A Brother in Trouble

Part 74 - Planting Lots More Seed

When Joe got home, he sent out some messages seeing who might be available for Sunday’s meeting with Blaine and Carter.  He also asked a few guys if they knew of a place to breed the brothers.  Dennis told him the play room at the hotel was booked.   Kyle suggested the storage room in the apartment building, but that seemed to be really risky for anything more than a ten minute pump-n-dump.    Finally, Tony sent a reply saying they could use the small playroom at the club’s warehouse, reminding him that they just couldn’t let outsiders know where it was.   It was Friday afternoon and he had everything set for Sunday’s second breeding.  He sent a message to Blaine:

Joe: “u guys still up for sunday?”

Blaine: “yes.  still sore”

Joe: “lol.  good.  meet in Harrison’s parking lot under sign this afternoon at 3”

Blaine: “ok, thx”

Sunday morning Joe sent reminder messages to the guys he had contacted.  Everyone confirmed he would be at the warehouse at 3:00 PM.   Kyle and Joe drove over to the grocery store and parked the car, waiting for Blaine and Carter to show up.  A few minutes before three, a pickup truck pulled in and stopped under the large sign, away from any other cars.  Joe grabbed his duffle bag and he and Kyle wandered across the lot to the truck.  It was a lot nicer than most of the work trucks that many farmers used - it was a 4x4 with big wheels, a crew cab and chrome everywhere.

Joe walked up to the drivers window and said “Hop in back.  I have some hoods for you guys to wear since you can’t know where we are taking you.  I’ll drive.”

“No fuckin way.  No one drives my truck” said Blaine defensively.

Joe shook his head, chuckling to himself.  “Ok, then we’ll take our car.  Park the beast” he said and started walking back to the car.   With the truck parked, Blaine and Carter got into the back of Kyle’s car.  Joe dug into the duffle bag and fished out two hoods and handed them to the brothers.  Satisfied they couldn’t see out, Joe told them to lay down so no one could see two hooded guys in the car as they drove out of the parking lot.   Joe drove around in circles for a few minutes and then drove an indirect route to the warehouse.  He parked and they spun the brothers around and then led them inside.  They walked through the darkened warehouse to a door and opened it up.  Inside was a small playroom with a sling, cross and fuck bench in it.

The lone fluorescent light hung from the ceiling and buzzed.   Carter was led to the sling and told to stand still.  Kyle removed the hood and then his shirt was pulled off,  shoes removed and jeans pulled down.  Carter was wearing a jockstrap that Kyle decided to leave on.   Joe moved over to Blaine and removed the hood and his clothes.   Kyle opened up the duffle and pulled four cuffs out and buckled them tightly around Carter’s wrists and ankles.   Joe did the same with Blaine who now had a worried look on his face.   His eyes got even bigger when the ball gag was pulled out of the box and put on Carter’s head along with a leather blindfold.

Joe moved the fuck bench back several feet so that Blaine would be able to have a three quarters view of the guys fucking his brother in the sling.  He led Blaine to the bench and Blaine kneeled down on it and felt the cold leather on his stomach.  Joe locked his arms and legs down while Kyle leaned Carter back into the sling and secured him too.  Joe opened up a cooler and pulled out two cum cubes and pushed one into Blaine and then walked over to Carter and pushed the other one into his hole.  Carter yelled out in surprise as he felt the ice cold cube pop inside him.

Kyle grabbed two ski masks from the box and walked out of the room.  The guys Joe had organized were in the room next door and all were naked and stroking their cocks.   Kyle walked in and grinned at the guys.  “I’m going to start and open him up, you guys figure out what order you want to fuck him in.  We’ll go until everyone is empty.  Joe said he hopes each of us can give him at least two loads” Kyle told the guys.

“I want to suck each of you guys before you fuck him, so I’ll go last” said Aaron.  The other guys nodded and Tony started  pointing at guys to set the order.   Aaron dropped to his knees and started sucking Kyle’s cock, covering it in spit.   

Tossing ski masks to the next two guys Kyle remarked "Wear these if you want to keep it anonymous.  They’ve already seen me, but it’s up to you if you want to cover your head.”

“You ready?” yelled Joe.

“Just a minute” Kyle yelled back.

“Too late, my dick is already inside him” Joe replied as he slowly pushed his cock all the way in.  Blaine was moaning around the gag and Joe could feel his cock push the rapidly melting cube in deeper.  

Kyle walked into the room and approached the sling.   “Get ready to be poz, Carter.    We’re not stopping until we’re all out of bugs to give you” Kyle said, rubbing his cock around Carter’s cumhole.  Kyle shoved his cock into Carter, knowing he would be tight and there was just the melted cum cube to help him out.  Carter screamed out as loud as he could around the gag.  Kyle knew his job as the first one in was to do some damage so that all of the loads had an easy entry into Carter’s body.  He pulled out and slammed back in, holding the chains of the sling tight.

Kyle rocked his hips and started fucking Carter’s hole slowly.   He fucked faster and then got Carter swinging so he was fucking himself on Kyle’s shaft.  Kyle looked over and Blaine was staring at his brother getting impaled over and over while his own hole was being reamed by Joe’s cock.  Blaine could see the biohazard tattoo between Kyle’s shoulders and knew that Joe didn’t seem to be messing around.  He watched Kyle thrust his cock viciously into Carter and wondered how many guys were going to breed his brother.   Kyle and Joe pounded the brothers who were both grunting around their gags.  Kyle began grunting too and then pulled Carter tight as his cock began to spew virus filled cream into Carter’s fertile cunt.   “There’s one poz load in” Joe said as he kept fucking Blaine.

Kyle pulled out and fingered the cum that was dripping out back into Carter as Tony walked in.  Tony didn’t flinch when he saw the 18 year old in the sling awaiting as many toxic loads as they could muster and turn him into a virus filled slut.  His cock slid into the cummy hole and he shoved his hips in, pushing Carter away and then tugged back on his legs when he pulled away too far.   Tony’s cock was leaking precum every second he was inside Carter and his balls were preparing an extra strong dose to inject into the boi’s hole.  Tony had delayed the start of his treatment so he could breed one more guy even though Dr. Simms had advised against it.   His viral load had skyrocketed and his CD4 counts had dropped very low in the past few weeks.  His partner Derrick was too weak to even show up that day.

“FUCK!” screamed out Tony as he shot millions of viral swimmers into Carter’s chute, mixing with Kyle’s seed. 

Joe hammered Blaine’s ass while Tony bred Carter and then yelled out “There’s two!”  

Dennis heard his cue and pulled his cock out of Aaron’s mouth and walked next door.  He saw the cum dripping out of the hole and moved in quickly, aiming his rigid shaft at the younger brother’s pussy and drove in all the way.  Carter yelled out but Dennis ignored it and just began fucking his hole.  This was a pump n dump and he planned on dumping a couple loads into Carter.  The chains were jangling and Dennis was grunting as the cum started to rise.   Joe picked up pace to match Dennis.   Dennis let out a yell and ropes of infected cum flooded into Carter’s ass.   Joe was right behind and unleashed his first load of the day into Blaine.

