A Brother in Trouble

Part 66 - Cum Again?

It was a nice spring day but Steven was trapped in a lecture hall.   Two hundred of his closest classmates listening and typing or scribbling down notes of a boring economics lecture.  He felt his phone vibrate and a few minutes more he got the reminder.   Ryan knew his schedule so unless it was an emergency knew not to disturb him.  A few more minutes and his phone vibrated again.  “Shit!” he said to himself.  As discreetly as he could, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and saw the notifications.  Two messages from Mr. Snyder.  “Double shit!” he said silently.  He opened the messages and read:

2:37:  I need your services tonight.  7pm.

2:41:  You have the night off from the restaurant

“Oh fuck.  What is happening now?” Steven thought.  It had been five days since his last meeting with Mr. Snyder and his boy, but it was a Monday night and the restaurant would be slow.  He typed out “ok.  where do I meet driver?”  A few seconds later he got a response - “In front of your apartment.”  Steven had never said where he had lived and the two previous times he had gone to Mr. Snyder’s house he was picked up in front of the restaurant.  Obviously Mr. Snyder knew more about Steven than he thought.    He finished the class and then texted Ryan and told him about the messages.

“Steven, he has a lot of contacts around town.  He probably knows everything about you.  He even knew you were mostly a top, since he wanted you to fuck him at the first meeting” Ryan said when they met up at the apartment.  Steven had confided in Ryan about the two meetings and what happened at both.  Mr. Snyder had told him not to tell anyone about it, but Steven trusted his boyfriend completely and Ryan had promised not to tell anyone else.   Ryan got ready for work and walked over to the restaurant alone, something he hadn’t done in a while.  He felt lonely without Steven by his side, but he hoped that Steven would be all over him later when they got home.

Ryan walked into he restaurant and clocked in.  The manager walked up and said “Your buddy has some pretty powerful friends.  I let him off tonight, but if he continues to be called away, he won’t be working here much longer.  You will be working both yours and his jobs tonight.”   Ryan nodded and replied “OK, I will let him know.  I don’t think it was his choice, though.”   It was a double punch, since Ryan had to do twice as many tables and the other wait staff was pissed at him since he was getting twice the tips.   They would be no help to him at all.

Steven showered, cleaned out and was dressed by 6:45pm.  He popped a little blue pill and waited nervously before he walked downstairs a few minutes before 7pm.   He waited only a few seconds and the familiar big silver SUV pulled up.   The driver opened the door for him and he got inside.  When he got to Mr. Snyder’s house, he walked up to the front door and wondered who would greet him this time - Mr. Snyder or Will or maybe someone else.   He rang the bell and a few seconds later, Mr. Snyder opened the door.

“Welcome, boy.  I am glad you came tonight.  Follow me” Mr. Snyder said.  Steven followed him through the hall to the doorway that he went through the previous time.  They went down the stairs and hallway to the same room.  Steven followed him in and found Will on the cross, his hands and ankles locked down.  He saw four lashes on his back, each having drawn blood at some point but were starting to scab over.

“We had an issue after our last session.  I would have preferred you to have kept your secret hidden, but Will here is quite observant” Mr. Snyder said.  “He unfortunately told a few of the other boys and two of them left.  I guess my benevolence and promise to care for them was not enough.  The others, while scared, are willing to follow through.”

Steven nodded, realizing that Mr. Snyder knew of his status before their first meeting.

“As you can see, I had to punish Will for his indiscretion.  As I warned you, I will not tolerate anyone talking about our meetings to others.   Now,  I want you to give me one more dose of your demon seed” Mr. Snyder said as he removed his robe and climbed on the fuck bench.

Steven’s mouth was dry at the sight of Will.   With the comment from Mr. Snyder, he realized that his services would probably not be needed after that night.  He took his clothes off and approached Mr. Snyder.  There was a small bottle of lube under the bench and he picked it up and applied some to his stiffening cock.  He dripped some onto Mr. Snyder’s hole and worked it in with two fingers.  He grabbed the elder’s hips and rested the tip of his cock on the hole.  Looking down, he saw a large rash on Mr. Snyder’s back and he was sweating already.  He reached forward and put his hands around the sides of Mr. Snyder’s neck and felt the swollen glands.

Steven smiled and slammed his now hard cock into Mr. Snyder’s pussy.   He heard a loud grunt but ignored it.  Mr. Snyder may be rich and powerful, but Steven knew he now owned his ass.  It was his bug that would now haunt Mr. Snyder forever.  The grin on his face was large and getting larger, just as the thrusts got longer and harder.  He could feel Mr. Snyder trying to slide away from the assault Steven was making on his ass, but Steven pulled him back on his outward strokes.  Their bodies slapped together and he almost wished that Will could watch him pound his master’s hole.  Steven couldn’t remember his cock leaking as much as it was now and soon it almost sounded like he was fucking a cum filled hole.

