemed to be moving closer to him and he looked him over.  He seemed to be about Jeff’s age and he noticed no wristband on him.  He was about an inch shorter than Jeff with dark, shaggy hair.  His body was thin and smooth and his lip was pierced. His eyes were dark and they seemed to sparkle in the flashing lights.  He noticed a small star tattoo poking above his tight shorts. The guy got right in front of Jeff and ran his finger down Jeff’s chest.  They looked eye to eye and the guy licked his lips.  Jeff quickly realized he had no idea how to flirt or seduce a guy, but knew when someone was flirting with him.

Jeff thought the guy was cute and he danced with him for several minutes.   The more Jeff looked at the guy the more he wanted to feel him next to him.  Finally, he clumsily put his arms out and turned the guy around and pulled him close to his chest.  The guy ground his ass against Jeff’s crotch and soon Jeff’s cock was straining at the fabric of his jockstrap.  Jeff began to push his cock against the guy’s ass, who then leaned his head back looking at Jeff.  Jeff leaned forward, turning his head and kissed the guy. The music was throbbing and so was his cock.  Jeff reached up and pinched the guy’s nipples and felt his body shiver.  This was surreal to Jeff.  He had no idea who this guy was or what his name was but they were all but fucking on the dance floor.

They continued to grope and grind for a few more songs.  As the music faded into a retro-disco song the guy turned in Jeff’s arms and started to back away.  Jeff thought “oh well, it was hot for a few minutes.  He’s off to find someone else.”  He then realized that the guy was still holding his hand and pulling him, leading him off the dance floor.  The guy took him behind the speaker stack, next to the DJ stand and backed against the wall.  He wrapped his hands around Jeff’s waist and pulled him in.  They kissed deeply and the world seemed to fade away.  Jeff wrapped his arms around the guy and rubbed him up and down, eventually grabbing his butt.  That elicited a heavy moan from the guy into their kiss.  His tongue slid into the guys mouth and their groping got more intense.  Jeff felt the guy move his hand around and grab his cock.

The guy pulled back from their kiss and grinned at Jeff before licking the sweat off of his chest.  He moved lower and lower and ended up on his knees, tugging at the side of Jeff’s jockstrap to free his newly uncaged cock.  His dick was soon inside the guys mouth and the guy was sucking him.  He wasn’t used to being the one being sucked, but he was enjoying it more and more.  They guy was energetically sucking Jeff when Jeff looked over and saw the DJ staring at them.  At first he was shocked and tried to pull away, but the guy blowing him was holding him tight and he couldn’t escape.  He looked back at the DJ who was smiling and nodding so he let the guy keep sucking him.   Jeff would alternate closing his eyes and enjoying a rare blowjob and looking down at the guy sucking his hard cock.  

Jeff’s balls began to tingle and he once again tried to pull off.  This time the guy let him and then stood up.  They were face to face again and the guy leaned in and kissed him quickly before turning around and pulling his shorts down.  They fell to the floor and he put his hands against the wall.  Jeff was standing there with a  raging hardon and a naked ass in front of him.  The music was loud and there was no way that he could tell the guy he was poz.  Before he could move, the guy grabbed Jeff’s cock and directed it to his ass.  Jeff spit on two of his fingers and pushed them into the  guy’s hole and was greeted with a very wet hole.  Jeff pulled his fingers out and licked them, tasting the cum of some other guy or guys.  Jeff’s cock was now running the show and he pushed inside the guy.

Jeff started humping the guy and then realized the DJ was still there.  He looked over and saw the DJ looking back at them stroking his cock.  He fucked harder and felt the guy push his ass back to meet his thrusts.  He was banging the guys ass to the beat of the music, no one other than the DJ was the wiser of the sex happening so close to them.  He saw the DJ stop stroking and turn back to the rig to fade to the next song, his hard cock jabbing at the desk.  Jeff bent the guy over a bit more and hammered his ass and then felt his load shoot deep inside the guy.  After the last spurt of poz cum pumped in, he noticed the DJ standing right next to him.  He pulled out and the DJ took his place.  He moved in front of the sexy bottom boy but he seemed indifferent to sucking his cock clean and was now enjoying the fucking from the DJ.  Jeff tucked his cock back into the jockstrap and headed back to the dance floor and found his spot again.

Steven and Ryan spent some time dancing together and then wandered apart to find someone to have some fun with.  Steven went back upstairs to get another drink, switching over to beer this time.    He started talking to a few people who were standing around.  One of the guys said “I think I might be a virgin again its been so long since I’ve been fucked.”  They all laughed and another said “Sometimes I think this town is all bottoms.”  They all laughed except for Steven.  “So when was your last?” the short black guy asked Steven.  Steven wasn’t prepared to talk to a stranger about how often he got laid, so he stumbled a bit before saying “Yesterday.”  “Damn, you’re keeping the town top all to yourself?” was the reply from the black guy.  Steven chuckled and said “No, I fucked him” which garnered a bunch of gasps from the group.  

“Girl, everyone knows that asian guys are all bottoms” the black guy said.

Steven was visibly irritated.  “Yeah, thats why there are so many of us all over the world.  I’m actually vers but I prefer to top” he said as he stood a bit taller.  Turning to the black guy Steven said “I can prove it if you want and fuck you into next week.”  A few of the guys backed away but the black guy just looked Steven up and down before saying “Girl, prove it.”  Steven turned and started walking towards the stairs and turned waiting for the guy to follow.  It didn’t take long and when Steven grabbed his crotch and adjusted his growing cock inside his CK trunks, the guy headed his way.  They went up the stairs and went into the first room they found with a unicorn on the door.  It was apparent that the room had already been used a few times for sex.  Opened condom packages were on the floor along with a large beach towel that had several wet spots and stains on it laid out in the center of the room.

Steven pulled the guy in and kissed him roughly.  He put his hands on the guy’s shoulders and began to push him down.   The outline of his cock was easily visible in his underwear along with a wet spot.  The guy licked his shorts and playfully bit his shaft through the cloth before pulling it down and observing Steven’s now hard cock.    He swallowed the now freed cock and sucked like he hadn’t had cock in weeks.  Steven moaned and started to fuck his face and the guy didn’t put up a fight.  Steven looked up and the other guys from the group downstairs were standing at the door, watching.

“Suck that cock, Brad” yelled one of the guys in the doorway.  Steven held Brad’s head still and drilled harder and he could see the guys at the door rubbing their crotches.  It felt good taking control of this guy that questioned whether he was really a top and Steven wanted to make sure he never made the mistake of thinking all asian guys are bottoms ever again.  He pulled Brad’s head off his cock and tilted it up towards his and spit in his mouth before pushing it back on his now dripping cock.  He spent a few more minutes fucking Brad’s face and then pulled out and said “on your back and show me that ass.”

Brad quickly laid down on the towel, feeling a wet spot on his shoulder from someone else’s cum or lube.  Steven pushed him back and saw Brad’s hole for the first time.  “Virgin tight” was his first thought, but then he doubted that very much.  He blew on the puckered hole and watched it wink at him.  He spit on it and then rubbed his finger around the ring.  He didn’t see any lube around and the tube he brought was in his jeans downstairs.  He dripped a large glob of spit on Brad’s hole and worked it in with his fingers, hearing Brad’s moans and then whispering from the audience.  Steven was a little impatient and wanted to feel Brad’s warm pussy wrapped around his cock.

He lowered Brad’s legs a bit and let them rest on his shoulders as he lined up his cock.  “Want some Thai cock?” he said to Brad who replied without thinking “Oh my god yeah!”  Steven’s cock was leaking his charged precum all over Brad’s hole and Steven slid his cock in easily.  Brad squealed as he felt the cock push deeper into his cunt.  Once Steven had planted all of his cock inside he said “Fuckin’ nice hole.  Think you can handle a rough fuck?”  

Brad looked up and realized that Steven hadn’t lied so far and was worried that Steven would pound him a lot harder than his usual pump and dumps.  He said “Please, fuck me”, hoping that Steven wouldn’t fuck him too hard.   Steven smiled and didn’t say anything as he slowly withdrew and then slammed in.  He heard gasps not only from Brad, but the guys at the door.  Steven did that a couple more times and then got into a rhythm of a steady, firm piston motion.   He grabbed Brad’s feet and pushed them back, folding his legs back and he started to fuck harder.  Brad pulled his legs back even further and it opened his ass a bit more, letting Steven get his cock in deeper.  The spit and precum had done their job and the moans from Brad told everyone he was enjoying being Steven’s bitch.  

The guys in the doorway all had their cocks out and were stroking them while Steven fucked Brad.  Steven leaned forward and whispered to Brad “I’m gonna fucking breed that boi pussy of yours” and then leaned back and started to pound Brad’s hole.  Steven was dripping sweat on to Brad as his body slammed in over and over.  He began to say “fuck” over and over, louder and louder.  His balls tingled and he knew it wouldn’t be long before his toxic seed would be pumping into Brad’s hot bubble butt.  Steven let out a loud “FUUUUUCCCKKK” as his cum began to shoot.  Each slow, hard thrust got a new volley of seed pumped into Brad’s hole. 

Steven looked down and Brad’s look went from euphoric to panic as he realized he just got bred by someone he never had seen before.  It felt so good to finally have a long bare fuck instead of the quick, covered ones he usually got.  The feeling of the throbbing cock and the warm cum inside him let him forget about his worries. though.  Steven pulled his cock out and motioned Brad to get on his knees and suck him clean.  It was a new experience for Brad.  He had sucked and swallowed many cocks but never one that had just fucked him bare.  Once his cock was clean, Steven backed away and picked up his underwear and put them on, leaving Brad on his knees. 

“Thanks.  Now you know what asian cock is like” Steven said as he walked towards the door.  The guys let him through and they watched in awe as he walked down the stairs.  Steven got a beer and decided to go down to the dance floor, where he found Jeff dancing with a group of guys and joined in.

Ryan had talked to several guys, groping and kissing several of them, but he was really looking to get Ken in a quiet corner and fuck him for old time’s sake.  Soon he spotted his prey and walked up behind Ken and pulled his back against his bare chest and ground his bulge against Ken’s ass.  Ken tried to continue his conversation with the two guys in front of him, but was definitely distracted.  One of the two guys moved closer and pushed his hand into Ken’s tight shorts and was rubbing his cock and balls while the other guy just wandered off.  Ryan was nibbling on Ken’s ear and the conversation was replaced with Ken’s moans.  Ken tried to wiggle free from Ryan and the other guy, but they held him tight.  “I… I can’t.  I have a girlfriend” said Ken. 

“Where is she?” Ryan asked.  

“She went home for the holiday already” Ken replied.  

Then she won’t know what happens tonight” the other guy said.   

“You fuck with guys and then feel guilty about your urges and run away leaving us hanging” Ryan said.  

“You too?  Fuck, I can’t tell you the number of times he’s disappeared on me after we fucked” the other guy said.  

“I think we need to remind you just how good a cock feels, Ken” Ryan said.

Ken didn’t put up much resistance as they pushed him up the stairs.  Ken led them into a room and Ryan recognized a few pictures and realized it was Ken’s room.  In seconds all three were naked and on the bed, groping and kissing.   Ryan started to feed his cock to Ken’s mouth and the other guy took his ass, munching on Ken’s tight hole.   Ryan’s cock was hard and leaking and he remembered that Ken was always a great cocksucker.  He could feel Ken moaning around his cock as he sucked and played with Ryan’s balls.  He pulled his cock out and said “Give me that ass.”  The other guy and Ryan swapped ends and Ken looked up and said “Fuck me Ryan.  Allan, give me that cock.”   Ryan pushed his finger into the spit soaked hole and then pushed a second one in.  

Allan was watching Ryan closely as Ken inhaled his cock.  He hadn’t seen him pick up any condoms on their way up the stairs and wondered if he had any in his jeans.  Ryan twisted his fingers around, opening up Ken’s tight hole.  Satisfied that it was ready, he moved closer and tapped his bare cock on Ken’s hole.  He spit on the end of his cock and pushed it against Ken’s hole.  “Are you going to fuck him raw?” Allan asked.  “I always have” Ryan replied.  He pushed harder and Ken’s hole gave way, allowing his bare cock to slowly descend inside.  Ken let out a growl and then started to lick Allan’s cock feverishly.  The two guys were fucking both of Ken’s holes, with one occasionally ramming in and forcing the other’s cock deeper.  Ken couldn’t decide who he wanted more.  He would spread his ass cheeks wider, letting Ryan’s cock go in further, then he would grab Allan’s thighs, pulling his cock into his throat.

