A Brother in Trouble

There is definitely interest!  My rock hard dick is testament to that.  Glad your back chi4loads.  It was like missing my soap opera due to some sports tournament preempting, pure hell.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the kind comments.

---------

Part 68 - Five Star Service

Joe woke up in the morning and felt a hard cock poking at his ass and realized it wasn’t Kyle.  He rolled away, looking at Ian now gently humping the air in his sleep.   Joe kneeled on the bed and gently rolled Ian on to his knees.   With his stiff cock preventing him from laying flat, Ian had his ass up in the air and his shoulders and head flat on the bed.  “Perfect” Joe muttered to himself.  He moved in and spread Ian’s legs wider and then pressed his already dripping cock between the ass crack.   Joe gingerly held Ian’s hips and pushed in.  Ian awakened immediately and let out a loud grunt as he was suddenly skewered on Joe’s cock.   Kyle was awake in seconds from the commotion and then turned to watch Joe fuck another dose of poison into Ian.  There was no warmup for Ian this time.  Joe needed to fuck and he needed to nut and it had to be soon.

Joe jackrabbit’d Ian’s ass and then pushed in deep.  His cock throbbed and ropes of his bugged up semen filled Ian’s ass.   After several spurts, Joe could feel Ian’s orgasm shooting his own load onto the bed sheets.   The spasms milked a few extra shots of Joe’s cum and Joe stood holding Ian until they died down.   He finally pulled out and got off the bed, pulling Kyle and Ian with him toward the bathroom.   The three rinsed off and they walked out, naked, on to the balcony.   Joe got up after about twenty minutes of them chatting and watching the surf roll in.  He went in and made some coffee with the bottled water and grabbed three glasses and filled them with a generous pour of tequila.  He walked out and set the glasses down and went back for the coffee.

They sat there for a while and Kyle joked with Ian about the puddle below him.  It was a beautiful sunny morning and the guys kept sipping the tequila and drinking the coffee.   Joe got up to make another pot of coffee and as he got half way across the room he noticed the room door was open and a second later Javier walked out of the bathroom.   He stood there naked looking at Javier and saw Javier looking up and down at him.   “Sorry, señor.  I knocked and there was no answer so I came in to clean your room” Javier said.

“No problem, Javier.  We were out on the balcony having coffee.   I hope you don’t mind that we’re naked,” Joe said with a grin.  He saw the bulge in Javier’s pants grow and Javier’s eyes had continued to look over Joe’s body.

“Uh…  no…” Javier said and then licked his lips.

Joe let out a short laugh and said “Do you like what you see?”

“Yes I do, señor” Javier said as he adjusted himself.  Joe smiled and walked past him to the door and looked up and down the corridor.  Spotting no one, he came back in and pushed the doorstop out of the way and let the door close.  He came back to Javier and reached down and unbuttoned and un-zipped his pants.  “Sir…” started Javier.   

“I’m just going to show you how much we appreciate what you do” Joe said.

“But I can’t get caught with guests” Javier pleaded.

“Then we’ll have to do this quick” Joe replied while looking at the nice thick uncut cock in front of him.  For a short guy, Javier’s 8 1/2 inch thick uncut cock looked even bigger.   Then Joe noticed the mark.   He looked closer and there was a tattoo on the top of Javier’s light brown cock.  A plus sign in black ink.  Joe smiled and looked up at Javier.  “Does this mean what I think it does?”  Joe asked and then licked the tattoo.

“Yes señor.  It is like the one on your leg” Javier said quietly.

“I see.   Have you been taking your medications?”  Joe asked.

Javier swallowed hard.  His body trembled and he said “Uh, no señor.  I don’t take medications.”

“Good.  Me either.  And Ian, behind you, would love to get some of your… uh, leche” Joe said.

Javier gasped and turned around.  Kyle and Ian were standing right there.  Ian smiled and walked over to the bed and crawled on.  Joe gave Javier a little push and Javier pushed off his shoes and pants and then removed his shirt as he walked to the bed.  Joe and Kyle were right behind and Joe dropped back to his knees next to the bed.  He took Javier’s cock into his mouth and sucked it deep into his throat.  Joe sucked quickly, trying to get the rapidly stiffening shaft coated in spit.  Kyle climbed on the bed on over Ian and leaned over, spit on Ian’s pucker and dug his tongue in, tasting some of Joe’s cum from earlier.  Joe pulled the foreskin back and dug the tip of his tongue into the piss slit and tasted some of Javier’s charged precum.  He leaned back and grinned at Javier who climbed on the bed, while Kyle moved back to give him room.

Javier didn’t kneel behind Ian, he was in a crouching position on his feet.  He rubbed his leaking cock head on Ian’s hole and then pushed in.   The moan was loud and deep and then it turned into a growl as Javier started to thrust in hard.   “He has taken cum already?” asked Javier.

“Four.  Two from each of us” Kyle boasted.

“Slut!” called out Javier as he started to pound Ian’s ass.  Joe knew from sucking him that Javier’s cock was thicker than either Joe’s or Kyle’s cock by quite a bit.  It was easily seven inches around and Joe could see Ian struggling to take the thickness.  Sweat was flying off Javier as he drilled Ian mercilessly.  The words coming out of Javier’s mouth were a mixture of English and Spanish, none of which Joe had learned in his high school Spanish class.  The words faded to grunts and then Javier buried his cock in deep and growled as he shot his highly toxic seed into Ian’s cunt.

“Yeah!” yelled out Ian as he felt another charged load fill him up.

The four went into the shower and washed off.   Javier put his uniform back on and thanked the others but pleaded for them not to say anything.  “Don’t worry.  We won’t” Joe told him.   Joe, Kyle and Ian dressed and headed down to the main restaurant to get breakfast, since they were all starving.  Ian kept squirming in his chair as he felt the loads seeping out of his ass.   Once they finished, Ian headed back to his room to change and Joe and Kyle went up to theirs to get into their swim suits.

Joe and Kyle found their spots from the day before at the pool and grabbed a couple more beers. The sun was hot and their beers didn’t last very long.  Kyle looked around  and finally flagged a waiter who came by and took their order.  When he came back, Joe motioned for the guy to come closer.  Joe whispered “Do you know where we can find some weed?” The waiter looked a little confused and Joe added “Ganja, you know, marijuana.”  

The waiter smiled and turned around, pointing towards the beach, suggesting "See that man in the blue shorts?  Follow him.  He wants the same.  Go down the beach and you will see a tall man selling souvenirs.  Ask him.”  

Joe reached into his backpack and pulled out a twenty dollar bill and gave it to the waiter.  “Mucho gracias” Joe said as he got up, pulled-on his tank top and followed what turned out to be a line of several of the resort guests down the beach.  Everyone went to the same little hut about 200 yards past the end of the resort, right before the beach got rocky.  Next to the hut, Joe saw an old VW van parked on a dirt road.   When he walked up, there were numerous souvenirs on the tables in front of the hut and a very tall, lanky, tanned white guy with a large hat sitting under the hut’s awning.  Each person would look over the trinkets and pick one up and go talk to the man.   They paid and had gotten a small baggie with their souvenir. Joe chuckled that this was the smartest guy on the planet - he had a captive group of customers with money to spend and many wanting some good pot for their vacation and souvenirs to take back home.  When it was Joe’s turn he brought up two small items and in less than thirty seconds had scored a bag of pot, some rolling papers, and a lighter (what the guy called the “starter” kit) with a warning to not smoke in the hotel rooms - only on the balconies, beach or away from other guests.

