A Brother in Trouble

Part 72 - Adios Cancun

The morning came quickly and Joe turned to Kyle.  “Last full day, babe.  What do you want to do” asked Joe.   

“Let’s relax today.  My ass is sore, my dick is sore and my balls still ache.” Kyle replied.

“Yeah, sounds good” Joe said.  They showered and went down for breakfast.  They heard several comments about them in the restaurant, some good and some bad, obviously from guys that had watched them get fucked the night before.  They just laughed it off and ate their food.   They went back to the room to put their swimsuits back on and found Javier in the room, cleaning.  Joe closed the door and they walked into the room.

“Hola, Javier” Joe said.

“Hola” replied Javier as he walked out of the bathroom.

“Thank you for the little surprise yesterday.  They both were very tasty” Kyle said.

“I’m not sure what you are talking about, señor” Javier said.

“The champagne and the person delivering it” Joe explained.

“Oh. Yes” Javier said, looking down at his feet. “I cannot infect him.  I do not want that on my shoulders, but I told him that you might help him.  I don’t want it to be anyone that he knows.”

“You had no problem giving it to Ian the other day” Kyle said.

“Yes, I know.  But I do not love him like Francisco.  I have given the bug to many people who asked, but I can’t do it to my friends” Javier said.

Joe leaned in and hugged Javier. Holding him close he said “He’ll do anything to be with you, he’s already proven that.  If we didn’t do it, then it should be you.”

“I understand señor” replied Javier.

Joe and Kyle put their swimsuits on and headed down to the pool with their supply bag.  They lounged in the pool, played in the ocean, drank a lot and smoked the last of the joints trying to soothe the aches and pains of their sexual endeavors.   They took a long siesta under an umbrella and made out like on their first date.  They decided to head back to the Mexican restaurant and ask for another assortment of dishes and to make sure that Roberto was going to the club that night. They even got the chef to come out of the kitchen for a toast of tequila.

Joe and Kyle did their usual post-dinner walk and spent a long time out on the beach kissing each other and staring at the stars.  Eventually they heard the music start emanating from the club and wandered back to the buildings.   The club was packed and they noticed it was a mixture of guests and resort workers.  Some of the workers were still in their uniforms, others had taken their shirts off and others had changed into street clothes.  Joe and Kyle grabbed a drink first and then checked out the groups in the club.

The music was thumping and everyone seemed to be getting looser as each song passed.  There were shirts draped over chairs and tables at the back and few people were wearing them by 10pm.   Further back in the club some of the off duty staff had shucked their pants and were down to their underwear.  Joe and Kyle had their shirts tucked into the back pocket of their shorts and had joined the group in the middle of the dance floor.   They were dancing with an ever-changing group of guys when Joe felt two hands grab him around the waist and pulled him back against a nearly naked, sweaty, hairy body.

A head poked over his shoulder and whispered “You’re even sexier without your shirt on.  I bet it’s even better when you’re naked.”   Joe pushed his ass back and ground against the guy behind him.  The voice was familiar, but he couldn’t place it since the music was so loud.  He looked over towards Kyle, but all he got in exchange was a big grin and a nod.  A few minutes of grinding later, Joe felt a hand slide down the back of his shorts and then a finger probed his crack.  Joe leaned his head back and moaned as the finger slid up and down between the two halves of his muscled ass.  Joe pushed his ass back again, hoping that a finger would push inside his sweaty hole.

“Yes? You want it inside you?  You want to be my little puta?” the voice asked.

“Oh god yes” Joe moaned.  The guy guided Joe off the dance floor to the back of the club.   On their way back, they stopped and the guy behind him told someone dancing “treinta minutos”.   They got further back and there was a large area to the side with stacked chairs and large carpeted boxes that was obscured from the main part of the club.  The area was dimly lit and most of the light was from the main club area.  Joe looked and he saw nine guys all having sex in some form.  One was bent over being fucked with two men behind him, one stroking and waiting for the other to finish.  Another guy was on his back on one of the boxes getting fucked.  Two guys were on their knees each sucking someone.  Joe was led over to a corner and then pushed to his knees.