Ryan heard Allan say he was getting close and he fucked harder, urging his balls to do the same.  The bed was rocking and squeaking and pounding into the wall.  Before he knew it, Ryan’s balls were tingling and he drove his cock in as hard as he could, grunting with each stroke until his cock started pulsing with each spurt of infected cum soaking Ken’s guts.  With a final slam, the last of his load pumped in and Ryan withdrew from Ken’s ass.  He was breathing heavy and sweating like crazy.  Ryan stayed there a few moments coming down from the high until he noticed Allan moving towards him.  He came out of the daze and moved around, presenting his cock to Ken who licked and sucked the cum off of it.

Allan paused a moment, as if trying to decide whether to fuck Ken raw or not and Ryan told him “Just do it.”  His cock slowly slid into the cum filled pussy and Allan’s eyes got big.  He had never felt anything so wonderful around his cock as this.  The bare skin on skin, the cum, the directness of their body contact were completely new to him.   He began to plow Ken’s hole slowly and savor the feelings.  Ken’s ass was getting a slow workout while his mouth and tongue were crazily lapping and sucking any cum they could find on Ryan’s cock, balls and crotch.  Allan slowly sped up, not wanting to fuck too hard and cause him to cum.  He wanted this to last a long time.  He closed his eyes and let his senses concentrate on the feel, smell and sounds.

He didn’t notice the sound of Ken sucking fade away, nor did he realize that Ryan had moved behind him.  It was a jolt when he felt two hands bend him over Ken and a lubed finger press into his rarely fucked hole.  Ryan held Allan firm and let Ken fuck himself on Allan’s cock.  Allan’s ass was squeezing around Ryan’s finger as he pushed in and out.  Ryan added a few more drops of lube and then slicked up his cock before he replaced his fingers in Allan’s ass with his cock.  Pushing Allan all the way into Ken, Ryan pushed himself into Allan.  With his cock all the way in he slowly pulled back letting Allan come with him part of the way.  Finally, Allan resumed fucking his cock into Ken and then driving his ass back on to Ryan’s shaft.  Allan controlled the pace, but the feelings were intense and he kept fucking faster and faster until he slammed into Ken and unleashed a flood of cum into Ken.  Ryan moved forward with Allan when he knew Allan was about to cum and then started to hammer Allan’s throbbing hole, Allan’s orgasm milking Ryan’s cock.  

Ryan plunged in all the way and let Allan coax another charged load out of his balls, filling Allan’s neg cunt with its first taste of charged semen.  Both cocks filled the warm confines of their holes.  When the pulses and throbs had finally subsided, Ryan pulled out and then let Allan do the same.  The three of them collapsed on the bed, exhausted and fell asleep for a few minutes.   

Ryan was the first to wake and he realized he had only been out 15 minutes.  He got up and put his jeans back on and went back to join the party.  He grabbed another beer and ended up downstairs, where he found Jeff dancing with a small group of nearly naked guys.  As he got closer he realized that they were taking turns riding Jeff’s cock.  From his angle, he couldn’t tell if there was any penetration or if Jeff was just rubbing his cock up their cracks.  

Just then, the group rotated again and a ginger haired twink moved in front of Jeff and Jeff pushed down on his shoulders as he shoved his cock up inside the boy. Ryan looked the boy over and noticed a scorpion tattoo on his right pec and a few other tattoos on his body and he was wearing flip flops and a red jockstrap. Jeff was thrusting to the beat of the music and no one seemed to notice or care that someone was getting fucked on the dance floor.   Jeff was tweaking the nipples of the bottom boy as he seemed to fuck harder and harder.  Ryan assumed he was about to shoot his load and wondered how many of these guys would be carrying Jeff’s bug by the end of the party. Sure enough, he saw Jeff throw his head back and shove hard into the twink and then his body shook.  

Ryan watched the twink pull himself off, turn and kiss Jeff and then dance off across the dance floor.  Jeff turned and saw Ryan and walked over to him.  Jeff was covered in sweat and looked exhausted.  Ryan handed him his beer and Jeff chugged it down.  They wandered towards the stairs to head upstairs and saw Steven dancing between two guys, taking turns grinding against each one.  Steven spotted them and grinned and Jeff and Ryan went up the stairs.  They stopped at the bar and both got water and Steven popped up behind them, grabbing their asses.  “Have we had enough fun?” asked Steven.

“Yeah, I’m pretty beat and my balls hurt” said Jeff.  Ryan and Steven chuckled.  

“I think we’re just about the only guys topping tonight” Ryan said quietly and the other two grinned.  They wandered over to the front table and asked if they had a bag with their clothes in it.  “What’s the name” the guy asked. Ryan said his name and the guy handed a bag over.  They got dressed and started to leave when a guy came up to Jeff and handed him his number on a scrap of paper.  It was the guy he fucked behind the speaker and he said “That was so fuckin’ hot.  Thanks.  Call me, I want to do it again” and ran off back downstairs.

The three started to walk back to the apartment and Ryan said to Jeff  “How many guys did you fuck tonight?  Did you do that whole line of guys?”

Jeff chuckled and said “Yeah, I got my cock in all of them at one point or another.  I bred two. I fucked that guy that gave me his number earlier and I gave him a huge load.”

Ryan replied “Damn, you were a breeding maniac then.”  Ryan stopped and turned to Jeff  “Its probably closer for you to walk back to the dorm from here.”

“I need to put my cage back on.  I enjoyed my time tonight, but I need to have it on.  I don’t want to take advantage of Master Kyle and Master Joe’s generosity” Jeff said.  They got back to the apartment and Ryan caged Jeff’s cock after he washed it off.  Jeff crashed on the couch and Steven and Ryan passed out in their bed. 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 2

Part 43 - Working on Vacation

Joe got up early Christmas eve and showered.  He showered, cleaned out, got all of his stuff ready and got an uber to get to the clients place.  The guy had contacted him soon after he put up his travel escort ad.  The client had been pretty specific when they talked about the things he was into.  Joe was to be a cumdump bottom for the guy and his buddy.  The guy told him he was poz and only barebacked and Joe assured him that wouldn’t be an issue.  Joe looked forward to this gig since he hadn’t been bottoming as much as he wanted to and the loads he had taken on the trip already just made him want more.

Joe looked around as the car came to a stop in front of a nicely kept suburban house.   He knocked at the door and a burly man opened the door with only a towel around his waist.  His large chest was covered with a thick salt and pepper pelt of hair over several tattoos and both nipples were pierced with thick barbells.  His head was shaved bald and he had a bushy salt and pepper beard that hung down several inches.  Joe thought that next to the definition of “daddy bear” in the gay dictionary was a picture of his client.    

“You Dave?”  the guy asked as he looked Joe over from head to foot and Joe nodded.  “Right on time, I like that in a boy.  I’m Tim” the client muttered as he walked through the house towards the master bedroom.   Joe followed and when he got into the room he looked around.  There were several eyelets screwed into the ceiling and a sling was hanging in the corner next to the sliding door that led to the patio.  On the bed laid another bear, similar to the client but with short cropped hair on his head and an even bushier beard and fur covering every inch of his torso and onto his back.  The guy was slowly stroking a thick pierced cock with a large 00ga PA.   “This is my buddy Ed.  We like to tag boys together and rarely fuck a guy twice, even if they’re good.  We just like spreading our seed to as many as we can.  Unfortunately it doesn’t have the same kick it once did and we’re undetectable now” Tim said as he took his towel off and tossed it by the door.  Joe set his bag down and started to take his clothes off feeling overdressed.

“You didn’t seem to have a problem with us being poz and wanting to fuck raw, so I assume you are either poz or chasing” Tim said as he watched Joe pull his shirt off and drop his baggy shorts to the floor.  “I think we have our answer” Ed said as he spotted the scorpion tattoo.  

Joe chuckled and said “Yeah, I’m poz.”  

“Meds?” asked Tim.  

“Nope, fully charged” quipped Joe as he moved closer to the bed.  

“Hmm, then we may need a little more of your time after we get done fucking you” Tim said and then continued “Turn around, boy.  Let me see all of you.”   Joe slowly rotated showing off his tight body, his ass framed by the jockstrap, his firm six pack and his muscular arms and legs.  

“I guess you’re not afraid of advertising your status” Ed said as he spied the biohazard tattoo on his calf.  

“Poz and proud” Joe replied as he spied Tim stroking his cock more energetically.

“Lets start over on the sling” Tim said and Joe moved over and laid back on it, sliding his feet through the straps.  Joe adjusted his ass so that it was just hanging over the leather giving Tim and Ed good access.   Tim got on his knees and started to run his fingers between Joe’s ass cheeks brushing over his fuckhole and then pushing his index finger in dry.  Joe relaxed his hole and felt the finger scrape as it went in and Tim pulled it out and tasted it.  “Mmm, good boy.  No lube yet.  That’s what spit and precum are for” Tim stated.  Tim licked his finger and pushed it back in, fucking slowly with his finger and feeling Joe relax and then clamp down on it.  The grin on Tim’s face was obscured by his beard and the position that he was in but he knew he was going to enjoy breeding Dave.  He pushed his face in and Joe felt the beard press against his ass then his tongue lick and poke his hole.

Tim was grunting and snorting as he rimmed Joe’s pussy and Ed was sitting on the edge of the bed stroking his own cock and watching Tim have his fun.   Joe looked over at Ed and motioned with his head to come over.  Ed got up and moved in closer with Joe leaning his head off the leather and opening his mouth.  Ed took the hint and slid his cock into Joe’s waiting mouth.  Joe had been spitroasted like this many times and devoured Ed’s cock.  His tongue and lips slid down the shaft as Ed pushed in and out, moaning from the blowjob that Joe was giving him.  It felt so much better than his hand and he began to thrust in harder and further.  Joe’s cock was straining at the pouch of his jockstrap and soon the tip broke free up past the top band.  His piercing and cock head climbed out of the pouch, dripping charged precum on his abs.

Tim stood up with spit dripping from his beard and lined up his cock with Joe’s saliva covered hole and pressed forward.  The pressure pushed Ed’s cock further into Joe’s throat and then Joe’s hole yielded and Tim’s cock slid slowly inside.  Ed and Tim both pushed simultaneously and skewered Joe completely.  Tim’s bush was pressed firmly against Joe’s ass and Ed’s was similarly planted against Joe’s lips.  Tim looked at Ed and nodded and the two began to fuck their respective holes simultaneously.  Joe could tell that they had fucked guys together for a while, he heard no verbal communication but figured it was just facial or head gestures that told each other what was next.  As the thrusts got harder, Joe could hear the jangle of the sling’s chains and the grunts from his two impalers.  He worked his ass muscles on Tim’s cock and his tongue, lips and throat on Ed’s.  Tim slammed in hard a few times and yanked his cock out yelling “Oh, fuck!  Not yet!” which left Ed fucking Joe’s mouth a few more times before he too pulled out.

Ed moved to the other end and slammed his cock into Joe’s puffy hole.  Joe felt the large PA tug at his outer ring briefly before driving into Joe’s hole all the way.  Ed started the sling swinging with Joe’s hole fucking itself onto his cock.  Soon, Ed began thrusting his hips to meet Joe’s hole and was pounding into Joe with force.  The jangle of chains, the slap of skin and the grunts of horny men filled the room until Ed drove in hard and grabbed Joe’s legs tightly.  His cock pulsed and throbbed, pumping the neutered poz cum into Joe’s cunt.  Ed yelled out as each volley shot into Joe, the yells got quieter as the shots got weaker.  Joe watched Ed as his orgasm built and faded, the sweat dripping off his body and matting some of the fur.  “Fuck boy, that’s a good hole” exclaimed Ed as he pulled his cock out.  Tim moved swiftly and took Ed’s place, shoving his cock back into Joe’s now cum soaked hole.