As Joe walked back down the beach he spied the jet skis and the guy renting them.  He walked up to him and asked what the deal was.  Glancing down at Joe’s wristband, he said “With your package, you get 15 minutes a day free.  Twenty dollars more and you can do 30 minutes.  Forty dollars for an hour and I can give you a tour.” 

Joe smiled, looked closely at the guy’s name badge and said “There would be two of us.  When can we go for an hour, Carlos?”

Carlos looked at the schedule and said “Three PM or four PM is available today.  Four is our last time of the day.”

“Four PM sounds perfect” Joe replied.  He gave his name and room number and said “See you at four” as he walked back to the pool.

“Where the hell have you been?” asked Kyle.

“Oh, just organizing a little fun for us” Joe said as he showed Kyle the baggie of pot before stuffing it into his backpack.  “I also got a reservation for the jet skis at 4:00 PM, so don’t make any plans” he added as he waved at the waiter. 

It was the same guy as before and he hurried over.  “Yes, señor?” he asked. 

"Dos mas cervezas, por favor” Joe said. 

The waiter smiled and headed back to the bar and came back promptly with two cold beers.  “You were able to find what you wanted on the beach, señor?” he asked as he placed the beer on the table.

"Oh yes, thank you very much” Joe replied.   They drank beers, got some more sun and cooled off in the pool.  Joe looked over and saw the clock by the bar said 3:30 PM.   “Guess its time to dump our stuff in the room and go try to not kill ourselves” Joe said as he and Kyle walked to their room and prepared for there experience on a jet ski.

Kyle chuckled.  “Have you ever been on one of those things?” Kyle asked.

“Hell no.  Last time I was even on my bicycle was in junior high and I broke my wrist and couldn’t wrestle.   I hope this goes better or you’re gonna have to stroke me off while I have the cast on” Joe joked. 

"That will be hard to do when I’m some shark’s dinner” Kyle replied, laughing as they made their way back to the beach and, as they approached the jet ski concession, Kyle remarked "The guy is really cute.  No wonder you wanted to try this.”

“Yeah, I’m hoping we can get him naked somewhere.  He’s gonna give us a tour,” Joe replied.

“I like your thinking” Kyle said with a laugh.  They walked up to the hut on the beach about five minutes early.

“Hola, Carlos.  Ready for us?” Joe called out.

Joe handed over the extra money and Carlos gave them a brief explanation on how to ride the jet skis.  Each one took a test spin and once Carlos was satisfied that they understood, the three of them took off.   Carlos showed them a few easy tricks jumping small waves which Joe and Kyle picked up quickly.  They goofed around for almost fifteen minutes when Carlos waved at them to follow him.  They zipped along the water and when Joe and Kyle were keeping up with Carlos, he went even faster.  The jungle and beach zoomed past and after several minutes, they pulled into an inlet.  Carlos dropped the speed down to a slow pace and they went deeper up the river.   A short ways in, Joe saw a waterfall and when they got closer he saw a small beach area off to the side.   Carlos headed to the beach and gunned his jet ski and then let it beach itself on the sand.  Joe and Kyle did the same and they pulled the crafts up on the beach further before tying them together and anchoring them down.

“You like?” asked Carlos.

Joe and Kyle both laughed at the ambiguity of the question.  Did he mean the jet skis?  Did he mean the waterfall and beach?  Did he mean him?  They walked over to the side of one of the jet skis and leaned against it looking at the waterfall and the beautiful nature around them.   They heard lots of animals calling out in the trees and the loud rush of water from the waterfall.  Joe looked over and Carlos was lighting a small pipe and then took a big hit.   As he exhaled, he handed the pipe over to Joe who did the same and passed it along to Kyle.   “Fuck, thats some good stuff” Joe said after he exhaled and felt the warmth spread throughout his body.  Carlos smiled back at him and said  “Same that you bought from Bandit.  He gets a lot of customers from the resort.”

Carlos took the pipe back and looked at the bowl.  “A little left” he said and flicked the lighter, inhaling the last of the unburned bud.   Joe was looking at him and Carlos didn’t exhale like he expected.   Instead Carlos leaned over and put his mouth on Joe’s, both kissing him and shotgunning the smoke into Joe’s mouth and lungs.  He pinned Joe against the jet ski and grabbed his balls.  Kyle chuckled and then moved behind Carlos.  He tugged and Carlos’s board shorts fell to the ground. Kyle then pulled his own trunks down before he humped his hardening cock up and down Carlos’s tight butt crack.

Joe and Carlos broke their kiss and Joe exhaled the remains of the smoke.   Carlos reached down and pushed Joe’s swim shorts down, releasing his stiff cock.  Carlos turned Joe around so he was facing the jet ski and reached down and guided his seven inches of plump, uncut meat to Joe’s hole.  “You have a sexy ass, Joe.  When I saw you walk back to the pool I knew I needed to fuck it” Carlos said.  He started poking and then pulled his foreskin back and aided by his precum, started to push inside Joe’s pussy.

Kyle stood there, rubbing his cock against Carlos’s ass, waiting for him to get inside his boyfriend.  Kyle thought that Carlos was going too slow and gentle and leaned into Carlos’s back.  His cock was between the two halves of his butt and Kyle quickly found the target.   The piercing was pushing into Carlos’s hole when he yelled out “NO!”  It was too late. Kyle shoved into Carlos’s hole with only sweat and a little precum to assist.   It took only three jabs for Kyle to get all of his cock inside the tight chute.  Joe’s ass was full of Carlos’s cock and he could feel Carlos panting on his neck.  Kyle whispered “You have a sexy ass too and I knew I had to breed it as soon as you kissed my boyfriend.”

Kyle pulled back slightly and felt Carlos come with him.  Kyle stopped and then Carlos started to push back into Joe’s cunt.   He heard Carlos whimper and grunt as he fucked himself on Kyle’s cock and fucked into Joe’s ass.  Faster and faster Carlos went and he was pounding Joe and himself in only a few short minutes.  Kyle could feel Carlos's ass getting sloppier from the precum that he was leaking.  Carlos slammed into Joe and held him tight and Kyle did the same to Carlos.   Kyle could feel the pussy spasm around his cock as Carlos unloaded his seed into Joe’s poz cunt.  After two of Carlos’s spurts, Kyle started pumping his virus filled spunk into Carlos’s tight hole.

With both asses filled with cum, Kyle pulled his cock slowly out and then watched Carlos pull out of Joe.   Carlos was steadying himself on the jet ski when Joe turned around and pushed Carlos where he had been moments earlier.  Joe drove his cock into Carlos’s cum filled hole and hammered it hard while cum ran down his legs.  It was only a couple minutes until Joe’s cock added its own unique strain into Carlos’s unsuspecting ass.  Joe pulled out while still breathing hard and reached down and picked up his swim suit.    “Fuck!” yelled out Carlos and Joe and Kyle looked at him, trying to decide if that was a good “fuck” or a bad one.   Finally Joe said “What?”

“I told my girlfriend that I would stop getting fucked.   But it feels so good to have a man cum in you, no?” Carlos remarked.

