A Brother in Trouble

Part 81 - Keep the Sling Busy

Kyle was awakened by his phone ringing.   “Who the fuck…” he groggily said.   He grabbed his phone and answered.  “Hey!  Are you ready for us?  We just got off the train and we’re about twenty minutes away” Jaime said.

“Uhhh, no we’re not.  We’re just getting up.  Give us about a half hour to get showered and dressed” Kyle replied as he jabbed Joe.  They ran through the shower and had just finished dressing when there was a knock on the door.    Kyle opened the door and in walked Jaime and his friend Chad.  Joe watched Chad’s eyes open wide as he looked around the room and then saw the sling.   

“Hey guys, glad you made it.   Hope you’re ready to have a lot of fun today” Joe said.

“Yeah, this is going to be so fuckin’ cool.  I’ve never been with more than 2 guys at one time and I’ve been dreaming about doing this for a couple years” Chad replied.

Kyle looked over at Chad and wondered if he really knew what was going to happen.   Jaime had told them that Chad wanted to have a bareback gangbang and he said he would let anyone fuck him for the party - “no dick will be refused” Chad had boasted.   Chad walked over to the sling and tried to sit down and quickly found himself sitting on his ass on the floor and the canvas mesh seat swung back and hit him in the back of the head.

Everyone laughed and Jaime said “I hope the rest of the time you spend in the sling is better than that!”

“Are you really ready for today?” Kyle asked Chad.

“Yeah, I think so” Chad replied.

“Why don’t you hit the bathroom one more time.  There’s a setup in the shower to clean out” Joe said.   Chad shrugged his shoulders and headed into the bathroom.   While Chad cleaned out again, Joe checked the website for any last minute guys wanting to join the party and there were a couple.  He approved them and sent out the room number.  Forty three guys had requested invites and he approved everyone, knowing that most wouldn’t show up.  He figured if he got ten he was doing good since there were so many other options.

While Joe was dealing with his phone and the party invites, Kyle laid out some things for the gangbang.  He took two bottles of poppers and put one in the drawer in the nightstand next to the bed and left another one on top, next to a bottle of lube.  He figured the first guy or two might need the lube, but after the first few loads Chad took, his hole would be ready with the best lube of all.  He laid out a blindfold, two pairs of cuffs and a ball gag.   Rummaging through the bag he found a sharpie with a string taped to it.

Just as Kyle and Joe finished, Chad came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.  “No need to be shy, Chad.  We’re all gonna see you naked sooner or later” Jaime said.   

“Force of habit, I guess” Chad replied as he pulled the towel off.  The guys looked over Chad, who was three years older than Joe, Kyle and Jaime.  His dark blond hair was buzzed short and his ears were pierced with a single 8 gauge ring in  each ear.   His smooth, pale skin showed a toned but not overly worked out body.  There was a light trail down to his 6 inch cock, but the only other body hair he had was in his pits.  Chad was fidgeting and everyone could tell he was nervous.

“First gangbang or group fuck, Chad?” asked Joe.

“Yeah.  Other than sucking a group of guys and a few three-ways, I’ve only done one on one… And never with something like that” Chad said pointing at the sling.

“You’ll like it.  It makes things like this lots of fun.  If you don’t, we have the bed here we can use instead” Kyle said as he pulled out a piece of plastic sheet and put it down on the floor under the sling, using the base to hole it in place.  He then said “Uh, 12 minutes before the start time so you need to get in position.”

Chad moved over and stood in front of the sling seat and was afraid of falling again.  “Put your ass ON the seat, hold on to the chains and then rotate back” Joe said.  Chad did as he was told and thankfully wasn’t on the floor again.  He adjusted his body and then felt Kyle slipping a leather cuff around his wrist.  Joe grabbed another and was putting it around his ankle.  They did the same on the other side and then, cuffs in place, they hooked them to the chains.  “Last chance to bail, Chad.  Jaime said he would take your place if you chickened out” Joe said, staring at the trembling body in the sling.

“Nnn.n.no, I’m good.  I’ll be ok as soon as I get some dick in me” Chad replied.

