A Brother in Trouble

Part 83 - The Ranger

Mark slowly ground his hips against Eric’s ass, sliding his cock between the two tight mounds of muscle and flesh.   His arm was already around Eric’s body and he tweaked Eric’s nipple which garnered a moan and a “Morning, stud.  You looking for more after last night?” from Eric.

“You know me, I love being inside you” Mark replied.  There was a long pause and then he continued  “Uh, I’ve been thinking though.  Keep this weekend open.  We need to get away and spend some time together other than a quick fuck after we get home from work and then fall asleep.”

“Yeah, we have been working too much.  What do you have planned?” Eric asked.

“Not sure yet, but plan on leaving early Saturday morning” replied Mark.    Saturday morning the alarm went off early and Mark and Eric got up and went through the shower.

“What should I wear?” asked Eric.

“We’re going for a long bike ride, so put your cycling shorts and jersey on.  I put everything else in the truck after you crashed last night” Mark said.

“Yeah, sorry about that” Eric said as he slid the tight spandex over his body.  He put on a pair of tennis shoes, grabbed his cycling shoes and then looked over at Mark who was staring back at him.   “Nice ass.  I’m gonna be following you close all day” Mark said as they walked out to the kitchen.  Mark put a few remaining things into the cooler and they headed down to the SUV.   “Holy shit!” Eric exclaimed as he saw the SUV filled with camping gear and both bikes.

“Yeah, I wasn’t sure it was all going to fit.  But, I added some spit and shoved hard and it all popped in” Mark replied with a grin.  They jumped in the SUV and drove a couple of hours and Mark pulled into a park.   He put a parking pass on the dashboard of the SUV and got out.   Mark and Eric got their gear together for a day ride and hopped on their bicycles and took off. Mark stayed in back, watching Eric’s ass most of the way and yelling out directions as they made a long loop.  Mark had set up a lunch break and the two noshed on a half sandwich and salad before heading down the road back to the park.   “You lead” said Eric as they left and Mark reluctantly pedaled away.   Eric was enjoying watching Mark in front of him, his tight shorts showing off the muscles in his legs and his firm ass.

It was almost 6pm when they made it back to the park.  They swapped the camping equipment for their bikes in the SUV and found their assigned campsite.   It only took a half hour and they had the tent up, the cooler open and the stove cooking dinner.  It had been a warm sunny day and both Mark and Eric had pulled off their sweaty jerseys and cycling shorts and traded them for loose athletic shorts.  They watched the sun set and chowed down on their gourmet camping dinner of steaks and veggies.   Mark realized by the time they started eating dinner they had already killed off a six pack of beer and three joints.

Mark and Eric sat on the ground next to their camping lantern with Eric between Mark’s legs and his back against Mark’s chest.   “Too bad we can’t have a fire but I don’t want to be responsible for the next forest fire the state has to deal with”  Eric said.

“We can make our own fireworks tonight” Mark replied before laughing loudly.

“Damn, you’re getting really corny in your old age” Eric replied.  Mark groped and kissed Eric for a while and could feel his cock straining at his shorts.   They saw a truck pull into the parking lot in the distance and it stood there for several minutes before it came down the trail towards their camp site.   Eric moved next to Mark just as the truck stopped next to their campsite.  It was obviously a forest ranger’s pickup and he got out and came over to the two of them.

“Evening guys.   I’m just checking on the campers and making sure they know that we’ve banned open fires this season” the ranger said.  Mark was looking at the guy up and down, enjoying the bulge in his uniform that seemed to be even larger from his position on the ground.

“Thanks.  I saw the notice and we just used our camp stove and the battery powered lantern.” Mark replied.

“Well, there are other ways to start a fire and I can smell that you guys have been smoking, so be careful.  We haven’t gotten much rain this month and everything is dry.” the ranger replied.

“Busted” said Eric quietly.

“Yeah, I don’t mind as long as you don’t cause any trouble” the ranger said.

Mark chuckled and said “We have some extra if you want a few hits.”  Eric jabbed Mark in his ribs, surprised that he would suggest that the ranger stick around and get stoned with them.

“Considering that you’re the last stop for me on this round, I think that’s a good idea” the ranger replied with a laugh.

Mark grinned and said “Have a seat.  Beers are in the cooler if you want one too.”  He reached into his backpack and fished out another joint and the lighter and turned back just in time to watch the ranger pop open a beer can.  The three laughed and Mark lit the joint, taking a big hit before handing it to the ranger.   The ranger took his hit and passed the joint to Eric.   “Fuck, thats some good shit” the ranger said after he exhaled.  He took a swig of beer and licked his lips as he looked over Mark and Eric.  They passed the joint around a couple more times until Mark finished it off and stubbed the remains out on a rock.     “Pot always makes me horny” the ranger said staring back at Mark and Eric.  “Who’s the bottom?”  the ranger asked and then realized that he had said it out loud.

Both Mark and Eric laughed and said, almost in unison, “We’re both vers.”  Mark then asked “Is it that obvious we’re queer?”

“Nah, I saw the window sticker on your truck when I checked out the permit.  I just didn’t think the guys that would have a ‘unicorn farting rainbows’ sticker would be so fuckin hot.  I expected some girly guys” the ranger said.

“Sorry to disappoint you” Eric said with a grin.

“Well, I was hoping to get a good blowjob when I saw the sticker but now I don’t know”  the ranger said.

“I do like to suck cock, but I also want to see what that ass looks like” Mark replied.  The ranger stared back at them and then stood up.  Neither Mark or Eric knew what was going to happen. Did Mark push it too far?  They looked up at the ranger and he looked down at them for a moment and then he unzipped his pants and unbuckled his belt before pushing his pants and underwear down.   The guys looked at seven inches of plump semi-hard cock.  The ranger slowly turned around giving them a three hundred sixty degree view of his cock and ass.  He unbuttoned his shirt and the guys could see a few tattoos poking through the lightly hairy pecs and stomach.

“Fuck yeah” Mark muttered as he crawled over behind the ranger.  Eric was right behind him and was kneeling in front of the ranger in seconds.  Eric didn’t wait and lifted up the cock with his hand and guided it to his mouth.   He licked around the tip of the cut cock and then took it into his mouth.   Mark was pulling the two halves of the rangers ass apart and dove in tongue first.  The ranger’s cock got hard almost immediately and he wasn’t sure which he liked more - Mark's tongue in his hole or Eric’s mouth wrapped around his cock.   Both were giving him the attention that he had been craving for months.

Almost thirty minutes of sucking and rimming had the ranger close to blowing his load, but Eric was sure to keep it from happening.  He pulled off and tapped Mark on the leg before standing up.   “I always wanted to do this…” he said as he grabbed the ranger by the hand and led him over to the ranger’s truck.  Eric put both hands on the hood and spread his legs, leaving his now naked butt pushed out.  The ranger took the hint and positioned himself behind Eric.  Mark moved next to Eric and assumed the same position.   The ranger laughed and spit on his fingers and lubed up Eric’s hole with it.

The ranger moved closer and rubbed his spit covered cock around Eric’s hole and then pushed in.  There hadn’t been any discussion about condoms and Eric was relieved - that talk always seemed to dampen the sexual energy. Eric felt the thick cock stretch his hole open and it kept pushing inside without letting him get used to it.  He liked these kind of anonymous fucks where the top just uses him for his pleasure.  Mark looked over and watched Eric take the ranger’s cock and the ranger pressing up tightly against Eric’s back.  The ranger waited a few moments and then his hips began to drive in and out of Eric’s pussy.

Mark had planned on spending the night swapping loads with Eric, but now he had a new plan.   He watched the ranger fuck his boyfriend and when he seemed to be getting close he wiggled his butt and pulled it apart with his hands.  The ranger laughed and pulled out of Eric and then spit on Mark’s hole before pushing into Mark.  “Getting jealous that your buddy was getting all the dick?” the ranger asked.

“Yeah, I don’t want him to have all the fun” Mark replied.  The ranger started to fuck harder and the sound of their bodies slapping together filled the forest.

“You better like it hard, cuz that’s the only way I fuck” the ranger said between grunts.  Mark could feel his ass start to get slick and knew that the ranger was lubing his hole with a lot of precum.   “God you got a great hole.  Tight but knows how to take cock” the ranger said breathlessly.  His bare chest was now pressed against Mark’s back, the open shirt occasionally brushing against Mark’s sides.  Mark could feel the heavy breath next to his head and the stubble from the ranger’s face on his cheek.  Mark would clamp down on the ranger’s cock every third or fourth stroke and could tell that it was getting the ranger closer to blowing his load.

Eric was watching Mark get pounded and was wishing it was him.  “At least his hole will be nice and lubed when I fuck him later” Eric thought.  He moved closer and licked his finger before massaging the ranger’s fuck hole.  It was already moist from Mark’s rimming and now from sweat.   His finger pushed in easily and the ranger yelled out “Oh fuck!”  Eric continued fingering the ranger’s hole, adding only a little extra movement to the ranger’s own.   “Yeah, fuck my boyfriend’s ass.  I hope you have a big load to dump inside him” Eric said.  The ranger started groaning and Eric moved his finger around trying to find the hot-spot.  He knew when he found it because the ranger started to whimper almost immediately.

“Breed my ass” Mark yelled back to the ranger.  The ranger responded with several short, fast thrusts and then he planted his cock deep in Mark’s ass.  The ranger held Mark tight as his cock pulsed and shot his built up load into Mark’s hungry hole.  Eric could feel the ranger’s hole squeeze around his finger with each spurt of cum.  Mark was surprised at how much cum the ranger was pumping into him and almost thought that the guy was going to pass out from his quick breaths.  As the last shots of cum and the jabs from the ranger’s cock ended, he pulled free from Mark’s hole.

Eric turned the ranger around and pushed him back to the truck fender next to Mark.  The ranger’s cock was still hard and the head still sensitive, but Eric opened his mouth and swallowed the shaft whole. He licked and sucked any cum he could find making the ranger shudder.   With the cum gone, Eric pulled off and looked up at the ranger, grinning.

“Ya, know…  if you breed my boyfriend, then I should get to fuck you” Eric said.  Mark quickly concurred and before the ranger could say anything, he was facing the truck.   Eric spread the ranger’s legs a bit to get his hole lined up with his cock.  He spit on his cock and rubbed it around the tense pucker before he pushed in.  The ranger wasn’t ready to get fucked and his hole was clenched, preventing Eric from getting in.   Mark leaned in and started to kiss the ranger and Eric paused a moment before he tried again.  This time the head popped inside and he felt the ranger’s hole spasm from the intrusion for a few seconds.   Eric waited and then started to work his cock in deeper with short thrusts from his hips.   He was leaking like crazy inside the ranger’s hole and the lube got him ready for a quick shove and his cock plowed the rest of the way in.   Mark pushed his tongue into the ranger’s mouth while Eric started to piston in and out of the ranger’s hole.