Kyle watched Joe get taken off the dance floor and was guessing he had no idea who he was with.  He kept dancing and flirted with several guys until he was tapped on the shoulder and turned around.  Javier was there completely out of uniform.  All he was wearing was a shiny red thong that barely contained his cock and balls, the sweat that was dripping off his body and the biggest grin imaginable.  Kyle chuckled and moved in closer, dancing with him for several minutes.  He turned Javier around and pulled him against his body, rubbing his bulge against Javier’s naked butt.   He thrust his hips forward a few times provocatively and got a shove back in return each time.  When the song faded into the next he felt Javier reach back and grab his shorts and pull him off the dance floor towards the back of the club.   He saw several guys either on their knees sucking and a few more fucking two bottoms.

Javier took him to a corner and spun him around.  With one swift move Kyle found himself on his knees and Javier’s thick cock in front of him, blocking any view of the other guys.  He wasn’t going to pass up an opportunity to suck the thick uncut monster.  He reached up and felt the heft and then ran his tongue up the shaft.  He pulled back the foreskin and then sucked on the head before slowly descending to the base of Javier’s cock.  His mouth was stretched wide and when he made it most of the way down he felt it hit the back of his throat.  Kyle relaxed his throat and tried to go deeper but he struggled to deep throat it.  He got more spit in his mouth and took several deep breaths and tried again and felt it start to go in.  He wrapped his hands around Javier’s ass and pulled hard, forcing the thick chorizo down in.  His face was pressed into Javier’s pubes and he flexed his throat around what felt like a baseball bat in his throat.

Joe was on his knees and his face was buried in the crotch of someone he thought he recognized the voice of but knew nothing more.  He knew in this position what was expected.  He reached up and unbuttoned and unzipped the pants, before pulling them and the guy’s white underwear down.  He was met with about seven and a half inches of uncut cock.  In the darkness he couldn’t really tell the skin color and definitely couldn’t see the plus-sign tattoo on the shaft.  It was about average thickness and he could circle it with his thumb and forefinger which he used to pull the foreskin back and taste the sweaty head along with some stale piss for extra flavor.  He licked and sucked and inhaled the scent.  This was a cock that had been locked inside clothing while the guy had worked all day, sweating and pissing.   It was a smell and taste that always made Joe even hornier than normal.

He sucked on the cock, getting it deeper and then taking the cock into his throat.  He felt two hands grip his head and the guy started to forcefully fuck his face.  Joe was taking the cock well and using his tongue and throat muscles to pleasure it as best as he could.  After a few minutes of face fucking the guy suddenly pulled Joe’s head off his cock.  Joe started to look up to see who was using him and his head was forced down with one hand and while the other hand reached down and pulled Joe up, turning him around before shoving him against one of the boxes.  Joe felt a hand roughly undo his shorts and then shove them down.  Joe was left standing there in his jockstrap and his shorts around his ankles.

Instinct kicked in and Joe pulled his foot out of the shorts and spread his legs wide.  He heard the guy laugh behind him and then say “Yeah, you are a good slut.  Get ready.”  He heard the guy spit and then two fingers roughly pushed into his hole.  The guy’s other hand was still firmly holding his head down and there was no way Joe could steal a glance to see who he was.  The voice was familiar and obviously had a slight accent.  He figured it was one of the Mexicans from the resort that he had met during his stay, but which one?  More spit was added to his hole and the fingers went back into his pussy, twisting and stretching him for the inevitable fuck.  Joe tried to relax his hole and it didn’t go unnoticed.  A third finger poked in and Joe moaned out.  His penetrator knew he was ready and he felt a cock slide up his crack and in, replacing the fingers inside him.

Joe grunted as the cock drilled in all the way and stayed there, throbbing inside him.   “Time for my dessert” the guy said and Joe instantly figured it out.   He pulled his cock back and slammed in hard, forcing Joe’s body to rub against the rough carpet that covered the box.   It repeated over and over, slightly faster each time - slowly the cock would withdraw just so the head was inside and then a hard thrust in.  Joe enjoyed the motion, it was one he used often as part of a hard fuck.  The assault on his ass went on for a good twenty minutes.  The other guys having sex or getting blown in the room were all in quickie mode and were gone and replaced a couple different times while Joe sucked then got fucked.