Kyle grabbed the gag and started to put it on Chad, telling him “This is just for the start.  We don’t want you to make too much noise and get us thrown out.  If you stay quiet, we’ll take it off.”  Kyle tightened the gag and then grabbed the blindfold.  He looked down at Chad and said “Wave your right hand if you need a break or want us to stop.  Understand?”   Chad nodded his head and Kyle secured the blindfold.   Joe tied the string for the marker on to the D ring on the sling seat and then marked out on Chad’s chest a “+”, a “?” and a “-“.   Satisfied that everything was ready for Chad’s adventure, Joe looked over and Jaime was already naked.

The other two stripped down to their jockstraps and nodded at Jaime to take the first fuck.  Jaime grabbed the lube and lubed his cock and Chad’s hole, slowly fingering the hole with one finger and then two.   Kyle grabbed the poppers and held them to Chad’s nose and Chad inhaled once from each nostril.  He let out a moan that was audible around the gag.   The three smiled at each other and Jaime rubbed his cock around Chad’s hole.  Pressing in, there was some resistance, but soon Chad relaxed and Jaime entered his buddy’s ass.  He rocked Chad back with his hips and let the sling do its job. The strokes got longer each time as he got deeper inside Chad.

There was a knock on the door and Joe looked at the clock and it was a few minutes before the official party time.  He opened it and saw Raphi and Micah.  “Started without us?” Micah asked.  “C’mon in.  We just started” Joe replied.   The guys stood to the side and took their clothes off and put them in one of the plastic bags Joe had put out.  Raphi and Micah started stroking their already stiff cocks.  Micah was looking around, first at Jaime and then at Kyle and finally Joe.  He seemed to be surprised when he looked at Kyle and Joe assumed he had seen his biohazard tattoo.  The look on his face when Micah looked at Joe was more of bewilderment.

Jaime was pounding his friend harder and the chains were jangling.   “Oh fuck…” Jaime said as he thrust in hard and held on to Chad’s legs.  He pulled back and thrust back in grunting with each pulse of his newly charged cum as it shot into Chad’s cunt.  “Oh yeah” Raphi yelled out.  Jaime slowly pulled out while Joe pulled his hard cock out of the side of his jockstrap and added a little lube with a half dozen strokes of his hand.  He moved in and rubbed the piercing around the edges of Chad’s pucker and then plunged in.  Chad yelled out around the gag, telling all that he wasn’t prepared for the second cock, much less it being shoved in like Joe had.  Even having bred Chad the night before, Jaime had left a large load in today and Joe was enjoying the cummy chute.

“Oh fuck” Micah said quietly, turning to Raphi.  “Are they poz?” he whispered into Raphi’s ear.  Raphi smiled and shrugged his shoulders as Joe started to drill harder.  There was another knock at the door and Kyle opened it slightly.  A tall thin guy in his 50’s stood there in a leather harness, jeans and boots.  His mustached face was weathered by a hard life.  He spoke his screen name and Kyle looked it up on the list Joe had taped to the wall before letting the guy in.   Everybody nodded at the newcomer while Joe gave his final few thrusts and deposited his own viral seed into Chad’s cumhole.

Joe slowly pulled out and looked down to see a small puddle of cum on the plastic covering the floor.   He turned and looked at Micah and said “All yours.”   Micah walked up and caught some of the cum dripping from Chad’s hole on the tip of his cock and then slowly drove his cock all the way in.  The loud moan from Chad showed that he was now getting into the groove.   Micah got Chad swinging in the sling, taking all of his cock over and over.   The newcomer had dropped his jeans enough to pull his veiny cock out and stroke it hard.

Another knock at the door and the ritual played out again.  The next guest was about 30, Joe remembered from the guy’s profile.  He was a  barrel chested furry cub who was no stranger to the gym.  His biceps bulged and his legs filled out his jeans.  There was a bushy beard that didn’t quite cover the sinister grin on his face.  Joe figured he was probably an ex-football jock who had kept in shape after his playing days.  Joe checked the name and the guy came in and Joe noticed the bear paw tattoo between his shoulder blades with a red biohazard symbol in the middle of the paw.  Nods were made, clothes were removed and his cock was readied by Raphi’s mouth.   Micah grabbed Chad’s body and buried his cock in as far as he could before he shot his load in.  After the last spurts, Micah backed away and Kyle said “Don’t forget to mark your load on his chest.”  All eyes were on him to see where he put his mark.  Micah put his mark under the “-“ on Chad’s left pec.