“Three” Joe yelled out as the last spurt shot into the older brother.

Luis walked in, spit still dripping off his cock from Aaron’s blow job.  His goal was to be done in under three minutes.    He held Carter’s legs and easily slipped into the sloppy, gaping hole.   Once he bottomed out, he began to hammer Carter’s ass.   His body slammed into Carter’s and even though Carter was trying to squeeze his ass around Luis’s shaft, it was still a loose fuck.  Luis pulled out stroked his cock several times and then thrust in deep, unleashing a four day load of toxins into Carter’s ass.  Joe was back pounding Blaine and yelled out “Four!”

Luis pulled his cock out and leaned down and licked the mixture of cum that was seeping out of Carter’s swollen hole.  

Steven grabbed Luis by the hair and pulled him back explaining "Out of my way.  I’m so fuckin’ close.”  With that Steven’s cock sunk into Carter and he was drilling him in seconds.  A puddle of cum was growing on the floor under Carter’s ass but Steven was going to replenish what was inside Carter soon.  Steven fucked faster and then planted his cock in deep.  The cum pumped into the chaser’s cunt, with both Steven and Carter yelling out.  

“That’s five!”  Joe called out.

Ryan was the next to dip his cock into the toxic froth in Carter’s ass.   Aaron’s oral skills had him on the edge and feeling all of the other charged loads coating his cock quickly drove him over.  Joe watched him pound Carter’s ass, ignoring the grunts, screams and yells.  Joe’s own relentless fucking of Blaine was taking a toll and he knew he would need a break after his next load.  Blaine himself was whimpering from the nonstop pounding.   Ryan slammed his cock in one more time and his charged load shot into Carter’s soaked hole.  After his balls were empty, Ryan fell down on top of Carter and told him “You better share once you’re poz.”  He got up and looked over at Joe who was delivering his second toxic load of the day to Blaine’s neg ass. 

As Joe withdrew he grunted asking “Six and two.  Who’s next?”

Nick entered the room as Ryan left.   He remembered his own group conversion fuck.  He never knew if that was what sealed his fate or if it was one of the numerous loads Aaron gave him in the week after that did it.  He loved both experiences and now it was his turn to pay it back.  He dug his fingers into the battered hole and twisted them around, coating his fingers with the mixture of tainted spooge.   He couldn’t feed it to Carter since the gag was in the way, so he licked them clean himself.  He saw streaks of red and the rest was varying shades of pink.  He dug his fingers in a second time, this time clawing his fingernails into the flesh.  Carter writhed and Nick slapped Carter’s hard cock with his hand.

Nick stood up and slid his cock in and started driving in and out.  He let the sling do most of the work and by this time Carter’s ass was loose and wasn’t giving him the friction he needed to get off.  He used his fist to stroke his cock and then shove into Carter’s hole. He jacked almost to the point of cumming and then finished off inside his victim’s ass.  Five strong spurts joined the viral muck already attacking Carter’s body.  Joe yelled out “Seven loads in” and Nick walked back to the other room.  Aaron eagerly cleaned Nick’s cock, like he had everyone before him.  Each time the taste seemed to change slightly and it turned him on.

Jaime walked up to the sling nervously.  He had only recovered from the fuck flu a few weeks ago, the result of two and a half weeks of daily breedings from Joe and Kyle.  He had been having sex with guys since his senior year of high school but it had never been more than a three way and no one had ever watched him fuck a guy.  This was a strange experience for him, since he had been driven to this building blindfolded and had no idea where he was.  Still, his dick was hard and throbbing as he slid it into Carter’s pussy and he tried to ignore Blaine and Joe’s eyes watching him.   Jaime had never felt a hole this loaded before and he felt a spurt shoot out of his cock as soon as he got fully in.   To get the job done, he figured he just had to dump all of his newly charged cum into the boi’s hole, but he wanted to fuck too.  A quick thought of his first attempt to fuck a girl cooled his balls off enough to let him fuck into Carter.   Five minutes of thrusting later he couldn’t delay the shots of cum any longer and he was pumping in yet another strain to mix with the guys before him.  “We got eight” Joe yelled out.

Jaime stood there after the last spurt shot out, enjoying the feeling until he felt a hand on his shoulder.  Aaron was not going to wait any longer.   His cock was dripping on the  floor and it was hard as steel.  Jaime moved away and Aaron’s cock slammed in, shoving Carter away and off his cock.  As Carter swung back, his cock drove in again.  Each thrust from Aaron was pushing some of the seed out of Carter’s tortured hole and on to the floor.

Several minutes later, he grabbed the chains and kept Carter from bouncing away as his cock pulsed and shot his viral cum inside.  His body shook and when it stopped, Joe pulled him back.   “Nine loads.  You guys get a half hour break and then we go again” he told Blaine and Carter.

Each of the guys took their turn breeding Carter’s destroyed ass a second time.  He whimpered the whole time, sometimes screaming if the abuse got too rough.  Joe was able to dump two more loads into Blaine’s cunt and sealed it up with a plug and then let Blaine watch the last few guys add more venom into his brother’s guts.   Tony tried to go a third time, but he was to weak to properly fuck Carter.  He stroked off and then shoved in at the last second.   Dennis and Jaime added a third load, but the rest of the guys were drained.   Everyone left, leaving Joe, Kyle, Blaine and Carter in the room.  Joe helped Carter to his feet and took off the blindfold and gag.  It took a while for him to acclimate to the brightness, but he saw Joe remove the last restraint from his brother and then the gag.

It shocked him to see his brother tied down like that but also excited him.  He had never seen his brother bottom until Joe had fucked him the other day.  Blaine was always the top when they fucked or when someone else had come over for sex.  He remembered the one guy’s comment that Carter had better share when he was poz and he realized he had better start learning how to fuck and not just be a cumdump bottom.   Joe and Kyle hooded the brothers and then led them back to the car.  Another confusing drive back to the strip mall and Joe and Kyle let them out to head home.  With their asses plugged, none of the cum was going to leak out.  Blaine was determined to leave the plugs in until morning.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 11

Part 75 - The Subcontractor

Joe and Kyle had gone back to the warehouse and cleaned up before locking the door and heading home.  Joe tried to think of another place for the meeting on Tuesday.   The warehouse had been fun but it was a pain to set up and get Carter, Blaine and the non-club members to.  He thought about the hotel room but Dennis said that it had become more popular as word got out and was booked all week.   Then he remembered one of the first times he had been with Blaine and they had fucked under an oak tree near the creek that went through the farm.  He talked to Blaine who thought it was a good idea so Joe sent out more messages.

On Monday he got a message from Blaine asking if they could postpone their meeting until Thursday.  Joe sighed, realizing he had to start over again getting people together.  A few of the guys he had gotten for Tuesday couldn’t make it but he was able to find replacements.  Joe crossed his fingers hoping there wouldn’t be any more changes.

Ric was nervous.  He had been nervous all week.  It had started innocently enough the week before when a schedule conflict meant Joe couldn't meet a client so he texted Ric asking "Want to earn a few bucks?”