Tim’s second round only lasted about ten minutes, but he furiously drilled his cock into Joe.  Tim uttered grunts, groans and expletives and it was a brutal fuck.  It had been a while since Joe could remember anyone pounding his hole that hard for that long.  He knew he would feel this fuck for a few days but he could tell from the look on Tim’s face that he was enjoying it.  Finally, Tim pulled all the way out and slammed in, leaning forward and clutching Joe and the leather seat as his body shook and his cock throbbed.  Joe could feel the cock pulse in his hole and he knew he was getting a large load from the big man.  Tim’s face was inches away from Joe’s and their eyes locked.  Joe could tell that Tim was sated, at least for now, but wasn’t prepared for the deep kiss that Tim gave him next.  It lasted for minutes until Tim’s cock had softened and fell out of Joe’s pussy.  Tim got up and said “Thank you boy, that was one of the best fucks I’ve had in a long time.”

Joe laid in the sling, feeling cum drip out of his ass.  As his breathing returned to normal, Joe extracted his feet from the straps and sat up, sliding out of the sling.  He wasn’t sure what to do next since Tim had mentioned going longer when they were done with the fuck.  Was there going to be an act two?  “Well boy, if you are half as good a top as you are a bottom, then I know someone that will be pleased” Tim said.  He walked over and pushed a button next to the bed and turned to Ed.   “I think its time Jordan got his first real load” Tim said.  There was a knock at the door and it opened.  In walked a dark haired boy with a thick leather collar around his neck and completely naked.  He had no body hair that Joe could see.  “Jordan, assume your position on the edge of the bed, on all fours” Tim commanded.  “Yes, Sir” Jordan responded.  

As Jordan walked by, Joe saw a barcode tattoo between Jordan’s shoulder blades.  It was the only mark on his pale white skin.  He got on the edge of the bed and knelt down, his ass over the edge and then went down on his hands.  “Dave is our friend and he would like to fuck you and give you a Christmas present.  You will obey what he says” Tim said in an even tone.  “Yes, Sir.  Thank you, Sir” replied Jordan.  Joe walked over to Tim and whispered in his ear “Sir, how old is Jordan?”  Tim whispered back “Don’t worry, boy.  He is old enough, he just looks younger without any hair.  He just turned twenty one.”

Joe nodded and walked over to the edge of the bed and freed his stiff cock from the jockstrap’s pouch.   He walked over and ran his hands over Jordan’s soft butt.  He spread the cheeks and pushed his finger into the tight hole.  It was unlubed as Tim apparently preferred.  He knelt down and spit into the hole and and worked it in with his finger.  He added more spit and then lubed his cock up with another shot of spit while he leaned in and tongue fucked Jordan’s pussy.  Joe could feel Ed and Tim walk up on either side of him and watch as he prepped the hole.  He pushed his finger in next to his tongue and roughly jabbed it.  He twisted his finger around the boy’s hole, scraping his fingernail which elicited a yelp and jump from Jordan.  “Don’t move” barked Tim.  Joe jabbed and twisted his finger a few more times and pulled back from Jordan’s hole and stood up. 

Joe placed his hands on Jordan’s hips and could feel the boy trembling.  Joe rested his piercing on the center of the well used hole and tightened his grip on Jordan.  With one hard lunge, he shoved his cock all the way in and felt Jordan’s body spasm from the rough intrusion. “Fuck YEAH!” yelled Ed while Jordan tried to stifle his scream.  Joe waited for the spasms around his cock to fade before he started to fuck.  He gave Jordan long, hard thrusts and moved his hips around so that his cock would stab in different directions each time.  He could feel his cock and piercing dig into the walls of Jordan’s colon. “Its been a while since I had a front row seat to a boy’s pozzing” Ed said as he stroked his cock harder.  Joe’s thrusts got harder as he slammed into the boy’s neg hole, torturing it more and more.  “Do it boy, breed him.  Knock him up and bring him into the brotherhood” Tim whispered into Joe’s ear.

Joe liked the feeling of the boy’s warm hole.  Jordon knew how to take a cock and make it feel good with his ass muscles.  Joe got a good rhythm going with his precum coating Jordan’s guts and his PA repeatedly grinding into the soft walls.  After 20 minutes of nonstop drilling, he could hear Jordans moans show his discomfort.  Ed and Tim were pawing at his body while he pounded Jordan’s hole fast and hard for several strokes before shoving in and holding the boy tight as his cock shot ropes of virus filled cum into the battered cunt.  Joe couldn’t believe how many spurts of cum he shot into Jordan’s neg fuckhole and then watched as Ed and Tim shot their loads all over Jordan’s face.  “Thank you Sir for your special cum.  I will remember this day for the rest of my life” Jordan told Joe.   Joe pulled his cock out of the ravaged hole and saw the telltale spots and streaks of red on his cock and piercing.   Tim pushed a buttplug into the hole as soon as Joe’s cock was clear and Jordan swung around and cleaned his cock off thoroughly. Joe let the boy clean him off and then walked back and started to dress.  Tim walked back and peeled eight hundred dollar bills off of a wad of money and gave it to Joe.  “Thank you, boy.  You were outstanding.  I will give Jordan a break for a few weeks to see if your breeding pozzed him.  If not, I have several friends that will pay good money to be the one that does it.”  

Joe smiled and put the money in his pocket and opened the app on his phone to call for a ride.  Tim showed him out and Joe sat on the front steps a few minutes until the car pulled up.  He got in, hoping that the cum in his ass wouldn’t leave a spot on the car seat.  It was a short ride back to Mark’s apartment and when he got there he walked in, with Mark and Eric grinning at him.  Joe smiled and headed to the bathroom to dump the client’s loads and shower.  When he was done he walked into the spare bedroom and climbed in bed with Kyle and kissed him before passing out.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 3

(Another chapter that got too long so it’s in two parts)

Part 44 - A Trip to the City

Joe woke up Christmas morning and kissed Kyle.  “Merry Christmas, you sexy fuck” Kyle said.  They got up and put on some shorts and walked into the living room.  Mark was on the couch with a Santa hat on and Eric had a sexy elf costume on.  They could see Eric was riding Mark’s cock and they could tell from the sounds that Mark was about to shoot.  “Breed me Santa, give me a big gift!” Eric said and laughed.  As cheesy as it was, it got the desired result and Mark groaned as he shot yet another toxic load into his boyfriend.  “Damn, thats how Santa keeps those elves happy” Joe said and giggled as he wandered into the kitchen to get some coffee.  He came out of the kitchen and saw Eric now bent over the back of the couch and Kyle’s cock deep inside him.  It was a quickie and after only a couple minutes of fucking, Kyle’s cock erupted inside Eric’s cummy hole.  “I got what I wanted for Christmas” Eric said and then laughed.  

Mark had a small fake Christmas tree in the corner of the living room and there were a few boxes underneath.  Joe went in to the bedroom and came out with a couple wrapped boxes and put them under the tree.  Kyle was next and put one under the tree.  The guys sat down on the floor next to the tree and Mark handed out the presents.   Mark opened the first one and it was from Joe and Kyle and the tag said it was for both Mark and Eric.   Inside he found a pair of large glass dildos with a pair of fur-lined leather handcuffs.  “We hope that’s not too kinky for you” Joe joked and everyone laughed.  Kyle opened the next box and it was from Mark and Eric.   Kyle peeled back the tissue paper and inside was a heavy stainless steel butt plug.   Joe was next and was trying to figure out what sex toy Mark and Eric would give him.  Inside was plastic carrying case which he opened and found an electro stimulation device with an electrified cock ring and dildo.  

Kyle yelled out “Oh fuck yeah!  You’re mine now!” and everyone laughed.    Kyle tore into his gift from Joe and found a gift certificate from the tattoo and piercing shop along with six small barbells.  “That’s for a Jacob’s Ladder for your cock.  Daryl also wants to know when you’re going to go up a size on your PA” Joe said.  Kyle licked his lips and said “That’s so fucking hot.”  Eric went to open his and Mark said “Let Joe get his next.  I want yours to be last.”  Joe grabbed his box and dispatched the wrapping paper and opened the box to find a new tablet.  “I know the theme seems to be sex related here, but I’m sick of you stealing my iPad all the time.  Now you have your own!” Kyle told Joe.  

Eric looked at Mark before he opened the last present under the tree, which was from Mark.  He tore off the wrapping paper and opened the box, but was greeted with another box inside.  Just like little Russian nesting dolls, he opened a box only to find another box inside.  Exasperated, he opened the sixth box and found inside a pair of rings and a note from Mark “Will you marry me?”  Shocked, he looked at Mark and fought back his tears as he quietly said “Yes.”   Mark hugged Eric and then the two younger guys joined in.

The guys woke up refreshed from a lazy Christmas day and Mark was tapping at the spare bedroom door at 8:30 AM.  “Leaving in half an hour” Mark said as Joe and Kyle were getting dressed.  Joe packed his backpack with his leather harness, some lube and poppers.  Kyle stuffed a few things into the backpack and they went out into the living room.   “What’s that?” asked Eric.  

“Well, I looked and there was a sex party at B’s Motor Lodge this evening and Tony recommended a bar to go to that had a fun back room, so I thought after we saw the sights, we could all have some fun” Joe replied.

“Damn, you are one horny fuck.  You’re just like your brother” Eric said.  

“What did I hear about a back room” Mark asked as he came out of the bedroom.

“Your innocent little brother has an evening of fucking all planned out for us” Eric quipped.

“Oh?  I guess I should get a few things then” Mark said. Mark and Eric went back to their room and came out with a few items and put them in Joe’s backpack.  They drove up to San Francisco and parked the car.  They walked the wharf, had lunch and a few beers, rode the cable cars, and then toured around some of the areas.  “We’ll come back next week and we can do the trip out to Alcatraz if you want” Mark said.   He drove around and gave the guys some history of the neighborhoods.  Later in the afternoon Mark asked “So when do your festivities begin?” looking at Joe.  

“Let me check” Joe said as he pulled out his phone and opened the app to see when the party at the motel started.   “The invite said he would be going from 4pm to 4am tomorrow.  I asked if I could bring people and he said yes.”

“What exactly are we getting into?” Mark asked.

“Here’s what the party invite said” Joe answered.

“25 yo neg sailor on leave for the week looking to be a cumdump.  Tops and vers only, no other bottoms.  BB only, taking all loads. No pullouts. No watchers - wait your turn if theres a line, fuck, breed then go.  May be blindfolded.  Room info sent day of party.”

“Damn, that sounds like fun.  I hope its real” Mark said. Joe looked and he had a message and it gave the room number for the party. They grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed towards Castro.   Mark parked the car and the guys walked the couple blocks to get to the motel.  A bunch of people were hanging around and you could see a few different rooms that seemed to have some action.  Kyle said “well, if this one is a fake then it looks like we have a couple other possibilities.”  Joe went to the room he had gotten from the message earlier and knocked.  A guy answered the door and asked “what’s your screen name.”  Joe responded “bbwrestlr” and the guy said “Gotcha, come on in. There’s three guys ahead of you and I see you brought your friends like you said.  Cool.”

The guys moved into the room and Joe and Kyle took their jeans off. Mark and Eric just unzipped theirs and pulled their cocks out of the side of their jockstraps. They looked around the room and Joe spotted the guy’s navy uniform folded neatly on a chair next to the bed.  The guy getting fucked looked like the profile pics - five foot ten, brown haired, smooth body and he spotted a couple tattoos on his arms.  He was nicely muscled and seemed to be enjoying the older guy that was fucking him.  

Joe looked back and the doorman had a smile on his face as he watched the sailor get pounded.   The doorman was a muscled hulk who definitely could be a doorman at a club or bar.  His hair was cropped short and the muscles were visibly straining his t-shirt.  His jeans were tight and full of beefy legs and ass.  The bulge in the doorman’s pants and the occasional rub from his hand said that he liked some man on man action and was enjoying the scene.  Joe’s attention was drawn back to the sailor getting fucked when the guy pounding him yelled out “Fuck… Fuck… FUCK… TAKE THAT LOAD, BOY!”  

He could see the older guy’s ass clench as he pumped his cum into the slut and the sailor let out a loud moan.  He pulled his cock out and wiped it with a towel as the next guy in line moved behind the sailor.  “Don’t forget to put your mark on him” the doorman said and the older guy took the marker and put another hash mark on the slut’s back.  