Raphi nodded at the first guest who took quickly took Micah’s place.   The mustached guy pounded Chad from his first inward stroke.  He wasn’t gentle and kept up the pace for almost ten minutes before he said “Yeah, that’s it, boy.  Work that hole.  You want another load in you, right?”  The man growled as he kept fucking with each shot of cum from his cock seeming to add more intensity to his thrusts.   He pulled out and backed away, finding Raphi on his knees ready to clean the guy’s cock.  Raphi licked and sucked, savoring every drop of the cum mixture he was tasting.   Chad’s hole only spent a few seconds empty before the cub stepped up and jabbed his thick pierced cock in.

There was a knock a the door and when Joe opened it he found a group of four guys.  Three were in their forties and heavily inked and pierced.  The fourth looked to be about Joe’s age that was wearing a leather collar that was leashed to one of the guys, a leather jockstrap and nothing else.   Joe marked the names of the three off and let them in.   The sub was put in the corner while the three tops stripped down.  Joe really wanted to fuck the sub and leave a load in his twinky bubble butt, but he knew it was too soon since he bred Chad’s cunt to leave a decent load.

The cub growled and shot his charged seed into Chad’s now sloppy hole and then spent a few more minutes working the cum deeper.  The three tops took turns fucking Chad, drilling him for a few minutes before pulling out and letting their buddy do the same.   The room started to get a little crowded as more guests showed up and the trio finally dumped their loads into Chad’s gut.  Raphi was busily sucking one of the new guests - a guy in his late 50s that was visibly wasting and skipped cleaning the cum off of the three friends.  Their sub took his place and had all three cleaned up in a few minutes.

As the group of four were leaving, a large black guy walked up to the door. He stood six foot four, with broad shoulders and a firm body of muscle.  He was imposing in size yet had a friendly demeanor.  “This where the bang is?” he asked in a deep voice.  “Yeah, you sign up or just cruising the halls looking to fuck?” Joe asked, realizing that it really didn’t matter.  “Yeah, I signed up” was the reply.  Joe marked him off and said “Hope you like it sloppy.”  Everyone nodded at the new guy and watched him drop his pants.  His thick 10 inches of already hard cut cock seemed to impress everyone.  When he entered Chad, his loose, sloppy hole was now tight again and Chad made it known that he was being stretched open by both yelling around the gag and squirming.   The guy took his time to let Chad get used to the sizable cock inside him but then plowed him deep and hard until his balls unleashed a shower of cum that filled Chad well past his inner ring.

Joe had set the party up for two hours and a few showed up just before the ending time but he wasn’t going to turn them away.   They fucked the well used hole and as hard as Chad tried to clamp down on their cocks, his muscles were worn out after the parade of cock that had used him.  One guy had to jack off to cum, but they all planted their DNA in Chad’s fuckhole.   With the last cock finished, Kyle put a plug into Chad’s battered hole while Joe and Jaime disconnected the cuffs him and removed the gag and blindfold.   Helping him to his feet, Jaime and Joe started to take him into the shower, but Chad just collapsed on the bed instead.

After a few minutes, Chad recovered and tried to stand.  Joe helped him into the bathroom.  Chad stopped and looked at himself in the mirror.  He was covered in sweat and looked just as exhausted as he felt.   Joe noticed the expression on his face and asked “What?”  “What are the marks?  Did they rate how good a fuck I was?  I can’t believe that nine guys thought was a bad fuck.  And three thought I was so-so?” Chad asked.   “Nah, those are the status of the loads you took - poz, unknown or neg” Joe replied.  Chad’s face turned pale and he muttered “Oh fuck. 14 poz loads” After a long pause he added quietly “I guess I said no load refused.”

• Like 21
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

Part 82 - Bottom Fail

The guys showered and rested for a while, waiting for the next party to start.  Micah had left to go look around the hotel with Evan and right before the second party started, Ken showed up.   Joe had been pleased with the turnout from the earlier party for Chad, but knew that there were a lot more parties going on during the second one.  He was just about to message the bottom when he got “on my way” from the guy.  The guys passed the pipe around and Jaime saw Chad fidgeting in the chair, the plug still in his hole obviously causing him discomfort.