The ranger pulled free from Mark’s mouth and said “Condom?”

Mark chuckled and said “You just fucked us bare and came inside of me.  I don’t think it’s fair to want us to wrap it up.”

“Yeah, but my girlfriend is gonna get pissed if she finds out I got fucked raw” the ranger replied.

“I doubt that this is the first time.  I’m sure you can find a way to hide our seed” Mark said.

Eric picked up the pace and was slamming into the ranger’s ass in a few minutes.  He wasn’t planning on this being a long fuck and really needed to empty his balls.  Mark was working the ranger’s nipples while he was kissing him.  He knew Eric’s signals well and when Eric was about to cum, he put his hand behind the ranger’s head and pulled him in for a deep kiss.   A second or two later, Eric shoved his cock in all the way and unleashed a flood of toxic sperm.  His cock pulsed and Eric held the ranger tight until the last spurt had filled his hole.  Both Eric and the ranger were shaking and Eric slowly pulled his cock out, letting a small stream of cum run down the ranger’s leg.

Mark ended the kiss and whispered “now it’s my turn.  I love a cummy hole.”  Mark slid around the ranger until he was behind him.   His cock was rock hard and ready to fuck.  Mark grabbed both of the ranger’s shoulders and quickly drove in.  The ranger gave a yelp as the thicker, pierced cock made its way inside.  “Damn, that was a big load” Mark said to Eric, with a faint sound of disappointment that he didn’t get it.  Mark pumped his cock in and out as Eric watched.  He would shove in and grind his hips and then resume a constant piston motion.  After a good ten minutes of drilling the ranger’s ass, Mark started on his way to breeding the ranger.  The strokes got harder and near the end he was pulling out and thrusting back in until their balls slapped together.

“Fuck!” Mark stifled his yell with his teeth gritted together, trying to stay as quiet as possible and not alert the other campers if they hadn’t already.   Two more shoves and his cock throbbed with his virulent seed joining Eric’s inside the ranger’s cunt.  His load wasn’t small either, since lots of exercise always seemed to make Mark shoot more cum.  He pulled back and let his still hard cock exit the ranger’s gaping hole.   He moved back a few feet while the ranger laid on the fender and hood of his pickup breathing heavily. Eric licked up the cum from Mark’s cock tasting the familiar coppery taste along with his and his partner’s cum.

His cock clean, Mark walked over and picked up his shorts and put them on.   Eric did the same as Mark tapped the ranger on the shoulder.  “You ok?” Mark asked.

“Yeah, I am.  I had just forgotten how good it feels to have a guy fuck me.  I think I am lying to myself when I say I’m straight” the ranger replied.

Mark and Eric chuckled.  “You’re not even close to straight, dude.  Bi maybe, but not straight” Eric said.   

The ranger pulled up his pants and turned around.  “Be careful and remember no fires or sparks.  And don’t forget to secure your food items.  Don’t put them in the tent” the ranger said as he walked over to get into the pickup.

“Sure thing, Ranger Smith” Mark replied with a smile.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

Part 84 - Open Up

Joe and the guys headed up to Boystown that evening drinking, dancing and groping their way through a few bars and clubs.  They lost Patrick, Micah and Evan after the first bar.   Raphi and Ken had decided to see who could suck the most cocks that night and were able to both score loads at every place they stopped at. Ken broke the tie in an alley with a college jock who kept calling him “faggot” the entire time.  With a belly full of jock seed, Ken stood up and said “I’m not sure who the bigger fag is, me for sucking you off or you for liking guys give you head” before he walked away.  They headed back to the hotel, following a long parade of other guys and finally stumbled into their rooms after 3:30am.  Joe looked at his phone and saw a message from Patrick - “meet 4 brkfst in lobby at 10.”

Joe, Kyle, Chad and Jaime all squeezed into the king sized bed and were asleep in minutes.  Raphi and Ken went for another round in their room, each dumping what cum they could into the other before passing out.   The alarm went off in Joe and Kyle’s room and the two groggily went into the shower.    After dressing, they left Jaime and Chad snoring in the bed and went down to the lobby.  Slowly the group formed up, some looking more rested than others.   They headed out for breakfast and part way through, the conversation turned to Skyler and Trevor.

“You guys act like some old straight couple” Joe said.

“What?  Because we don’t fuck around with any cock we find?  We have all the sex we need and never have to worry about what STD the other picked up” Trevor replied.

“You’re really young to be trapped in a monogamous relationship.  Trust me, I know.  All it took was one crazy project at work and my ex was out looking for dick and ass since I wasn’t there to fuck him every day” Patrick said.

“You need to trust your partner to not get emotionally attached to his hookups.  It’s just sex with the other people.  Hell, sometimes you find out some new stuff to do from the good ones” Joe said.

Kyle nodded before saying “I think it’s hot when I see Joe with another guy.  And if we’re both in the mood to top, then either we flip or find a bottom.”

“You really don’t think he’s gonna find someone that fucks better than you?” Trevor asked.

“He probably has.  But our relationship is more than sex.  We’ve gone through a lot and supported each other when things got bad and enjoyed the good times.  Sex is only part of our relationship” Joe replied and Kyle added “A big part, but only part.”

The discussion went on for a while until everyone was finished with their food and drinks and it was time to head back to the hotel.   “There’s a party a friend of mine is holding at his house up on the north side of the city tomorrow afternoon.  Everyone is welcome to go, but it is a sex party and no voyeurs are allowed” Patrick said.

“Sounds like fun but we have to head back first thing tomorrow morning.  I have a cli…. project I have to work on” Joe said, almost telling everyone about his side-job.

“That’s too bad.  I think you would fit right in with that crowd and I know there was at least one person that was interested in meeting you” Patrick replied, winking at Joe.

As the guys walked to the elevators, Trevor and Skyler were talking between themselves intensely.   When the elevator arrived, Trevor tapped Joe on the shoulder and said “Can you come to our room.  We’d like to talk to you guys a bit.”   Joe and Kyle followed Trevor and Skyler to their room.  Once inside Trevor now seemed nervous.  The confident, almost cocky attitude was gone and he was almost trembling.   “Yyyyou guys really don’t have a problem letting your boyfriend fuck with other guys?” he asked.

“Hell no.  Its hot knowing other guys want to fuck with him.  It’s not like he’s going out on a date with the guy, it’s just sex. Suck, fuck, do whatever to get their rocks off and then go home” Joe said.

“How long have you been together?” Trever asked, a little more at ease.

“Just over three years” Kyle replied.

“And you’ve been fucking other people the whole time?” Skyler asked, finally breaking his silence.

Joe and Kyle laughed.  “Well… Kinda.  At first we were just fuck buddies.  Then we started hanging out and it became ‘friends with benefits’. We were fucking each other a lot more and less with other guys until we decided that we were dating, hehe.  We tried doing the monogamous thing until that first three way…” Kyle said.

Joe laughed and added “Yeah, that lasted a few weeks and that guy was awesome.    Then there was that stupid project you had where you were living in the lab for a couple weeks and I had to sneak into the bathroom on campus to even get a blow job from you.”

“Yeah, then you were gone on those wrestling competitions grabbing at sweaty guys all the time while I got nothing” Kyle responded.

“I was a good boy.  I wrestled and never fucked.  ‘Course I was still in the closet then as far as the team was concerned.  That’s when we decided that we were too horny to try and satisfy each other with our crazy schedules.   I told Kyle he should go hookup with someone if he needed to fuck.  We found out that even when we fucked other guys, we still wanted to be together and to fuck each other.  That’s when we moved in together.  The rest is history” Joe said.

“But I just don’t think I’d like it if I knew he was getting fucked by someone else.  And what happens if he falls for the other guy?” Trevor said with a concerned tone in his voice.

“Is he your slave?  That’s the only way you can really keep him to yourself.  Otherwise, don’t you think he’s going to look at or want other guys?  Do you satisfy EVERY one of his desires?” Kyle asked.  Skyler rolled his eyes but stayed silent.

“How about you?  Does he do everything you want?  Unless you guys are the perfect gay couple where one is a total top AND the other a total bottom AND your sex drive is identical AND your kinks perfectly match AND neither wants to try something new you’ll be ok, but that seems unlikely” Joe added.

“Well...” Trevor started to say before Skyler cut him off.  “He wants me to fuck him sometimes and I’m just not into that” Skyler blurted out.

“You ready to never feel another dick in your ass, Trevor?” Joe asked.

“Uhhh, I’ve been using a dildo when he’s not around” was Trevor’s solemn response.

“Some people think that’s cheating too.  At least you could have Skyler use the dildo on you…” Kyle said with a smirk on his face.   “How about this?  I fuck Skyler right now while you watch and Joe fucks you.  You get some dick while you watch someone who just wants to fuck, nail your boyfriend” Kyle asked.

A big smile came over Skyler’s face.   Trevor stood there as he tried to find an argument against what Kyle had said.  If he had been sober instead of having an alcohol and THC clouded mind, he could have come up with a dozen good ones but right now his dick and ass were more in control.  “Uh… I guess that would be ok.  But if you try to steal my boyfriend, I’m gonna fuck you up good” Trevor said.

“It’s just gonna be a quick fuck, we gotta get back to our friends that are crashed in our room” Kyle said.  Before he knew it, Skyler was naked and bending over at the head of the bed.  He grabbed a couple pillows and stuffed them under his chest and turned his head saying “Lube is in the drawer next to the bed.”

Joe led Trevor to the opposite corner of the bed and reached around, unbuckling his belt and then unbuttoning his jeans.  Trevor unzipped and then pushed his jeans down to his knees.  Joe kneeled behind Trevor and pulled his ass apart.  Knowing that Trevor had no idea he would be bottoming, Joe hoped that his ass was reasonably clean.  The first few licks contained nothing other than sweat so Joe dug his tongue in deeper.

Kyle unbuttoned his pants and grabbed the lube.  He pushed his jeans down past his knees and then knelt behind Skyler.  Sticking his tongue in he tasted the familiar taste of fresh cum.   Skyler and Trevor had gone to the bathroom together during breakfast and apparently it wasn’t just to piss.  He licked and tongue fucked knowing that he really wasn’t going to need much lube.  He stood up and rubbed his cock around Skyler’s hole.