Kyle’s throat was raw and sore and yet Javier kept face fucking him.   Kyle tried to yell out to get him to fuck him, but there was never enough time that his mouth was empty.   Kyle tried a different tactic and collected some of the spit running off his chin on his finger and slid his hand up between Javier’s legs.  He pushed the finger between the flexing ass muscles and then to his hole, digging it in up to the first knuckle.  The first reaction he got from Javier was a cock slammed all the way into his throat.  It wasn’t what he wanted, but he had no choice.  Kyle pushed his finger in deeper and then wiggled the last two knuckles inside Javier’s cunt.  Kyle heard him groan and felt him pull his cock halfway out before flexing his assring around Kyle’s finger.  He pushed his finger in as far as he could go and then wondered if he was setting himself up to fuck or be fucked.

Javier pulled his cock out and tilted Kyle’s head up and looked down at him.   “Oh, no.  It is your ass that is mine” Javier said with an evil grin.  Kyle pulled his finger out and in only a couple seconds was hauled up to his feet and turned to the wall.  Kyle braced his hands and spread his legs.  He felt hands pry his ass apart and then a face spread it wider as Javier licked around his puckered hole.   Spit started soaking the hole and then  a tongue started pushing it in.  A finger joined the tongue and then two fingers.  Kyle knew that he needed to be prepared to take Javier’s thick sausage.  He tried relaxing but the assplay was turning him on and his cock was rock hard.  The tongue disappeared and three fingers were tugging and stretching his hole out.  He almost was ready to feel a fourth finger when the fingers came out of his hole and he felt Javier stand up behind him.  He bent his knees a little and pushed his ass out.

Just as with his throat, Kyle thought he was taking a baseball bat up the ass.  Spit alone wasn’t enough and his hole had constricted enough since the fingers were removed that the cock was just bludgeoning his hole.  He tried everything he could to relax and let it go in.   Javier started nudging his fat cock in and finally pulled out, spit on the head and gave one hard shove.  Kyle saw stars. The shockwaves of pain ripped throughout his body.  As the initial shock faded, Kyle realized he had only taken about a quarter of Javier’s cock.  He felt the pressure from Javier starting to pump in and out and he felt like he was being split in two.  Sweat was pouring off his body from both the heat in the room and the pain. Once he felt Javier get half way in he realized he could do it.  He slowly started pushing back to meet Javier’s thrusts and a few minutes later he felt their bodies meet.  Kyle let out a loud moan which was mostly drowned out by the music.

Kyle felt Javier’s cock throb inside of him and then felt the emptiness take over as Javier pulled out.  It wouldn’t be empty long as Javier immediately pushed back in.  The strokes were always the same length, Kyle got to feel every inch.  The speed and intensity varied as Javier pounded his hole.  Kyle remembered Javier’s earlier comment about pozzing up many guys and he knew how.  It probably only took one fuck like the one Kyle was getting now.  His victims asses were torn and wrecked from taking the monster cock inside and then the cum that flooded their holes full of virus filled fluid would find thousands of ways to infect them.  Kyle was rocked back to the present as Javier slammed his cock in all the way and screamed out.   He felt each pulse and then his cunt filled the warmth of the huge load.   “Now you have my poison inside you, like Francisco has yours” Javier said breathlessly with his chest pressed against Kyle’s back.

The cock kept slamming into Joe’s hole and the spit inside him had mixed with precum.  His hole got sloppier and he countered by squeezing down on the guy’s cock.  The grunts got more frequent and he felt the thrusts get erratic.  Joe clamped down as hard as he could and then felt the cum start to pump inside him.  “Breed me Roberto!  Give me that load!” Joe yelled out.  He felt some teeth bite down on his shoulder and a growl come from behind.  The spurts finally stopped and their bodies were glued together.  “You figured it out.  You are smart AND sexy.  I hope your tattoo is not a lie because the cum you have in you now will infect you very soon if it is” Roberto said into Joe’s ear.  They stood there a moment and then Roberto slid his cock out of Joe’s battered hole.  Joe could feel the cum run out of his hole and soak into the pouch on his jockstrap or down his legs.

Joe went to step back but there was a guy on his knees right behind him.  “Please wait a moment.  This slut is here to clean you up” Roberto said.  Joe guessed it was the guy Roberto told “30 minutes” to on the dance floor.  The guy sucked the cum out of his hole and Joe helped by feeding him some too.  While the tongue licked and explored Joe’s hole he heard two guys walk up.