Finally there was a knock at the door and Joe opened it up.  The guy matched the pics Joe had gotten from the bottom.  He looked a few years older than Chad and had a few days of scruff on his face.   “Hey, I’m Trent” the guy said as he entered the room and looked around, nodding to each of the five guys.  “Bathroom’s over there with a setup to cleanout if you need to” Joe said.  Kyle laid the lube and poppers out and set the blindfold and the freshly cleaned ballgag on the bed next to the sling.   Trent walked out of the bathroom naked, his tall, thin frame completely hairless but with several random small tattoos. Joe noticed his small cock was limp and his low hanging balls, each of which was almost as big as his soft cock.

Some of the guys started to undress as Joe confirmed what Trent wanted - “So you said you wanted to be a cumdump for a couple hours.  You said no limits, but since I don’t want the room trashed there’s gonna be no shit and if you want any piss play its in the bathroom, OK?”

“Yeah, that’s cool.  I’m not really into shit but I always let the top do what he wants” Trent said unemotionally.

“Uh, you want a blindfold or you want to see who fucks you?”  Kyle asked.

“I like to watch guys fuck me.  Makes me feel like a real slut” Trent replied with a laugh.

“You said you’d take all loads.  The guys that signed up are both neg and poz.  That still ok?”  Joe asked.

“I guess.  I’ve never been tested for that.  I just got over a couple other things, so its time to get my dick dripping again” said Trent with a grin.

“You’re probably gonna go home with something after this weekend” Jaime said quietly, standing there in just a red jockstrap with his cock straining at the pouch.

“Bed or sling?” Kyle asked.   

“Uhhh…. the sling would be cool.  I’ve only done it in one a few times but it was fuckin’ awesome” Trent answered.

“Then get in, it’s almost party time” Joe said.  He looked around the room and then pointed at Ken, saying “You’re up first.  Open him up.”  Ken looked a little shocked but nodded back at Joe.

Trent laid back in the sling and Kyle and Jaime cuffed his wrists and ankles before clipping them to the chains.   Joe glanced at Trent who now seemed to have a worried look on his face.  “If you get too loud, we’ll put the gag on” Joe said as Ken walked up, lubing his stiff 6 and a half inch cut cock.  He dripped some lube on his fingers and pushed it into Trent’s hole.  Joe watched carefully and Trent seemed to be a bit tight for someone that boasted getting fucked every day.  Ken stretched the hole open for a while until he quietly stood up and stuffed his stiff cock in all the way to the base with one long slow push.

“FUCK DUDE!!” Trent yelled out.  Joe and Kyle looked at him with stern faces and Kyle barked out “Once more and the gag goes on.”

Ken had a grin on his face as he stood there, letting Trent get used to his cock.  “If you thought that was bad, just wait til you see how some of these fuckers drill that pussy” Ken said.

Trent looked a little more worried as Ken started to rock his hips, but Trent was bouncing on his cock in no time.  Ken added a little more lube and fucked harder.  Ken’s motions were even and fluid, occasionally punctuated by a hard thrust, which caused Trent to grunt.  Just as there was a knock at the door, Ken picked up the pace, driving in faster and harder each time.  He hammered Trent’s hole for about 15 more seconds and then shoved in hard, holding on to Trent as his body convulsed, shooting a huge stream of cum into the empty chute.  Ken grabbed the marker and put a hash mark on Trent’s stomach before he slowly pulled out.

Chad took Ken’s spot and slid his cock into the quivering hole.  Chad’s cock wasn’t much different than Ken’s, but his style was very different.  Chad started pounding immediately and would pause a moment and then pound again.    The room slowly started to fill as Chad fucked Trent until Chad growled as he pounded, adding his seed to the load already inside.  Chad added another mark and guys were jostling for position to be the next one to fuck.