Joe and Kyle both laughed and said “Yeah, it does.”  The guys put their swim suits on and pushed the water crafts back into the water.   They started them up and went back into the sea and played around jumping waves, each trying to get more air than the other.  Joe landed off balance and fell off at one point but was able to swim over and climb back on.  Carlos of course won by getting the highest jump, since he had been riding a lot longer than either Joe and Kyle.   Soon, Carlos waved at them to follow him and they ended up back at the resort.   They pulled in and beached the crafts and two workers from the resort helped Carlos put the jet skis on trailers.  Joe and Kyle walked up and gave Carlos a bro hug and Joe slipped him a few extra twenties and gave him a wink.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 2

Part 69 - Twinks in the Tub

Joe and Kyle went back to their room and found a card on the dresser telling them they had a complimentary bottle of champagne and to call room service to have it delivered at their convenience.  Joe chuckled and said “I wonder who sent it?”  “I guess we’ll find out when we get it delivered.  First I need to crash.  That was exhausting” Kyle said as he fell on to the bed.  

“Yeah, I don’t know which was more tiring, fucking a hot guy in the jungle or riding the jet skis” Joe replied.   Joe pulled his and Kyle’s swimsuit off and threw them into the shower and curled up naked behind Kyle on the bed.

Joe woke up an hour later feeling Kyle’s tongue poking into his hole.  He moaned and pushed his ass back and Kyle dug in deeper.   “Fuck!   I can still taste his load.  He gave you a big one” exclaimed Kyle.  He sucked, licked and chewed Joe’s ass for several minutes and then climbed on top.  He dragged his cock along the crack and then dripped a mixture of spit and Carlos’s load onto the head of his cock.   Kyle slowly pushed it into Joe’s hungry hole.   “First time I’ve had a chance to let you feel the new ladder, babe.  Seems everyone else keeps getting in the way."  The ring popped inside the hole and then Kyle’s mushroom head.  He kept pushing slowly and then Joe felt the first bar.

Joe let out a loud moan and then felt the second bar push through his outer ring.  And then another and another until Kyle was fully into Joe’s ass.  Kyle gave a kiss to Joe’s neck and then started to withdraw.  Each bar pulled through and then Kyle was almost out.  Kyle pushed back in, faster this time and repeated it until he had a good, even rhythm going.   Joe was moaning with each thrust and Kyle was in ecstasy.  Finally he was able to fuck Joe after several weeks of only being on the receiving end while his cock healed.   Kyle put his hands on Joe’s muscular shoulders and started to pound him.  “FUCK!” screamed out Joe as his ass was hammered like never before.  He could feel Carlos’s load dripping down his balls and figured that a lot of Kyle’s precum was mixed in with it.   Suddenly Kyle dropped down onto Joe’s back and Kyle held him tight.

Kyle’s cock throbbed and he pumped another charged load into Joe’s ass.   Both were breathing heavily, and each was covered in sweat.  Each pulse of his cock sent shockwaves through Joe’s body and garnered another moan from Joe.   They lay there for several minutes, Kyle’s cock finally softening and he pulled it out.  Kyle rolled over and sat on the bed.  Joe moved over and lapped at the cum covered cock, sucking it clean and then grabbing the PA with his teeth and shaking his head.   “You really did some damage there.  I guess I’m gonna have to get used to it, though, cuz I’m not gonna go without getting your cock in me” Joe said, looking up at Kyle with a smile.

They showered and dressed before going down for dinner.  “Which one should we hit tonight?” asked Kyle. 

“How about the traditional Mexican one.  Its been a long time since I had a real Mexican meal.  Anything from taco hell doesn’t count” Joe replied.  Kyle laughed and they got seated.  The waiter came up, introduced himself as Roberto, and took their drink order.  Joe eyed Roberto as he walked away and again when he returned.   He seemed to be a little older than most of the staff, Joe guessed early thirties.  There was no ring on his hand and Joe liked how the uniform clung to his ass, showing it off nicely.  He was taller than a lot of the other staff and probably an inch taller than Joe.  He was muscled and his shirt was tight around his biceps.  A thin mustache was above a pair of slender, soft lips that were frequently smiling.   

“Have you gentlemen decided what you would like to order?” Roberto asked.

Joe looked up at him and said “Roberto, we rarely get to eat authentic Mexican food.  Everything on the menu looks really good, but can you bring us several dishes of what you think we should try while we are here.  Don’t worry about it being too hot, Kyle and I like our food and our men to be spicy.”

Roberto smiled and told them “I think I can do that.  I hope you are adventurous.”  He walked away and both Kyle and Joe admired his firm butt.  They sipped on their drinks and chatted about how much fun they were having.  Soon, the plates started showing up.  Roberto brought them empty plates to eat off of and then several plates to share.  “The chef was happy to hear that you wanted to experience our local food.  Some of these dishes we just make for the staff dinner and aren’t on the menu.  Some you have probably heard of - ceviche and pork pibil.  You won’t find flavors like these in most Mexican restaurants in the states.  I hope you enjoy it.  Save room for dessert” Roberto explained.

The guys dug in and didn’t stop until every plate was empty.  Some of the plates they knew and others they were unwary of and tried a little bite of before finishing it off.   Roberto came back a few times to check and just laughed as they inhaled the food.  He kept their drinks full and when everything was gone he came back.  “You realize that we don’t know what half of what we ate was,” Joe said as they finished off the last plate.  

"Did you like it?”  Roberto asked.

“Oh, god, yes.  The food was absolutely amazing,” Kyle replied.

“Please thank the chef for us,” Joe added.

Dessert showed up and it was accompanied by a glass of tequila. “Salut” Joe toasted and they sipped the smooth tequila añejo and ate their dessert.   Roberto came over as they finished up.  “Thank you for a superb dinner, Roberto” Kyle said as he put a pair of twenty dollar bills in Roberto’s pants pocket.  “If you would like to join us later, it would make us even happier” Kyle added.

“Thank you, but we cannot mix with the guests.  Except… two nights from tonight in the club.  It is the one night of the week that the managers.. uh, cover their eyes,” Roberto said.

“Mmmm, that sounds like fun.  We’ll be sure to be there” Joe said.

They wandered around the pool areas trying to walk off part of their huge meal.  They made it back out to the beach and this time there were four lounge chairs occupied with couples fucking.  They found the lesbian couple under the same tree as the night before and Joe turned to Kyle, saying “I hope they went back to their room to sleep at some point” and laughed.  They wandered back towards the buildings and noticed that there was a secluded hot tub with tall plantings all around it, obscuring the view from the paths and the rooms.  There was a sign that warned that nudity was allowed in this area and when they peered around the shrubs they saw four naked guys in the tub.  Joe figured that the tub could seat at least a dozen people so there would definitely be room for them.

“Feel like a hot dip?” Joe asked.

“Oh yeah.  Lets get out of these clothes and come back down” Kyle replied.  The two walked quickly back to the room and shed their good clothes and put on their swim trunks and t-shirts.   They grabbed more pool towels from the closet and started to walk to the door when Joe said “One thing first.”   He dug into his backpack and opened the baggie.  He quickly rolled a joint and grabbed the lighter before heading out on to the balcony.  Kyle followed closely behind and the two enjoyed a peaceful toke.   With the joint finished, they kissed each other deeply and went downstairs.  Kyle grabbed a couple beers at the bar and they wandered the grounds trying to find the hot tub again.  As they got near the clothing optional hot tub, they heard laughing and splashing.  “They may have started without us” Kyle said.  As they rounded the corner and went into the spa area, the guys in the tub all stopped and looked over at them.