Ric's thought was it sounded like fun:  he would meet a guy, have sex and then go home with some cash.   It immediately got more complicated when Joe told him what he should do to set it up.  He should keep everything separate from his normal life.  Ric came up with a name to use - Austin, a new email, a cheap cell phone on a pay-as-you-go plan and listened to all of Joe’s instructions.  Still, he figured that after the hundred bucks he spent on the phone he would make it all up in one night.   Joe introduced him to the client via email and they had chatted a couple times setting the meeting up.  He gave the guy the new phone number and everything moved to text after that.

He figured that no matter what the guy was like, he could probably take an hour of him.  Since Joe had met him before and said he was a good guy, Ric decided that he really didn’t have much to lose.  He didn’t tell anyone what he was doing.  He wanted to confide in Alex, but then changed his mind.

Tuesday morning as he was walking into school he spotted Coach Adams walking slowly in from his car.   “Hey coach.  How are you feeling?  That must have been some bug you caught, you were out almost two weeks” Ric said.

“Oh fuck, don’t remind me” the coach replied and then much quieter he added “How the fuck did you survive that?  At one point a friend wanted to take me to the hospital.”

“Everyone is different.  Mine wasn’t too bad compared to…” Ric almost said ‘Shane’ and then realized the coach might not know about his team being poz.  He then finished the sentence with “… some others.   Have you gone to the clinic like I told you?”

“Yeah, I did last Friday and then yesterday for the results.  That was the weirdest doctor visit I’ve ever had.  They don’t want to put me on drugs right away.  Did they do that to you too?”

Ric chuckled as he stopped and looked seriously at the coach.  “Yeah, but you shouldn’t say anything about that.  It’s supposed to stay quiet.  I take it that means you’re going to share” Ric said softly.

“Yeah, I know.  I just figured that you would know since you referred me there.   And yeah, I am.  My boyfriend is going to be home on leave at the end of the month.  I have a welcome home gift for him” Coach Adams said and then laughed quietly.

Ric and the coach went into the school and carried on like nothing happened.  He went home and prepared a small bag with some supplies.  He was putting it under his bed when Frank, his Dad walked in and things became messy.  Frank recognized the new phone and wanted to know what it was for.  Ric came up with an excuse, but Frank saw right through the lie and accused Ric of selling drugs.  Defeated, Ric told his father the truth, expecting him to blow up and ground him, but instead Frank thought it was really hot and agreed to keep it their secret.

Frank even dropped Ric off at the hotel Wednesday evening and told him to call or text if anything went wrong or when he was done.  Ric walked in and took the elevator up to the ninth floor and found the room.  He had a small bag over his shoulder with the things Joe suggested.  He knocked and waited.  He was about to knock again and the door opened.   In front of Ric was a middle aged white guy. His brown hair had a few gray hairs mixed in and he had a trimmed beard.  The guy’s brown eyes inspected every inch of him.  He matched the description that he had gotten from Joe so he said “Hi, Barry?   I’m Austin.  We spoke a few days ago.”

Barry smiled and said “Come on in.  Glad you could make it” as he walked back into the hotel room.  Ric followed him in and looked around, making sure that things looked legitimate.  He tried to keep a calm exterior but inside his stomach was turning over and his mind was racing.   “I was kind of disappointed that Dave couldn’t meet, but I understand it’s a bit of a drive.  So, he and you are friends or co-workers?”  Barry asked.

“Yeah, I’ve known him several months.  We met on a work thing” Ric said, trying to keep it vague and hoping to not get caught in a lie.

“Oh cool.  You seem a bit young to be doing this… Uh, you are over 18, right?  I don’t want the cops running in here.  It would make life really bad” Barry said.

Ric chuckled and replied “No, I understand.  Yeah, I’m over 18, theres nothing to worry about with that.  And I really don’t want to deal with the cops either.”  Ric set his bag down next to the bed and moved behind Barry, rubbing his shoulders.   “We didn’t really talk about what you wanted to do when we were together.  I got a little bit of an idea from Dave but he doesn’t like to talk about what happens with clients,” Ric said.

“I… uh… appreciate that.  Its kind of why I like to hire the same guys.  Fewer mouths to talk, if you know what I mean” Barry replied.

“I completely understand.  What happens here, stays here” Ric said massaging Barry’s shoulders harder.  Barry moaned and let Ric rub him.   He started to unbutton his shirt and soon it hung open.  Ric took the cue and stopped the massage long enough to take Barry’s shirt off and lay it on the chair nearby.

“I like to enjoy the pleasure that younger men can give me.  It rarely is the same thing twice.  I like to let things just happen” Barry said as he turned around.  Ric continued to rub his neck and shoulders, this time from the front.   Ric looked over his body.  There was a small patch of hair between his pecs and another on his stomach.  He didn’t have a six-pack but he did have a trim dad-bod.  He wondered what was inside his pants but figured he would find out soon enough.  Ric then looked back into Barry’s eyes and saw him smile again.  “I think we are going to have some fun tonight, Austin.  Theres an envelope for you by the TV.  As I said, I don’t like to be rushed so we’ll go for two hours and longer if we need to.”

Ric spied the alarm clock next to the bed and made a note of the time.  He felt Barry pull his shirt up and raised his arms, letting it pull over his head and then get tossed to the floor.   Barry held Ric at arms length and looked over his upper body and said “Damn, you are one hot guy.  I bet you make a fortune escorting.”

Ric chuckled again and lowered his arms down, rubbing his fingers over Barry’s nipples and then moved them down to his waist.  “Let’s just think about you and how we can make you feel amazing tonight” Ric replied.  He reached in and unbuttoned Barry’s pants and then unzipped them, letting them drop to the floor, revealing a pair of tight blue trunks with a large bulge in front.  Ric cupped the bulge and squeezed while moaning “Very nice, Barry.”  Barry was obviously enjoying the attention and then reached down and pulled Ric’s jeans down.  “Oh fuck yeah” Barry said as he spotted the white sheer see-through trunks that Alex had given him after Ric had successfully knocked him up.

They both shucked their pants, socks and shoes.  Barry gently motioned to the bed and when they got next to it Ric dropped to his knees, pulling Barry’s underwear down with him. The semi-hard shaft was already six inches but Ric didn’t know if he was a shower or a grower. The uncut cock had a nice heft to it and he licked from the balls up to the tip.  Barry let him suck his cock and balls for a few minutes and then tugged on his arm and the two were on the bed kissing seconds later.  Barry started out slow and Ric assumed he didn’t usually kiss the guys he hired since he was pretty tentative to start.  While they were kissing Barry reached down and slid Ric’s underwear off.  Their bodies intertwined and their cocks were nestled next to each other.