A large tatted Latino bear won out and moved in between Trent’s splayed legs.   “Fuck dude, can you even see your cock over that gut?” Trent said in disgust.  The bear slapped Trent’s ass and said “its a shitload bigger than that pathetic stub of yours.”  The bear took a few more strokes on his cock and pulled back the foreskin before he lined it up to the now loosened up hole and let some cum drip over the flared head.  Grabbing the chains, he thrust his hips in and all seven thick inches of cock were planted inside Trent’s hole.  Normally he might have waited for his bottom to get used to the invasion, but not this time.  Each thrust was hard and deliberate and each pull back was slow.  Trent was grunting or whimpering every time the bear shoved in and was gasping for air as he pulled out.

After a few minutes of abusing Trent’s hole, the bear started fuck with more even strokes.  They still had the feeling of a grudge fuck than a fuck to get off. The bear slowly let loose of Trent’s legs and he started swinging with the thrusts and getting yanked back by the bear.  Everyone could hear the sounds of the thick cock forcing more of the cum mixture out of Trent’s hole with each drive in.  The bear started grunting and stopped Trent swinging by grabbing his legs.  Everyone stood amazed as the large body hammered Trent’s hole with surprising speed ending in a loud growl and a replenishment of the seed in Trent’s cunt.  “Enjoy that load you stupid fuck” the bear said as he worked his cock back and forth a few more times  One gray haired daddy walked up and tapped his cock on Trent’s lips a few times. Trent looked up at him and said “Other end, gramps.”

That was enough for Kyle and he slipped the gag on before Trent could react.  The line at Trent’s ass made way and the daddy quickly took his place at Trent’s dripping hole.  Grabbing Trent’s hips, the daddy’s cock slammed in hard.  “Show some respect, boy.  I'm going to own that ass when I'm done” the daddy said before he began his hard, deep thrusts.  Trent was yelling around the gag, but no one was paying attention to him.  The group cheered on the daddy until finally he rammed his cock in and shuddered, emptying his balls into the insolent boy’s hole.  His cock buried in Trent’s hole, the daddy looked around and spotted the tall black guy from the earlier party.  The daddy grinned and pointed at him.   

Everyone moved out of the way and soon Trent’s hole was being stretched like it had never been stretched before.  It was a long, slow push that strained Trent’s pussy.  The yells around the gag were separated with whimpers and tears were streaming out of Trent’s eyes.  The black guy slowly pulled his cock out until just the tip was inside and held it there.  Trent looked up at him, his eyes getting wide as he knew what was about to happen.  The large black shaft shoved in faster this time and the whimpering got louder. The tempo increased with each stroke and finally someone held the poppers up to Trent’s nose.  Ten minutes of drilling and the black guy pushed as deep as he could, giving an extra hard nudge past the inner ring.  The pulses from his cock could be seen by everyone close as the huge balls pumped their payload into Trent’s gut.  Trent was back to whimpering around the gag after the last drops of seed had pumped out of the black guy’s cock.

He slowly pulled his cock out and Trent was sure that parts of his internals were coming with it.  A large blob of cum dripped to the floor and it wasn’t pearly white nor even blood stained.  There were several comments ranging from “Ugh” to “Oh shit” from the guys close to the sling who quickly backed away. The black guy headed into the bathroom to clean up and Joe and Kyle moved in.  They unlocked Trent from the sling and removed the gag.  “I think your time here is over” Joe said before looking around the room with over a dozen still horny guys stroking their cocks.  Trent grabbed his clothes and quickly put his jeans on, sliding a t-shirt over the five large hash marks on his chest before heading out the door without saying a word.

“Anyone else want to take his place?” Joe asked as Kyle cleaned up the mess with a ratty towel.  Everyone looked around, hoping not to leave blue balled.

“I will” came a familiar voice and Ken walked up to the sling and climbed in.   Jaime helped put his feet in the leather loops as several of the guys nodded in appreciation.  He wiggled his ass to get it in position and looked around with a smile before saying “Who’s first?”

A group of four early 30’s otters pushed Joe towards Ken and one said “Give him some of that demon seed, stud.”  Joe was a little surprised since he really wasn’t planning on fucking during this party, but with a nod from Ken he grabbed some lube and had his pierced cock deep inside Ken’s hole in less than a minute.    The strong, purposeful thrusts culminated in Ken’s bowels being soaked with creamy goodness getting him ready for the rest of the guys who were all stroking. It was a quick fuck, a classic pump n dump that opened Ken up and filled him with a potent load of poz cum. Joe pulled out and each of the otters then took their turn on Ken’s hole.