“Hey, you gonna use a condom?” Trevor yelled out while Joe was sliding a finger into his anxious hole.

“Uh, I never use em but if you want…” Kyle said disappointed.

“I don’t have any.  We always fuck raw.  You got any?” Trevor said.

“Nope, as I said, we never use them either.  Oh well…” Kyle said, setting the lube on the table and pulling up his jeans.

“No, no, it’s good.  just pull out to cum, OK?” begged Skyler.

“Oh fuck… Uh… yeah, don’t cum inside him… I mean us” Trevor said, flustered.   Joe pushed his spit covered finger into Trevor’s hole.

“I’ll try, but you know what it’s like” Kyle said, pushing his jeans back down.  His cock was even harder than before as he traced around Skyler’s pucker with his PA.  Skyler felt the steel on his hole and gasped before rocking his ass back.  Kyle could tell that Skyler was eager to finally feel a different cock inside of him after over a year of only being used by Trevor.  Aided by the cum, spit and lube, Kyle easily entered Skyler’s hole.  He paused with the piercing and the head just past Skyler’s ring waiting for a response from Trevor seeing his boyfriend being penetrated raw by a relative stranger.

The whimper that came from Trevor surprised Joe and Kyle.  Was it really that traumatic to see someone else use Skyler or was it the fact that he finally had some flesh inside of his ass instead of silicone?  Joe pulled his finger out and Trevor stopped.  Joe stood up and bent Trevor over, making sure that he kept eye contact with his boyfriend.   Skyler was definitely looking back at him as Joe rubbed his cock along Trevor’s ass crack.  Trevor moaned and reached back to pull his ass apart.  Joe chuckled as he realized how desperate Trevor was to feel a real cock inside him again.

Kyle started to rock his hips, pushing deeper and deeper inside Skyler’s warm, slick chute.  Skyler was moaning and would turn his head to look back at Kyle, a wide grin on his face.  It didn’t take long and his body was bouncing off Skyler’s bubble butt and then ramming back in.   Skyler kept encouraging him to fuck harder and Kyle didn’t want to disappoint.  He had no idea how Trevor fucked him, but he was going to give Skyler as rough a fuck as he could take.  Kyle reached over Skyler’s back and grabbed his shoulders with both hands, pulling himself harder and deeper into the blond’s hole.   Joe whispered into Trevor’s ear “You like watching my boyfriend fuck yours?”

“Yeah, pound my boy” Trevor grunted as Joe tried to plow his cock into Trevor’s tight chute.  He could feel Trevor try and clench his hole, but he didn’t say anything.  He grabbed Trevor’s hips and forced his way just inside before pulling back out, adding a little spit to his already flowing precum.  With a puddle of charged precum and spit sitting in Trevor’s pucker, he pushed in again and this time found his hole more accommodating.  Trevor groaned as Joe opened up his hole with a few firm thrusts.  Joe wanted to make sure that Trevor kept watching Skyler get fucked and get used to the idea so he didn’t fuck Trevor as hard as he normally would.

Kyle drilled Skyler’s hole and a ring of froth was forming around the base of his cock from Trevor’s load.  The longer he fucked the more he wanted to add another load into Skyler.  He was wondering if he could silently breed him, but he was usually pretty vocal when he shot and wasn’t sure that he could keep quiet.  Kyle slowed his pace down but Skyler quickly started to slam back onto Kyle’s cock.  Kyle rammed back in, grinding his hips against Skyler’s butt.   His balls began to boil and Kyle knew he was getting really close.  He was now ramming Skyler hard and then slowly pulling back, grunting each time.

Joe had settled on a mid-paced fuck.  Soft enough to not distract Trevor from watching Skyler and Kyle but hard enough that Trevor felt properly fucked.  He looked at Kyle and knew he was getting close and wondered if he would be able to pull out before shooting his spunk. He couldn’t remember the last time that Kyle hadn’t dumped his load inside the guy he was fucking. He started to fuck faster and knew with the grip that Trevor had on his cock, he was going to have the same issue.

“Fuck this is so hot” Trevor said feeling Joe’s raw shaft drive in and out of his hole and watching his boyfriend get pounded at the same time.  Trevor had been stroking his own cock in time with Joe’s thrusts.   He could sense Joe getting close and knew that Kyle was probably there too, based on his motion and grunts. “Oh god, yeah…  fuck that hole” he said, no one knowing who it was directed to.  “Fuck… that feels so good, man” he yelled out as his breathing got ragged.  Joe felt Trevor’s hole clench his cock as Trevor’s orgasm started to build. He shoved in hard and enjoyed a couple squeezes before pulling back and shoving back in again.

“Fuck!  I’m almost there” Kyle yelled out as he hammered Skyler’s hole.

Several groans came from Trevor and Kyle could see Trevor’s eyes glued on him.   Just before Kyle was going to pull out Trevor screamed out “Breed his ass!”

The words triggered Kyle’s orgasm immediately and he buried his cock in deep and let the cum fly.  “FUCK!” yelled Kyle as his body flexed and his cock pulsed, shooting a thick creamy load of poz seed into Skyler’s sloppy hole.  Skyler let out a loud moan as he felt the cum shoot inside him.   Hearing Trevor remove the ‘pull out to cum’ restriction got Joe drilling Trevor faster.  He was close and knew it would only be a few more strokes before he would be shooting a toxic load into Trevor.  It ended up being only one thrust before Trevor shot his cum all over the bed and the spasms from Trevor’s hole milked the cum out of Joe’s balls.   “AAAAHHHH” screamed Joe as his cum pumped and coated every crevice inside Trevor’s chute.

The four of them stood there, gasping for air as the spurts slowed and the bodies stopped shaking.  Joe pulled out first and slapped Trevor’s ass.  “That was a hot fuck” he said before walking into the bathroom and getting a towel.   Kyle stood up and coated a finger with the cum mixture dripping out of Skyler’s hole.  He leaned forward again and fed it to Skyler who eagerly sucked his finger clean.   Trevor had collapsed on the bed and felt his hole throb.  Joe threw a towel at Kyle who wiped up his cock and pulled up his jeans, wondering if either Skyler or Trevor had seen the tattoo.

Joe had cleaned his cock off and was buttoning his jeans as he said “I hope both of you enjoyed that.  I fuckin’ did.  We should leave you guys alone to figure out what you guys want - monogamous or open.  I think I know the answer, though.”   Joe and Kyle let the door close behind them and walked down the hall to their room just in time to see Jaime shoot another load of cum into Chad.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2

FYI: This will be the last part until I get unpacked on the other end of the move

-----------

Part 85 - Eight Ball, Side Pocket

Joe, Kyle, Chad and Jaime met up with Ken and Raphi and wandered around the show’s market for a while.  Joe bought a few leather pieces and dropped them off in the room before the group headed back to Boystown to look around.  They walked into one bar that was rather dark.   Everyone seemed to stop what they were doing and turned to look at them, the grizzled older faces either rolling their eyes or licking their lips.

“Sorry, guys.  We have a dress code - no leather, no entry” the bartender said.

They turned to leave and Joe heard a familiar voice say “They can stay, Jerry.  I know one of ‘em is a good fuck.”

Joe stopped and slowly turned back to see Larry walking closer.  He had a leather bulldog harness stretched over his hairy barrel chest, a leather jockstrap that was barely containing his cock and balls and a pair of red leather boots.  As Larry approached, he grabbed Joe’s tee shirt and pulled him in close.   “You let me waste a good load in your already pozzed ass.  You owe me one.  Any of your buds not already knocked up?”

Joe smiled, looking back at Larry, smelling the mixture of beer and cigars on his breath.  “Well, two of em were neg last week but they’ve been getting bred all weekend.  They probably wouldn’t mind a booster shot if anyone wants to help them out” Joe said quietly.

Larry gave a  big grin and said “I think we can do that…”

“How about your buds, Larry?  Anyone looking for some new seed to help charge them up? The rest of us are pretty potent” Joe said with an evil laugh.  The other guys had been trying to hear what Joe and the big guy were saying but only caught a few words.    Larry turned around and then curled his finger in the air, motioning the guys to follow him.   They walked through the bar and Larry pointed at one guy and yelled out “Raymond, bring your boy.”  They got into the back room and saw it had a pool table in the center and stools lining the walls.  Joe put his arms around Ken and Chad as they walked back and said “Its your lucky day” before he pushed them to the side of the pool table.

Following Joe’s group was a guy in his late sixties wearing a leather vest, jock and chaps who was pushing a chubby, naked, hairless guy with a heavy chain with a lock around his neck. He looked to be in his thirties and was shaved from head to toe, his cock locked in a cage and the words “CUMDUMP” written in marker above his ass.  He had a funk about him and Joe assumed he had taken his share of piss and cum and hadn’t been allowed to shower all weekend.  The naked guy was positioned across from Ken and Chad.   Raymond pushed him over the table, kicking his legs wider and said “What do you want boy?”

“More cum?” the naked guy asked tentatively.  Whack! A hand slapped his ass hard, leaving a dark red handprint on the soft skin.

“Try again”

“Wwwwhhat ever you want, Sir” the naked guy said trembling.

“Much better” Raymond said.

Larry stood at the head of the table, watching more of his buddies filter into the back room before looking over at Joe’s group and said “This boy wanted a master for the weekend to show him the darker side.  Too bad he didn’t know what a sadistic fuck Raymond here is.  You boys have fun with him.”   Larry walked over behind Ken and Chad and whispered “Hope you two are as good a fuck as your friend.”  He reached down and unbuttoned Ken’s cargo shorts and let them fall to the floor, finding just a bare ass.  “Mmm, commando.  You’re ready to fuck. Good” he said as he pulled his cock out of the jock and rubbed it along Ken’s crack.  Larry plunged in, not giving Ken any warning.

Joe walked up behind Raymond’s sub and pulled his hefty ass apart.  Spitting above his hole, he watched the saliva run down to the puffy, abused hole.  Joe’s cock laid there, below the hole, damming up the spit as his cock leaked precum into the puddle.   He looked over the guy’s back and saw several long welts criss-crossing his back.  “If Larry didn’t already do it, then we’re gonna make sure” Joe said as he shoved his cock in.  The guy whimpered and tensed up for a second before he relaxed and accepted his fate.

“This little slut has already been bred” Larry said as he started to drill into Ken’s hole.