Barry moved down Ric’s body, kissing his neck and then down to his chest.   Barry flicked his tongue over Ric’s pierced nipples, each time making Ric’s cock twitch.  He finally moved lower and then came face to face with Ric’s cock.    “Holy fuck.  You really scored in the cock department” Barry said.  Ric spread his legs apart and let Barry explore his cock and balls with his tongue.  Several minutes later, Barry pushed Ric’s legs back and zeroed in on his hole.   Ric was surprised at how hard Barry could tongue fuck his hole.  Most guys just gave a few stabs before going back to licking.  Barry seemed to keep poking his curled tongue in forever, even though it was only about ten minutes.  Ric could feel the moistness around his hole and Barry seemed to think he had done enough with his tongue.

Barry lowered Ric’s ass down and as soon as he could, he speared his cock into the waiting hole.  Once inside, Barry just kept driving his cock in deeper, not waiting for Ric to adjust.  His bushy pubic hair was pressed against Ric’s hairy ass and Barry looked at Ric’s slightly contorted face.  “Yeah, you poz boys all know how to take cock.  You never can get enough, can you?  Probably don’t even care who it is or what diseases they have” Barry said and followed up with a sinister laugh.  He pulled back and rammed back in, feeling Ric flinch at the treatment but saying nothing.

Ric was saying a lot, but it was all in his head.  “He thinks I’m a seasoned slut and would probably freak if he knew I have been fucking for only seven months” Ric said to himself before stifling a grunt.  Once Barry started an even pumping motion, Ric started to work his ass around Barry’s cock.  “Slow down, boy.  I plan on fucking this hole for a while” Barry barked out.  Ric smiled and thought to himself “I may be the bottom now, but I can control how this goes.”   Barry fucked for several more minutes before pulling out and groaning.  Obviously he was getting too close.  He flipped Ric over on to his knees and then drove his cock back in.  This time Ric was more subtle and he let Barry fuck his ass for twenty minutes before he started to work his ass muscles and gently milked the shaft.

“Oh fuck!  Oh shit” Barry yelled out and was able to get two more strokes in before he fell forward on top of Ric and began convulsing.  Spurts of his neg seed shot into Ric’s hole and Ric started to aggressively drain the remaining cum out of Barry’s balls.  Barry rolled off Ric and lay on the bed, panting.  Ric moved down and started to clean the cum and ass juice off Barry’s cock.   “Damn it!  I usually last a lot longer than that” Barry said with the sound of disgust in his voice.   “That hole just feels so damn good and its been a few weeks since I’ve been able to fuck” he added, as if Ric needed an explanation.

“Don’t worry about it.  We can go again when you’re ready.  You still have a lot of our time together left” Ric said before he licked his lips of the last bit of cum.  With Barry’s cock now mostly soft, Ric reached up and rolled Barry on to his stomach.  He crawled up and started to massage his back, with his hard cock and full balls nestled on Barry’s crack.  It wasn’t a professional massage, but Ric’s hands rubbed and dug into Barry’s back and it took only a few minutes before Barry was moaning again.  Ric’s cock was rubbing between the two mounds and after several minutes Ric moved down Barry’s body and was rubbing his lower back with his hands.  His hands moved lower and then he started massaging his ass and thigh muscles and chuckled when Barry pushed his ass up.

Ric wondered if this top daddy was up for a little bottom action and pried his ass apart while still massaging his butt muscles.   Ric leaned down and blew on the exposed hole and was happy when he didn’t get any protests.   He got closer and licked up from Barry’s balls up to his hole and licked and nursed on the pucker.  He kept adding more spit and then working it in with his tongue and fingers.  Ric moved back up Barry’s body and then laid on top of him, with his cock wedged between the crack.  His hips rocked slowly and he whispered into Barry’s ear “You want this, Barry?”  Ric pressed his cock deeper into the crack and continued humping.  Barry just moaned, so Ric continued.  Ric’s cock would catch on Barry’s hole and then pop out.  A trail of precum was mixing with his spit around Barry’s hole and a dozen strokes later, his cock pushed into the wet opening.

“Oh my god” Barry said breathlessly.  Ric smiled and said “That feels good, doesn’t it?” and Barry quickly replied “Mmmhmm.”  Second by second, centimeter by centimeter Ric’s cock got deeper inside Barry.  Each stroke was short but eventually Rick had half of his cock pistoning into Barry.  The moans were interspersed with the occasional grunt as Ric’s thick cock stretched Barry open a little more.  Ric decided to go for broke and the thrusts got longer and deeper.   Barry remained in moan and groan mode as the strokes got harder.  Ric didn’t get all the way inside, he kept nudging against Barry’s inner ring and that seemed to be the limit of how deep Barry would let him fuck.

Ric started pounding harder and the two were bouncing on the bed from each thrust.  Ric could feel his balls start to tighten and knew he had to ask.   “You want me to pull out Barry?” Ric asked as his cock drove in and out of Barry’s ass.  He got a moan back so he gave several more deep strokes into Barry’s ass.  “I’m getting close Barry.  Should I pull out?”  Another moan and he kept thrusting.  “Last chance Barry or I’ll breed your ass with my poz cum” Ric said breathlessly.  The response was a louder moan and then Barry pushed his ass up to meet Ric’s inward shove.  Ric was now balls deep, past the second ring and it triggered his body.   His cock pulsed and ropes of charged seed shot deep into Barry’s neg hole.

Ric could feel Barry’s hole twitching and knew he was unloading onto the bed.  It milked more of Ric’s diseased sperm into Barry’s guts while Barry kept moaning.  His balls were empty and he was still hard deep inside Barry’s hole.  He thrust in slowly a few times and then pulled out, rolling over next to Barry.   Barry looked over to Ric with a wicked grin.  “You are one dirty boy.  I bet you really got off on breeding my neg hole” Barry said.

“You didn’t stop me and seemed to enjoy it.  I gotta keep the customer happy” Ric replied.

“Kinda hard to tell you to stop when it feels that good” Barry said as he leaned over and licked Ric’s cock.

“You can always hit the clinic and get treated, just don’t wait more than a day or two” Ric said.

“So you’re not undetectable?” Barry asked.

“Nope” Ric replied with a devilish grin.

A look of panic came over Barry’s face.  “Fuck!” he yelled out.  He moved over and pushed Ric’s legs up.  He may have looked pissed, but his cock said “turned-on.” Before Ric knew what was happening, Barry’s cock was slammed all the way into him.  “You fucker!  You’re trying to poz me up?” Barry growled.  He pulled back and rammed back in.  “I’m gonna fucking wreck that cunt of yours!” Barry yelled.  Ric was now the one with a look of panic on his face.    Barry was pounding his ass as hard as he could.   “Grudge fuck” was all that Ric could think of.  Each thrust seemed to be as rough as Barry could muster and Ric’s head was now banging into the headboard.  “UGH UGH UGH” Barry was grunting as the two bodies slammed together.  It went on for ten minutes, then fifteen and almost twenty minutes.

“FUUUUCCCCKKK!” yelled out Barry as he buried his cock in as deep as he could and unleashed another load into Ric’s hole.   Ric looked up and Barry still looked pissed.  This didn’t seem to be a role play of the pissed off guy that just got pozzed by surprise.    Barry pushed off and plopped down on the bed, not looking back at Ric.   Ric slid off the side of the bed and went to the bathroom and soaked a washcloth and wiped off.  He came out and got dressed.  Not a word had been spoken.  He started walking to the door when Barry said “Don’t forget the envelope.”