“Room for two more?” asked Joe as he felt all eight eyes on him.

“For you guys, hell yeah!” said one of the two blond guys.

Joe pulled his shirt off and waited for Kyle to do the same. The tail of his scorpion tattoo stuck up just above the top of his spandex trunks, just like he had planned.  He could feel his cock start to thicken and was sure the guys in the pool could see it snake across his trunks. One of the guys in the tub gave a whistle and the two started walking to the edge where no one was seated.

“Take it all off or you can’t get in” the other blond guy said.  Joe chuckled and looked at Kyle before they both slid their trunks off.

“Oh my god” said one of the other guys in the hot tub, a tall, thin ginger haired guy with gauged ears, and pierced nipples on his lightly hairy chest.  Joe and Kyle couldn’t see his eight inch uncut cock but eventually they would.   They put their cups at the edge and then stepped into the pool and sat down.  Everyone seemed to be eyeing each other closely.  Joe took a gulp of beer and put his cup back as one of the blond guys said “Hey, I’m Jace and this is my brother Jax.” Joe looked the brothers over and he could tell they were related.  Both were shaggy blond haired, blue eyed and stood about 5 foot 6.  They just had a wisp of fuzz on their bodies and had trimmed their pubes down to almost nothing.  Other than the single stud earring on both ears, there wasn’t a mark to be found.   

“Ahh, brothers.  I was wondering if you hunted everywhere to find a boyfriend that was a mirror image of you” Joe said with a laugh.  “I’m Joe and this is my boyfriend Kyle” Joe added.

“Yeah, some people think we’re twins but we’re not.  We’re only ten months apart, I guess dad was really horny after Jace was born” Jax said.

“Hmm, gay brothers.  Just like you and Mark” Kyle said with a smirk.  Joe and Kyle’s eyes turned to the other pair in the tub, waiting for their introduction.

“Oh, I’m Casey and this is my partner Drew” said the ginger haired guy in a slight southern drawl.   Kyle looked over Drew and he wasn’t the type of guy he expected to be with a guy like Casey.  He was built like a linebacker and stood at least three inches taller than his boyfriend.  He was an imposing guy.  His brown hair was buzzed short and his face was covered in scruff.  His body was bulging with muscles and covered with tattoos that extended most of the way down to his wrist and waist, unlike his partner who didn’t appear to have any ink.

Joe noticed that Jace and Jax both scrunched their faces up after the introductions.  He saw Jax turn to Jace and say quietly “boyfriends and partners, I guess you’re gonna have to take care of me again tonight.”

Joe winked at Kyle who was taking a sip from his beer.   “Well, we’re pretty open, so if you want to have some fun with someone besides your brother, we can probably help” Kyle said.

Casey smiled and said “We’re open too.  I think it would be hot to watch two brothers fuck but even hotter to watch them get fucked next to each other.”

“Oh hell yeah” said Jace before adding “we’re both mostly bottoms.”

“Ok, Jace and Jax, give us a show” Joe said.  With that, Jace turned to Jax and started making out with him.  Their hands dropped into the bubbling water so no one knew who was playing with what.  Casey and Drew slid over near Joe and Kyle to get a better view while Jace and Jax got hornier and hornier.  Finally, Jax ended the kiss and hopped onto the edge of the hot tub, his cock rock hard and pointing to the stars.  Jace moved between his legs and took his cock into his mouth.  The guys watched the two brothers go at it and started to stroke their own shafts in the warm bubbling water.  After several minutes, Drew stood up and walked across the pool and said “You’re only getting half of his cock in your mouth, a good blowjob goes all the way in.”

Drew grabbed Jace’s hair with his fist, pushing on the back of his head forcing it all the way down, so that Jax’s trimmed blond bush was pressed hard against Jace’s face.  He held it there and saw Jax’s eyes get bigger as he felt Jace’s throat touch his cock for probably the first time.   After half a minute, Drew let Jace off and he gasped for air while large globs of spit dripped off his face.  Drew pushed his head back down to Jax’s cock, but this time let Jace bob on it, his hand making sure that he took almost all of Jax’s cock into his mouth.  Soon Jace was deep throating Jax’s cock on his own and Drew moved back and sat next to Joe.  After several more minutes of sucking and slobbering over Jax’s cock, Jace pulled off and bent over the edge of the pool.  Jax climbed behind him and rubbed his spit covered cock on his brother’s hole.

Jax spit on the hole and pushed a finger in, working the spit inside.  He spit again and then used his cock to push the second gob in.   He slowly pushed in and then stopped when his brother whined.  He rocked his body and worked his cock in deeper until all four and a half inches were in Jace’s hole.  It was a jerky motion and Joe could tell that Jax was nervous having an audience.  He kept fucking slowly for several more minutes. The guys watched and soon realized that Jax was almost as bad of a fucker as his brother was a cocksucker.  At the very least, his short cock was not going to do a good job opening up Jace’s hole for the four other guys.  Casey got up and moved behind Jax, putting his hand just above Jax’s butt and tried to get him into a regular rhythm and to fuck harder.

Casey’s finger slipped down and rubbed between the crack and the tip of his finger began massaging Jax’s pucker.  Both Jace and Jax were moaning until Casey pushed his whole finger into Jax’s hole.  It wasn’t much, but it was enough to get Jax to start shooting his cum into his brother.  Jax fell forward on to Jace’s back, bucking his hips, half to get his cock and cum inside his brother and half to get Casey’s finger into him.  After the orgasm passed, Jax kissed his brother’s head and backed away, his soft cock falling out of Jace’s now cummy hole.  Casey pushed Jax next to his brother and bent him over.

Drew stood back up and moved over behind Jace and kneeled down to run his tongue between the two mounds of flesh.   His tongue scooped up the cum that was dripping out of the hole and then licked and dug his tongue into the tight hole.   He sucked some more cream out and stood up and shared it with Casey in a deep, wet kiss.   Drew spit the remainder out onto his hand and rubbed it up and down his thick 6 and a half inch cock.  He pried apart Jace’s ass and aimed his bare cock at the hole.   He pushed his cock into Jace’s cum slick hole, ignoring the protests as Jace’s hole was stretched far wider than it had from his brother’s cock.  “I assume since you took your brother’s cock bare, you won’t mind me raw fucking you” Drew said.  He didn’t wait for Jace to say anything and pulled back and thrust his unsheathed cock back in.

Casey was fingering Jax’s hole like he had been earlier but now had added a glob of spit that had some of Jax’s own cum mixed with it.  It helped Casey get two and then three of his long slender fingers inside Jax.   Jax’s response was almost all moaning, unlike his brother’s whimpering.  Satisfied Jax was ready, Casey aimed his thin eight inch shaft at Jax’s pussy and drove in deep and hard.   Jax grunted and then returned to moaning as Casey started thrusting his hips back and forth.  Casey and Drew had different styles of fucking their bottoms but both seemed to be enjoying raw dicking the brothers.    Joe and Kyle sat back, stroking their cocks as they watched Casey and Drew prep the brother’s holes for them.   After another fifteen minutes, Joe needed to get his cock in something other than his fist.   He stood up and got behind Drew’s muscled ass.  Using spit, he slid his fingers between the two halves of hairy muscle and entered Drew’s pussy.