The next guy to fuck the sailor was a skinny guy a few inches taller than Joe.  He had long straight dark hair, but little body hair and pale skin. He was a bit jittery and Joe figured he was probably wired on something.  He was endowed with a long 9 inch thin cock that he rammed into the empty hole.  He fucked hard and fast and Joe had seen him edging before so figured he wouldn’t last long.  Joe stroked his cock to full hardness as he watched the skinny guy pound the sailor and it took less than five minutes before he heard the guy grunt and then yell out “I’m breeding your hole with my dirty seed, faggot.”

The guy slammed in a few last times and pulled off using the towel to clean his cock off and marking his load on the slut’s back.    The guy in front of Joe then walked up and checked out his prey.  The sailor moved around on the bed, eager to get another cock inside him.  The guy was a stocky Puerto Rican guy with muscles and tattoos everywhere.  Joe noticed a marine corps tattoo on his chest and his haircut said military.  The bushy mustache and goatee told him he was he was ex-military.  His legs and ass were very hairy over the thick muscular limbs.  The guy’s beefy hands roamed over the sailor’s body and ass.   He leaned over and whispered something in the bottom’s ear and then grabbed the blindfold laying on the bed.  He covered the sailors eyes, securing the blindfold and then slapped his ass hard before shoving his thick uncut seven inch cock into the sailor’s waiting hole. 

He pistoned in and out hard and fast for a few minutes and then pulled out as if he was just testing if it was worth his time to continue to fuck the bottom.  In one quick motion, he flipped the sailor on to his back and slammed back inside.  He fucked with an even pace of hard thrusts.  The guy kept having to pull the sailor back to the edge as he kept getting pushed towards the center of the bed.   Joe stroked his cock with the same tempo, occasionally stopping so he didn’t blow his load before getting to fuck the bottom.   A growl filled the room as the top bred the sailor and everyone took a step back in case the top became "the hulk".   He slammed in twice more after the growling subsided and then pulled his cock out.

As the guy pulled his jeans up Joe kneeled down behind the sailor and pushed his face in between the muscled ass cheeks and feasted on the cum dripping out of the gaping hole.  He heard the sailor moan, only the second sound Joe had heard from him.  Joe stood up and dripped some of the cum from his mouth on to his cock and flipped the sailor back on his knees before he pushed in.  His cock slid in with just light pressure until his bush was against the cummy hole.  He started to fuck and sped up quickly.  He knew these kinds of fucks were to fuck and nut as soon as possible to let the next guy take his turn.  

Joe slammed in and heard the door open as the skinny guy left and another top arrived.  He watched the previous top mark his unknown load and then Joe started to pound hard and then jackrabbited his hole, enjoying the sea of cum around his cock.   He varied both the angle and intensity of his thrusts and appreciated that the bottom could still work his cock after a few hours of getting used as a cumdump.  He began to fuck harder again and then groaned as he shot his toxic seed into the sailor’s cumhole.  He took the marker and went to add his mark.   He looked back to the guy’s left shoulder blades a ‘-‘ with a line below it and two hash marks.  in the middle was a ‘?’ and a line below it with five hash marks.  On his right shoulder blade was a ‘+’ and a line and nine hash marks.  Joe made it ten and stepped aside.

Kyle was next and stuck his finger into the sailor’s hole and scooped a little bit of cum on his finger and tasted it.  He lined his cock up and shoved in and drilled like he was possessed.  Joe had watched his boyfriend fuck numerous guys but never with the speed he did this time.  He was groaning as he pounded and in a few minutes was dumping his strain into the cum hungry bottom.    He added his mark on the guy’s back while Eric dropped his pants down and shoved his cock into the sailor.  

While Eric was fucking, two more guys showed up. He fucked hard for a little bit and then slowed down and enjoyed the sailor’s cum soaked pussy. Eric bent over the sailor’s back and hammered him for half a minute before adding another charged load to the swill inside the slut.  He marked the bottom’s shoulder while Mark slid in.  Mark took a slower pace than Kyle and Eric had but was just as rough.  The sailor was grunting as his cock slammed in deep, paused and then pulled back.   Mark did it over and over and then started to fuck faster.  Joe moved behind Mark and reached around and pinched his nipple through the t-shirt and whispered “knock him up like you did me” into his ear.  Mark rammed in and his cock pulsed, shooting his bugged up semen inside to mix with the other loads.  He pulled out and Joe leaned down and quickly cleaned his cock.  Mark added a thirteenth mark under the ‘+’ and zipped his pants up. 

The next guy, a tall, light skinned black guy with a biohazard tattoo on his upper left arm took Mark’s place and started fucking the sailor.  The four guys went to leave and the doorman gave Joe a wink before saying “Thanks.  Come back later if you want.”  

• Like 12
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Part 45 - A Trip to the City (Part 2)

The guys walked out and heard the sounds of people partying in the parking lot but decided to wander over to the bar that Tony had recommended.  Mark pulled out his phone and got directions to the Whip and Bit Pub and it seemed to be only about four blocks away.   

It wasn’t on one of the main streets, but off on a side street about three doors down from Market.  They finally found the place and walked in.  Their first impression was that this sleepy neighborhood bar was not going to be as much fun as Tony had led them to believe.  It didn’t matter, there were some good looking leather guys staring at them and they needed a little break after the motel fuck.  They also realized that they were overdressed.  

Mark peeled his t-shirt off and went up to the bar and got four pints.  The guy near him at the bar said “Mmmm, nice to see some new meat around here.  What brings you in?”  

“A friend of my brother’s said that this was a place not to miss if we were in the area, so we thought we would check it out.  It looks a little quieter than what we expected…” Mark replied.  

“Yeah, the crowd comes and goes.  Its a bit early yet.  As you can see we like to see a lot of skin here.  You got a good start by taking that shirt off.”

Mark chuckled and then looked down and realized the guy was wearing a leather jock, boots and a couple leather arm bands and nothing else.  He looked around the most he saw anyone else wearing was a pair of assless chaps.  “Ah, I see.  I think we can fit in as soon as I get these beers to the table” Mark told the guy.  He paid for the beers and took them back to the table and realized that the guys had already gotten the hint.  Joe put his harness on and just had his jock and boots on.  Kyle was just in his jock and boots and Eric had his harness on and a leather jock.  “Fuck, you guys are quick” Mark said as he set the last of the beers down and started to take his jeans off.  Several more guys came in to the bar, each following the same ritual - find a spot, take their clothes off, get a drink, talk and then most walked into the back of the bar and they didn’t see them again.

“Either that bathroom eats guys or there’s a back room somewhere” Eric said.

“If Tony recommended this place, I would bet on the back room” Mark replied.

“Yeah, he said there was and its a lot of fun.  Theres a password to get in and I think he even said its poz-only” Joe said.

“Hmm, we might need to find it.  How about another round and then we go have fun” Mark said.  

“Sure.  It’s my round this time” Joe said as he headed to the bar.  

The same guy was at the bar and looked Joe over as he walked up.  “Mmm, you’re lookin even better than the last guy from your group that came up here” he said to Joe.

“Thanks”  Joe answered.

“I guess you’re liking the place since you’re sticking around.  You even followed our dress code” the guy said.

Joe laughed and said “Yeah, it’s a cool bar.  A friend told me we had to come here.  He mentioned that there was a back room that was really fun.”

“Oh I don’t know if you’re ready to go there.  Its got a few special requirements to get in” the old guy said.  

“I heard.  I’m pretty sure I have it taken care of” Joe said as he turned and lifted his leg up showing his biohazard tattoo on his calf.

The guy looked down and then smiled, saying “I see you do.  Congratulations.  Its nice to see some sexy young guys getting into the club.  I hope you’re staying nice and strong and not going the drug route.”

Joe grinned back “Nah, gonna stay off as long as I can.  I need to share my gift.”

The guy nodded and the bartender brought the beers.  Joe took two back to the table and came back to get the last two.  The guy said to Joe “Third door on the left.  Go down the stairs and talk to the doorman.”  Joe nodded and motioned for the bartender to get a drink for the guy at the end of the bar.  He peeled off some money and then took the beers back to the table.  “I got the info on where to go for the back room” Joe said and then sipped his beer.  The guys talked some more and finished their beers.  

Joe grabbed his backpack that was now stuffed full of their jeans and shirts and they all walked towards the back of the bar.  They heard several of the guys talking about them and one even said “they’ll be back soon.  Danny won’t let em in.”  Joe opened the door and they went down the staircase and walked around the corner.  There stood Danny, a tall muscle cub.  He wore ripped jeans, heavy boots and a thick leather chest harness. There was ink on every part of skin they could see below his neck.  He was an imposing figure that surely scared some guys away without a word.  The expression on his face said “Get the fuck out of here.”

Joe walked up and said “I hear Rudolph is hung” and snickered.  Danny shook his head and a smile came over his face.  “You seem to know the password, but do you know the other requirement?”  Joe looked straight back at him and said “Poz and horny?  We got that covered.”

“Well, damn.  You surprised me.  I hope you guys are tops since most of the guys tonight are bottoms” Danny said, sounding a lot friendlier.

“We’re all vers” Joe replied.

“Mmm, good. No condoms are allowed.  There are two special guests in there.  A chunky Filipino guy and a thin mixed race guy.  The guests are there to get bred, no questions asked.  The more toxic the better.  You can move them to whatever area you want. The rest of the guys are there to have fun too, but ask first before you do anything.  Uh, so you guys on meds or not?” Danny asked.

“No meds for any of us” Mark said.

“Fuck yeah.  You should have a lot of fun” Danny said as he reached into a box and pulled out some red wrist bands.  “Vers guys get two, one left, one right unless you’re just going to top or bottom.”  Joe held out his left arm and got one band on his left wrist and then Kyle, Mark and Eric did the same.  “White is undetectable and green is neg, but only the special guests can have those.  Uh, you just have clothes in the bag, right?” Danny asked as he waved a metal detector wand over the backpack.

“Yeah, and poppers” Kyle said.  It beeped and Mark then said “Car keys.”  Danny clicked the button and the door opened and the guys went inside.  The space was big and they wandered around a bit seeing what was available.  They found several small private rooms, an area with two dog cages, a wet room, a dark room that seemed to have a padded bench in the middle and was truly dark, a bondage room with several slings hanging from the ceiling, a few crosses, fuck benches and hooks hanging from the ceiling.  As they walked through, everyone seemed to look at them and smile.  Joe whispered “I’ve only seen white wristbands so far.  I think we’re the only toxic guys here.”  Mark said “We’re going to go hunt.  We’ll meet up later” and he and Eric headed off.  

Joe and Kyle wandered some more and found the Filipino guy hanging from a hook in a secluded corner. He had a small towel stuffed in his mouth and his ass was red from being beaten.  There were paddles on the wall and a barrel  with a pad on top.   “Mmmm, this looks like one of the guests they told us about” Kyle said with a sly grin.  He saw the look in the guy’s eyes - a mixture of fear and excitement.  

“Yeah, green wristband, so that must be him.  Someone has tied him up here, his feet don’t even touch the floor.  You think we should bring him down?” Joe asked.  

“Yeah, I think he’d really appreciate it.  Maybe even offer his ass up to thank us” Kyle replied.  

“I don’t know, he’s got a green wristband.  Did the guy at the door say we needed to only play with ones that match our red ones?” Joe said mockingly and saw the guy shake his head side-to-side and mumble something into the gag.

“I think he’d look really good with my dick inside him” Kyle said.

“He’d look even better with my cum dripping out of him” Joe said as he bear hugged the guy and lifted his bound hands over the hook and carried him over to the barrel and set him down.  The guy bent over the barrel and presented his ass to Joe and Kyle.  Kyle kneeled and started to rim the hefty ass and quickly pulled back.  

“He’s loaded.  Wonder whats swimming inside him” Kyle said to Joe. 

Joe replied “Poz cum, duh.” Kyle stood up and shoved his cock into the cum filled hole and began driving in and out.  Joe walked around and pulled the towel from the guys mouth and said “How’s that cock feel inside you?” 

The boy replied “Fuckin’ great.  Gimme that charged up cum.”  

Joe chuckled and asked “How many toxic loads you get so far?”   

“I don’t know.  I was blindfolded for a long time today.  A lot of guys fucked me right when I got here at 2pm”  he answered.   