“You sure? This didn’t go like I thought it would” Ric replied.

“Me either but it was the hottest fuck I’ve had in a long time” Barry replied.

Ric grabbed the envelope and went to the door.  “You know how to contact me if you want a repeat.  Bye” Ric said as he walked out the door. His heart was racing and his breathing was labored as he walked down the hall. He got into the elevator and fell back against the wall of the car, feeling his heart pound in his chest.   Ric went down to the lobby and then out on to the street.  He leaned against the building and texted his dad “Done. Pick me up pls.”

• Like 21
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Part 76 - By The Old Oak Tree

The next few days kept Joe busy.  He wondered if Ric ever went through with meeting the client, but he didn’t even know when this week it was supposed to be.  After class Thursday, Joe went home and cleaned up and grabbed a bag of things that he had prepared.  He checked his phone to make sure there weren’t any last minute issues and saw a message from Ric - “Hey, met client last nite.  was really wild.  thx”

Joe quickly replied “Cool.  hope u had fun.  u want to do more?”    He and Steven drove over and picked up Jaime and then Dakota.  Joe then drove over to Luis’s apartment who followed him as he drove out to the farm.  Instead of the farm’s driveway, Joe drove a little further to a dirt road that he followed back to a clearing near the creek. They parked the cars and the guys followed him on foot to the tree.

It looked just like Joe had remembered it, except that Blaine had staked out a blanket on the ground and had a cooler full of beer and water off to the side.  Hanging from one of the strong branches over the blanket was a block and tackle with a rope dangling down and the other side tied off on a stake in the ground.  Joe laughed as he dropped his bag to the ground.  “Guess we won’t need most of the stuff I brought” Joe said to himself.  The guys pulled off their t-shirts and a couple took off their shorts and were standing in just their jockstraps or were naked.  Joe grabbed a beer and was taking his second sip when Blaine and Carter came up on dirt bikes wearing just shoes and shorts.

Blaine and his brother got off the bikes and walked over to the blanket.  “You're not riding safe" Joe told them, chuckling, and then added "Ready for round three?” 

“Fuck yeah!” Carter yelled out and everyone laughed.  Joe reached into his bag and pulled out a pair of leather cuffs and Carter held out his hands and Joe locked them on.  He fed the rope through the D ring on each cuff and then knotted the rope on itself.  He pulled Carter’s shorts down and Carter stepped out of them.

“On your knees” barked Joe and Carter obeyed.  Dakota walked up and pulled his cock out of the jockstrap and fed it to the younger brother.  The rest of the guys lined up while Joe led Blaine over to the side of the blanket and pushed him down to his knees.  Joe unbuttoned his shorts and let them drop to the ground.  Stepping out of the shorts, he got another pair of cuffs and then cuffed Blaine’s hands behind his back.

Luis walked over to the stake and pulled on the rope and Carter pulled off Dakota’s cock and stood up.  Luis continued to pull the rope up until Carter was standing with his arms above his head but not stretched out completely.  Carter arched his back, pushing his ass out and Dakota spit on his fingers and pushed them into Carter’s waiting hole.  He twisted them around, stretching the tight pucker open and generating a loud moan from Carter.  Dakota pulled his fingers out and quickly replaced them with his hard cock.

All ten inches of Dakota’s thin, cut cock drilled into Carter in one hard stroke. “FUCK!” screamed out Carter but there were only a few people that could hear him and none were going to stop the source of his pain.   Dakota held Carter closely, feeling his body spasm and writhe from the invasion of his cock.  As soon as Carter settled down, Dakota reached down and grabbed Carter’s cock and whispered into his ear “We’re gonna make sure that cock of yours always shoots a load that has a bug in it.”

Dakota could feel Carter’s cock harden as he talked to him.  “Please poz me up” begged Carter as he pushed his ass back.  Dakota took the cue and pulled back and slammed his cock all the way in again.  Carter let out a grunt and Dakota rammed in again.  Carter’s hole was throbbing and the pain had ripped through his body, but he needed this to make sure that his body was filled with the bug.   His hole was still sore and swollen from when Blaine fucked him the night before and now it was being wrecked even more.

Blaine stood there on his knees, watching his brother get fucked by the guy with the long, thin cock.  He knew that without any prep his little bro was hurting from the penetration and the subsequent hard pounding.  He didn’t notice Joe moving behind him until he felt the spit dribble down his crack and then Joe grabbed his bound hands.  He felt the now familiar steel ring press against his fuck hole and had only a moment to relax before Joe also rammed in all the way.

Joe’s hard shaft tore into Blaine’s tight ass and Blaine let out a growl.  Everyone looked over as Joe had a big grin on his face and his cock planted deep inside Blaine’s ass.  Joe started to fuck and watched Dakota drill his dick deep into Carter’s pussy.  He matched the pace while holding Blaine’s shoulders.  Suddenly, Dakota started to hammer Carter’s hole and Carter yelled out as his hole and inner hole were battered with Dakota’s death stick.  With one hard slam, Carter was skewered deep and could feel each throb as Dakota shot ropes of highly charged seed into the boy’s ass.

“One in” yelled Joe while he kept plunging into Blaine’s cunt.  When Dakota’s orgasm died, he pulled out and was replaced by Luis’s uncut shaft.  “Your pussy was so fuckin’ good the other day I had to fuck it again” he whispered into Carter’s ear before adding  “Welcome to the club cuz I don’t think you’ll be neg much longer.”

“Fuck yeah!  Give me more of your dirty seed you fucker” yelled Carter as he thrust his ass back on to Luis’s thick cock.  Luis held the boy’s body close as he fucked as hard as he could.  He knew that Dakota had him on length, but his cock was thicker and even after Dakota’s fuck, Carter’s hole was tight around his dick.  He would pull out and then slam back in, getting a loud grunt from the boy each time.   Luis fucked faster and harder until his balls couldn’t hold back anymore and he bear hugged Carter before he dumped spurts of deadly sperm into his hole.

Joe was up on his feet, drilling Blaine’s pussy as Juan pulled Luis off the 18 year old, eager to feel the cum filled hole.  Juan’s cock was a little longer than Luis’s and about the same 6 1/2 inch circumference.  Only a little cum escaped between the two cocks and Juan was pounding Carter within seconds.  Everything that Luis had told him was true - the boy could take a pounding and his hole felt like velvet.  Juan kept fucking hard and never let up.  He would jab his cock in different directions, torturing the boy’s fuck chute with each stroke.

Joe let out a howl as he unloaded his first virus filled load of the day into Blaine’s ass.  The other guys cheered him on, Jaime adding “Feel that bug take over just like it did me.”  The pulses went on for over a minute and Joe never heard Juan grunt as his special seed mixed with the other loads in Carter’s ass.   Jaime slid his newly poz cock into Carter as soon as Juan pulled out.  He looked over and nodded at Dakota who moved over in front of Carter and dropped to his knees, sucking his rock hard cock into his mouth.   While Dakota sucked Carter’s cock, Jaime slid into his cum soaked hole.