“Mmhmm.  I prelubed him for you” Raphi said with a smile, while he stroked his cock on the other side of the pool table.  Joe looked over at Raphi and smiled at him, noticing a new sense of confidence from him.

Kyle noticed that no one was approaching Chad.  He guessed that all of Larry’s buddies knew that they had to give Larry first shot at any new hole before they dared touch the guy.  Chad dropped his shorts and stood there watching both Ken and the chubby guy get fucked.  His hole was twitching, hoping to feel a bare cock inside him soon.  Joe was pounding into the sub’s hole, bouncing his body off the soft butt and trying to get his cock in as deep as he could.  It had been a while since he had fucked a guy this big, but enjoyed the different sensations.  He looked over and Raphi, Jaime and Kyle were all watching him fuck and stroking their cocks while waiting their turn.

Ken was grunting as Larry slammed into him.  His face was pinned to the stained felt on the pool table by Larry’s stretched out hand.   He’d had fantasies of being fucked like this and the reality of it happening had him hard as steel.   He worked his hole around Larry’s cock until he heard Larry say “Fuck, boy, you ARE as good as your friend.  I gotta try this other hole, though.”  Larry pulled out of Ken’s hole and moved over to Chad.  He slapped Chad’s ass and then pushed in.  “Fuck, you’ve been bred too?” Larry asked.

“Yup” Jaime said.   Larry was balls deep in only a couple thrusts and begin long dicking Chad right away.  He motioned for one of his buds to fuck Ken and the two were pounding their bottoms together, Larry being a lot more forceful than the his buddy.  Once Larry started to growl, everyone knew he was about to fill Chad’s cunt with a big toxic load. He thrust in hard and shot a stream of infected seed into Chad’s hole.   Joe watched Larry breed Chad and leaned over the sub’s back and started to hammer his pussy.   “Ready for another poz load?” Joe said into his ear.

“Please don’t poz me, sir” the sub whimpered.

“Too fuckin late for that, boy.  I’ve been breeding you since Tuesday and few others have added their strains too.  Every load you’ve taken had a bug in it” Larry said.  Joe shoved in one more time and shot his own toxins into the sub’s quivering hole.  After his balls were empty, Joe pulled out and Jaime shoved in.   He was already close and it didn’t take long before he was spewing his freshly charged seed into the sub.    Larry’s buddy couldn’t wait any longer after hearing everyone around him cum and slammed into Ken a final time and pumped a hot load deep inside.

One by one, Larry’s crew all took turns on Ken and Chad.  Each one got seven loads of viral cum pumped into them.   Joe, Kyle, Jaime and Raphi all took a couple turns on Raymond’s sub, leaving him filled with a new mixture of charged cum soaking into his body.  With most of the guys spent and the bottoms dripping seed out of their ravaged holes, they all retreated to the front of the bar and drank for a while.

Taking the train back downtown, Joe laughed when they went to get off the train.  He looked down at the seats Ken and Chad had been sitting on and saw the sticky layer of goo they left behind.  Chad and Jaime showered and picked up their stuff from Joe’s room and headed for the last train back to the burbs.  Joe, Kyle, Raphi and Ken partied a bit more in Joe’s room and then they all crashed.   

The alarm went off in the morning and Joe and Kyle slowly showered and packed.   Jaime texted when he pulled up in front of the hotel and they headed back to school for the final few weeks of college.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

Part 86 - The Cummy Hole

Bruce held Joe’s hands down on the bed as his cock hammered the muscled ass.  Joe was pinned face down, his legs spread wide as Bruce fucked him. Bruce growled and shook as his cock shot spurt after spurt of cum into Joe’s hole.  He gave a few more slams saying “Take that neg seed you fuckin’ poz slut.”  He fell down on top of Joe’s sweaty back and rested a moment before rolling off on to the bed.  After he recovered he looked over at Joe and asked “If you’re such a sleazy cumwhore, how come every time I fuck you your ass is sparkling clean?  Don’t you usually walk around with some dude’s cum in you?”

Joe chuckled “Nah, I’m not always loaded with cum.  Besides, most guys that hire me want a freshly cleaned hole, so it’s habit I guess.”

“Next time, I want that hole swimming with cum.  Not just one guy’s load either, ok?” Bruce said.

“Sure, you’re the customer. But… it’s gonna cost extra” Joe said.

Bruce sighed. “Yeah, OK.”

“I gotta find some guys right before our meeting and get take some loads.  I suppose I could just save up some of my seed and pump it in, but fresh cum is always better, right?” Joe said with a wicked grin.

“Yeah, it is.  Besides, fuckin you right after a couple other guys would be damn hot” Bruce replied.

Joe figured it would be like usual, Bruce would call him the next time he was in town on business in a couple weeks or a month and he could set it up. “OK, let me know next time you’re in town.  Just give me a day or two notice” Joe said.  This had been a good fuck, but he wasn’t really happy leaving Chicago early Monday morning to get back to meet Bruce that night.  The money, though, would make up for some of the leather purchases he made during the fuck fest in the windy city.

“How about tomorrow night?  I got meetings until six.  Maybe meet at eight?” Bruce asked.  Joe grabbed his phone and popped up the calendar.

“Uh, how about nine.  I have a school thing tomorrow afternoon and then I’ll need to collect those loads.  I can guarantee one but I should be able to get a few more” Joe suggested.

“That works and I'd prefer more than one” Bruce replied.

Joe got dressed and collected his stuff and said “I guess I’ll see ya tomorrow.”  He headed home and found Kyle studying.

“How was the gig?” Kyle asked.

“Good, but it got really interesting at the end. I’m gonna need some help tomorrow” Joe replied.

Kyle looked back at Joe and said “Uh, I told you.  No more escorting jobs for me.  I just feel weird about doing it.”

“Nah, you get to fuck me before I go.  He wants a cum loaded hole.  So save your seed until tomorrow night” answered Joe.

“God, I love it when you’re slutty.  Only one load?” Kyle asked while rubbing his crotch.

Joe laughed and said “I’m gonna try and get three or four.  I'll send out a few messages and see who I can find as donors.”  He picked up his regular phone off the table and sent some texts out.  One by one he got answers and had four guys that would fill him with their charged cum.

Kyle looked up over his laptop and asked “Does this guy guy know what he’s gonna be sticking his dick into?”

“Well, he seems to get off on fucking my poz ass and gets pretty verbal about it.  He thinks its demeaning to me but it’s just the opposite.  Anyway, he should expect that the cum in my ass is gonna be poz too” Joe said.

The following day, Joe got back from classes and cleaned up.  The knock on the door at eight PM was just on schedule.  Joe opened the door and gave Aaron a hug.   “Thanks for helping me out, dude” Joe said before he looked around the living room and asked “Ready?” to Kyle and Steven.  The three guys followed Joe back to the bedroom, stripping along the way.

“Just getting three loads, Joe?” asked Aaron.

“Dennis had to work, so I’m stopping over at the hotel and getting one from him before I meet the client” Joe said with a grin.  Joe was wearing a red jockstrap and socks and kneeled on the edge of the bed, his bare ass hanging over.  “Who’s first?” he asked.

The three guys looked at each other and finally Kyle pushed Aaron towards Joe.  Aaron pushed his sweat pants off and kneeled down, licking Joe’s hole and then tongue fucking it.  He spit on his hand and stroked his already rigid cock.   He was eager to fuck Joe since he had been Nick’s bitch for the past few weeks and his cock hand been neglected.  He stood up and spit once more on Joe’s hole before pushing the head of his cock inside.   Both Joe and Aaron moaned as Aaron plowed his cock in deeper.  Aaron would have liked to fuck Joe for a long time but he also badly needed to shoot five days worth of cum.

Aaron plowed for several minutes until Joe started to milk Aaron’s cock.   Aaron fucked harder and then grabbed Joe’s hips, slammed in and then yelled out as his cock flooded Joe’s pussy.   He slowly pulled his still hard cock out of Joe and stuffed his finger in all the way, feeling the warm jizz coat his finger.  He took his finger out and gave it a quick lick before feeding it to Joe.   Steven looked at Kyle and winked before pushing Aaron out of the way.   With one firm shove, he was in balls deep.  Steven let out a loud sigh as he felt Joe’s warm, slick chute wrapped tightly around his cock.

He didn’t want to fuck too long since he wanted to make sure Joe kept as much poisonous cum in his ass when he went to the client.  He gave long, slow strokes and started to speed up.   He kept pumping into Joe for few minutes and then Kyle moved in behind him.   Kyle started to work his fingers over Steven’s nips and watched his ass start to clench with each pinch.  Kyle’s cock was riding up and down Steven’s ass crack as Steven fucked, leaking precum all over Steven’s ass.  He reached around and twisted both of Steven’s nips at the same time and got exactly what he wanted.  Steven thrust his cock in and pumped more toxins into Joe’s greedy hole.

With the last drops deposited, Steven moved back pushing Kyle out of the way.   Kyle bent over and licked Joe’s hole, tasting the cum mixture.  He stood up and rubbed his pierced cock over Joe’s hole and then pushed in a few inches.   It was a shallow fuck, with barely more than the tip getting inside but the friction on his head and the tugging on the piercing got Kyle worked up.  Kyle fucked a little harder and went a little deeper, but only a third of his cock penetrating his partner was enough to get his balls readying their payload.  When he felt the first pulse, he froze and let each shot pump into Joe’s cumhole.   He leaned over Joe and kissed the back of his neck before reaching for the butt plug.

Kyle pulled out slowly, forcing as much cum back inside as he could and then inserted the stainless steel plug into Joe’s recharged ass.  “There ya go, bud.  Almost full” Kyle said to Joe.

“Thanks, guys.  Saturday dinner is on me”  Joe said as he put his jeans on and pulled a tee shirt over his head.  Aaron followed Joe out the door and headed back to his apartment as Joe drove over to meet Dennis.  Joe walked into the hotel manager’s office and said “Ready?”

“Yeah, it’s gotta be quick.  I need to do rounds in a few minutes” Dennis replied.  He closed the door to the office and when he turned around, Joe already had his jeans off and was bent over the desk.  Dennis chuckled and opened his pants and let them drop to his knees.  He saw the plug in Joe’s ass and gave it a tug.  He looked it over and gave a few licks before handing it to Joe.  “Suck on that” he said, chuckling.  Dennis’s cock was already hard and he spit on it and gave a couple strokes before resting the tip on Joe’s hole.  Joe braced himself and Dennis slid his cock into the cummy hole.  Deep inside Joe, he paused a moment to enjoy the feeling.