“Damn, I didn’t get that kind of service after my fuck” Kyle said.

“This is Martin.  He works in the kitchen here and he is here for you to use.   He is looking for the bug and we have shared ours with him and now it is your turn” Javier said.  Martin stood up and Joe turned around.  The five of them were in a circle, oblivious to the other guys around them fucking and sucking.  Joe and Kyle looked Martin over like a piece of meat.  Martin stood five foot four and was twink-like in stature but had a dense covering of hair on his chest and a trail down to a heavy bush around his cock.  Likewise, his legs were hairy and his head was covered with a thick mop of black hair.  His face was clean shaven and he looked innocent from a distance, but the fire in his eyes told a different story.

“How old is he?” asked Kyle.

“Twenty two” replied Javier.

Joe’s cock got harder by the second and was poking above the top band of the jockstrap.  “Do you really want it?” Joe asked.   Javier repeated the question in Spanish.

“Si, señor” he replied.  Martin looked at Joe with pleading eyes and then did the same with Kyle.  Martin stood there in just his white bikini briefs.  Joe turned him so he was facing the boxes he had just been fucked on and dropped to his knees, tugging Martin’s underwear down.  He went to rim Martin’s ass but his tongue tasted nothing but cum with a faint coppery taste.

“We have already given him two loads.  You will not need lube” Roberto said.

Joe stood up and popped his stiff cock out the side of his jockstrap pouch.  With one swift move, he was balls deep inside Martin.  The cum inside was the perfect lube for the next round of breeding.  Joe ground his hips against Martin’s small round butt.  He heard a moan come from Martin’s mouth and Joe gave him two more full length thrusts before he began to fuck in earnest.  Joe wrapped his arm around Martin’s neck and his hips swung back and forth, driving his cock in and out of the creamy hole.  Even with Martin sucking the cum out of his ass, Joe felt more of Roberto’s load running down his leg.  His cock slammed in over and over and after ten minutes of fucking, he drove in and shot six big spurts of his infected semen into Martin’s guts.

Before Joe even started to pull out, Kyle was moving closer with his rigid shaft in his hand.   Martin’s hole was cock-less for only a second with Kyle’s cock digging in at an angle.   The piercings clawed at the already bruised flesh.  Martin cried out, but no one looked at him except for the guys orchestrating his pozzing.  Kyle didn’t fuck as hard as Joe, he figured all he needed to do was to shoot his load inside the already wrecked cunt.  He enjoyed the feeling of the cum slick chute.  He was surprised at how well Martin was able to massage his cock with his ass muscles after getting fucked by Javier.  He would jab in different directions occasionally and varied the speed of his penetrations.  Kyle lasted a little longer than Joe but once his balls signaled their intent he was unable to slow it down.  He grabbed Martin tightly and thrust his hips a few last times and then the volleys of bug-ridden cum filled up his hole, mixing with the three charged loads already inside.

Joe had found his shorts and had put them back on while Kyle was fucking Martin.  When Kyle finished, Roberto had a plug ready to put back inside Martin to hold the juices in to do their magic.   The five left the back area and Joe and Kyle went straight to the bar.  Guzzling down several glasses of water they then grabbed a couple beers and watched the mob of flesh on the dance floor.  As last-call was made, they finished their beers and headed back up to the room. 

The two were passed out and the next thing they heard was the alarm going off.  It was a quick run through the shower and they grabbed some clothes to wear on the flight back home, tossing everything else in their suitcases.  They ran down and rushed through breakfast and then were back in the room to grab their stuff.  Joe and Kyle ran into Javier in the corridor who gave them both a hug before they ran down to hop on the shuttle bus.

They got to the airport and through security and finally on to the plane.  Joe looked at Kyle and said “Now we need a quiet vacation to recover” before laughing.  Kyle nodded and then fidgeted in his seat trying to find a comfortable position for his still sore ass.