“Cool, you’ve been taking poz loads for over nine hours” Kyle said as he started to slam in harder.  Kyle grunted a few times before he buried his cock in and let loose with several shots of toxic seed. 

“Oh fuck yeah! Poz me up” screamed the chaser.   Kyle pulled his cock out and Joe moved in.  He shoved his finger into the cummy hole and then pulled it out.  

“No signs of blood.  You didn’t fuck him hard enough” Joe said and shoved three fingers in and twisted them around, digging his fingernails in.  The bottom screamed out and Joe kept going.  After torturing the guy’s hole for a couple minutes he shoved his cock in and fucked him like an animal.  The sounds reverberated around the room and someone walking by might have thought it was a horrible rape scene, except the bottom was begging for more.  Joe liked a bottom that could take as rough a fuck as he could give, especially after being fucked for nine hours.  Joe slapped his ass and kept pounding as his cock spurted his death seed into the bug hungry hole.  After the last of the cum shots, he fell forward on top of the guy and said “Enjoy those loads.  I’ll bet you got knocked up today.”   He pulled his cock out and looked at the battered hole.   The cum dripping out had traces of blood in it and so did the cum coating Joe’s cock.

Joe and Kyle left the guy bent over the barrel, moaning in both pain and ecstasy.  They looked around and came across a group of guys they had seen earlier upstairs in the bar.  There was a three way fucking on a bed and next to them two more guys fucking.  They watched and stroked not wanting to interrupt the guys.  Suddenly, Joe felt someone right behind him.   Arms came around and held him tight.  He saw the tattoos on the guys arms and recognized him as the guy at the end of the bar that he had talked to when getting beers.

“I hope you boys are having fun” the guy started out as he began to hump Joe’s ass.  Joe could feel a rigid cock with a large piercing rub between his ass cheeks and pushed his butt back and finally caught the tip of the guys cock on his hole.  “Yeah, Danny said you were vers.  I bet you want this cock inside that tight young pussy” he said and Joe just moaned.  Kyle was stroking harder, watching his boyfriend about to get fucked next to him and the group fucking in front of him.  The guy dripped some spit on the end of his cock and then pushed into Joe’s hole.  Joe groaned as the large piercing followed by the thick mushroom head forced its way into his hole.  Joe started to ride the guy’s cock and got it deeper and deeper inside him.  “Is this how you got knocked up?  Taking strangers diseased cocks until they filled you with all of their bugs?” the guy asked Joe.  Joe moaned and replied “No… that didn’t work.  My brother knocked me up.”   He heard the guy grunt in his ear and his cock pulse inside him, filling him with more infected cum.   “Damn, boy.  Thats so hot” the guy whispered in his ear while breathing heavy.  The cock slowly pulled out of Joe’s hole and as quickly as the guy showed up, he was gone.

Joe and Kyle wandered around some more and found Mark and Eric with the other special guest.  They had the guy on a fuck bench and were spit-roasting him.  He was a sexy guy with dark caramel skin, a plump bubble butt and a desire for cock.  Mark and Eric were pounding both ends and they could see the bottom try to pull Eric in closer with his hands and Mark with his legs.  Mark let out a guttural yell and flooded the guy’s hole with his venom.   They pulled their cocks out and Mark led the guy over to the wet area and Mark and Eric hosed the guy down.  Joe looked at Kyle and they walked over and aimed their cocks at the guy and added their streams of piss.  They took turns aiming for the guys open mouth and watching the piss overflow and run down his lean, smooth body.  

Kyle leaned down and pushed the guy face down on to the piss covered floor and pushed his cock in to the guys sloppy hole.  He started to fuck and felt the streams of piss cover his and the cumslut’s bodies.  He drilled and pounded, turned on by the warm piss and the cock hungry hole.  The slut was milking his cock like a pro and Kyle felt his balls churn.  The pissing had stopped but the smell hung in the air.  He leaned down and licked the beer piss off the slut’s back.  Kyle moaned and he heard Mark yell “Knock the slut up” and Kyle slammed down and let his cum shoot inside.  Volleys of his toxic cum pumped in and mixed with the others in the guy's guts.

Kyle got up and quickly rinsed off under the sole shower head.  They left the guy laying on the floor covered in piss and sweat and the group kept touring around.  Each fucked a few guys but their balls were mostly empty.  Mark said “I think I have one more.  I want to find the other neg guy and add my load.”  Mark found him in the sling getting fucked.  He noticed the guy fucking him had a wasted look and a red wristband.   The top groaned loudly as he held the bottom’s body tight.  His body shook and Mark knew the boy was getting an AIDS load deep inside him.   The top pulled out and Mark marveled at the long thin cock, dripping with cum.  The bottom said “Thank you sir” as the top walked away and Mark took his spot.  He shoved in and felt his cock enter a sea of frothy poz cum.  He drilled the slut’s hole for several minutes until his balls were ready to shoot the last of his cum for the night.  “You ready to be a poz slut, boy?” Mark growled as he felt the cum rise.  “Yes, sir” answered the bottom as he squeezed his ass tight around Mark’s shaft.  “FUCK!” Mark screamed as he felt his cum shoot inside.

The guys decided to head back upstairs for a final beer before heading home.  As they walked out of the playroom Danny stopped them and asked how many loads they gave the neg guys.  Joe said “We gave two to the Filipino guy, one to the mixed guy” and Mark added “two to the mixed guy, one to the Filipino.”   “Good job” Danny said “I think they’ll both have red bands the next time.”  As they walked through the bar back towards their table, Mark saw several guys nod and smile when they saw their red wristbands.  Kyle stopped at the bar to order another round of beers and the bartender motioned him towards the back.  Not sure what to expect, he followed the bartender into a dark hallway and the bartender said “Give me a toxic load in my ass and the round is on me. Its gotta be quick though.”  Kyle’s cock instantly got hard again and he pulled the bartenders shorts down and pulled his cock out of the jockstrap.

Kyle kneeled, spreading the bartender’s ass cheeks apart and spitting on the hole a couple times before standing up and lining his cock up and thrusting in.  

“You like taking poz cock?” Kyle whispered in his ear as he drove his cock in with firm, deliberate strokes.  

“Only taken undetectable ones so far, yours is the first toxic one I know of” the bartender replied.  Kyle’s cock twitched and he started to fuck harder.  He heard the bartender grunt with each stroke and could feel him wince from the hard thrusts.  “Knock me up” the bartender begged and Kyle drove his cock in hard and unloaded what poz cum he had left.  Kyle pulled his cock out and told the bartender “wait here, my boyfriend has another load for you.”  Kyle slipped his cock back into his jock and hurried back to the table and told Joe where to go.

Joe walked up and found the bartender still standing against the wall, his legs spread and his shorts pulled down. Joe whispered in his ear “Sorry your Christmas gift is a day late” and then shoved his cock into the bartender’s ass.  The bartender let out a scream that he stifled quickly and pushed his ass back.  “What do you want?” Joe asked while pounding the guys hole. “Your poz cum” replied the bartender.  Joe felt someone standing next to him and turned to see Eric who was stroking his cock.  Joe slammed in hard several times until his cock started to spew his infected seed inside the bartender.  Volley after volley filled the tight hole adding to Kyle’s load.  Joe pulled out and Eric rammed his cock in.  He was all ready to shoot and told the bartender “Consider this load a tip” before burying his cock in and pumping in his charged seed.  Eric pulled out, slid the bartender’s shorts back up and then slapped his ass.  Eric stopped at the bar and the bartender quickly pulled four pints and Eric took them back to the table.  

Rehydrated, they walked back and found the car and headed back to Mark’s apartment.  Eric and Kyle slept the whole way back while Joe and Mark talked.  As they neared the apartment Mark stopped talking, leaving a very long pause before asking Joe “I hope you’ll be my best man.” 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1

[ There is a mention about escorts in this (and earlier) chapters.  From the info in the alert, I think it should be OK since its in a section of fictional stories and this story is complete fiction ]  

Part 46 - Pool time

The next few days were quiet as they recovered from their trip to San Francisco.  Joe sent a message off to Greg with several questions about the job and a separate one about meeting for fun.  He didn’t feel he could charge Greg but was unsure how to handle it.  He decided to just meet and not mention anything about money and not accept it if Greg gave it to him.  Joe’s other phone buzzed with a message and he hauled it out.  The message was from Greg.  “Let’s meet at the Palomar Hotel tomorrow.  I’ll get room.  Mind if its a group?”  Joe replied “Sounds good.  What time?  Group OK, I think. Who?”  His main phone buzzed and he had answers to most of his work questions from Greg.  While he was reading the messages his second phone buzzed and Greg’s response was “4pm.  A couple future co-workers.” 

Joe then sent a message to the intern he met on the interview before Christmas.  “Hi.  This is Joe. We met when Greg gave me the tour after my 2nd interview.  Can we talk?”   Raphi replied back a little while later “yeah. now?”

Joe walked out on the balcony and took a big hit off the joint and stubbed it out.  He called Raphi and he asked several questions about the job, the workplace, work hours, and then finally asked about the people there.

“Yeah, its the people that make this a great place to work” Raphi said.  “We work hard, but we play hard too.  Sometimes its G rated stuff - bowling, softball or sand volleyball.  Stuff like that.  But some of the people like to have more, uh, adult fun. Drinking, dancing, partying, and…” Raphi stopped.

“And?” Joe asked.

“Can I ask you a personal question, Joe?” Raphi asked nervously.

“Yeah, no problem” replied Joe.

“I think I know the answer, but I want to be sure.  Are you, uh… gay or bi?” asked Raphi.

Joe laughed and said “Yeah, I am.”

“Oh good. My gaydar has always sucked and I misinterpret guys all the time.  I can never tell if someone is just being friendly or hitting on me.  Anyway, the reason I asked is that some of the guys at work have sex parties sometimes.  I’ve heard they’re really wild.  I haven’t gone to one yet, I’ve been too nervous” Raphi said.

“My turn to ask a personal question, then” said Joe and Raphi said “Sure” in his usual, exuberant voice.

“Are you nervous because you’re a virgin?” Joe asked.

“Oh fuck no!  I lost that years ago.  I, uh, just never, uh… done it in a group” Raphi replied.

“Ah, that’s cool.  Don’t worry about it.  Maybe start small with two or three other people and then try larger groups when you’re ready.  Just remember, it can be fun to go outside your comfort zone” Joe said.

“Yeah, thanks.  I hope you decide to take the job.  You seem like a cool guy and I think it would be fun to work together.  If they’ve offered you a job then they really want you.  Its very tough to get a job there.  Most people don’t last through the first interview.  I heard they only gave four second interviews” Raphi said.

“Oh wow.  Thanks for the heads up.  I’ll be talking to you later.  Maybe we can grab coffee or a beer later in the week” Joe replied.

“Yeah, that would be cool.  Maybe you can tell me the strange place where Greg found you then, hehe” Raphi said.

Joe chuckled and said “Uh, maybe.  Bye” and hung up the phone.  

Joe and Kyle put on their swim suits and grabbed a few beers before going to the hot tub downstairs. They took their t-shirts and sandals off and slid into the hot bubbling water.  They discussed Joe’s job offer and how they wished they could be naked and fuck each other out in public.   They made comments about some of the guys laying out by the main pool and realized why Mark liked this apartment complex since it seemed that it was filled with hot guys.   They heard a noise behind them and when they turned they saw two guys setting their drinks down and getting into the other side of the tub.

They took in the sight of the newcomers who smiled back and were obviously checking Joe and Kyle out.   “Hi, mind if we join you?” asked the blond haired guy.  “No problem” Kyle replied.  The new guys tossed their towels to the side and both were wearing speedos that left little to the imagination.  The blonde guy was tall and thin and seemed to be completely shaved, with no pubic hair showing above his low cut orange speedo.  The other guy was a chocolate skinned black guy with his hair in a mohawk, a few inches taller than his friend and while also thin, had a lot of definition to his muscles.  His cock, while seemingly soft left a large bulge in his yellow swimsuit.  

“I’m Adam and this is Wes” the blond guy said and Joe introduced themselves.  Joe looked over and Adam and Wes were sitting close together with their hands underneath the bubbling water, which he assumed meant they were groping each other.   

“I don’t think I’ve seen you guys around before.  Did you guys just move in?” Wes asked.  