He moved his hips around, forcing his cock to jab into different parts of Mr. Snyder’s chute. He could see Mr. Snyder’s back covered in sweat and his chest heave from Steven’s onslaught.  He pulled out and shoved three fingers in, twisting them around roughly and gouging his fingernails in.  After a half dozen twists he drove his cock back in and hammered away until he could feel the load start to rise.  He ended with three slow slams into the abused pussy and then the shots of toxic seed invaded Mr. Snyder’s ass once again.  Each throb of his cock added another dose of his virus, making sure that Mr. Snyder would never shoot another neg load.  Steven leaned over his back, feeling the fevered skin against his own and whispered “Welcome to the club.”

He unceremoniously pulled his cock out of Mr. Snyder’s pussy and looked for a rag.  He heard the gasps and wheezing from Mr. Snyder followed by a raspy cough.   “Thank you Steven for your gift.  I would like you to rest a moment and then give Will as many loads as you can muster.”   Steven chuckled and let the cum drip off his cock on to the floor.  He rested about ten minutes, looking back and forth between Will and his master.  It was an uncomfortable silence, but they really had nothing to talk about. He walked over and looked Will over.  The skin was broken where the leather had slammed against his skin and the red abrasion was at least two inches wide on each of the four wounds.  He wondered if the resulting scar would ever fully heal on the boy’s formerly unblemished skin.

His hand hovered over the marks and he could feel the heat emanating from them.  It wasn’t as hot as Mr. Snyder’s skin currently was, but he knew it was a matter of time until Will would experience the flu too.    He leaned in to Will and whispered “You’ll be poz soon, just like me.  Don’t fear it.  Enjoy your new found power and freedom.”  He pressed his cock between the butt cheeks and pushed in.  He felt Will relax his hole and his cum covered fuck stick slid into the tight hole.  He tried not to touch his chest against Will’s back to spare him further agony, so he put his hands on his shoulders and started to rock his hips.  He could hear Will whimper and sob as his cock drove in and out of his boi hole.  In only a few minutes, he was pounding away, his body bouncing off the firm butt.

Steven leaned in and whispered “Tell me what you want.”  He heard a couple more sobs and then a mumble.   “What?  I couldn’t hear that” Steven said back quietly.

“Poz me with your cum” Will whimpered.

Steven fucked a little harder but hearing the words from Will was enough to trigger his orgasm.  Steven pushed in deep and then felt his cock pulse as the infected jizz flooded Will’s abused cunt.   He stood there as the shots faded and left his hard dick-pill enhanced cock inside.  It kept the cum from escaping and Steven loved the feeling of Will’s hole wrapped around his stiff cock.  He rested there, the heavy breaths on Will’s neck soon tempered back to normal and the body contact seemed to have soothed Will down. The sobs were gone and there were just slow, deliberate breaths.   He knew that Mr. Snyder’s eyes were watching every move he made, but he really didn’t care.  This was about his enjoyment as much as it was about Mr. Snyder’s desire to watch his sub get pozzed.   

Steven started to rock his hips again and he heard Will gasp.  He figured he would be able to dump one more load into Will.  It wouldn’t be a large load, but one more couldn’t hurt.  As he got into a full stroke fuck, he heard Will moan instead of whimper.   He fucked faster and then slower, slow and hard and then slow and gentle but he could only last so long.  He hammered away for a few minutes and just as he thought he was going to shoot, he felt Will’s hole spasm around his cock.  He knew that Will was shooting one of his last neg loads hands free with a toxic poz cock about to breed him again.  Steven swore that the cum was being sucked out of his balls by Will’s orgasm.  There were four or five spurts of charged seed that shot into Will, but that was all his body had at the moment.  Part of him wished he could stay for several more hours and add a few more loads to Will's cunt, but realized that he was better off ending this now.

Steven pulled out after both of them recovered and spotted a butt plug next to the cross.  He pushed it into the throbbing hole, sealing in all of his juices to soak in and become part of Will.   He walked over and presented his cum covered cock to Mr. Snyder who was still laying on the bench and he half heartedly started to lick it clean.  Steven put his hand on his head and pushed in deeper and then started to fuck his face.  After a few minutes, Steven was satisfied that his cock was clean enough and pulled out.  “Thank you sir.   It has been a pleasure and I hope you got everything you wanted” Steven said as he started to put his clothes on.   