————

That’s all for a few weeks until I get back in town at the end of July.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 14

Thanx chi4, here's hoping you get as much SEX on your vacation as Kyle and Joe got on theirs...Oink, Oink!!! ☣️? As 4 me, heading next week to GearUp Weekend, a 4-day gay bareback fetish retreat in the forests of Northern California w/150 similarly minded, horny gay studs...I'll be spending my nights on the sling and/or fuck bench taking raw cock and loads...yup, I'm the bareback bandit...stealing loads!! ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 2:55 PM, backpackguy said:

Thanx chi4, here's hoping you get as much SEX on your vacation as Kyle and Joe got on theirs...Oink, Oink!!! ☣️? As 4 me, heading next week to GearUp Weekend, a 4-day gay bareback fetish retreat in the forests of Northern California w/150 similarly minded, horny gay studs...I'll be spending my nights on the sling and/or fuck bench taking raw cock and loads...yup, I'm the bareback bandit...stealing loads!! ?

I would like to attend..any more information? 

• 2 weeks later...

Part 72 - Planting Seeds

Warning: Rough Sex ahead

---------------

The plane landed and it woke Joe up when the wheels hit the runway.   He and Kyle got their luggage and met Jaime to get their car and head back home.  The drive back to their apartment went a little faster without the frequent rest area stops - Joe and Kyle needed to give their cocks and holes a good rest.  They walked into the apartment and dropped everything in their bedroom and passed out on the bed.   Hours later, Joe woke up and took a piss before he wandered into the kitchen for something to drink.

Joe sat down and started to look at his to do list.  “I wonder what Blaine wanted after all this time” Joe said to himself.   He pulled out his escorting phone and typed out a message - “Hi Blaine. Back from break.  What’s up?”  He waded through all of the emails and text messages he had accumulated since he checked before going to Mexico.  A reply came in from Blaine.

Blaine: “broke up with bf and want to get together.  want to talk too”

Joe: “ok. Wed? just got home n need to do a few things b4. 1 or 2 hrs?”

Blaine: “2 or 3. bro will be there too”

Joe: “uh. ok.  He over 18?”

Blaine: “lol, yes”

Joe: “when?  has to be after classes”

Blaine: “btw 3 & 10pm?”

Joe: “4pm ok?  same place?”

Blaine: “4 good.  yes”

Joe was torn. He really liked Blaine.  His life had been hard and he imagined it couldn’t be easy being a gay farmer, but he seemed to be doing ok.  He thought about it for a while and sent back another message and hoped for the best - “BTW, I’m HIV+ now.  Let me know if you want to cancel.”   He set the phone down and got worried when he didn’t get an answer back in a few minutes.   He answered several more inquiries about hiring him, some he knew were tire kickers that just wanted pictures.   One sounded interesting but was down in the city and the commute didn’t make any sense for a one or two hour meeting.

The guy found him through one of the few web sites that he listed his true status since the bulk of the people on it were looking for other poz guys or guys to poz them.  He had met him once before when the guy was in town near the university and it went well.  He thought a moment and then chuckled.  He sent a message off to Ric - “want to earn a few bucks?”

As Joe was finishing up with the messages another one came in.  It was from Blaine over an hour after Joe had sent his “I’m poz” message.  Joe breathed deep and opened it up - “thats cool.  c u wed.”  Joe was relieved.  It wouldn’t have been the first time one of his older clients decided to go elsewhere because of his new status.  He figured he had gained more clients than he lost though, so it didn’t worry him.  Joe leaned back and looked at the wall and noticed that there was a new TV on the stand.  A big TV.  A fucking big TV.    The old 32 inch Black Friday special was replaced with a 65 inch monster.  It had to be Steven, since Kyle had been with Joe all week in Cancun.  He laughed thinking “porn is almost going to be life-size on that thing.”

Wednesday seemed to arrive in no time and Joe finished up his 2PM class and headed home.  He showered and cleaned out and made sure his the backpack was stocked with everything he might need.  He drove out to the farm and it took a while.  He barely remembered how to get there it had been so long, but when he pulled up to the house and saw the pride flag hanging, he knew it was the right one.  Blaine was out and proud now.  He walked up to the door and knocked and heard “Come on in.”  Joe opened the screen door and walked into the living room and saw Blaine naked, seated on the couch and a younger guy, also naked, kneeling between his legs and sucking his cock.