Jaime stabbed roughly, driving his cock in and forcing the tainted seed into the ravaged walls of his cunt.  Dakota just stood there and each time Jaime would drive into Carter, his cock would get slammed into Dakota’s throat.  There seemed to be an endless stream of precum dripping out of Carter’s cock and Dakota was eager to lap it up and swallow it.  Jaime took more time fucking Carter this time than during Sunday’s session.  He loved feeling the other toxic loads coating his shaft and the way that Carter worked his ass on his cock.  Eventually though, Jaime’s balls took control and pumped their virus laden contents into the well fucked hole.  Spurts of his bug laced seed shot into the walls of Carter’s cunt helping to seal his fate.    

Steven muttered “Fuck yeah” as he approached Carter, still hanging from the rope and dripping charged cum from his ass.  “Just a sec” Joe yelled out.   Joe pulled his cock out of Blaine’s ass and unlocked his wrists.  He led Blaine over to his brother and said “Raise your hands.”   Blaine did as he was told and Joe guided them over to Carter’s wrists.  He connected the four wrists together and grinned back at Blaine.  The two brothers were facing each other and supporting each other, physically and emotionally.   Joe took his place behind Blaine and Steven behind Carter.

They both shoved into their bottoms and began to fuck.  The smiles on the brothers told everything.  They were in this together and knew each other were going to probably see some rough days ahead, but they would make it through it together. Steven tried to keep up with Joe, increasing the intensity when Joe did, pulling out and slamming back in like he did and fucking with the same speed.  Over ten minutes later, Joe hammered in another charged load into Blaine’s battered ass and Steven was right behind in seeding Carter’s hole.    

Steven stood there for several seconds as his breathing calmed and his cock soaking in all the juices.  Joe pulled out and slapped Blaine’s ass before reaching up and unhooking his wrists from Carter.  Juan was loosening the rope and after Steven pulled out of Carter, the younger brother dropped to his knees, sweating profusely.  The brothers sat on the blanket, trying to recover.   Joe tossed each a bottle of water and most of the other guys grabbed a beer from the cooler.    “We’ll give you a little break before we go for another round” Joe told everyone.

Twenty minutes went by and Joe got up.  As he reached for the rope, Carter said “Please, Dave, can I get fucked doggy this time?”  The group chuckled and Joe replied “Sure, its your breeding.  You can take it however you want.”    Joe walked over and untied the rope from Carter’s wrists and then disconnected the cuffs from each other.  The brothers knelt down facing each other and once again Joe was behind Blaine and now Dakota was behind Carter.

One by one the guys fucked, pounded, and drilled Carter’s ass.  The blanket was soaked in cum that had been forced out of his ass and replaced with a fresh brew of toxins to attack the boy’s doomed body.   The abuse was wearing Carter down, but he knew he only had a couple more guys to go and his ass could take a rest for a few days.  He had read dozens of stories about what he could expect over the next few weeks.   It could be nothing or it could be a hellish flu or something in between.   His brother had only gotten bred by Dave, but he had taken over ten different guys including a guy that had AIDS.

Each time he thought about it, Carter’s cock would get rock hard and his ass would squeeze tight around the cock in his ass.  He knew his ass would be too sore to get fucked for the next few days and he would probably leave a blood stain on the bed like he did after the other two breedings.    He heard Jaime grunt and shake and knew his chute was being painted with another infectious load of cum.  A few minutes later, Carter felt Steven slam his cock inside and then began to fuck like a madman.

“What do you boys want?” Joe barked out at the brothers.

“To get pozzed!” Blaine and Carter yelled back.

“And?” Joe asked.

“To share our gift!”  Blaine grunted back.  Steven was pounding Carter so hard he could barely talk.  His head was buried into the blanket and he could feel the burn on his cheek from his face rubbing back and forth on it.   Steven screamed out as he unleashed his last load of the night into the pool of virus filled spooge in Carter’s cunt.   Joe reached his arm around Blaine’s neck and pulled him against his chest and hammered his abused hole.  A few minutes later he growled and pumped his fourth load of the day into Blaine.   Blaine was milking every drop out as best he could but it was a struggle since his ass was so sore.   

Joe fed his cock to Blaine’s mouth after he pulled out and Blaine knew his hole was wrecked from the taste he got.  Steven did the same to Carter and looked over at Dakota who was licking his lips after having cleaned the other guys cocks earlier.  The guys laid around naked, drinking beer until Joe said “I think we should be going or we are going to be lost in this field until morning.  Dakota helped Carter get his leg over his dirt bike and they watched the brothers ride off back to the house, standing on the pegs and not sitting on the seat.

“Think we did it?” asked Steven.

“I’m pretty sure that Carter is knocked up.  Hopefully I wrecked Blaine’s hole enough for him to be part of the brotherhood too.  Should be an interesting few weeks for them” Joe replied.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 14

Part 77 - Two Plus One

“Hey, you interested in finding a guy to tag together” Nick asked as he was laying on the couch flipping through profiles on his tablet.

“You bored with just us fucking?” Aaron asked as he sat in the chair twisting the new nipple piercing.

“Nah, I just thought it would be a fun change” Nick replied.

“Got anyone in mind?” Aaron asked, feeling his cock get harder.

“Yeah, theres a couple guys I saw who are looking online that seem like they might be fun” Nick answered.

Aaron picked up his new tablet and started searching.  Nick would show him a pic or a profile and he’d nod, but none of them really seemed to excite him.  There were lots of slutty twinks and some jocks.  Each time he found something to rule it out - “DD free, u b 2”, “hot guys only”, “8+ only”, “no kissing” or his favorite “takes all loads, must be neg.”   Aaron was looking for someone a little different than the guys that usually posted ads - someone who got looked over but was probably a great fuck.  Nick was looking for a greedy bottom and he was looking for someone vers.  Nick seemed stuck on the same type of guy and Aaron wanted someone that wasn’t a cookie cutter young gay twink.

“How about this guy?” Aaron asked, holding up the tablet.

“Really dude?  He’s just so… average” Nick replied.  Aaron didn’t think so.  He thought the guy was handsome with a scruffy face and his hair pulled back in a man bun.  He could see bits of ink and steel that seemed to show he had an edginess to him.  He was a few years older than Aaron, but that just turned him on - he liked guys a few years older than him.  None of the public pics showed the good stuff so he upvoted the profile.  He kept looking and found a few other guys that Nick seemed to be just as uninterested in.  He got a notification that he had a message and figured it was probably Nick telling him to “look for slutty guys.”  He opened it up and it was from the scruffy guy.

“Hey, thx for checkin me out.  hot profile” the message said.  Next he got a notification that the guy's private pics had been unlocked.

Aaron smiled.  “Maybe since we are looking for different types of guys we should just hookup separately” Aaron told Nick.  He went back to the profile and looked at the three other pics.

Nick scrunched up his face and replied “That wasn’t the idea.  I wanted to have fun with another guy AND YOU” emphasizing the last two words loudly.