The move didn’t seem to startle Drew at all and quickly Joe realized that Drew was used to guys coming up behind him and playing with his ass before they fucked him.  He knew the type well and figured Drew probably had been fucked hundreds of times in locker rooms over the years.  His fingers worked Drew’s hole and he wondered what caused Casey to say “oh my god” when Joe and Kyle had taken their swim suits off.  Was it the scorpion tattoo? Was it the size of their semi-hard cocks?  Or was it the cock piercings?  It didn’t matter since Drew wasn’t trying to stop Joe from fingering him.   He matched the speed of Drew’s now slower fuck and dropped a glob of spit on the head of his cock.   Joe swapped his fingers and cock and then drove in faster on Drew’s next stroke and sunk into his warm chute.  Drew let out a guttural moan and adjusted his motions to fuck himself on Joe’s dick.

Joe decided that his earlier thought was right, Drew was an experienced bottom and could adjust to any size cock without much trouble.  Drew resumed his earlier pace, fucking into Jace and then back onto Joe.  Joe looked over and saw Casey staring at his partner being sandwiched between Joe and Jace.  He gave Joe a big grin and began hammering Jax’s ass.  Jax’s moans became groans and then grunts.  After a few more minutes, Casey slammed in and let his cum fly.  “Oh fuck yeah!  Breed me!” yelled out Jax who was feeling every twitch of Casey’s cock inside him and the warmth from his big creamy load.

Kyle figured it was his turn now on Jax’s cunt but when Casey pulled out he bent over and started eating Jax’s cum filled hole.  Kyle chuckled but wasn’t going to turn down Casey’s ass which seemed to be eager for his fingers, tongue and cock.   He leaned forward and kneeled behind Casey, diving into his ass tongue first.   He licked and poked around the flexing hole and then used his finger to stretch the puckered hole open.  It seemed that Casey was adept at relaxing his pussy and Kyle wanted to spend more time with his cock inside than his fingers or tongue.  He pushed some spit inside and stood up.  He placed his cock on the hole and leaned in, letting his body weight force his cock inside. He felt Casey tense up and then relax and then his piercing and head popped inside.  He let Casey adapt for a moment and then started pumping his cock in and out slowly.

He got deeper with each stroke and then the ladder started to ripple past Casey’s outer ring.  He heard Casey start to yell out but pushed his head deeper into Jax’s ass.   After a dozen strokes, Casey seemed to get used to the feeling and Kyle fucked harder.  He looked over and saw Joe start to thrust into Drew and knew he was close.   Joe slammed in and drove Drew’s cock all the way into Jace.   Joe unleashed shots of poisonous seed into Drew’s cunt and it triggered Drew to dump his load into Jace.  The two stood there flexing and bucking as both filled their bottoms.  Kyle felt his cock twitch, knowing Joe had just flooded Drew with his toxic load.  He kept thrusting into Casey, wanting to enjoy the tight hole a while longer before he bred him.

Joe pulled back a bit and Drew slowly fucked his load deeper into Jace, while working the load in his ass deeper too.    Both pulled out completely and stepped back.   Joe watched a drop of cum fall out of Jace’s ass into the pool and then turned to Drew who leaned down and kissed him.  Joe bent over and licked and sucked Drew’s cock, taking it all the way on the third bob.   Drew let out a loud moan and everyone turned to see Joe sucking Drew’s cock.   It didn’t last long before Jace started to whine about his empty hole.   Joe went down two more times and then flicked his tongue over the tip of Drew’s cock and moved into position behind Jace.  He gave a swift slap to Jace’s ass and said “You’ll get fucked when we want to fuck you.”

Joe could feel Drew come up behind him and then felt Drew’s hands on his shoulders.  He figured that Drew was going to give him payback as soon as he got his cock inside Jace.  Joe put his hands on each butt cheek and pulled them apart with his thumbs, looking at the pearly cream drip out of the boi’s hole.  His cock was still hard and he bet that Jace would be even tighter than Drew was.  Joe circled the piercing around Jace’s hole and then pushed in.  He saw Jace writhe as his cock ripped its way inside.  Joe wasn’t going to go easy on the slut and just firmly pushed all the way in until his bush was kissing Jace’s pussy.  Joe pulled back half way and then shoved back in.  Some might have thought it was an asshole move, since Jace was clearly uncomfortable with the force his cock was going in.  But Joe was showing the younger boy who was boss.  If Jace wanted to get fucked by someone other than his brother, he would have to let Joe  fuck him when and how Joe wanted.

Kyle was now pounding Casey’s hole and driving his face into Jax’s ass.   When he got a little too hard, Casey would wiggle and try to escape, but Kyle wasn’t going to let that happen.  Holding Casey firm, he drilled and felt the cum rise from his balls.  Grabbing Casey’s shoulders, he pulled himself as deep as possible and let his cum start shooting into Casey’s empty cunt.  He knew he still had Jax to fuck and hoped his balls would keep some cum in reserve.  Casey let out a loud moan when he felt the cum start to fill his guts.  Kyle leaned forward and held Casey tight, letting the pulses die down and his adrenaline fade too.

Joe saw Drew’s head over his shoulder, watching his cock drive into Jace’s hole.  “Yeah, fuck him.  Make him feel all of your cock” Drew said.  Joe wasn’t sure he wanted a commentary to his fuck but Drew was definitely bigger than him so he ignored it.   Joe fucked faster and his body was slapping against Jace with each inward thrust.  When he got Jace stretched open, he really enjoyed the fuck.  His precum and Drew’s cum lubed the hole nicely and there was just the right amount of pressure on his cock to not make him cum too soon but also not too loose.  He doubted that most of the guys that had fucked Jace had been as rough as he had been, based on the whimpers and groans.

It was going to get harder too, as he felt Drew wrap his arm around Joe’s chest and started rubbing his nipple with his thumb.   Joe pounded faster and and Drew started pinching.  He hammered Jace for a few minutes and then when Drew pinched and twisted his nipple, Joe slammed in and felt his cock pump ropes of infected jizz into Jace’s hole. Joe looked over and saw Kyle mounting Jax, having pushed Casey out of the way.  He heard Casey say “Holy fuck” and then move in behind Kyle.  Joe pulled his cock from Jace’s ass and found Drew turning his body and then Drew dropped to his knees sucking Joe’s cock clean.

“Nice tat, Kyle.  You gonna knock him up like you just did me?” Casey whispered in Kyle’s ear, his chest pressed against his back.   Kyle shoved his cock into Jax’s hole and said “mmhmm.”  Anyone else would have though he was moaning, but Casey was close enough to understand what he meant.  Kyle pulled back a bit and shoved his cock in hard, feeling Casey’s load coat his cock for the next thrust.  Jax had a long break between fucks and his hole had tightened up so it was almost like he hadn’t been fucked by Casey earlier other than the cum filling.  The tightness around his cock and the comments from Casey told him he wasn’t going to last very long.

He drilled Jax’s hole and realized that Jax and his brother sounded the same when they whimpered from a hard fuck.   Jax seemed to be trying to pull away from the Kyle's assault and Kyle knew that the tender fuckhole was getting shredded from his piercings with such a hard treatment.  Even Joe had problems earlier and he never got as rough as he was with Jace.