“Hi Dave.   This is my little brother Carter.  It turns out he’s just as gay as I am, maybe more” Blaine said with a laugh.  “Get those clothes off and have a seat.”

Joe chuckled at Blaine being a lot more assertive than he remembered.  He set his bag down next to the couch and took his clothes off quickly.  He looked over at Blaine and he looked just like he remembered, but with more muscle.   Blaine was about six foot, 210 pounds of broad shouldered farm boy.  But he wasn’t really a boy any more.  His dirty blond hair was about the same color as his brother’s and their faces were very similar except for the scruff that Blaine usually had in that perpetual 3 to 4 day old beard length.  Blaine had a light dusting of dark blond fur on his pecs and a trail down to his thick seven inches of uncut meat.  Joe looked down at Carter and could tell he was a slightly smaller version of Blaine.  He was only 5 foot 9 and his body had only a trimmed bush and armpit hair.   The broad shoulders and muscles were the only things that really took him out of the twink category.

Joe sat down next to Blaine with his legs spread wide and his right one pressed against Blaine’s left leg.   Carter looked up briefly at him before going back down on Blaine’s cock, slurping and sucking like it was the only nourishment that he would get that day.  Joe leaned over kissed Blaine and then squeezed his upper leg.   “So, I guess we should talk first as long as your brother is occupied” Joe said.

Blaine lightly slapped Carter on the side of the head.  “Where’s your manners, can’t you see he’s got a cock that needs sucking?”  Blaine asked.

“Yes, Sir!” Carter said as he moved over between Joe’s legs, grabbed his cock with a fist and then looked it over.  Joe could see that Carter was worried.

“Just watch your teeth with the ring and you’ll be OK” Joe said.  Carter opened his mouth and took most of it in.  He gagged a little when the ring hit his throat but he eventually got all of Joe’s cock in his mouth.

“Nice ink” Blaine said.   Joe chuckled and said “I doubt you’ve seen all of it.   I could say the same to you.  It looks pretty new.”   Joe held Carter’s head down for several seconds and then let him up.  Carter gasped for air and said “Fuck yeah!”

“Yeah, we both got tattoos right after Carter’s 18th birthday.  He actually got two.  A pride flag on his chest and the tribal on his arm.   A guy tried to hassle him about the pride one at school, but a bunch of people stood up for my little bro.  Anyway, I had heard about your secret through the grapevine. That’s why I called.  I’m hoping you’re still toxic and will breed Carter and I.”

There was a long pause. “Fuck, dude.  You guys sure about this?  I’m not on meds and have a pretty high viral load as of 2 weeks ago.” Joe asked.

“Yeah we are” Blaine said and Carter pulled off Joe’s cock and said “Yes we are” excitedly and then dove back on Joe’s rigid shaft.  Blaine continued “We were at the clinic yesterday to get our results and we’re both still neg.  I was planning on you breeding us 3 times and then see what happens.  If we don’t get pozzed, we’ll keep doing it until we’ve blown our last neg loads.”

“Uh… It sounds like you’ve thought this out.   I guess I can give you a bulk rate for that” Joe said and broke out laughing. “Uh, do you guys care who does it?  I can get a couple other guys to help out if you want it done quickly.”

“Carter doesn’t care.  He’s a slut and loves having lots of guys fuck him.  I want to watch every charged load that he takes, but I was hoping that you would be the one to do it for me.  You helped me get through coming out and my parents dying and I’d like you to get me to the next part of my life”  Blaine said.

“Uh…  ok.  You know that you’re probably going to be sick when you convert. I sure as hell was.  I hope you have someone that can take over the farm, especially if both of you are out at the same time”  Joe said.

Blaine could see Joe’s brain spinning trying to figure it all out. “Yeah, sure. There’s a few guys that can fill in for a week or two.  Oh, and we can come in to town if that makes it easier.  I just don’t know where we could meet”  Blaine said.

“I can come up with something.  I don’t bring clients to my place since I have roommates, but I know of some other places.   How did you want to do it today?”

“Here’s fine or we can do it in our bedroom” Blaine said.  Joe raised his eyebrows at the word “our.”

“Got a towel or two? This could get a little messy” Joe said and Blaine was back with a stack of towels in a minute.  “OK, who’s first?” asked Joe.

“Carter.  He won the coin toss”  Blaine said.