Dennis knew he couldn’t pound Joe like normal since much of the cum inside of Joe would get forced out.  He rode Joe’s ass with an almost gentle motion.  While Dennis was hard and was enjoying the fuck, he knew he wasn’t going to cum like this very quickly.   Dennis started pulling almost all the way out to get some friction over his glans and this seemed to work better and soon his balls started to tighten.  He started to drill faster and the cum started to flow.  Dennis let out a loud moan that he tried to stifle in case anyone was at the hotel’s front desk.  His cock still in Joe’s ass, he reached around and took the plug out of Joe’s mouth and swapped his cock for the plug.

Joe turned around and dropped to his knees, cleaning the end of Dennis’s cock of any cum he could find.  Joe stood and pulled his jeans up while Dennis did the same with his pants.   “Thanks, I appreciate it.  Don’t forget dinner on Saturday” Joe said as he opened the office door.  The two went out into the lobby and Joe headed over to Bruce’s hotel.  Joe looked at his phone and saw he timed everything just about right.  He had 10 minutes to get to Bruce’s room.  He knocked on the door two minutes early and Bruce opened the door dressed only in a pair of boxers.

“Prompt as usual.  You got what I asked for?” Bruce asked.

“Four loads in the last hour. I hope you like it sloppy” Joe said and grinned.

“Fuck yeah!  Get over to the bed you poz slut” Bruce commanded.  Joe pushed off his shoes and dropped his jeans by the door.  He climbed on the bed and Bruce pushed him down on his stomach.  Bruce spread Joe’s legs and leaned in, looking at Joe’s hole.  There was a bit of sweat and cum still inside his crack and Bruce spotted the plug right away.   “Holding all that seed inside you, huh?” Bruce asked.

Joe replied “Oh yeah” and wondered if Bruce really knew or cared how toxic the pool of cum inside him was.  Bruce gave the plug a yank and Joe groaned as the plug squeezed its way out.  Bruce looked the steel plug over and then rubbed it over Joe’s lips and pushed it into his mouth.  Joe sucked it the rest of the way in and felt Bruce start to lick his cummy hole.

Joe’s body shivered with Bruce eating his hole and then tongue fucking it.   After a few minutes of eating Joe’s ass, Bruce stood up and stroked his dick.  Feeling empty, Joe spun around and sucked on Bruce’s stiff cock.  He could taste the precum already start to drip from Bruce’s dick and sucked hard on the cockhead trying to get more. Slowly he swallowed the whole shaft and had his nose surrounded by pubic hair.   Joe flexed his throat a few times and pulled back, lightly grazing his teeth across Bruce’s meaty shaft.  He heard Bruce moan so he decided to do it again.   The moan was louder that time, so he sunk back down and then scraped his teeth along the shaft a little harder.

“Oh my god, that is wild” Bruce said.  Joe chuckled to himself and did it two more times.  He looked up and Bruce had his eyes closed and kept moaning.  Joe slurped his way back down and clamped his throat around the tip of Bruce’s cock before he then slowly pulled all the way off, his teeth scraping even harder this time and continuing over the head.  Bruce’s moan had become a groan and he knew Bruce wouldn’t let him do this again.  He looked down and saw a few red marks on Bruce’s cock and a red line down the top of the head.

Joe turned around again and wiggled his ass and felt Bruce slide a finger inside.  “No need for lube” Bruce said before Joe could feel him move closer.  Joe felt the cock at his hole and he pushed back about the same time Bruce pushed forward.  All six and a half inches of thick, cut cock was planted inside his hole, bathed in a mix of four guy's charged cum.   Bruce laid on Joe’s back and stayed there few minutes.   “God, this feels even better than I thought it would” Bruce said.  Slowly he started rocking his hips and they could hear the cum get churned inside Joe’s ass.  Bruce built up both speed and length of each stroke until he was standing on his feet, crouched down and pounding Joe’s hole.

This fuck had more energy than Joe had remembered any he had gotten from Bruce.  He loved a sloppy fuck and apparently Bruce did too.  Bruce pulled out and watched some cum drip down Joe’s balls and then slammed back in and kept drilling.  Joe began squeezing Bruce’s cock with his ass muscles and that was all that Bruce needed.  He drove in deep and fell onto Joe’s back, forcing them down on the bed.  Joe could feel Bruce’s body squirm and buck as he shot his load deep into Joe’s guts.  Joe gripped the shaft hard, trying to keep all of the cum inside.  Bruce laid there on top of Joe for a few minutes and then pulled out and rolled over on the bed.

Joe turned and started to suck on Bruce’s softening cock, licking all of the cum off of it.  Bruce squirmed a bit, obviously feeling some discomfort from Joe’s spit on the scraped, raw cock.  Once the cock was licked clean, Joe moved to Bruce’s balls and sucked on them.  When Joe tried to move a little lower towards Bruce’s ass, Bruce pushed him off “No one goes there, Dave” Bruce said sternly.

Joe went back and started stroking and licking Bruce’s cock and soon it started to respond.  Once it was fully hard, Joe crawled up Bruce’s body before sliding his hole back over Bruce’s dick. There was a whimper from Bruce as once again his cock was all the way inside Joe’s fuck chute.  Joe ground his butt against Bruce’s hips and then started to ride him.  He was careful not to pull up too high and let Bruce’s cock slip out of him, since he knew in this position he would lose a lot of cum.  Joe played with Bruce’s nips as he bounced on his cock.  Joe rode Bruce’s cock for almost ten minutes until Bruce’s moaning got louder and suddenly Bruce reached up and pulled Joe down hard on his cock.

Bruce bucked up once and then his cock started to throb.  The spurts of cum pumped in and mixed with all of the seed already inside Joe.  Joe tried to squeeze Bruce’s shaft, but his muscles were tired and he only gave a light massage to it.  Joe looked down and watched Bruce’s chest heave a few more times as he came down from the orgasmic rush.  When Bruce opened his eyes, Joe asked “Is that what you were looking for?”

Bruce nodded as Joe reached over for the butt plug.  He rolled off and put it back in before laying back and resting a moment.   “Thanks, that really was hot” Bruce said a few minutes later.

“Glad you liked it” Joe said as he got off the bed and reached for his jeans.  He slid them back on and pulled the t-shirt over his head and smiled back at Bruce.  “See you again sometime?” Joe asked.

“Oh yeah” Bruce replied.   Joe walked over and grabbed his envelope and walked out the door.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

WARNING:  No sex in this chapter, just setup for the next one

------------------

Part 87 - Clinical Test

The alarm went off and Jeff picked up his phone.   The list of things on that day’s to-do list was bigger than normal.  He thumbed through them and in addition to his classes and a lecture he wanted to see that night was the reminder to go to the clinic and get his blood test.   He had been feeling a bit more run down than normal, he had a cough that he couldn’t get rid of and the night sweats like when he converted were back.  He looked over and Ryan’s bed was still made and there was no sign of him.  “He probably spent the night over at Steven’s again” Jeff thought, somewhat envious.

Jeff finished up his two afternoon classes and then took the bus downtown to the Jones clinic.  He walked in just like it was any other building at school, chuckling to himself as he remembered how nervous he was the first few times he came here.   He walked up and checked in with Douglas and joked with him a bit.  Douglas asked, like he always did, when Jeff was gonna bend over for him and take his strain.   “You just have to ask Master Kyle” was Jeff’s response every time.  Jeff sat down and looked around at the crowd in the waiting room.  Some were familiar faces and some were new.

The door opened and he looked to see who it was and in walked someone who was visibly shaking.  More like scared to death.  The guy paused and looked around and then walked up to the receptionist's desk.   Jeff thought the guy looked familiar and was trying to remember where he had met him.   It took a few moments but then he remembered - the frat party.   It was the guy that he fucked behind the speakers and who gave him his number.  “C… Carl… Corey… Connor.  Yeah, that was it. Connor” he thought.   Jeff watched him and after he had checked in, waved him over.  Jeff saw panic in his eyes and knew that Connor didn’t want anyone he knew to see him in this place.  Reluctantly he walked over to Jeff and sat down.   

“Hey.  I haven’t seen you since the party during the holidays” Connor said dryly.

“Yeah.  Sorry I haven’t called.  Its been a really busy semester and then I thought it had been too long” Jeff replied.   There was a long, awkward pause and Jeff then asked “In for your regular test?”

Connor looked horrified.  “This was my first one.   I’m supposed to get the results today.  I’m really nervous.”

“Oh, yeah.  The first one is always the worst.  Once you start doing them regularly it gets a lot easier and there’s no stress” Jeff told him.

“I guess” replied Connor.

“You waited a long time to get your first STD test, you really need to do them if you’re getting any action” Jeff said with a grin.  He could see Connor squirm in his chair, unnerved by Jeff’s comments.

“I suppose.  A buddy told me I should get tested since he got something and isn’t sure if he gave it to me.  He won’t tell me what it is.  He said it would just worry me.  I heard the same thing from another fuckbuddy a few weeks ago so I decided I better do it”  Connor said glumly.

“Don’t worry.  Even if you did catch something, they can treat it and you can go on being that hot fucker that I met at the party” Jeff said, trying to cheer him up.

“JEFF” the nurse called out and Jeff put his hand on Connor’s shoulder as he got up.

“Just relax.  Everything will be fine” Jeff said as he turned and walked over to the nurse.  Once inside the examining room Jeff told the nurse “Can you delay Connor’s appointment until I’m back out in the waiting room.  I want to be there in case he needs someone to talk to.”

“Did you have anything to do with his test results?” the nurse asked with a devilish grin.

“Maybe” Jeff replied.  He waited for Dr. Simms to come into the room and they went through the usual exam before Jeff told him about feeling run down, the cough and the night sweats.  The doctor examined him further and reminded Jeff he really should have his cage removed before he came for his visits to the clinic.  “Sorry, it just seems to be a part of me now and I don’t notice it” Jeff said.

“Have you been sexually active with anyone new?” the doctor asked.

“No, it’s been the same guys.  The last time I was with someone new was a party just before Christmas” Jeff replied.

“Was it just one person?” Dr. Simms asked.

Jeff blushed “Uh… no” Jeff said looking down at his feet.

“How many?  I assume, with the cage, you were the receptive partner?” the doctor inquired.

“I was the top that night since my cage was off.  There was one guy and then later there was a group of five or six” Jeff said, embarrassed about his debauchery.

Dr. Simms looked at Jeff with surprise. “Oh my.  You were quite the stud that night.  You realize that you could have infected everyone you penetrated, right?”  he asked.