Another message came in and Aaron read it  “U lookin 2 meet today?”

Aaron typed back “yah, bf and I want 3rd today”

It was only a few seconds later that he got a reply - “BF? dunno. never done 3way with a couple. He got a profile?”

Aaron sent a reply and his cock got even stiffer as he saw the other pics.   The first was a cock pic showing his 7 1/2 inch pierced cock with a bend to it.  The second was his ass which had a nice shape to it and light covering of hair.   The third was a pic with the guy’s bare cock halfway into a slender black guy’s ass.   Aaron showed the new pics to Nick and then read off the guys profile text “5 foot 11, 180 lbs, 7.5 cut, grad student needs NSA fun to relieve stress from cranky profs and parents.  Avg looking guy with a non-average sex drive and a sense of adventure.  Vers. Few limits and not into vanilla. Not a slut and picky about who I meet.  No quickie/pump-n-dump.  Like it long, sweaty and hard.”  Aaron looked at Nick after he finished and said “Whatcha think?”

“I’m not sure.  If we do your guy this time, then next time I get to pick” Nick replied.

“He’s not sure about a three way, so there’s no meet yet.  That sounds fair though” Aaron said.

A message came back almost 15 minutes later.  “Ur bf is poz?  urs says ‘ask’ so I am.”  Aaron had forgotten that Nick had put his real status in the profile and figured that this was the end of this hookup.  He replied though and crossed his fingers - “poz too.”    Aaron and Nick went back to looking at profiles and a short time later he got a reply.

“Dunno. never fucked with a poz guy b4.  I only bb.  would u guys pull out?”

Aaron replied “We can try but no guarantees” and held his breath.  He was encouraged since the guy even replied.  He had several guys ghost on him as soon as he mentioned he was poz.

“I’m crazy for even thinking abt this but its got me so boned.  can we all flip?” came the reply.  Aaron chuckled and said to Nick “Got him.”  “of course.  when, where?” Aaron replied.   The guy wanted some time to clean out and Aaron and Nick did the same.   They showed up at the guy’s apartment and knocked on the door.  The guy opened the door and stood there nervously in just a pair of jogging shorts that had a huge tent. He looked Aaron and Nick over and then said “Hey, I’m Brian.  Come on in.”

The guys walked into the small studio apartment and saw the guy had cleared a place in front of the couch to play.  “Hi Brian,  I’m Aaron and this is my boyfriend Nick.  It looks like you’re ready for fun” Aaron said with a laugh.   

“Yeah, I’ve been so fuckin horny but there’s been no free time for a few weeks” Brian said fidgeting.  Aaron pulled his shirt off and then pushed his sneakers off.   Nick pulled his tank top off and dropped his shorts while kicking his shoes off.   Nick moved over and kneeled in front of Brian and pulled the jogging shorts free of the hard cock.  Nick looked up at Brian and said “No piercing anymore?”

“Uh, no.  I took it out since it usually freaks guys out that I hookup with” Brian replied, his voice clearly showing how nervous he was.

“No problem for me and I don’t think Aaron minds it either” Nick said with a grin.   Brian reached over to the table and picked up the 2 gauge circular barbell and unscrewed the ball on one end.   He held his cock and fished the piercing through the head of his cock and screwed the ball back on.  As soon as Brian let go of his cock, Nick was licking all over it and flicking his tongue over the piercing.  Aaron moved next to Brian and started kissing him while letting his hand roam over Brian’s chest.

Nick was sucking Brian’s cock deep and flexing his throat tight around the end of the shaft, the piercing dug into the sides of his throat but it didn’t slow him down.  Brian reached down and grabbed Aaron’s wrist and pulled his hand up, looking at his forearm.  “Damn, thats pretty permanent” he said as he looked closely at the biohazard tattoo.

“The bug is permanent too” Aaron said with a grin.

“Yeah, that’s what I’m not sure of” Brian said.  There was a long pause and he then asked “You guys mind if I fuck you but swallow your loads?”

“Thats not really what we were planning.  I was looking to get my dick in that hot ass of yours” Aaron said.

“Uh… maybe” said Brian.

Nick pulled off of Brian’s hard, spit covered cock and gripped the piercing in his teeth.  He tugged a couple times and then let go, turning around and pushing his ass up in the air.  Brian looked down and saw Nick’s butt wiggle and couldn’t resist.  He knelt down and pulled the cheeks apart and shoved his face in.  Aaron got down on the floor next to Nick and offered his ass up as well.  Brian moved back and forth, feasting on each fuckhole for a few minutes and then over to the other one.  His tongue and fingers worked both holes open and Brian’s cock was hard and leaking precum on the carpet.

Brian couldn’t take any more and crawled up and mounted the guy in front of him, which happened to be Nick.   He added some spit to the end of his cock and then slowly pushed in.  He watched as the piercing and the head of his cock sank inside Nick’s hole and past the outer ring.  He paused a moment, not wanting to go too fast and blow his load too soon.  Nick was getting impatient and shoved his ass back, firmly impaling himself on Brian’s cock.  Brian let out a grunt and tried to settle himself again.  He held Nick’s hips tight for a few moments and then eased up.  Nick took his cue and started to fuck himself, slowly at first.  A few minutes later and Brian started his own thrusts and the two were fucking into each other harder and harder.

Brian grabbed Nick’s hips again and slammed in three times hard and yanked his cock out, growling and shaking his upper body and head, trying to prevent his body from orgasming.  He moved over behind Aaron and leaned forward, giving a half dozen rough licks around his fuck hole.  Having calmed his balls down, he stood up and took hold of Aaron’s shoulders while resting his hard, leaking cock on Aaron’s crack.  Brian stroked his cock between the crack a few times and then arched his back, aiming his cock a little lower before pushing in.   There was some resistance and when Aaron took a hit of poppers, his hole opened up.  Brian gave a long push and half a minute later was balls deep in Aaron’s poz ass.

“Fuck guys, I don’t know which of you has a better ass to fuck.  They both feel fuckin’ great around my cock”  Brian said while he fucked Aaron deeper and harder.  Nick looked back and watched his boyfriend get drilled and slowly stroked his cock to keep it hard and ready for any chance he had to slide into Brian or Aaron.   He saw the contorted looks Brian was making while fucking Aaron and knew that Brian was so horny after a dry spell that he could blow at any moment.

Aaron worked his ass around Brian’s neg cock hoping to get him to shoot a load inside so that Aaron could fuck Brian’s hot ass.  Brian picked up on Aaron’s plan and slowed down and pulled out, pausing several seconds before shoving back in and fucking several strokes and pulling out again.  He wanted this fuck to last all afternoon and not just 30 minutes.  He fucked a few strokes and pulled out a few more times and then decided he needed to take a break or he would shoot his load.