“Breed him.  Tag his hole” Casey encouraged as Kyle pounded Jax.  His balls tightened up and his cock swelled leading Jax to cry out.  Ramming in deep, he felt the first of a half dozen spurts of virulent seed pump in and mix with Casey’s cum.   Jax was still whimpering and whining when Kyle pulled his cock out.  Casey wasted no time and had his tongue lapping at the spooge covered cock.  Kyle looked over and Drew was just finishing up cleaning Joe’s cock.  He gave Joe a wink and a grin and let Casey finish licking all the tainted seed on his cock and balls.  Jace and Jax were still bent over the side of the pool almost as if they were waiting for the next round.   

Joe and Kyle pulled their cocks out of Casey and Drew’s mouths and sat back down on the other side of the hot tub feeling the jets soothe their bodies with hot water.  They leaned in and kissed each other as Casey and Drew took a seat next to them.  Jace and Jax started to move and Joe said “Hold it.  Stay there, we want to enjoy this view for a while.” The four chuckled as they looked at the two ravaged holes, cum dripping off their balls and running down their legs into the pool.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1

Part 70 - Complementary Champagne

Kyle woke up and pulled Joe tighter as he kissed the back of his neck.  He humped Joe with his hard shaft along Joe’s crack.  They made out for several minutes and then moved into the shower.  It wasn’t a quick shower and they spent more time kissing and groping than washing off the chlorine and sweat from the night before.   They finally dried off and put shorts and tank tops on and headed out for breakfast.  They ran into Javier out in the hallway who greeted them with a cheerful “Buenos dias.”  Joe and Kyle’s grins told Javier that they had a good night.

They inhaled their breakfast and walked around the resort holding hands.  “Kinda nice to be able to do this without worrying someone is going to pick a fight” Kyle said, squeezing Joe’s hand.  They made it back to the room and Javier had cleaned it up nicely and the card for the champagne was now prominently placed on their bed with a towel folded like a swan.  “Oh yeah, can’t forget that” Joe said.  They changed into their dry swim suits and headed back to the pool.    They drank and relaxed, occasionally taking a trip to the beach to smoke one of the joints that Joe had rolled earlier.  They had a buzz going, the sun was out, the music was good, the guys were looking really sexy and all was right with the world.

They took a break and noshed on some food from the pool buffet for lunch and decided that the guacamole was the best they ever had.  Or at least the best munchie food they ever had.  As they sunbathed Joe noticed that several people made comments when they were on their stomachs about the biohazard tattoos.  Some seemed to think they were just posers proclaiming they were “bad boys” and others seemed to know what it really meant.  The latter group was split 50/50 on it being hot or “stay away from those guys.”  Late in the afternoon Joe said “Let’s head back to the room and get our bottle of champagne and enjoy it alone.”  “Sure” said Kyle and the two went up to the room.

They entered their room and Joe tackled Kyle to the bed, straddling him and giving him a deep french kiss. He rolled off Kyle and jumped on the swan, grabbing the card and then reaching for the phone.  He dialed room service and told them about the card and gave them the code that was on the card.   

“Yes, sir.  That is only available from four pm until ten pm.  Can you wait for thirty minutes?  We will send it up then” were the words from room service.

“OK” Joe replied as he looked at the clock and it said 3:27 pm.

“What?” asked Kyle.

“We can only use it between four and ten. That’s fuckin’ strange.  It just means I have you for thirty minutes and I’m gonna take advantage of it” Joe replied.

The two rolled around and kissed, groped and sucked like when they had just met.  Joe had just gotten Kyle’s cock into his mouth when there was a knock at the door.  “Shit!” Joe said.  He pulled on his swim suit which barely contained his raging boner and went to the door.

“Hola señor.  My name is Francisco and I am delivering your champagne” the guy in the resort uniform said.   Joe looked him over and noticed he was trembling and figured he was new at the job.

“Yes, Francisco.  Thank you.  Come in” Joe said.  Joe watched him walk past and liked the scenery.  Francisco looked a few years younger than Joe or Kyle.  He was shaven, but he had a full beard who’s stubble was showing.  He was an inch or two shorter than Joe and had a full bulge in front and a bubble butt that filled out the uniform pants.  Joe could see the shadows of a few tattoos showing through the white shirt on each upper arm.  Francisco walked into the room with the ice bucket and bottle in one hand and two glasses in his other hand.  “Where would you like the bottle, señor?”

“On the table is fine” Joe replied.  Kyle was laying on the bed, still naked from their earlier fun.  Joe was leaning on the wall in the entry way of the room, watching Francisco closely.

“Uh, thank you sir” Francisco said.  Joe noticed that he was looking down and trying to avoid eye contact but he also seemed nervous and wanting to say something.

“Francisco, can you tell me who gave us this gift?” Joe asked.

“Did it not say on the card, sir?” Francisco asked innocently.

“No it didn’t” Kyle said, holding up the card.

“It is… uh… complements of the resort, sir” Francisco replied unconvincingly.

“Is that so?  It is very kind.  But I think you are not telling us all of the story” Joe said, walking towards Francisco.

After a few moments of awkward silence,  Francisco said “Uh... Javier…  Javier said you had something special you could give me.  He has said he wouldn’t but that you might be interested” his voice trembling like his body.

“Maybe we can.  Is this what you are looking for?” Joe said turning around and pointing to his lower leg.

Francisco gasped and then smiled.  “Yes, sir.  Very much.”

“You know that it can kill you, right?” Kyle asked.

“Yes sir” Francisco replied.

“Why are you eager to get infected, Francisco?” Joe asked.

Francisco looked at his feet again, stammering at first while shifting his body uneasily.  “Javier and I used to be together.  When he got infected he wouldn’t see me any more.   I want what he has so we can be together again” he said.

“You know that even if you are poz like him, it may never be the same?” Kyle asked.

“I want to try, señor” Francisco said, a tear running down his face.

“I assume you don’t have to go back to work?” asked Joe.

“No, señor.  I work until four, that is why I couldn’t deliver until then.”

“Well, Kyle.  I guess we have a little work to do” Joe said as he walked up to Francisco.

“No rest for the wicked, as my grandma used to say” Kyle said.

Joe walked behind Francisco and reached around, unbuttoning his shirt.  Kyle climbed off the bed and walked over to Francisco, his cock getting stiffer by the step.  He reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers.  “Once we start, we won’t stop. OK?” whispered Joe into his ear.  Francisco nodded and pushed off his shoes.  He stood there in his red bikini briefs with his pants around his ankles.  His bulge seemed to be growing and a wet spot was forming on the red fabric.   Kyle took his hand and led him to the bed, Francisco stepping out of his pants.  Kyle sat down and Francisco sank to his knees, pulling his underwear off on the way down.  He looked up at Kyle and then back down to Kyle's hard cock.  A drop of precum formed at the piss slit and then rolled down the side of his shaft.  It only dripped down an inch and Francisco’s tongue licked it up.  Joe was pulling his swim suit back off as Francisco started to devour Kyle’s cock.

Joe sat down on the bed next to Kyle and Francisco moved over to his cock.  Every minute or two, Francisco would alternate between the two cocks.  Joe looked at Kyle who nodded back.  They reached down and grabbed Francisco by the arms and pulled him up on to the bed.  Kyle scooted back and Joe stood up.  Joe adjusted Francisco’s butt so that it hung over the edge of the bed.  He only needed light touches since it seemed that Francisco had done this many times before.  Kyle splayed his legs out on either side of their newest chaser and Joe buried his face in the lightly haired butt.  Kyle felt the moans around his cock and knew that Joe was rimming Francisco’s ass like he usually did - his tongue poking deep, gentle bites and lots of spit.   His ass slicked with spit and Joe’s cock dripping, Francisco seemed to be eager to feel his first toxic cock inside him.