“Yes, sir.  I think one of them was already infected, but I don’t know about the others.  One of them is out in the waiting room now.  He is supposed to get his results today”  Jeff said solemnly.

“You shouldn’t be ashamed Jeff.  As we told you when you were diagnosed, we expect you to be sexually active and will be infectious for a while.  With your numbers its very possible that you infected at least one or two of those people with just one contact.  You don’t even need to ejaculate inside them to be able to infect them.  Do you know the name of the guy that is here today?” Dr. Simms asked.

“Connor. I don’t know his last name.  I didn’t see him again until today.  He looks really worried” Jeff said.

“Ah.  OK” the doctor said before quietly adding “He has a reason to be concerned.”

“You mean he’s poz?” Jeff asked.

“I can’t tell you that, Jeff.  It’s confidential.  Are you going to help him if he needs emotional support?”  the doctor asked.

“I can if I have to” Jeff replied.

“Good, he may need someone to talk to.   Now, back to you.  I’m going to have some extra blood tests done and a few swabs and we’ll figure out what to do about that cough.  I think the sweats are just a drop in your immune system and the viruses trying to take advantage of it.  Make an appointment to come back early next week and we will see if things are getting better on their own or if we need to take some action.  Head down to the lab and get your blood drawn and then stay out in the waiting room” Dr. Simms said.

Jeff went down to the lab and waited as usual.   He looked over the guy that was in line in front of him.  He had seen him a few times before and thought he was kind of cute and tried to imagine him naked.  Soon, he was sitting in the chair looking at Tyler.  Tyler was flipping through a folder and finally said “I think you’ve been holding out on me.  There is nothing in here about you being some ravenous breeder in December.  We had an uptick in new infections in January and a bigger one in February, but I never would have thought that you had anything to do with it.”

“Uh, I guess I forgot.  It’s the only time I ever did anything like that.  I was horny and my master let my cock out of its cage…” Jeff said.

“I’m not upset Jeff.  I think its kinda hot having a sub bottom suddenly spending a night topping a bunch of guys.   What happened?”  Tyler asked.

Jeff told him about the frat party, fucking Connor behind the speakers, the DJ watching and then fucking Connor too, and then last the group of guys that were taking turns on his cock on the dance floor.  “Ah, it was you guys that started the frat epidemic?  Uh, can you describe the DJ?” Tyler asked.

Jeff had a really good memory and he could still see in his mind the DJ stroking off watching him fuck Connor and then walking over and then the DJ fucking Connor.  Jeff closed his eyes and pictured him and said “Uh, he was a little taller than me, seemed to be mixed race like black and asian.  He had a long goatee, probably four or five inches off his chin.  He had a row of piercings in each ear and large piercings in his nipples.  His cock was long and pierced too.   He was wearing a red jockstrap and red high tops.”  Jeff opened his eyes and saw the look of surprise on Tyler’s face.

“That’s really impressive.  Do you remember everyone like that?” Tyler asked.

“No, it’s just that I thought he was really sexy.  The other guys I don’t really remember except for the one guy who had ginger hair, a scar on his chest and a bunch of tattoos” Jeff replied.

“Damn, you might have gotten a twofer or more that night then” Tyler said as he set up the syringe and blood containers for the draw.   Tyler pushed the needle in and started getting the blood samples.

“Twofer?” Jeff asked.

“Yeah, thats where you infect multiple guys with one load.   Usually its the bottom and another top but it can just be other tops” Tyler explained as he pulled the needle out of Jeff’s arm and put the bandage on.

“You mean Connor and the DJ are both poz now?” Jeff asked.

Tyler raised his finger to his lips and said “We can’t divulge that information, Jeff” and then grinned back at him.

“What did you mean about the frat epidemic?” Jeff asked as Tyler changed the blood vial.

“Oh nothing, it just seems that one fraternity house suddenly had a lot of new HIV infections and it trickled over to several other houses and a few sororities” Tyler explained.

With his arm bandaged, Jeff walked out into the waiting room and Connor was gone.  He hoped that he was getting his results and hadn’t run away, afraid of what they would be.  Jeff sat down and waited.  About twenty minutes later, Connor walked out of the door from the examination rooms, his face several shades paler than normal and his eyes dazed.   He walked over to an empty chair and sat down.  Jeff went over and sat down next to him.

“You ok, Connor?” Jeff asked.

“I’m so fucked” he said.

“No you’re not.  Things will work out ok.  What did they say” Jeff asked.

“I’m fucking poz, dude.  No one’s gonna want to touch me any more.  I’m gonna be some AIDS guy just waiting to die.  And who knows how many guys I gave it to without knowing.  They said it wasn’t a fresh infection so I could have been infecting guys for months” Connor said.

“Come on, Connor.  There are lots of guys around that have HIV.  They got drugs now that can keep it in check and you’ll live as long as anyone else.  In the short term, you fuck with other poz guys and when you can’t infect anyone you’ll be the safest fuck around” Jeff said trying to encourage him.

“Yeah, they told me about the drugs.  I gotta come back next week to talk about it.  They want me to talk to their shrinks first…  Every Fucking Day” Connor said, tears running down his face.  He looked up at Jeff and said “How come you know all this shit?”

Jeff took a deep breath and said “Cuz I’m poz too.”

“Fuck, I infected you too?  Oh my god…  Dude, I’m so sorry” Connor said before he started to sob again.

“Connor, don’t worry.  I’m ok with being poz.  It was a shock at first but the more I found out, the less of a problem it is.  I just gotta keep coming in and getting tested to make sure I’m ok.  Hell, I’ve gotten fucked a lot more since it happened and met a lot of great guys that happen to be poz too” Jeff said.  He felt a little guilty inside bending the truth, but he figured it would help Connor overcome his depression.

“CONNOR?” a nurse called out.  Connor got up and headed to a different door than Jeff had ever used.  He squinted and saw the sign next to it said “Counseling.”   He stayed around and texted Ryan that he had run into the guy from the frat party and the guy just tested poz.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 5

Part 88 -Connor & Jeff’s Rebound

Jeff was studying for a test on Friday, but couldn’t concentrate.   He laid there in his now usual dorm room dress - nothing but a loose fitting pair of boxers.   Finally he picked up his phone and typed out a message - “Sir, may we talk?” and sent it to Kyle.

“Ofc  what’s up?” Kyle responded a few minutes later.

“Sir, what is going to happen when you graduate?” Jeff asked.

“Come over and we’ll talk in person” Kyle responded.  Jeff dressed and went over to Kyle and Joe’s apartment.  He knocked and Joe answered the door.

“Hello Sir.  Master Kyle asked me to come over” Jeff said nervously.  Joe let him in and, as usual, Jeff stripped at the door and then placed his folded clothes next to it.  Kyle was on the couch and blew the smoke from the hit he just took into the air.   Joe took a seat next to Kyle while Jeff kneeled, facing them.

“Jeff, I’ve been honored to have you as my sub.  You have been very loyal and great fun to have around.  I know I’ve learned a lot and I hope you have too.  I do feel that I have failed you the past month since neither Joe or I have been around and the next few weeks aren’t going to be any better.   I’m glad you asked about our post-graduation plans, since I have been thinking about that as well” Kyle said.  He looked over and he thought he saw a tear come to Jeff’s eye.

“Thank you, Sir.  It has been my pleasure” Jeff replied.

“I will be moving to California with Joe after we graduate.  I know that you still have two years left until you finish your degree, which I think is important for you to do.  Joe has a job already, but I don’t.  I don’t think it’s fair to drag you out there into an unknown situation.   I think we should take our relationship in a different direction” Kyle said as he stood up.  Jeff’s eyes were glued on Kyle as he approached.  Kyle dug the set of keys out of his pocket and held them out.   “Here are the keys to your collar and your cage.  I would like you to have them so you can decide what the next steps in your journey are.  I will always think of you as my sub, but also as a close friend.   I don’t want this to end but I think its only fair to you to let you move on” Kyle said, his voice cracking as he did.

Jeff reached up and took the keys as he sobbed.   “Thank you, Sir” Jeff replied, staring down at the floor.

“Think of this as a beginning, not the end, Jeff.  We will still be friends and I’ll always be there for you no matter how far away we are”  Kyle said.

“Yes, sir.  May I go now?” Jeff asked.

“Yes, of course” Kyle responded.  Jeff got up and put his clothes on quickly, opened the door and looked back at Joe and Kyle on the couch, visibly shaken.  Jeff walked out the door and went back to his dorm room.  He cried himself to sleep, his first relationship coming to a sudden end.  He knew it was going to happen at some point, he just wanted it to last as long as possible.  He woke the next morning and tried to go through his normal routine.  His phone kept going off as messages would arrive, but he ignored them.  Finally at the end of the day he sat down on his bed and looked through the messages.  Over a dozen were from Kyle, each asking if he was OK.  Others were from Joe asking the same thing.   And then Steven and Ryan.   He sent each of them the same message - “I’m ok.  I need time”

A few days passed and he got messages checking on him each day.  Jeff got home Friday after classes and shed his clothes like he had done for months.   Once in his underwear, he looked at himself in the mirror.  He took a deep breath and opened the desk drawer and then took out the keys and unlocked the collar and removed it.  He looked at his uncovered neck for the first time in almost eight months.  A smile slowly came over his face.   He then pushed his shorts down and unlocked the cock cage and removed it too.   He watched his cock flop free for the first time since the party before Christmas and the times when Kyle removed it temporarily for him to wash.

Jeff reached under his bed and removed the box where he kept the few sex toys he had and placed the collar and cage in there, along with the keys.  He put the cover on and pushed it back into its hiding spot.  He got on the bed and typed out his daily message to Connor, checking in on him but instead of the usual “how r u?” it was “how r u?  wanna come over?”  About a half hour later he got a response “ok, not up 4 much.”  Jeff replied with the number to his dorm room.  Connor showed up a little while later and Jeff could tell he was in just as much of a funk as when he saw him after he got the test results.  He was dressed in baggy pants and a hoodie with his face peering out from the tightly drawn hood.  They sat and talked about stuff they did and got to know each other.   The more they talked the more Jeff liked Connor and the closer he moved.