The first otter had a twelve bar ladder on his cock and seemed to take care slowly forcing the piercings into Ken’s hole as he drove in and out.  Ken was moaning and the froth from Joe’s cum circled the otter’s cock.  After several minutes, the otter rammed in hard a half dozen times before planting his cock in all the way and pumping his seed into Ken’s hungry hole.  The second otter replaced the first, his cock being longer than his buddy’s and capped with a 0 gauge PA.  He had a steady, medium speed rhythm of long strokes before he ended with a ten second pounding and culminated by a groan as cum flooded Ken’s fuck chute again.  The last two otters had been edging the whole time and only took a few minutes of haggard thrusting before they too added their strains to the cum mixture.

Kyle watched and had expected most of the guests to leave, following Trent out the door, but they all stayed. One by one each of them took advantage of Ken’s generosity.  The diversity was impressive - white, black, latino, middle eastern, Indian and asian, large to small in both height and girth, hairy to smooth, below average cocks to hung.  No two seemed to fuck alike and the pool of cum underneath Ken’s hole kept growing as the use left him unable to hold it all in.  Ken encouraged them all and seemed to be turned on by the variety.

Two bears, both in their sixties had been alternating making out and stroking each other and watching guys plow Ken’s sloppy cunt.  They seemed to be a little tentative about joining in until Raphi grabbed the larger one by the hand and led him over to the bed and bent over.   The large bear didn’t need any more encouragement and had his leaking cock inside Raphi’s hole in seconds.  The smaller bear moved in and impaled Ken’s hole at the same time his partner entered Raphi.   The two fucked the same with each of the boys, groaning the entire time and trying to hold off shooting their seed as long as possible.   When the larger one heard his partner unleash a wave of cum inside Ken he immediately followed suit and pumped his seed into Raphi.

Raphi turned around as soon as the cock was out of his hole and swallowed the cock down to the base before sucking any trace of cum and ass juice off it.   He moved over to the smaller bear and did the same, looking up to see the bears kissing roughly.  A thin Filipino guy had replaced the smaller bear between Ken’s legs.  His voice and walk said femme bottom but his seven and a half inches of uncut cock and the way he used it said Dom top.   Ken egged the guy on and was rewarded with an even more energetic pounding.  The guy slowed his thrusting down and let out a moan while still pumping his cock into Ken’s sloppy hole.

When the Filipino guy pulled out of Ken, Joe was surprised to see Raphi walk up between Ken's spread legs.  “Gotta help a coworker out” he said with a devilish grin as he plowed into Ken.  The door closed and with the Filipino guy gone it was just Joe, Kyle, Chad, Jaime, Raphi and Ken left.   Raphi seemed a lot more confident topping than the day before.  He bent over on top of Ken and the two locked eyes as his hips drove in and out of Ken’s well used hole.  Joe could tell they were in the zone, breeder and cumhole knowing they were satisfying each other’s carnal desires.   Raphi sped his thrusts up and then slowed down.   He gave Ken a deep kiss and then stood up and drilled Ken’s ass.

In between grunts, Raphi said, looking right at Ken,  “You’re so fucked” and then “There’s no way you aren’t gonna be poz like the rest of us” before he hosed down Ken’s guts with his toxic seed.  He added the last hash mark to Ken’s chest, totaling 17.   As soon as Raphi pulled away, Kyle pushed a plug into Ken’s battered hole saying “Gotta keep all that goodness inside.”

• Like 12
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

• Moderators
11 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

I'm not sure I understand. Exactly what did Trent do that so repulsed his tops and host? Besides being a dick.

He wasn’t cleaned out. The big black dude got shit on his cock. 

5 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Yeah, I totally didn't get that.

2 hours ago, drscorpio said:

I had to read that part a couple of times to get what had happened. 

I guess its "author fail" then.  A little too subtle...    BTW, it was supposed to be a combo of him being a jerk and violating the no-shit rule.

Edited by chi4loads
clarification
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, chi4loads said:

I guess its "author fail" then.  A little too subtle...    BTW, it was supposed to be a combo of him being a jerk and violating the no-shit rule.

You have "author succeed" a hundred times in this story already. :) 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1