“We’re out visiting my brother for the holidays and thought we’d come down here and enjoy the weather and the views”  Joe replied.

“Ah, cool.  Are you two… uh… together?” Adam then asked.

“Yeah, Joe’s my boyfriend. But… we’re… uh… open” Kyle responded and then winked. 

Both Adam and Wes smiled before Adam said “We’re roommates but sometimes we play together.”  There was a minute of silence while it seemed everyone was checking each other out more thoroughly.    “Nice tattoo” Adam commented.

“Thanks. My brother got it for me as my graduation gift.  Now I just have to graduate!” Joe said with a chuckle and everyone laughed with him.  Adam and Wes started to move across the hot tub near Joe and Kyle.  Adam reached out and traced parts of the tattoo on Joe’s arm and then chest.  

“Oh, sorry.  I didn’t mean to be that rude.  I just haven’t been up close with any guys that have a tattoo and it fascinates me.  I don’t think I could stand the pain to have something like that done” Adam said.

Joe chuckled again and said “No problem, I like hot guys touching me.  The tattoo didn’t hurt too much.  Just the chest part, really, and it wasn’t too bad.”  Joe glanced over and Wes was getting close to Kyle.  He looked back and Adam was moving in to kiss Joe, so he put his arm around Adam and pulled him in.  Their lips touched and then Joe parted his lips and pressed his tongue to Adam’s lips.   The kiss got more intense and Joe heard a moan come from Kyle and Wes’s direction.  The two pairs were making out for several minutes until Adam broke the kiss and sat down next to Joe. His hand quickly made it’s way to Joe’s crotch where he found a stiff cock straining against his swimsuit.  Adam grasped Joe's cock and then stroked it slowly.

Kyle was rubbing Wes’s bulge and watching the snake grow longer and thicker until it started to crawl out of his speedo.  Kyle looked up at Wes and grinned before licking his lips.  Wes looked over at Joe and Adam who were kissing again while Adam stroked Joe’s cock underneath the water.   Wes said “We should probably go inside before we get busted again.”  Adam reluctantly ended the kiss and agreed.    Adam and Wes went back over to the other side of the tub and got out, covering their hard cocks by wrapping their towels around their waists.    Joe and Kyle started to get out of the pool doing the same and dropped their empty beer cans in the trash.  They started to walk back towards the building, with Joe and Kyle in the lead.  Once inside, they got on the elevator and Adam hit 3, for their floor.  The four walked down the hall to Adam and Wes’s apartment and went in.  

As soon as they were inside, everyone stripped off their swimsuits and Adam led everyone into his bedroom.  Joe turned Adam around and backed him up to the bed before pushing him back so he laid down on one side of the bed.   “Damn, you have another tattoo” Adam said as he tried to look closer at it. 

“Yeah I do” Joe said as he climbed on top of Adam.

“Fuck!  He’s got a third one too” exclaimed Wes as he spotted the biohazard tattoo on Joe’s calf.

“What?  Let me see!” Adam said excitedly.  Joe climbed off and then turned around, showing Adam the back of his leg.

“Oh, shit!  You’re poz, aren’t you?” Adam said.

“Yeah I am” Joe replied.  

Kyle moved back and let Wes see the tat above his cock.  “Fuck.  You too?”  Wes said.

“We can play safe” Joe said, sensing reluctance from Adam.

“I don’t care.  I’m on prep, so I’m good” Wes said.  Adam looked to be white as a ghost.

“Uh…  I… uh… don’t fuck with poz guys. Sorry” Adam said.

Joe decided to push a bit, since he really wanted to fuck Adam.  “Are you on prep?” he asked.

“No” Adam replied.

“Then you always fuck with condoms then.  Right?” Joe probed a bit more.

“No, I prefer it raw” Adam said after several seconds.

“Then its just a matter of time.  There’s lots of guys out there that don’t know they’re poz and will tell you they’re neg.  Theres even some guys that know they’re poz and will lie just to fuck you.  You’ve probably already taken poz loads and you didn’t even know it” Joe said in an almost scholarly voice.

“No, I’m really careful” Adam said.

“Dude, that’s stupid.  I’ve been telling you for over a year to get on it” Wes said as he started to move towards the door, dragging Kyle with him.

“You wouldn’t fuck with a poz guy even with a condom?” Joe asked as he looked down at Adam.

“No.  I’ve had them break before” Adam said.  Joe stepped back and started towards the door. As soon as he got out into the living room and was reaching for his swimsuit, Wes called to him and motioned him into the other bedroom.  Wes pulled them in close and said “Fuck yeah!  Now I get to get tag teamed by a couple of hot poz guys!”  

Joe looked at Kyle and then said “As long as you end up fucking both of us too.” 

“Hell, yeah!” Wes replied and the three of them moved on to the bed.  Joe moved in front of Wes and Kyle behind him and soon Wes had a cock in his throat and a tongue up his ass.  His rock hard, nine inch, thick cut cock was dripping precum almost immediately on the bed while Joe and Kyle used him.  No mention had been made about condoms and Kyle didn’t see any around.  He did spot a bottle of poppers next to a bottle of lube and quickly grabbed both of them.  He did two hits from the brown bottle and then dripped some lube on Wes’s pulsing hole.   Kyle worked his finger in and forced some lube inside.  He worked his finger in and out and then added a second finger.

Wes was moaning around Joe’s cock as his hole got opened up.  Joe was slowly fucking his cock into Wes’s mouth and then into his throat.  Joe knew that Wes was really good at sucking and deep throating cock and seemed to be enjoying every second.  He tried to pace it so that he didn’t blow his load down Wes’s throat.  He wanted to plant his load deep in that hot bubble butt.  Kyle couldn’t wait to get his cock in Wes’s hole so he pulled his fingers out and slicked up his cock with lube and moved in.  He passed the poppers to Joe and then slid his cock into the quickly closing hole.  He pushed in slowly, sinking his cock all the way in with one long stroke.  A muffled “Oh fuck yeah” came from Wes and Kyle felt Wes clamp down on his cock when he got all the way in.  

Kyle started rolling his hips and drilled his raw cock into Wes’s hungry pussy.  The harder he fucked the harder Joe’s cock got driven into Wes’s throat.  Joe and Kyle had fucked many guys like this and it never seemed to get old.  Joe’s cock was getting treated like few other times when they had spit roasted guys.  No matter how hard Kyle fucked, Wes was still using his tongue and throat to massage and pleasure his cock.  He finally had to pull his cock out of Wes’s mouth to prevent himself from cumming.  He held up the poppers to Wes’s nose and let him breathe in.  Kyle put his hands on Wes’s shoulders and forced his head into the mattress.  He got up on his feet and started to pound into Wes, his cock plunging deep into his tunnel.  His precum had been coating Wes’s insides and making it easy to fuck him hard.

Kyle began to moan as his balls tightened.  Wes started to beg in between thrusts - “Fuck yeah” “drill that ass”  “fucking breed me.”  The last one told Kyle everything he needed to know and began to feel his cock pulse as he shot his toxic seed deep inside Wes’s prep'd neg hole.  He wasn’t going to be able to knock Wes up, but it still felt good. When the shots stopped, Kyle thrust in a few more times and pulled out.  He heard a whimper from Wes, but his hole was not empty long before Joe took his turn.  Wes’s hole was slick and still gaping when Joe shoved in all the way and Wes let out a loud moan.  This was a feeling Joe loved, an eager hole filled with poz cum coating his cock. 

Joe knew he wouldn’t last long, since Wes’s oral skills had taken him to the edge several times already.  He reached forward and pulled Wes up, so they were both upright while Joe drilled his cock in.  He whispered into Wes’s ear “It feels good having that poz load inside you, doesn’t it?”   

Wes replied with a “Mmmhmm.”  

“You like taking the forbidden seed, right?” Joe continued as his hips slammed into Wes’s ass. 

“Oh yeah” Wes moaned.  

“One day you’ll stop taking the meds and let it happen, won’t you?” Joe teased and got “Mmmhmm” from Wes.

Joe was a little surprised at Wes’s response, but it turned him on even more. Four more thrusts and his cock showered Wes’s guts with another toxic load of cum.  They both yelled out when Joe’s orgasm hit and Joe held Wes tight, lightly biting his neck.  Joe and Wes slowly fell to the bed, Joe’s cock still inside Wes.   Kyle joined the two of them and they laid there recovering for several minutes.

Wes’s cock was semi hard and Kyle leaned down and began to suck on it.  He tasted the sweat and the precum that had been dripping out while they had been fucking Wes.  It quickly got rigid and filled Kyles mouth with its girth.  Wes smiled as Kyle sucked and Joe played with his nipples.  “You boys want my neg seed in those poz cunts?” Wes said and was greeted with both saying “Mmmhmm” as they continued getting Wes aroused.   Wes got up and pushed Kyle off the bed and bent him over.  He took the bottle of lube and pushed some into Kyle’s hole with a pair of fingers.  It was obvious to Kyle that this fuck wasn’t going to be gentle.  A third finger joined in and Wes twisted his fingers around, stretching Kyle open.  Wes yanked his fingers out and slapped his hard cock on Kyle’s ass.  He spread the cheeks apart and rubbed his cock up and down and then without warning jabbed it into Kyle’s hole.

“FUCK!” Kyle yelled.  This was the biggest cock that Kyle had taken in a while and Wes was just ripping into his ass.  Kyle buried his face into the bed, letting it muffle his screams.  He tried to get his body to relax but it took longer than he wanted.  After almost two dozen thrusts he got used to the brutal invasion from Wes’s cock.  His ass was burning, but it started to feel good.  He turned his head and started to moan and that seemed to spur Wes on to fuck harder and go that extra bit deeper, hitting his inner ring.  Kyle’s eyes rolled back and a new wave of pain spread through his body.   Soon, that too dissipated and Kyle’s moans returned.  Wes pounded Kyle like that for several minutes and then Kyle felt his cock get even thicker.   “UGHHH  UGGHHH  AAAAHHHHHHHHH” screamed Wes as Kyle felt his guts get filled with cum.  He couldn’t feel any pulses from Wes’s cock, it just seemed like a flood of hot cream was getting pumped into him. 

Joe stood there looking in awe of what happened to Kyle and was bracing himself for similar treatment.  Wes pulled his cock out of Kyle’s hole and a mixture of cum and blood dripped out down his balls and legs.  Kyle crawled up on to the bed and laid there face down and Wes slapped his ass.  “Thats why I love fucking poz guys.  They know how to take cock and love it rough.” Wes said.  He sat down on the bed, rubbing Kyle’s back when they heard from the doorway “Can I join in?”  It was Adam.  He was shaking and still pale.  

“Sure, bring the condoms” Joe said. 

“No. No condoms.  You’re right.  I am playing with fire and didn’t want to admit it.  At least this way I’ll know when it happens” Adam said.  

“You sure about this?  We’re not on meds” Kyle said, turning his head back towards Adam.

“Uh…  Yeah” Adam replied.

Kyle got up from the bed, feeling more cum drip down his leg and motioned Adam over.  Wes got up and moved to the other side of the bed and motioned for Joe to kneel on the bed with his ass over the edge.  Wes lubed up Joe’s hole and then tossed the bottle over to Kyle.   Adam climbed on the bed and Kyle said quietly “On your back.”  Kyle rolled Adam on to his shoulders and began to rim his hairless ass.  He  sucked Adam’s balls into his mouth, one by one, and then feasted on the tight hole.  He could still feel Adam’s body quiver but soon he also heard him moan.  Curling his tongue, he worked it into Adam’s tight hole, feeling it relax the more his tongue poked in.  Kyle brought his index finger up and slowly pushed it in, getting the spit inside.  He knew that Adam was too nervous and too tight to just use spit for lube and leaned back and dripped some of the lube over his pucker.  

Kyle’s finger slid in much easier now and he tried to get the lube in deeper.  Joe and Wes had been watching up to this point and then Wes started to lube up Joe’s ass too.  Kyle added a second finger and felt Adam loosen up and didn’t feel him shaking any more.  The moans got louder from Adam and Kyle knew he had gotten over his fear.  A third finger went in and Adam’s hole opened up nicely.  After a few quick strokes of his lubed hand on his cock, Kyle lowered Adam down and lined his cock up.  He wasn’t even sure if Adam had ever had a pierced cock in his ass, but he soon was going to.  Kyle locked his eyes on Adam’s and he saw that combination of fear and lust that he knew from every neg guy he had fucked since he converted.