Kyle pulled Francisco’s head off his cock and said “This is your last chance to change your mind.”

“Please, señor.  Give me your devil’s seed” Francisco said.

Joe chuckled and thrust his cock inside.  Francisco screamed out and Kyle pushed his head down, muffling the tortured scream.   Joe felt Francisco’s body spasm around his cock.  This wasn’t a spasm from orgasm, it was one attempting to deal with the sudden invasion of a cock without any warning.  When Francisco settled down, Joe started to drive his cock in and out.  The little bit of spit and the increasing amount of precum was the only thing helping his cock glide in and out.  He felt the tight chute grip his cock and tug on his piercing.  He was pumping his cock into Francisco’s hole with long, firm strokes.  He seemed to be quickly getting used to Joe’s cock and then Joe remembered Javier’s thick cock.  If Francisco and Javier had fucked a lot, then Francisco would be used to something thicker than Joe’s cock.

Joe had met lots of people that wanted to get pozzed.  Some even told him why, but with Francisco doing it to get his lover back was probably the most rational of them all.  Joe was drilling in as hard as he could, grinding his hips around with each thrust.  After the initial thrust, Francisco hadn’t made a sound other than moans.  As hard as Joe could fuck, it elicited nothing other than the sounds of pleasure from Francisco.  Joe’s balls began to churn and his breathing got deeper.  His thrusts got more irregular and Francisco seized on the cues and worked his ass muscles to milk Joe’s cock.  Joe gave a few last thrusts and then felt his balls start to empty.  Spurts of charged semen filled Francisco’s ass, coating every surface it could find.  Before Joe’s second volley of cum shot out, Kyle had pulled his cock from Francisco’s mouth and was crawling off the bed.

Kyle’s spit covered cock was pointing straight out, ready to impale Francisco’s neg hole.  As Joe moved aside, Kyle moved in.  His cock picked up a glob of cum that was running out of Francisco’s ass.  He pushed in and kept going until his balls smacked into Francisco’s.  He heard Francisco cry out as his cock filled the sore hole.  Kyle wiggled his hips and pulled back, with just the PA ring inside Francisco.  He pushed in harder the second time and Francisco groaned.  He pulled back faster, doing the same as before but increasing the speed.  A dozen strokes later he was pounding the battered hole.   Joe had climbed in front of Francisco and fed him his slime coated cock.  It diverted some attention away from the abuse that his cunt was taking and Francisco worked feverishly on Joe’s cock, cleaning it from the piercing to his balls.

Kyle yanked his cock out and drove back in, causing Francisco to scream out around Joe’s cock.  He did it three more times and each time his balls got tighter.  On the fourth thrust, he felt his cock begin shooting its death seed into Francisco’s body.   Each shot was forceful and his whole body shook.  There was a ring of Joe’s cum around the base of his cock outside and inside his cum was mixing with Joe’s.   As the shots ended, Kyle pulled back and shoved back in again and he fell forward on top of Francisco’s sweaty back.  Once his body recovered, he stood up and pulled his softening cock out of Francisco’s hole.  He laid down on the bed and found a tongue licking him clean a few seconds later.   

Joe watched Francisco give Kyle’s cock the same attention that he had gotten and smiled.  He climbed behind Francisco and used his own tongue to lick up the cum that was trying to escape the ravaged pussy.  He tried to push it back inside with his tongue, but there was just too much and Francisco’s hole was gaping enough to prevent him holding it all inside.   Kyle’s cock was now free of the cum and ass slime and Francisco laid back on the bed between his two breeders.  “There are no guarantees, Francisco.  Only time will tell” Joe said, staring over at him.

“I know, sir.  This was my first try, so I hope it works.  I will be sore for a few days”  Francisco said.

Joe got off the bed and walked to the table.  He pulled the bottle out of the bucket and removed the foil.  He aimed at the bed and twisted the cork out of the champagne and watched it fly.  Kyle grabbed it with one hand and Joe filled both glasses.  Walking back to the bed he handed one glass to Francisco and sat next to Kyle.  Kyle and Joe held the other glass and Joe said “Here’s to our gifts and may they blossom inside you.”  The two glasses met and Francisco sipped his while Joe and Kyle shared theirs.  They finished the champagne off and Joe gave out sinister laugh.  He put his arm around Francisco and led him towards the balcony.  The three stepped outside and Francisco turned back at him with a worried look.  “Lean against the railing, Francisco” Joe said.

“But, sir.  People might see me”  Francisco begged.

“Then you better stay quiet” Kyle replied.

Francisco put his hands out and leaned on the railing and then spread his legs out.  He was bent over with his head just over the railing.  Joe moved in and without any notice slid his cock between the crack and then shoved in.  Francisco grunted as quietly as he could and Joe grinned.  His strokes started slow and he enjoyed the feeling of the still cum soaked hole wrapped around his cock.   His drilling lasted almost twenty minutes and finally Francisco turned his head and said “Please breed me sir.”  There was pain in his voice and Joe knew that his hole was completely shredded by now.   He thrust in one more time and felt the cum shoot out its bug filled payload.   

Joe left his cock inside Francisco’s hole for a minute after the last spurt shot out.  Both him and Francisco were breathing heavy in the humid air.  Kyle had been slowly stroking his cock and when Joe pulled out he was ready to get back inside.   Kyle took pity on the abused hole and gently pushed in.  Francisco let out a groan as Kyle’s cock poked deeper into his cunt.  Kyle fucked slowly and heard a few whimpers come out of the boi’s mouth.   The short strokes gradually got longer and then the familiar sound of two bodies slapping together echoed out of the balcony.    A head poked around the wall between the balcony next door and Joe and Kyle’s.  It was the otter from the shuttle bus.  “Damn, guys.  You seem to get a lot of action over there” he said as he watched Kyle pound Francisco.  Francisco turned his head away, hoping that no one else would see him being fucked.

“We’re here to have as much fun as we can” Joe said.

Kyle felt his balls churn and knew he was ready to dump another load.  He leaned forward, holding Francisco tight and planted his cock in deep.   Each pulse shot a rope of tainted cum, adding a fresh load of virus to the ones from earlier and hopefully giving Francisco the gift he desired.  The guy next door clapped his hands and said “Fuckin' nice!” before heading back inside his room.  Kyle slowly pulled his cock out and pulled Francisco upright with him.  He hugged him from behind and then the three went back inside. They showered together, washing off the sweat and cum coating their skin.   Francisco dried off and put his uniform back on.   “Thank you, I am glad you helped me get my partner back” he said as he opened the door and walked outside.

Joe and Kyle looked at each other and smiled.  They walked over to the bed and fell back on it, Joe pulling Kyle in close.  They passed out and slept for a couple hours.   Waking up, they dressed and headed down to a late dinner.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 11

Bonus post since the last chapter would have been too long with this as part of it

Part 71 - Howling at the Moon

“Damn, my dick is sore” Kyle said about halfway through dinner.  The guys at the table next to them snickered.