“Thank you Steven.  The driver will have your payment” Mr. Snyder replied.

Steven found his way out and walked up to the SUV.   He figured this would be the last time and he was both glad it was over and sad that the easy money was no longer his for the taking.  He climbed in back and the driver closed the door.  They drove back to Steven’s apartment and he grabbed the envelope off the seat.  The door opened and Steven got out.   “I hope you enjoyed your night, sir” said the driver and he walked into the apartment building.

Ryan was flying from table to table to kitchen to bar to table.  He had only gotten through half of his shift and was exhausted.  He seemed to have a couple minutes to get a drink and rest a moment.  He gulped down three glasses of water and was still thirsty.  One of the busboys came up and said to him quietly “You look really hot when you’re sweaty.”  Ryan did a double take and looked back at the guy.  He never had thought the guy was gay and he had worked with him for two years.  He smiled back at the guy and said “I prefer to sweat from other activities than this.”  He heard the bell ding indicating another order was ready and he assumed it was probably one of his, so his break was over and he headed back to the kitchen.  The second half of his shift was a little slower and when the last table left he slumped into a chair.

“Still got work to do, Ryan” the manager said.  His brief break over, he finished up his duties and finally walked out the back door.  Leaning next to a car was the busboy from earlier.  Ryan was tired and the last thing on his mind right now was fucking a bi-curious busboy.  The guy motioned him over and handed him a lit joint.  Ryan took a hit and passed it back.  “You want to show me your favorite way to sweat?” the guy asked Ryan.

“Lenny, I doubt you could take it.  Have you ever been fucked by a guy?  I thought you were straight” Ryan replied.

“Yeah I have.  I don’t limit myself to chicks or guys. I like both.  You haven’t seen me checking you out the past couple years?  I’m hurt” Lenny said with a chuckle.

“Why tonight?  Cant you see I’m beat?” Ryan asked.

“Well, your friend Steven wasn’t here tonight, so I thought I might have a chance.  All ya gotta do is bend over, drop your pants and let me do all the work” Lenny said.

“You’re fuckin’ nuts.  The only guy that fucks me is Steven.  With any other guy, I’m the top” Ryan said.

“Uh…  I guess, for you, I would take it.  I’ve wanted to fuck with you a long time” Lenny answered.

Ryan sighed.  He figured that Steven had been fucking all night long and would probably not want to fool around when he got home.  He looked at Lenny and his puppy dog eyes and said “Ok, where.  We gotta make it a quickie though.”

Lenny’s eyes lit up and he motioned for Ryan to follow him.  Ryan followed him to the back of the parking lot next to a shed and Lenny unbuttoned his pants.   “Where? Here? Uh…  I dunno” said Ryan.

Lenny pushed his pants and underwear down and bent over the trunk of a car.  “Here.  You just gotta be quiet” he said.

Ryan rolled his eyes and then looked at the hot ass bent over just begging to be fucked.  “You got a condom?” Ryan asked.

“No, man.  I fuck bare.  I won’t get pregnant, I promise” Lenny said.

Ryan laughed and shook his head.  “You may get pregnant if I breed you” Ryan thought to himself.   Ryan’s cock had sprung to life as soon as he saw how eager Lenny was to get fucked.  He pulled his cock out and stroked it completely hard.  He spit down on the shaft and rubbed it in and then moved behind Lenny.  He pulled his ass apart and spit on the hole.   He figured Lenny probably wasn’t prepared to get fucked and this wasn’t going to be the cleanest of fucks.   Rather than get some shit on his fingers, let his cock push the spit inside.   He dropped two gobs on the hole and worked it just inside with the tip of his cock.  He added two more and then pressed in.   “Breathe deep and relax, Lenny” Ryan whispered.

He nudged his cock over and over until he felt the hole start to open.  He rocked a little harder and felt the head pop inside.   “Oh, fuck” Lenny said wearily.    Ryan knew that Lenny’s hole was tight and he was really gonna feel this fuck for a day or two.   Ryan pumped his cock in a few times, pulled out and added more spit.   Ryan pushed his cock back inside and began to work it in deeper.  He could tell Lenny was in pain, but he wanted to fuck, cum and get out of there before they got caught.   The strokes got longer and with a hard shove, felt his pubes against Lenny’s ass.  “Fuck!” Lenny quietly yelled out.   “Shhh” Ryan said, holding his cock deep in Lenny’s cunt.   After a minute, he really started fucking Lenny.  It was gentle for the first minute, but Ryan was giving almost all seven inches of his cut cock and he got harder with each stroke.  He was trying not to slam into Lenny’s ass for fear of the noise, but other than that is was full strokes.