Jeff finally took a chance and leaned over and kissed Connor.  Connor pulled away, but Jeff pulled him back.  As the kiss lasted, Connor gave in and began to kiss back.  They made out for several minutes until Jeff grabbed the hoodie and pulled it over Connor’s head and then pushed him down on the bed.  He kissed him again, this time grabbing the lip piercing with his own lips and tugging on it a few times.   Jeff began to bite, lick and suck down Connor’s near hairless body.  He pulled the baggy pants down with Connor’s underwear and threw them to the side.  He kissed the tattoo and looked up at Connor who had his eyes closed.  Jeff grabbed Connor’s semi-hard cock and sucked it into his mouth.  He was energetically sucking the five inch stiffening cock and hearing Connor whimper and say “no” over and over.

His voice may have been saying “no” but Connor wasn’t trying to push Jeff off and his cock was hard.  After several minutes of oral attention, Jeff could sense Connor was getting close to cumming.  He didn’t want Connor to shoot yet and definitely not in his mouth.  Jeff pulled off and rolled Connor over.   Connor instinctively pushed his ass up and Jeff spread his cheeks.  He looked at Connor’s hole and the soft dark hair around it.  He spit on the hole and then his hand.  He coated his rock hard cock with spit and then pushed the spit into Connor’s hole with two fingers.  Jeff moved closer and then dragged his cock along the crack up to the throbbing ring.

All of a sudden Connor clenched his ass closed and tried to pull away, yelling “NO!!  I can’t!  I’m poz!”  Jeff held firm and said “You can’t give me what I already have.  You need this as bad as I do.”   Jeff lined up and pushed in, Connor’s hole almost sucking his cock inside this time.   One slow push was all it took and Jeff was balls deep inside Connor.

“Mmm, feels even better than last time without all that cum from other guys in you” Jeff said.  Connor clamped down on his cock.

“Fuck!  You knew?” Connor said nervously.

“Yeah, but I did too.  I thought it was really hot” Jeff replied.   Connor sighed deeply, relieved that Jeff wasn’t turned off by how slutty he could be.  Jeff started to thrust his hips, gently at first and then harder and harder before backing off.  Jeff wanted this fuck to last a long time but he also wanted Connor’s dick in him too.   He started to pound faster and felt his balls tighten up.   “Ready to take my poz load, Connor?” Jeff said as he slowed down a bit.  Connor just whimpered.   “Tell me you want it, Connor” Jeff said more urgently.

“Please cum in me” Connor said and Jeff immediately responded “What kind of cum?”

“Please fill me with your poz cum.   I need to feel your hot load in me, Jeff” Connor pleaded.  Jeff’s cock erupted, shooting a huge load that had been building for weeks. He held on to Connor and kissed the back of his neck as his cock pulsed and Connor’s guts filled with Jeff’s viral seed.   As he bucked his hips a few last times, Jeff hoped that Connor hadn’t shot his load yet.  He whispered in Connor’s ear “Now it’s time for you to fuck me.”

“Nnnno, I can’t.  I’m a bottom” Connor replied.

“I used to be too.  You can do it and I want you to breed me with that charged cum you have” Jeff said in a demanding tone.  He pulled out and rolled on to his back, pulling his legs back.  “You can’t infect me, now get that dick in me” Jeff demanded.  Connor turned around and moved between Jeff’s legs, shaking.   Jeff reached around and felt Connor’s stiff cock and guided it to his hole.   “Fuck me, breed me, share your DNA with me” Jeff said.   Connor’s cock was leaking precum like crazy and it helped it slide inside.  Connor followed Jeff’s example and slowly slid all the way in.   They stood there motionless for a few moments and Jeff asked “Ever fuck anyone before?”

“I tried once with my high school boyfriend, but I couldn’t stay hard” Connor replied ashamedly.

“It doesn’t seem like you’re having a problem now so fuck me” Jeff said.

Connor started to drive in and out of Jeff’s hole, first with short strokes and then with longer ones.  Jeff just let him fuck into his ass at first, but after a while the hunger inside him started to grow.  He slowly began to work his ass on Connor’s cock, squeezing it gently and then harder.   He locked eyes with Connor and could see the lust grow.  “You gonna breed me Connor?  I know you want to shoot that pozzed up load deep inside me!” Jeff yelled out.   With that, Connor buried his cock in all the way and started emptying his balls into Jeff’s hole.

Connor was mumbling “oh god” over and over as the orgasm just seemed to go on and  on.   When it finally ended, Connor pulled his cock out and nuzzled next to Jeff.  “You sure you’re going to be ok?” Connor asked.   Jeff replied “Yup, just like you.”  The two made out for a while until Jeff’s cock was hard again.   They went for another round, planting their toxic seed into each other, but this time Connor getting more into the poz talk.   They fell asleep curled up with each other until they were awakened by Connor’s phone the next morning.

“Hey bud, you ok?  We can’t find you” the voice said.

“I’m not at the house but I’m doin fuckin’ great” Connor replied.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

A fantastic chapter that shows not only the evolution of Jeff from a sub bottom to an assertive poz versatile top, but also Connor's acceptance and recognition of his new sexual appeal and desires.  The sex takes a supportive role in this chapter, which allows both Jeff's and Connor's vulnerabilities to take "center stage."  This brings a degree of reality to this outstanding work of fiction...?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Part 89 - A New Role

Jeff and Connor spent the entire day together, talking and joking around and then going back to Jeff’s room and fucking each other some more.  As they lay there, cum dripping out of their asses, Connor turned to Jeff and said “Didn’t you used to wear a leather collar?”

Jeff looked down and said quietly “Yes.”

“Why don’t you have it on any more.  I thought it looked hot” Connor said.

Jeff got choked up and a tear rolled down his cheek.  Connor wiped it away and had a concerned look on his face and knew this was something that hurt Jeff deep inside.  After a few minutes Jeff said “My master released me. He’s graduating and moving to California and not taking me with him.”

“You had a master?  As in someone who controlled you?” Connor asked.

“Yes, but I wasn’t a slave to him.  He was good, and taught me things, and cared about me.  He let me have fun and even have sex with others…” Jeff said as his voice trailed off.

“Would you have gone to California?  What would you have done when you got there?” Connor asked.

“I dunno.  I suppose I would find a place to finish my degree, somehow.  I just wouldn’t have a scholarship to pay for it” Jeff replied.

“Uh… Did he just tell you to go away, it was over?” Connor asked.

“No, it was nothing like that.  He said we are still friends and he cares about me” Jeff said with a light sob.

“Jeff, it sounds like he really wants what’s best for you.  You can finish your degree here without having to worry about how to pay for it and maybe resume being his… uh.. non-slave when you graduate.  That’s if you want to.  You might find someone else before then.  You still have a couple years to go for your undergrad, right?” Connor replied, a sound of sadness in his voice.

Jeff replied with a somber “I guess.”

Connor sat back down and they hugged.  “So… tell me what kinds of things did you do as his boy?” Connor asked.  Jeff explained some of the things that he had done with Kyle and Joe.  “Fuck, that’s so hot.  I love to just give in and let a top use me.  They didn’t care that you were poz?” Connor asked.

“They’re poz too” Jeff replied.

“So you’ve been taking a lot of poz cum since it happened, huh?” Connor asked and Jeff nodded.  “Do you think they would  want to fuck both of us?” asked Connor.

“I don’t know if I’m ready for that with them” Jeff replied.

“Come on, Jeff.   You said they wanted to still be friends. You can find out if they were just saying that or if they really meant it” Connor said.

“I guess.  I’ll send a text and see if I get a reply” Jeff said as he picked up his phone.  “Hello Sir.  Met a new poz guy.  He is scared of poz sex.  Can u and Master Joe meet us and show him its ok?”  He showed the message to Connor before he sent it and when Connor nodded he hit send.

Kyle’s phone chirped as the message arrived.  He saw it was from Jeff and he got a knot in his stomach.  Their last meeting hadn’t gone as well as he had hoped and Jeff had been quiet all week long, ignoring most of his messages.   He opened the message, fearing that Jeff was telling him he never wanted to hear from him again.   He read the message and then read it again. “Fuck yeah!” he yelled out and Joe looked back at him, confused.   Kyle showed Joe the message and said “I guess he’s going to be ok.  What should we do?”

“Fuck em, of course.  I have a client tonight, how about tomorrow afternoon?” Joe said.  Kyle smiled and replied to Jeff’s message - “;)  our pleasure, tomorrow @ 1 @ my apt ok?”  

Jeff grinned when he got the reply and showed it to Connor. “Let’s meet at the triangle on campus at 12:30 and then walk over.  Be prepared” he said with a wink.   They met the next day and got to Kyle and Joe’s apartment.  “Its only going to be a couple hours and they won’t hurt you, but follow orders.  When we get inside, do as I do.  Master Kyle will take it from there.” Jeff said.

Jeff knocked on the door and Kyle opened it, letting Connor and Jeff inside.  Connor looked around saw Joe and Kyle both standing there, dressed alike in jeans and leather chest harnesses. Joe was tapping out a message on his phone and clicked send before he looked up at the two younger guys. Jeff nudged Connor who saw that Jeff was almost naked and folding his clothes.   Connor stripped and hastily folded his own clothes, setting them next to Jeff’s by the door.  Jeff stood there for a moment, trying to figure out where to sit.

“Hmm, no collar or cage.  I’m proud of you, Jeff” Joe said as Jeff and then Connor kneeled down in front of Kyle and Joe.   “So your friend wants to be our poz cumdump for the day, huh?”

“Yes, Sir” Jeff replied.

“Well, first thing…  Jeff, rise.  You are not going to be a sub today” Kyle said, staring down at Jeff.   Jeff nervously rose to his feet and looked at Connor and then Kyle.  “From what you told me, Connor here hasn’t embraced his new poz life, yet” Kyle continued. Connor looked down at the floor in front of him.   

“Connor, nothing you can do at this point can change it.  You’re poz and so are a lot of other people.  It’s nothing to be ashamed of and now you can fuck bare without fear.   Right now, the safest people for you to fuck with are other poz guys.  Of course, if you want to infect neg guys, you can do that too.  God knows, there’s a bunch that want it” Joe said looking down at Connor, who’s head slowly lifted up and he looked up at Joe.

“Really?  There are guys like that?” Connor asked.

“Yup and unmedicated guys like you are a great find.  Just don’t expect a long relationship out of it.  Once the deed is done they are usually gone forever” Joe replied.   

“Connor, stand and follow me” Kyle said.  Connor stood up and tried to hide his partially stiff cock.  The three other guys chuckled as Kyle walked down the hall to the bedroom.  Connor followed, still blushing and with his hand over his cock.  Joe and Jeff followed behind with Jeff staring at Joe’s ass, trying hard not to shove his face between the muscled mounds of his former master.  Once inside the room Kyle turned to Connor, his face only inches away from Connor’s and staring into his eyes.  Connor tried to look around the room, but all he had seen walking in was a messy bed and a dresser.   Now, with Kyle so close, he couldn’t see much of anything else and he figured he should be looking back at Kyle and not around the room.