“Yeah and my balls hurt too.  It’s gonna be a quiet night I think” Joe said.  They finished their dinner and did their usual walk around the resort, admiring the clear night, the warm breeze and the hot guys.  They sat at the pool bar and enjoyed a few beers and chatted a while.  They walked around again and heard some noises coming from an area opposite of the hot tub from the night before.  Getting closer they noticed the sign warning of nude sunbathing allowed inside.  The sounds definitely didn’t sound like sunbathers and the sun was down.

“Vampires getting a moon tan?” Joe joked.

“Werewolf orgy sounds more like it” Kyle quipped.

They walked in and saw two guys on their knees on a pair of lounge chairs getting fucked.  Most of the guys standing around were naked and stroking, a few were like Joe and Kyle and had clothes or swimwear on.  Each time Joe or Kyle rubbed their crotch they were reminded of just how sore their cocks were.

“Come on, guys.  Get your clothes off!” yelled one of the guys fucking.  Joe looked at Kyle and shrugged his shoulders.  They took their shirts off, dropped their shorts and underwear and folded them, placing them on a table.  They moved closer to the action and soon heard one of the tops grunt and unload in his bottom.  Seconds later the other top did the same.  As the tops pulled out, the bottoms got up and one said “That’s all I can take right now” and the crowd grumbled.  Some tops that were in line looked around to see who would come forward to be the next guys to get fucked.

Joe pushed Kyle forward who reached back and said “If I get fucked, you do too.”  Joe chuckled and followed his boyfriend to the chairs and they got on their knees.  The first two guys approached them and spit on their holes and then both pushed in, caring little if Joe or Kyle were ready.  Joe looked over at the guy fucking Kyle and laughed to himself.  The guy fucking Kyle was a chunky sunburned guy with gut.  He was thrusting his cock into Kyle like a jackhammer.  Joe wondered if this was the first time the guy had fucked in months.

The guy fucking him was almost the exact opposite.    He was a hairy, tall, thin, dark skinned middle eastern guy.  His motion was almost gentle and delicate.   The only time Joe liked a gentle fuck was with Kyle and even then, very rarely. After a few minutes of slow strokes, Joe shoved his ass back, driving the guy’s cock all the way in.  He gripped the shaft as tight as he could with his ass muscles and yelled out “Fuck me dude!  We’re not making love here.”

The guy responded and within a few seconds had grabbed his hips and was drilling Joe hard.  The guys standing around started yelling out encouragement and he started fucking faster.   Joe started milking the guy’s cock and soon he felt the change in thrusts.  A couple guys yelled out “Breed him” and two more thrusts was all it took.  Joe felt the guy’s cock pulsing in his hole and he kept milking it, feeling his hole getting sloppy with all the cream now inside.  He looked over and Kyle’s top was now just slamming in every few seconds.  He was dripping with sweat and breathing heavy.  He pushed in hard and held Kyle’s hips tight as his body twitched.  Kyle yelled out “Oh fuck yeah” as his ass took the stranger’s load.

Joe felt the cock inside him slowly get pulled out and then another guy shoved his cock inside.  This one was thicker but not as long and just pounded him nonstop for about five minutes and then dropped his load in.  Joe looked at Kyle and saw another guy fucking him and a few minutes later heard a loud grunt and the guy fell on top of Kyle, pushing him flat against the lounge chair.  Three more guys fucked Joe and two nailed Kyle and there was a pause.  Joe looked around and then he heard people mumbling.  A guy walked up behind him and slapped his ass “Well, howdy neighbor” a deep rough voice said.

“Uh… Hi?” Joe replied.

“I’m kinda sick of listening to you guys breed everything that moves and leave nothing for the rest of us” the guy said.

“Plenty of dick and ass to go around, bud” Joe said.

“Not everyone is so eager to get our dirty seed.  Unlike you pups, we let our bug grow and stay potent instead of taking drugs and just pretending to be a dangerous poz guy” the guy told Joe.  Joe chuckled to himself, letting the guy believe what he wanted.  The guy slammed his cock into Joe’s hole and Joe could feel the large PA drag through his hole and then plunge inside.  Joe let out a loud grunt and the people standing around all gasped.

Joe turned his head and saw it was the cub from the bus.  Six feet of furry, barrel chested late 30’s man with a mean look on his bushy bearded face hiding the sunken cheeks.  A red biohazard tattoo was around his pierced left nipple and the word “Proud” right above it.  Joe smiled and then said defiantly “Fuck me.  Do your worst.”

The guy snorted and pulled back and slammed back in.  It was a brutal fuck, just like Joe had given to so many guys that were chasing the bug.  He liked that the guy thought he was a medicated, undetectable poz guy and looked down at him for caving to the expected treatment.  BAM!  The guy slammed back into him.  Joe could hear the people talking.  He heard the comments from the crowd - “Oh my god, I’m glad that’s not me” and “It’s kinda hot watching two poz guys fuck” and “How can he take being pounded like that and not scream out?”  Joe looked over and the otter was fucking Kyle. He had a matching biohazard tattoo around his left nipple as well as a skull and crossbones tattoo on his right pec.  It looked like most other fucks - nothing overly hard or gentle.  Just a constant pounding of a poz cock into a poz hole.  The otter had a smile on his face and was just enjoying a warm, cummy hole to fuck.

The cub started fucking faster and Joe felt his hands grab on to his shoulders.  The guy was going to make sure that all six inches of virus injecting cock was getting inside Joe’s cunt.  Faster and faster he pounded, each stroke pushing the chair a few inches across the concrete.  “God, I envy the fucker that charged this ass up.  You really know how to take a cock” growled the cub.  Joe smiled and thought “God, I’m glad it was Mark instead of you.” A dozen more thrusts and Joe heard a roar come from behind him as the cub buried his cock in as far as he could.  Joe could feel the thick cock throb inside him as the cub pumped his toxic seed inside.  Joe wondered if any neg guy would be crazy enough to dip his cock into his hole after the cub finished.

Kyle felt the otter start thrusting into him harder.  He clamped down with his hole around the cock and heard the otter groan.   He did it again and heard the guy ask “You want this load?  I’m gonna give you a new strain for sure.”    Kyle grunted and then felt one last thrust and then his hole getting flooded with another charged load.  The otter pulled out and slapped Kyle’s ass and Kyle looked around.  There were still a dozen guys standing around stroking their cocks but no one seemed to be interested in putting their cock in the poisonous mixture inside his or Joe’s holes.   Kyle started to get up and then heard a voice say “Wait, s’il vous plait.”

Up walked a skinny guy with a very bushy beard that hung down over four inches from his chin.  His left arm was covered with dark ink and he had a large septum piercing that got buried in his mustache.  He had a long, nine inch cock with an upward bend that was pointing out in front of him, dripping as he walked.  The head of his cock had four dydoe piercings.   Kyle had no longer gotten back on all fours when he felt the cock shove all the way into his hole and past the inner ring.  The guy muttered numerous words in French that Kyle had never heard before.  His business languages classes never covered terms like “slut”, “fag”, “cumdump” or “bitch.”   After several minutes of pounding the guy shoved him flat on the chair and used his cock to piledrive into Kyle’s abused cunt.  The guy let out a loud groan and Kyle could feel the cum pump into his ass and some drip down his balls.  The guy pulled his cock out and said “Bon chance” as he walked away.

Kyle laid there a minute and got up before he walked over to Joe and pulled him to his feet.  They put their shorts back on and headed to the bar for a well deserved drink.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 2