“Are you really sure about this, guys?  It’s a one way trip” Joe asked.

“Oh hell yeah” the brothers answered together.  Joe grinned and then got up while Blaine put down a few towels on the couch.  Carter was still on his knees on the floor waiting impatiently.   Joe grabbed his arm and pulled him on to the couch on his knees, facing the window and his ass hanging over the front edge. He kicked Carter’s legs open a little wider.

“Fuckin’ hot tat dude” Blaine said.

Joe chuckled.  “Hopefully you can earn yours soon.    Now, do you just want it to happen from fucking or do you want some help?”  Joe asked.

“Help?  Like drugs?” asked Carter.

“I’m a 4:20 guy for drugs so that’s not gonna help.   Nah, like wreck your holes with my fingers or a brush.” Joe said.

“Oh yeah.  Brush the hell out of it” Carter said eagerly.   Joe’s cock twitched and he told Blaine  “Grab his toothbrush.”  Blaine ran up the stairs and was back down in seconds.   Joe looked at the toothbrush and said “Dude, you really need to change these things every month not every year.”   Joe looked around and saw the windows and door were open and then looked for something to gag Carter with.  Not seeing much else, he grabbed his sock and stuffed it into the younger brother’s mouth.  “This is gonna hurt, but just power through it” Joe said as he kneeled behind Carter.

Joe licked his finger and pushed it into Carter’s hole, twisting it around and then doing it again with two fingers.   He could see Carter’s body nervously twitching and looked back at Blaine who was staring intently on his brother’s soon to be violated ass.  Joe rubbed his thumb over the pucker and then slowly inserted the toothbrush into the quivering hole.   Carter screamed out, the sound only partially muffled by the sock.   He squirmed and writhed until Blaine told him sternly to stay still.  Carter settled down and Joe began to twist the brush around while moving in and out.  He heard the sobs coming from Carter and knew that the reality of what he wanted was probably a lot more painful than the internet stories had led him to believe.  Joe worked the brush a little longer and then pulled it out, showing Blaine the red bristles.    

Joe handed the brush back to Blaine and stood up, his cock rock hard from both the prep he just did and the dick pill he took before he drove over.   He didn’t wait long and just gave a long easy push with his cock into the bleeding hole.  Carter screamed out again and Joe felt the boy start to go limp.  He held his position and tried to keep Carter’s lifeless body upright until he regained consciousness.  “What happened?” asked Blaine.

“I guess we found his pain threshold and he passed out.  I’ll give him a few seconds and if he doesn’t come to, I’ll pull out and we’ll need to make sure he’s ok” Joe said.  As he completed the last sentence, Carter jolted awake.  He was sweating like it was mid-August and he had been working hard.  “You ok?” asked Joe and he got a muffled and weary “mmmhmm.”   Joe gave him a few more moments to recover and then slowly rocked his hips back and forth.   He looked down and his cock already had a thin red coating on it.  Joe knew that a long fuck wouldn’t be necessary and his precum was probably already soaking into the torn up tissue.  He was just going to have to fuck long enough to get a nice load of his poisonous seed coating the fertile cunt.

The longer he drilled into Carter’s hole, the more he heard him whimper.  Joe looked back at Blaine as his cock pumped in and out and saw both a look of worry and him mouthing the words “breed him.”   Joe drove his cock in faster until he felt the familiar tingling of his balls.  Carter began crying out with each thrust and Joe knew he wouldn’t last long.  He took mercy on the boy’s tender fuckhole and gave only a half dozen more strokes before shoving in all the way and holding Carter’s body tight.  Ropes of diseased cream sprayed over the wrecked chute.   Joe thought he finally heard a moan from Carter and smiled.  He left his cock stationary a few more moments and then gave a few gentle strokes before he removed his cock.

Blaine moved in and rubbed Carter’s back and removed the sock from his mouth.   “You motherfucker!   Are you fucking trying to kill me?” Carter screamed out.

“That’s what you asked for, bro” Blaine said calmly.

“It felt like he was ripping my guts out” Carter sobbed.