Kyle slowly pushed in and felt Adam’s hole clamp down.   “You sure about this?” he asked and Adam nodded ‘yes’.   Adam took a deep breath and his hole loosened up and Kyle’s cock popped inside.  He let Adam get used to it before rocking his hips, getting his cock in deeper with each stroke.  Kyle chuckled to himself thinking that as brutal a fuck Wes had just given him, he was doing the opposite with Adam.  His strokes got longer and longer and his precum began to add to the spit and lube he had used.   Adam was staring at him, never blinking as he started slow and worked up to a full fuck.  His pubic hair was hitting against the hairless pussy and he saw a smile come across Adam’s face.  

Soon there was the slapping sound of two bodies slamming into each other as Wes was pounding Joe while Kyle fucked Adam.  Wes was holding back, trying not to scare Adam any more than he already was.  Joe was relieved that he was being spared the savage fuck that Kyle had gotten.  Groans and moans filled the room with the skin slapping sounds.  The pace seemed to pick up in spurts.  First Kyle would fuck faster and Wes would match it, then Wes would speed up and Kyle would follow suit.  Kyle knew he was close and he looked down at Adam, trying to decide whether to pull out or not when Adam said “Breed me.”   Kyle needed no more encouragement and jack rabbited his cock into Adam’s hole before slamming in deep and unleashing a huge load of charged cum inside Adam’s neg hole.

Wes heard Adam’s comment and Kyle’s subsequent orgasm and started to pound Joe’s ass hard.  Just as hard as he had Kyle’s.  Joe wasn’t prepared for it and his body recoiled from the sudden attack.  His hole gripped Wes’s shaft like a vice and it just made things more painful.  It also caused Wes to start to shoot his load deep inside Joe.   When Wes’s cock stopped throbbing and pumping his seed in, Wes pulled his cock out and stood there panting.  Kyle pulled his cock out of Adam and climbed off the bed.   Joe scooted over got between Adam’s legs and asked “You want another one?”  Adam nodded and Joe slid his rock hard cock into Adam’s creamy hole.

Kyle walked over to Wes and got on his knees and started to clean his cock of the slime from Joe and his ass.  Wes’s cock stayed hard even though he had just fucked and bred two guys.  He was fixated on Joe fucking Adam.  Joe wasn’t as gentle as Kyle was, but Adam seemed to be ok with it.    Joe pushed Adam back and folded him up, getting better leverage to drill into his neg cunt.  His long strokes sometimes got too long and he pulled all the way out and drove right back in, causing a gasp to come from Adam.  The cum from Kyle kept Adam lubed up and the force of Joe’s cock was pushing some of the creamy goodness out and around the base of Joe’s cock.  

“You want my load too?” asked Joe as he started to fuck harder.  Kyle stopped sucking to hear Adam’s response.  

“Fuck yeah, breed me too!” yelled Adam. 

Joe slowed down and slammed in, waited a moment then slowly pulled back before doing it again.  Joe looked deep into Adam’s blue eyes and gave one final shove, leaving his cock in deep as his balls pumped his virus laden cum into Adam’s unprotected hole.  He pulled back half way and drove his cock back in, feeling a few more spurts shoot inside.  He leaned forward and kissed Adam deeply before leaning back and pulling his cock out.  Adam stretched his legs out and laid there on Wes’s bed and said “That was fuckin’ hot.  I can’t believe I actually did it.”

• Like 15
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 2

• Moderators
10 hours ago, chi4loads said:

[ There is a mention about escorts in this (and earlier) chapters.  From the info in the alert, I think it should be OK since its in a section of fictional stories and this story is complete fiction ]  

Moderator's Note: Fiction about escorts is fine. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

how the hell does anyone keep all these guys straight  lol  im lost with who did who when where and how lol   great job   dont know how  but great

12 hours ago, bbboffer said:

how the hell does anyone keep all these guys straight  lol  im lost with who did who when where and how lol   great job   dont know how  but great

Somewhere in the thread there is a list of all the guys, but as you said the story keeps getting deeper, and the list probably needs updated.

13 hours ago, bbboffer said:

47 minutes ago, tighthole64 said:

Somewhere in the thread there is a list of all the guys, but as you said the story keeps getting deeper, and the list probably needs updated.

The list is at the end of page 11.  There are only three or four new characters to add.  I'll update it when there's more.

My formula has been to mostly have the main characters (Mark, Joe, Kyle) have fun with a new guy or two, and occasionally develop those characters when I find them interesting (i.e. Steven, Ric, Greg).  I'm actually trying not to create too many "regular" characters, but sometimes its better to have a familiar face add to the fun.  It seems from comments that some readers seem to have their favorites though.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Your formula does it for me! I return regularly to read about the next pozzing adventure.  (I am stroking and cumming with every new chapter! Thank you...?) I hope you will have Raphi (?) from Joe's interview overcome his fear of group sex with the guys before ending the story...?

• Like 1

Part 47 - Boning for a Job

Joe spent the morning talking with Kyle about the job.  He was worried that Kyle would be reluctant to go to California with him if he didn’t have a job out there too.  If Joe had to choose, he would choose Kyle over a job, but he really wanted both.    Plus, he would be close to Mark and he really enjoyed their renewed connection.  Kyle insisted that he take the job.  The pay was good enough to support both of them and he would look for jobs in the area both before and after they graduated.   Joe called an uber to get to the hotel to meet Greg and whoever else he had invited.  It was a little more complicated than he had planned on, but decided to enjoy the time.  

Joe had gotten a text message with the room number and he walked through the elegant lobby to the elevators.  He got off on the sixth floor and went to room 609 and knocked.  The door opened and Greg was standing there in just a jockstrap.  Joe walked in and set his backpack down and as soon as he stood up, Greg had him up against the wall and his tongue diving for his throat.  Greg’s hands lowered and then slipped behind Joe and then gripped his butt cheeks.  Greg pulled him up and carried him to the bed and then leaned over, laying Joe down.  Greg climbed on top, pinning Joe’s hands to the bed.  “Hey there, sexy.  I’ve missed you.”

“I missed you too” said Joe and added  “How have you been doing, now that you’re all charged up?”

“Well, that flu sucked big time. After that, I felt great. And every time I breed a guy I feel even better” Greg said.

“Good, I was hoping you would share once you were toxic.  That was part of the deal, right?” asked Joe.

“Yeah, it was and I’ve been doing my best.  I’ve bred a few dozen guys.  Not sure if I’ve tagged any yet, though” Greg replied.

“It will happen, don’t worry.  I thought you said there was going to be a group today” Joe said, looking up at Greg.

“Yeah, that’s later.  I wanted some time with you alone.  Save your loads though, they need to be used on the guests and you already got me, hehe.”

“Ok, but now you have me curious who these guys are” Joe said.

“Shhh, you’ll find out soon enough.  Now suck my cock” Greg said sternly.

Joe rolled over and nibbled his way down Greg’s body and swallowed his cock to the base with one gulp.  He sucked Greg’s cock before moving to his balls, careful not to get Greg too worked up and let him waste his load.  While Greg was firmly in control, this meeting was a lot more sensuous than their previous two sessions.  They spent more time cuddling and kissing and even when Greg fucked Joe, it was not as intense.  Joe hoped that Greg wasn’t getting attached to him.  He liked Greg and was appreciative of him following through with the job, but he always was careful about clients getting too close.  Greg’s alarm went off and he slowly pulled his cock out of Joe’s ass.

“Damn, I could do this forever, but the other guys are going to be here soon” Greg said.  Greg went over to his clothes that were neatly stacked in the dresser and pulled out a stack of cash.  He peeled off $1000 and handed it to Joe.

“Greg, I can’t take your money.  You’ve paid me a hundred times over by getting me a job” Joe said.

“Take the money.  Until you start working for my company, you are still a student.  You’re going to need to pay the bills until you graduate and maybe longer.  Now, don’t say too much about our previous meetings to the guys that show up today.  As far as they are concerned, we met when I was visiting your campus and you happened to be one of our interviewees.  We fucked on a hookup before the interview.  Nothing more. OK?” Greg said seriously.

Joe sighed and put the money in his jeans pocket.  “Yes, sir.  You’re the boss” he said to Greg.

“Speaking of which… Have you considered our offer?” Greg asked.

“Is this really the time to talk about this?  Naked in a hotel room?” Joe joked.

“Well, it won’t be official unless you have the offer letter signed here, but I’m curious” Greg said.

Joe reached into his backpack and handed Greg the offer letter.  “Consider it accepted” Joe said.

Greg took the letter and quickly looked it over before putting it in the dresser, then turning to Joe and hugging him.  Greg said to Joe “Thanks and welcome to the insane asylum.  You made a good decision.  Though it might make the next hour or so a bit interesting.”  Just then there was a knock at the door.  Greg went over and opened it and let a guy in.

“I see you’ve already started, Greg” a vaguely familiar voice said.

Joe turned and saw the goth guy from his interview walk into the room.  As soon as Patrick saw Joe standing there naked he stopped and said “What the fuck?  Greg, what’s going on here?”

Greg laughed and said “I told you I had a surprise.  I think you remember Joe.  He’s going to help us out on our project.  You sometimes say our employees fuck us over and he’s going to do his best today.  Joe, you remember Patrick.  He’s going to be your boss in a few months, but today he’s your bitch.”

Joe felt his stomach flip flop a few times and couldn’t remember ever being so nervous.  Patrick looked up and down at Joe and licked his lips.  “You look a hell of a lot hotter without those clothes on.  You should have been naked at your interview and I would have hired you on the spot” Patrick said.   After a pause he continued “I figured you were gay if Greg was raving about you.  You’re not like the guys he usually picks up, though, but I figured he had hooked up with you the way he went on.  Are you’re the one that did him?”

Joe took a deep breath and didn’t really want to answer the question.  It really wasn’t anyones business besides Greg and him.  Thankfully Greg interrupted and said “Let’s just say it happened on that trip.  As you can see from the tattoos, Joe doesn’t hide his current status.  He’s nice and potent and perfect for today’s fun.”

Patrick circled around Joe looking at all of his body and noticing both the ink and the steel.  “Do you take that out to fuck?” he asked Joe.

“Nope.  I just stretched it up a size so its got more mass” Joe said with a smile.  There was another knock at the door and Greg motioned for the other two to stay quiet and move around the corner.  Greg opened the door and said “I was starting to get worried that you had decided to not go through with it.”

Another familiar voice said “I’m sorry sir.  I’ve been down the hall trying to get the nerve to come in.”

“If you’re not ready, I understand.  There’s no going back. You can leave now, but you know what the deal is” Greg said.    

“Yes, sir.  I am ready.”

“Good. Then come in and meet the other guys.  One is like you and the other is going to help you two on your quest” Greg said as he walked into the room.   Raphi walked into the room and gasped as he saw Patrick and Joe.  His eyes darted back and forth between the two and Joe could see a new wave of panic take over Raphi.  Greg came up behind him and massaged his shoulders, trying to get him to calm down.

“So, Patrick and Raphi want to get charged up. Each has their own reasons, but I told them that I could help.  Joe here is poz and toxic.  So am I.  We’re going to give you our loads and hopefully we will get you both converted.  I know that we all work together, so it might be awkward, but this is not a company event.  We are just guys meeting to fuck” Greg said as he started to pull Raphi’s shirt off.  Joe started to help Patrick undress and soon all four were naked.  Joe looked over Patrick’s naked body and saw a skinny, pale guy.  He was a couple inches taller than Joe and naturally smooth. His cock was like his body, pale, long and thin. His straight dark hair hung over his head, covering his eyes and there was a matching trimmed bush around his cock.  

He looked over and saw Raphi standing next to Greg and the difference was startling.  Raphi was a a few inches shorter than Joe, not skinny but not muscled.  He was latino and had perfect light brown skin with a dark trail that ran from mid chest down to his cock and a light covering of black hair over his pecs.  His lower half was pretty hairy and his cock seemed to be a growing uncut six inches.