The risk of getting caught had excited Ryan more than he thought it would.  It had been less than ten minutes since his cock first got inside Lenny, but Ryan needed to cum.  He fought it off for another minute, but then shoved all the way in and felt his cum shoot with an intensity that he hadn’t had in a while.  Gobs of diseased cream plastered the walls of Lenny’s colon and when the shots subsided, Ryan fucked his cock a few more times to make sure every surface was covered.   He pulled his cock out and saw Lenny still leaning over the car, panting.  There was a large blob of cum on the ground where Lenny had shot his own load sometime during the fuck.  Ryan laughed and  pulled up his underwear and let it soak up the cum on his cock.  He zipped his pants and said “Thanks dude.  Let me know if its a boy or girl” and walked towards the apartment.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 2

Cool hot new chapters. 

If you decide to continue with the castration / mutilation storyline, can you give fair warning before whatever chapter it might be in? It’s a big mood killer and I find it disturbing. Not judging, I just don’t think it’s something anyone deserves and freaks me out personally. Thanks! I do enjoy 99% of your writing, so the above really isn’t meant as a diss.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Moderators
22 hours ago, lookinaround13 said:

Cool hot new chapters. 

If you decide to continue with the castration / mutilation storyline, can you give fair warning before whatever chapter it might be in? It’s a big mood killer and I find it disturbing. Not judging, I just don’t think it’s something anyone deserves and freaks me out personally. Thanks! I do enjoy 99% of your writing, so the above really isn’t meant as a diss.

Moderator’s Note: I would ask you to please instead spin off that storyline into a new thread if you decide to come back to it. I can help you with links between the two stories if you wish. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 6/15/2018 at 2:09 AM, lookinaround13 said:

Cool hot new chapters. 

14 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Moderator’s Note: I would ask you to please instead spin off that storyline into a new thread if you decide to come back to it. I can help you with links between the two stories if you wish. 

Wow.  I haven't even spent more than a few seconds thinking about what that chapter or thread might look like and people already have decided it will be dark & violent.

• Upvote 1

You don’t think castrating someone and physically removing  parts of their actual manhood due to verbal bullying is ridiculous to ask for warning. I realize there’s a certain level of fantasy to this site, but that was beyond the point of normal revenge. People have committed suicide for less invasiveness. I have had many people verbally abuse me (a group of guys kept calling my friend and I “faggots” while we were walking from his apartment building to his pool, which is not a far distance, but felt like a long walk from our perspective) and yet I’m not actually wanting to chase them down and remove their literal balls. I realize that, even then, fantasy is hardly helpful to the situation at large. I actually struggle with reading things on here that OFTEN skirt the line with consent, to the point that I wonder if most people on this site advocate rape (and murder) to other men (gay or straight) to some respect. I also realize that (I hope) some of these stories are probably psychologically helpful in getting through things that are obviously hard to speak about in normal contexts. Yet I have accidentally read enough rape/death fiction on here that is quite detailed and honestly freaks me out. I might add these stories I stumble into haven’t been marked well. 

I was just asking for a storyline I don’t appreciate (though haven’t explicitly said is wrong to write or read about entirely) is simply pointed out so I might skip that chapter. It’s too real. It breaks my willing suspension of disbelief. I don’t think asking for a simple disclaimer is really that rude. 

Edited by lookinaround13
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, chi4loads said:

Wow.  I haven't even spent more than a few seconds thinking about what that chapter or thread might look like and people already have decided it will be dark & violent.

Moderator’s Note: I did not say that. I made a suggestion that I thought would help prevent your story thread from being sidetracked by arguments. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, lookinaround13 said:

I was just asking for a storyline I don’t appreciate (though haven’t explicitly said is wrong to write or read about entirely) is simply pointed out so I might skip that chapter. It’s too real. It breaks my willing suspension of disbelief. I don’t think asking for a simple disclaimer is really that rude. 

In this case, I tried to indicate that Curt had a reputation for harassment of lots of people and Jeff's issue was the breaking point. Apparently I failed.   I understand wanting to avoid stories/chapters that don’t work for you, but at what point do authors start putting in warnings?   Most of the topics that this story is about are disturbing to many people.    For example, someone who has had to deal with anal perforations probably doesn’t want to hear about someone getting their hole brushed before sex to increase their odds of converting.  Do I warn about that?  (Too late)  There are several stories on here that I stopped reading or skipped over chapters when I found parts that didn’t turn me on.  Just because I don’t like it doesn’t mean that others won’t.  Its hard enough to write/edit one of these stories to also try and guess what might turn some readers off (besides the post that says what’s not allowed) and put a list of warnings at the top. 