Blaine kissed Carters head and then handed a plug to Joe for Carter’s hole.   “FUUUCCCKKKK!” screamed out Carter as the plug stretched his hole and invaded his body.    Blaine helped Carter to his feet, but he was still wobbly.  Carter tried to sit in a chair, but the pressure on his ass was too painful.  He pulled up a padded chair from the kitchen and kneeled on it.   Blaine took his position on the couch and handed the brush back to Joe.

“You better fuckin’ destroy his ass like you did mine!” barked Carter.  The quiet, sweet faced boy was now sore and pissed off.   Joe wasn’t sure if there would be a session two or three anymore, but he was going to finish up this one.

He pulled Blaine’s ass apart and spit on the hole.  He opened it up with first one finger and then two, just like he had with Carter.  He could almost feel Carter’s eyes burning through the back of his head.   He made sure when he brushed Blaine’s hole he did it just like he had Carter’s.   Without the sock muffling his voice, Blaine was trying to stifle his screams.  He buried his face in the back of the couch and endured the torture that he knew Carter had gotten earlier.

Joe pulled the brush out of Blaine’s pussy and passed it back to Carter to see the stained bristles and drops of blood.  Joe spit on his cock and rubbed the drying blood and cum mixture back into a liquid and then pushed his cock into Blaine’s hole.  He heard Blaine say “fuck fuck fuck” in a strained, quiet voice.  Joe began rocking his hips again, now with a new target.  Blaine adjusted his body a little bit but nothing was going to soothe his torn up hole that Joe’s pierced cock was pumping in and out of.  Joe piston’d his shaft into Blaine harder and harder until he had a good pace.  It was going to take a little more time for his balls to refill and he hoped that Blaine was up to it.

He was fucking Blaine harder than he did Carter and the slapping of their skin together really made that evident.  He looked back at Carter who was closely watching Joe fuck Blaine.   Joe wasn’t sure if Carter had ever watched his brother get fucked, but he was now and seemed to be turned on by it.  Carter was stroking his cock while Joe was pounding Blaine.  Joe could hear the grunts coming out of Blaine’s mouth, even though it was pressed tightly against the fabric of the couch.  He hammered Blaine fast and hard and then shoved in deep.   Joe roared as his charged seed pumped into Blaine’s bloody hole.  As the spurts ended Joe stood there, holding the cum inside Blaine with his cock.  He then felt a huge spurt of cum land on his back.  It was followed by three more as Carter blew one of what might be his last neg loads all over Joe’s back.

Joe turned and smiled back at Carter who was still coming down from his orgasmic high.  “You got a plug for your brother, too?” Joe asked and Carter laughed.  “Sorry, I got carried away.  That was so fucking hot watching you poz up my bro” Carter said as he reached down and picked up another butt plug from the table.  He started to hand it to Joe who waved him off “You should put your brothers in” Joe said, pulling his cock out of Blaine.  Carter coated the plug with some of the cum dripping out of Blaine’s hole and then pushed it in, hearing Blaine yelp.   Joe stood there a moment and then asked “Who wants to clean this up?” pointing to his cock.  Carter eagerly dropped to his knees and licked up all of the jizz on Joe’s cock and balls.  A few minutes later, there was just a sheen of saliva on Joe’s cock.

Blaine was standing there as Joe sat back down on the towel covered couch.  “So, when do you want the next one?” Joe asked, hoping that the first experience hadn’t quashed their enthusiasm for getting pozzed.   Blaine looked at Carter and then back at Joe.  “Originally, I wanted it in a day or two, but I think my ass needs some time to recover.   No more brushes for me, that fuckin’ sucked!” Blaine said and Carter was nodding.

“Yeah, I know.   I powered through several fucks a day since I only had a long weekend to get it done with me, but I didn’t do the brush thing.  How about we meet on Sunday afternoon and then next Tuesday or Wednesday?”  Joe asked.

“That sounds good. Uh, we kind of leaped into this and forgot to figure out a price” Blaine said.

“I won’t charge for two guys, just one.  Usual rate for this one, a hundred off the next two meetings.    We can discuss it again if we need to do more than three times.  I kind of doubt that we’ll have to do that, though” Joe replied.   Blaine reached over to the table next to the couch and counted out the cash before handing it to Joe.  “When I find a place I’ll send you a message.  3PM on Sunday ok?” Joe asked.

“Sure Dave” replied Blaine.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 12