Joe and Patrick took one side of the king bed and Greg led Raphi to the other side.  Joe grabbed his backpack and pulled out a few items and tossed them on the bed.  He dug around and pulled out a fresh bottle of poppers and took a hit before passing the bottle to Patrick.   After Patrick took two long hits, he passed the bottle to Greg. Joe looked Patrick in the eye and said quietly “Do you really want this?  There’s no guarantee, but I have a good track record.” 

Patrick leaned in and kissed Joe deeply and whispered “Yeah I do.  I want to knock my cheating boyfriend up.  The fucker has kept me from playing around and now I want revenge.”

Joe smiled and looked back at Patrick “I hope I don’t regret this in a few months.”

“Don’t worry, I keep playtime and work time separate.  Now, lets see if all of Greg’s raves about you are true” Patrick said as he dropped to his knees and began to suck Joe’s half hard cock.   Joe’s cock reacted quickly and Joe knew that his future boss was really skilled at sucking cock.  He had no problem taking it all the way and didn’t gag with the piercing in his throat.  His cock had a thick coating of throat slime all over it and Joe wanted to feel Patrick’s ass suck his cock in.  He stood there getting sucked and started thinking of ways to ensure Patrick got pozzed.   He had taken the bottle brush out of his backpack for the trip and wondered what he might have in his bag to replace it and then grinned.

He pulled Patrick up and saw Raphi’s face buried in Greg’s crotch.  He whispered to Patrick “Want me to brush your hole?” and saw Patrick’s eyes get big before he nodded slowly.  Joe reached down and rifled through the bag and came out with his travel toothbrush and pushed Patrick onto the bed on his knees.  Joe stuffed one of Patrick’s socks into his mouth before going to work.  He knew this was going to hurt, but he slowly inserted the brush into Patrick’s anal cavity.  He pushed in and out while twisting the brush around and he could hear the muffled screams from Patrick.  Greg looked over and grinned, remembering how Joe had tortured his hole.  Joe spent a few more minutes prepping Patrick’s hole before pulling the brush out.  There wasn’t a white bristle left and Joe made sure that Patrick saw the result.  Joe pulled the sock out and shoved the toothbrush into Patrick’s mouth.  

Joe’s cock was dripping and he saw a trickle of blood run out of Patrick’s hole.  He spat on the hole and then slowly inserted his rigid penis into Patrick’s destroyed pussy.  Once his balls were against Patrick’s, he ground his hips forcing his cock around inside Patrick.  Then Joe began pounding in.  He had no intention of this being a gentle fuck.  Suddenly the bed bounced as Greg threw Raphi on to the bed on his back.  Greg reached over and pulled the toothbrush out of Patrick’s mouth and roughly jabbed it into Raphi’s cunt.   Raphi’s tried to stifle his screams but was only partially successful.  Greg reamed the boy’s hole while Joe was drilling Patrick.  Joe wasn’t sure what was lubing his cock, but it was probably a mixture of precum and blood.

The bed shook as Greg rammed his cock into Raphi’s hole and more stifled screams filled the room.    Patrick felt like a doe in a nature documentary about the rut.  Joe was his buck and was intent on knocking him up.  The pain was very present but this is what he was here for.  Greg was right, Joe really knew how to fuck and as rough as it was he was enjoying every second and his moans told Joe that.  Most guys that had fucked him never had this intensity or variety during the fuck.   He felt Joe’s breath on the back of his neck and moaned louder. He felt Joe’s teeth bite in gently and knew he was probably getting close.  Patrick worked his ass muscles, milking Joe’s cock, getting Joe even closer.  With a grunt, Joe unleashed a huge load of his toxic seed into Patrick’s battered hole.  Joe’s chest was on Patrick’s pale, sweaty back and as the last pulses from his cock ended he heard Patrick say “Fuck, that was amazing.   Greg, you weren’t shitting me.”

Joe chuckled and then slowly pulled out.  The bed was still shaking as Greg was pounding Raphi mercilessly.  Raphi was whimpering and Joe could see the tears run down his face.  He hoped that it was from pain and not from him being pressured to get pozzed.  Greg slowed his fuck down, but the thrusts got even stronger.  Both Raphi and Greg grunted for the last few strokes until Greg exploded inside Raphi’s wrecked hole.  Patrick was cleaning Joe’s cock, licking up the blood and cum and bathing his balls in spit.  Greg wiped his cock off with a towel and moved around to the other side of the bed.  He pushed Joe aside and pulled Patrick off the edge of the bed so he was bent over, his feet on the floor and shoved his cock in.

Joe went over behind Raphi and pulled him on to the floor and down on to his knees.  He wanted to give him a rest before breeding him and wanted his balls to have more time to recharge.  Raphi sucked and licked Joe’s cock, almost like making love to it.  Joe quickly realized that this kind of fuck wasn’t really his scene.  He figured that Greg had wrecked his hole enough and he just needed to add his strain to Raphi’s cunt and let the bug seep into his blood from there.  He pulled Raphi up to the bed and rolled him on to his knees.  Raphi reached back and spread his butt cheeks and Joe knew he was ready.  With his cock coated in spit he lined it up and slowly slid in to the ravaged hole.  He heard Raphi groan and knew he was still pretty sore from Greg’s brushing and rough fuck.  He worked up the speed and length of his strokes and soon felt Raphi getting into the fuck.  He was pushing back on to Joe’s cock as Joe thrust in and he started to feel Raphi squeeze his ass muscles around Joe’s cock.  

Joe heard Greg pounding Patrick just like he had Raphi.  Patrick was grunting with the occasional scream when Greg really jabbed his cock in.  The bed was once again bouncing and both Raphi and Patrick seemed like rag dolls on a vibrating table.  Joe started to hear Raphi talk and his voice started to get louder.  “Oh fuck yeah, breed me please.  Poz my neg ass up.”  Joe knew that now he could fuck with full force and he did.  He hammered Raphi’s hole and felt him clamp down on his shaft tightly.  Joes balls started to tingle and he knew it was about time to give Raphi his second toxic load of the day.   He grabbed Raphi’s shoulders and drove his cock in deep, holding it there as the pulses spewed his infected seed into the once neg body.  The moans from Raphi turned Joe on and his orgasm lasted longer than he expected.

Greg began to shoot when he heard Joe’s moan from shooting his load.  Patrick grunted with each thrust of Greg’s cock, each one showering the insides of his hole with poz semen.  Greg pulled out and slapped Patricks ass and then went into the bathroom.  Joe collapsed on the bed and heard the shower go on.  The three of them laid on the bed panting for several minutes.  Greg came out of the bathroom, got dressed and walked out of the room without saying another word.  

The awkward silence that followed was broken by Patrick.  “I guess he’s not that into it” Patrick said and neither Joe or Raphi knew how to respond.  Raphi rolled over next to Joe and started to stroke his chest.  Patrick looked over and then did the same on the other side of Joe. “That was one of the best fucks I’ve had in a long time” Patrick told Joe.  

Joe put his arms around both guys and said “Thanks.  I hope you guys were serious about wanting to get pozzed.”

Raphi spoke first and said “I’m scared, but yeah I am.”

Patrick said “I already told you I was.  I’m just trying to figure out how to get you to breed my boyfriend” and laughed.

“If you really want revenge, I think its better if you do it” Joe told Patrick.

“Yeah, you’re probably right.  And Raphi, the fear is part of what makes it so exciting” Patrick said.

“I guess you’re right.  I was so turned on when I felt the cum shoot inside me.  And feeling it inside me right now, knowing what is happening has my dick so hard it hurts” Raphi said and he started to move down Joe’s body.  Joe felt Raphi’s warm mouth engulf his cock and he moaned. Joe’s cock stiffened and Raphi started sucking harder and bobbing on his shaft.

“Got any more seed in those balls, Joe?” Patrick asked as he leaned over and started to suck and bite Joe’s nipples. 

“Yeah, but I’m gonna need a little while to let them fill back up” Joe replied.  He enjoyed feeling Raphi nurse on his cock and got an idea on how to dump his next load.  “Patrick, are you vers?” Joe asked.

“Yeah, why?” Patrick responded.  

“You up for fucking Raphi while I breed your ass?  You’ll get your cock coated with our poz jizz and if you let me scrape it up a bit  we can give the bug another way in” explained Joe.  He looked over and Patrick had an evil grin on his face.   “Climb up and feed me that fuckstick” Joe said.   Patrick straddled his chest and Raphi moved between Joe's legs.   Joe licked the tip of Patrick’s cut cock and took it in deeper as Patrick pushed in.  It started out just like any good blowjob with Joe’s tongue exploring and probing around and his lips moving up and down the shaft.  Joe closed his jaw a bit and his teeth scraped along the flesh of Patrick’s cock.  It was gentle at first and then Patrick started to fuck Joe’s face harder. With a little more pressure, Joe’s teeth were digging in to Patrick’s cock.  The harder he went down, the harder Patrick plowed his face.  

Patrick put his hands around the back of Joe’s head and really started to fuck his face.  He even jabbed to the sides and Joe’s molar’s dug into the head of his cock.  Joe really wasn’t expecting Patrick to get into it like he did, but with the coppery taste from blood and the salty precum taste mixing, he knew that Patrick’s cock was ready for a poz cum bath.   Patrick slowly pulled his cock out of Joe’s mouth and looked down, seeing the roughed up sections on the shaft and several deep scrapes on the head, both getting darker as the blood rushed to the surface.  He knew his cock would be sore for a few days but felt strangely turned on.  Patrick got off of Joe’s chest and Joe pulled his cock out of Raphi’s mouth, garnering a whimper from the boy.  

Raphi was pushed forward on the bed and up on his hands and knees.  Patrick moved in behind him and wasted no time in sliding his cock into Raphi’s cum lubed hole.  Joe realized that this was not the first time Patrick had done this and was planted deep in Raphi’s ass, waiting for Joe to penetrate him.  Joe watched his spit covered cock descend into Patrick’s puffy hole and thrusted in hard the last few inches.  He heard a combined “Fuck yeah” from both of the guys in front of him.  Joe pulled back until just his cock head was inside Patrick.  He knew Patrick’s cock was at least an inch longer than his, though thinner, and this position should be perfect for Patrick to fuck himself on Joe’s cock and then drive back into Raphi.

Patrick began to rock back and forth, taking Joe’s cock in until he felt Joe’s thighs against his ass and then shoving his scraped up cock into the cum filled confines of Raphi’s cunt.  He picked up speed and occasionally gyrated his hips.  Joe’s hands rested on Patrick’s hips to steady himself and to give him a brace for the times he would slam in when Patrick was ramming into Raphi.  He could even feel Raphi push back to meet Patrick’s thrusts and it seemed they all were enjoying a perfectly orchestrated three way.  The bed was rocking and all three guys were either moaning or grunting.  Patrick began to fuck harder and with each thrust in, he squeezed his ass around Joe’s cock which started to swell.   Patrick slammed into Raphi, grabbing his shoulders and holding him firmly just as his cock began to shoot ropes of neg cum into Raphi’s hungry hole.  Joe felt the orgasm milk his own cock and it was only a few seconds later that Joe hammered Patrick’s hole a few more times before pumping a third toxic load into his ass.

The three stayed in position until all of the bodies stopped shaking and cum had been fully deposited into both asses and the bed cover.  Joe pulled out and collapsed on the bed and Patrick soon did the same.  Raphi moved between them and started to clean both of their cocks, sucking up the cum mixture before looking up at both guys with a huge grin.  They rested for a short while before getting up and rinsing off in the shower.  They got dressed and cleaned the room up a bit, but the bed was a cum and spit soaked mess.  

“Thanks.  That was a lot of fun.  Its going to take a few weeks to see if you two were successful and I don’t know about Raphi, but I’d like to do it again before you go back home.  We can leave Greg out of it next time, though”  Patrick said.  

“Hell, yeah!  I’m up for it” Raphi said enthusiastically.

Patrick wrote down his number on slip of paper and handed it to Joe saying “Call me about the job, at least.  Or sex…  Or both.” 

They walked out of the room and Joe hopped in the cab outside the front of the hotel and took the short ride back to Mark’s apartment.  Half way through the trip his phone buzzed.  He read the message from Greg.  “Sorry for bailing.  Realized I don’t like watching you fuck other guys.”    “Shit” muttered Joe hoping the driver hadn’t heard him swear.  

• Like 12
  • Upvote 10