17 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Moderator’s Note: I did not say that. I made a suggestion that I thought would help prevent your story thread from being sidetracked by arguments. 

Your comment was that I break it out if I continued the storyline of Curt.  I assumed that the only reason to break it out into a different thread was because it was too dark and violent compared to the rest of the story.  If the story tells about Curt becoming a monk, brewing trappist ales and becoming the abbey cocksucker, does that warrant a new thread?  If he becomes a slutty gay bottom, is that a chapter or a thread?  There are a thousand ways Curt’s character could develop and only some might warrant breaking out from the main story because it is too different.  That’s why I replied.  As far as getting sidetracked, it appears we already did.

I was working on a 5 chapter chunk with Joe and Kyle, but right now I don’t really have any interest in working on it.    I guess it's time for a break and see if the spark rekindles.

Edited by chi4loads
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Please do not let others distract or discourage you form writing this fantastic story. Like you said what some people dont like reading thay have the freedom to skip over or quit reading but you also have the freedom to write whatever is in your heart and (as long as is falls in the guidelines) post it on here for anyone to read. This is a great story please dont stop.

• Upvote 2

On June 15, 2018 at 3:09 AM, lookinaround13 said:

Cool hot new chapters. 

Chi4loads, I believe I can clear this up very quickly and let you know this comment was not directed toward you but a comment I made on June 10th on a story called brotherly love. I do not remember anything in your story about castration.

With a similar topic name I'm sure the reader placed his reply on the Wrong story replying to my comment. I'm sorry for any grief this may have caused you. You have a great talent! My reply was made in a moment of anger and emotion over brotherly love that pulled into a poz  love story a vengeful master plat change in the story. The writer did cause a lot of negative comments about this change. I did post apologies on his story today for my comment made in anger.

I or anyone else should  never change your storyline or you plat lines this is YOUR story,  however your great story telling does give us great emotions and connections to your characters. We are greatful to your writing skill and taking us on this journey with you! I apologize to you for any harm done to you!

i also want to apologize to lookinaround13 for my off the wall comments that I'm sure upset you and I'm sorry!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:44 PM, drscorpio said:

In addition to Monster5-8gPA's acknowledgment (and apology) to chi4loads for posting his comments to the wrong "brother" story, I believe that chi4loads is deserving of an apology from drscorpio as well.  Should not the "moderator" have taken a closer look at what the thread author had ACTUALLY posted before offering to prevent supposed sidetrack arguments???

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
8 hours ago, phillyhank said:

In addition to Monster5-8gPA's acknowledgment (and apology) to chi4loads for posting his comments to the wrong "brother" story, I believe that chi4loads is deserving of an apology from drscorpio as well.  Should not the "moderator" have taken a closer look at what the thread author had ACTUALLY posted before offering to prevent supposed sidetrack arguments???

Moderator's Note: I won't be apologizing. I stand by what I said. 

First let's clear things up. There is a vengeance/castration event in this story. It was posted on January 1 - Chapter 28 A new Jeff. Chi4loads even acknowledged its existence about 20 posts ago when he explained the reason he never came back to it was that it was unpopular being the only post of his story that got downvotes. This is true regardless of Monster5-8gPA's confusion and mispost.

My suggestion to chi4loads was that if he wanted to explore a part of the story line that had made people unhappy putting it in its own thread would help prevent controversy. I have made the same or similar suggestion to other authors, and when they have done so things have run more smoothly. He instead chose to get his back up leading to the dozen or more posts wasted on arguments. Now he seems to be trying to create a big public outcry by holding the continuation of his story hostage. 

This is one of the hottest stories ever on the forum, and I have been here since the beginning. I have beat off over this story more than once. I hope chi4loads continues it. He is one of the best authors of erotic fiction on this forum. 

But the fact is this is a forum - it is not anyone's personal webpage or even their blog. When you post on a forum, you sometimes get negative feedback. If you cannot live with that, then you should consider posting your stuff elsewhere. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Fist I  have Hutintions so may stuff this up . I'm a top that can't top because off all the pills I take so now I bottom  and thanks to PrEP no condom ?. When I started reading  here was very  nyev . All the righters here  have had me Horne and hard sometimes from bareback .Tina  party ,stealthing ,poz  and i never though peaing on someone would get me going or gang bang tied up in a sling. All off the stores and fake or true