When Brian didn’t push back into Aaron’s ass, Nick made his move.  He rolled Brian over and pushed his legs wide.   Leaning over he sucked on each of Brian’s balls and then pushed him back and started rimming his ass.  Brian moaned loudly as Nick’s tongue attacked his hole.  Aaron straddled Brian’s head and fed him his hard cock.  Brian started sucking and licking just as energetically as he had when he was munching and fucking Nick and Aaron’s holes.  Clearly he was starved for sex.  Aaron leaned forward and wrapped his lips around Brian’s cock and savored the taste of precum that was leaking out of his cock.  He sucked and nursed on Brian’s cock and balls while thrusting his cock into Brian’s throat.

Brian started writhing around and finally pulled off of Aaron’s cock and yelled out “Slow down, I don’t want to shoot yet!”   Aaron leaned back and so did Nick.  Brian went from a full assault to just a cock resting against his face in a second.  Nick gave him a few moments to cool down and then spit on his hole.  Slowly he lowered Brian’s ass down toward his rock hard cock.   He aimed with his hips and the tip of his cock pushed into Brian’s pussy.

“Oh fuck!  Uh….  I don’t know…” Brian said as his ass came down the last few inches and Nick’s poz cock was half way in.   Aaron steadied Brian’s legs and Nick started rocking his hips.  “Oh my god” Brian exclaimed as his hole finally had a cock back into it after almost two months of no action.  Deeper and deeper the raw cock plunged into his hole, stretching and forcing its way in.   Brian groaned as the pain gave way to pleasure.  Nick’s cock wasn’t too big for him, but the lack of cock fucking him had definitely gotten him tight.  Soon, he felt Nick bottom out inside him and he let out a loud moan.

Nick looked at Aaron and they both grinned back at each other.  Nick slowly built up the speed of his thrusts and with the help of the precum he was coating Brian’s chute with, the fuck just kept getting easier.  Nick leaned forward and started pounding Brian’s cunt and when he felt his balls start to tingle he slammed in and then pulled out.

“Fuck!  I’m so damn close!” he yelled out before falling back.  Aaron quickly took his spot and easily slid his cock into Brian’s gaping hole.  He started out slow, just like Nick and it took him a good twenty minutes to build up to a hard pounding fuck.  Aaron wanted desperately to breed Brian.  His ass felt so good around his cock and Brian knew how to work his ass muscles around his cock but not so intensely to cause him to shoot.  He knew how to make a fuck last as long as the top was willing to play along.  When he sensed his orgasm was about to happen, he too pulled out, yelling “Oh oh oh oh oh” as he tried to stop it.

Nick leaned over and rimmed the now sloppy hole, tasting both his and Aaron’s precum.  Brian started to stroke his cock slowly and once it was hard again said “I need to fuck someone’s ass.  I don’t care who.”  Nick stood up, kneeled on the floor and bent over.   Aaron watched Brian roll forward and mount his boyfriend in one fluid motion.  Nick’s hole was tight but it quickly adapted to Brian’s cock again.  Brian pushed forward and then was on his feet, thrusting into Nick’s poz hole.  He got into a good rhythm, not too fast so he could enjoy Nick’s pussy.

Brian closed his eyes as he fucked into Nick and enjoyed it for a few minutes but was surprised when he suddenly felt a hand on the middle of his back, followed by a cock at his hole.    Aaron was following Brian’s body, the end of his cock lightly touching the pucker of Brian’s hole.  He kept this going for almost half a minute when he lunged forward and forced his cock back into Brian’s cunt.

“Oh FUCK!” yelled out Brian and it was an almost certainty that any neighbors that were home had heard him.  Aaron’s shove had forced Brian all the way into Nick’s hole and Aaron could feel the spasms around his cock.  Brian hadn’t shot his load, but his body was not prepared for the quick invasion of Aaron’s cock.  Once Brian’s ass had a gotten used to Aaron’s shaft, Aaron pulled back slowly giving Brian room to fuck himself on it and fuck Nick’s hole.   The three bodies were close together and the heat enveloped them all.  Brian’s thrusts started to get frantic and they all knew that he was about to cum.

“Breed him, Brian.  Breed my boyfriend” Aaron said in his ear.   A few thrusts later, Aaron could feel his cock getting milked from Brian’s orgasm.  Each pulse squeezed Aaron’s cock tighter until he couldn’t keep from cumming.    Shot after shot of neg cum filled Nick’s guts and then the shots of Aaron’s toxic seed started to fill Brian.   Aaron fell on top of Brian, pushing him down on top of Nick.  Each hole was milking the last drops of cum out of the cock that was in it.

Aaron pulled out first and laid back on the floor, gasping for breath.  Brian was next and laid next to Aaron.  Nick turned around and started licking both cum covered cocks in front of him.  He would lick one a few times and then move over to the other one that was slowly deflating.  He went back and forth until all the cum from their cocks was safely in his belly.  He looked at Aaron and then let out a sinister laugh.

Nick quickly lifted Brian’s legs and pushed forward, sliding his still hard cock into Brian’s ass.  This time there was no slow start.  He started hammering as soon as his cock was all the way in to the cum soaked hole.  Brian couldn’t help himself, he clamped down on Nick’s cock and then would release.  He already had one charged load in his ass, what was a second one going to hurt?  He looked up at Nick and said “You want to breed me, don’t you.  Just like your boyfriend, pumping your virus into my neg hole trying to knock me up.”

Nick’s breathing was ragged but between gasps he replied “Yeah I do and you’re not trying to stop me.  You want me to poz you up, don’t ya.”   Brian’s hole started to squeeze harder and harder.  He couldn’t say it verbally, but his actions told Nick all he needed to know.   His balls contracted and his cock swelled up as he slammed in deep.  “You’re fucked now” Nick said as a  torrent of cum pumped into Brian’s ass.   

After a minute, Nick slowly pulled his cock out of Brian and let his legs down.  Brian’s cock was as hard as it had been all day and pointing right at the ceiling.   Aaron looked over at it and saw the precum still drooling out of the piss slit.  He got up and quickly sat down on Brian’s shaft.  Aaron rode it like he was on a mechanical bull, slamming himself down and then sitting up.   Brian was grunting with each stroke, surprised that he was ready to fuck so soon after breeding Nick.   Aaron barked out “Come on, give me that load.  Shoot your last neg load into my ass, fucker!”

Brian was surprised at how Aaron’s comments turned him on.  His cock got even harder and his hips started to fuck into Aaron’s ass.  Each time he slammed into Aaron he yelled “Fuck!”   After half a dozen more shoves, he grabbed Aaron’s arms and pulled him down.  The pulses were strong and Aaron could feel the cock pump its untainted semen into his cunt.  Brian couldn’t believe how hard he shot.  Usually his second load was much smaller than the first but not this time.

The guys laid there naked in the apartment for at least ten minutes until Aaron said “Thanks, that was a fucking great time.  We should probably get going.”

“Yeah, that was one of the wildest times I’ve ever had” Brian replied.   Aaron and Nick pulled their clothes on over their cum and sweat covered bodies.   Brian showed them to the door, still naked and his cock partially hard.   Aaron sent Brian a message when they got home - “You can hit hospital or clinic for pep if you want.”  A minute later he got a reply - “Nah, I’ll take my chances.  Let me know if u want to meet again.”

• Like 22
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1