In a calm voice, Kyle asked “Do you want to be our fuck toy for the afternoon, Connor?”  Connor nervously nodded.  “Good.  Now, we aren’t going to really hurt you, but your body is ours for the next few hours.  There will be some pain and hopefully a lot of pleasure.   And you’re going to walk out of here with a lot of viral cum inside you, but since you're already poz, it's just cum” Kyle continued as he guided Connor in front of the St. Andrew’s cross.  Turning him around, Kyle said “Now, raise your left arm.”   Connor raised his hand and as soon as it was above his head he felt a leather band close around his wrist and Joe attached it to a short chain hanging from the cross.

“Whhhhaa” was all Connor got out as Jeff slipped the other cuff around his right wrist and raised his hand to secure it to the chain on the other side of the cross.  He looked up and saw each hand chained to the wood, giving him little movement.  He heard rustling behind him as Joe and Kyle removed their jeans and stood there behind him, quietly planning the next move.  He felt a body get close to his back and soon felt the leather straps of Joe’s harness on his skin and a hard cock nestled between the crack of his ass.   The heavy metal ring dragged up and down the crack and then Joe pushed two lubed fingers into Connor’s tight hole.

Connor moaned and Joe pressed the ring and the tip of his cock to Connor’s hole.  Joe pushed harder and his cock forced it’s way inside.   Joe’s shaft stretched Connor open.  He tried to slow the burning in his ass, but the only way he could move was up by standing on his toes.  Joe pulled him back down, impaling him on his dick.  Joe stood there a moment letting the situation sink into Connor’s head.   “No where to go.  We told you that you’re our’s to use, so you might as well enjoy it” Joe whispered into Connor’s ear.

While Joe whispered to Connor, Jeff had crawled under the two of them and when Joe started to fuck, Jeff swallowed Connor’s cock.   Joe’s drilling helped push Connor’s cock into Jeff’s mouth but he was also sucking and bobbing on him too.   Joe built up speed and was pounding Connor when suddenly he pulled out.  Jeff stopped as well and Connor was suddenly just standing there, whimpering as his ass and cock craved more attention.   Kyle clipped a clamp on Connor’s right nipple, letting the chain and other clip dangle.  The tight pressure on Connor’s nipple caused his cock to throb and his ass to quiver.   Kyle moved behind Connor and thrust his cock in with no notice.

“That what you need, Connor?” Kyle asked.

“Yes, Sir!” Connor replied emphatically.  Kyle drilled him with long, firm strokes occasionally tugging on the chain to the nipple clamp.  After a while Kyle started pounding harder and Joe grabbed the chain and clipped the other clamp on Connor’s left nip.  Jeff was edging Connor and after a few minutes of Joe’s tugs, Kyle’s fucks and Jeff’s sucks Connor was blowing his load down Jeff’s throat.   Each spurt caused him to grip Kyle’s cock like a vice and on Connor’s third shot, Kyle started to pump his toxic seed into Connor’s gut.   Kyle grunted and then told Connor “I’m recharging that hot ass n making you stronger.”

With Jeff’s stomach filled with potent semen and Connor’s gut filled with Kyle’s poz load they stood there coming down from the rush.    “Let me add my cum in there” Joe said, nudging Kyle out of the way.  Connor wasn’t quite ready for another cock inside him but Joe didn’t care.  Joe shoved his cock into the cum filled hole and was hammering away as Jeff crawled out from under the two, licking his lips.  Kyle pointed at Jeff and mouthed “next” to him.   After several minutes, Joe slammed in and let his cum shoot into Connor’s sloppy hole, both of them groaning as Joe thrust in a few more times.

Joe slowly pulled his cock out and then Jeff pushed his cock into the now familiar hole.  “You want another toxic load, Connor?” Jeff asked in a sinister tone as he slowly drove his cock in and out.

“Oh fuck yeah.  I need more poz cum in me” Connor begged.  Jeff began to drill Connor’s hole, his arms wrapped around Connor’s chest and rubbing against the clamped nipples.   Connor began to buck back, making sure that Jeff’s cock got shoved as deep as possible.   Jeff barely lasted a few more minutes before he too shoved in and pumped a huge load of infected cum into Connor’s cunt.  When the orgasm ended, Jeff unclipped the nipple clamps and pulled his cock out.   They left Connor hanging from the cross as the three recovered, watching the cum drip down Connor’s legs.

Connor would occasionally wiggle his ass, hoping to encourage one of the guys to put their cock back in his hungry, empty hole.  Joe chuckled when he saw Connor do it for the fourth or fifth time and got up.  He walked up behind Connor and whispered in his ear “We decide when you get fucked, not you, so you can stop wagging that cute ass of yours.”

“Yes, sir” Connor replied, sounding dejected.

“Do you always get fucked raw?” Joe asked.

“Mostly, sir.  I love how it feels when a guy cums inside of me” Connor said.

“What’s the most number of loads you’ve taken in a day?” Joe asked, reaching around and grasping Connor’s hard cock.

“Uh… Five sir, several times from my frat brothers and I think five the night I met Jeff” Connor said, feeling Joe’s grip get tighter.

“Hmmm, sounds like you already were a cumdump and it’s hard to stay neg like that.  Now you can let a guy fill you with viral cum like I just did and not worry about it infecting you”  Joe said as he released Connor’s cock.

“Yes, sir” Connor replied.

Joe slid down Connor’s back a few inches and pushed his cock between the crack, holding the tip of his cock and the piercing against Connor’s hole.  He felt Connor relax and then push his ass back.  SLAP! Joe smacked Connor’s ass hard.  “What did I say before?” Joe said sternly.

“Sorry, sir” Connor replied.   Joe stood there for a few minutes, not moving except to brush his thumb over Connor’s swollen nipple.   Connor started to moan and stopped himself right away.  Joe looked over and saw Kyle and Jeff talking quietly and then Jeff shaking his head “no” followed by Kyle nodding his head up and down.  He turned back, looking over Connor’s shoulder and thrust his hips up, driving his cock all the way into the slick hole.  He held it there as Connor gasped.

Joe held on to Connor’s shoulders and started to pound in and out of Connor’s hole.  Their bodies slapped together with each stroke, with Joe only varying the speed of the thrusts.  After several minutes, Joe slowed down and took single jabs into Connor’s hole followed by leaving just the head of his cock inside and waiting a few seconds before jabbing again.  He looked over and Kyle was bent over the edge of the bed and Jeff was on his feet behind him, fucking Kyle’s ass jockey style.  Joe smiled and turned his attention back to Connor.

Grunts filled the room as Jeff and Joe fucked their bottoms.    Joe and Kyle were surprised to find out how vocal Jeff could be when he was the top.  They had never heard more than moans, whimpers and gasps out of Jeff when he had bottomed.  Now it was growls and grunts and comments making Kyle beg for it harder or to get bred with his charged seed.  Jeff might have been reluctant at first, but once his cock was inside Kyle, he was a fucking machine.  Once Joe heard the pounding slow and the sounds of Jeff breeding Kyle, he changed from drilling Connor’s hole to filling it with another load.   

Joe pulled his cum covered cock out and nodded at Kyle.   Once Jeff had pulled out of him, Kyle stood and walked up behind Connor.  He pushed two fingers into Connor’s battered hole and twisted them around.  He pulled them out and fed the cream coated fingers to Connor, who sucked them clean.   “You like that taste, Connor?”  Kyle asked.

“Fuck Yeah… sir” Connor replied.

“That’s poz cum.  Just like the cum that infected you.  But now, you want it, don’t you?” Kyle asked.

“Yyyyes, sir.   I won’t turn any load away ever again” Connor answered.

“Good, boy” Kyle replied before slowly driving his cock balls deep into Connor’s hole.  Connor’s moans filled the room.  Kyle fucked harder and harder while Joe and Jeff looked on.   Joe picked up his phone and sent another message while encouraging Kyle to breed Connor.  The room was filled with the sounds of bodies pounding into each other, the wooden cross creaking, the chains jangling, Kyle grunting and Connor’s moans that turned into groans.   Kyle hammered Connor’s hole before planting his cock deep and shooting ropes of spunk inside Connor’s abused cunt.

Corey stood at the bedroom door rubbing his cock and said “Damn, you really nailed him.  Hope there’s something left for me” and chuckled.

“Glad you could make it.  You ready to breed this poz slut?” Kyle said breathlessly while backing over to the bed.

“Hell, yeah.   Nothing better than a hole full of cum” Corey said as he pulled off his t-shirt and then pushed his sweat pants off.  He was going commando and his cock was already hard.  After looking at the cum dripping down Connor’s legs, he figured there was no need for lube so he just walked up and rammed his cock in.   Corey wasted little time and was fucking Connor’s hole right away.    “Damn, this hole is sloppy” Corey said as he fucked harder.  Connor moaned and tried to work his ass on the new cock.  Corey was close after a few minutes since he had been stroking for almost half an hour, waiting for Joe’s message.

Corey pulled out, stroked his cock twice and then shoved it back in just as he started shooting his neg load inside.  After the last spurts finished, he leaned in and whispered “a new poz boy, just what I’ve been looking for.”   Corey pulled his still hard cock out of Connor and went over to the edge of the bed and kneeled down.   Joe and Kyle went over to Connor and unlatched his hands from the cross, while Jeff looked on very confused.   Connor shook his arms, getting blood flowing back into them, as Kyle turned him around.

“There ya go.  Corey’s lookin for a poz load and we’re all empty.   Your turn to breed some ass” Joe said, pushing Connor towards Corey.

“Whaa?  I’m a bottom” Connor said.

“Not from what we heard from Jeff.  Your dick is still hard so we know you can do it. Now fuck him” Kyle said, handing him a bottle of lube.   Connor slowly walked over, looking at each of the four guys and slicked up his cock.  He crouched behind Corey, resting his cock at the furry entrance and said “You sure?  You know I’m poz, right?”

Corey said “Fuck, yeah. No one else has knocked me up.  I hope you can do it.”    

“Shit, you’re neg?  I… I… I can’t fuck you” Connor replied.

“Come on, I need it bad” Corey said as he pushed his ass back, feeling Connor’s cock start to plow in.  “I’m already lubed with my boyfriend’s load.  Fuck me hard and give me yours” Corey added and then pushed back harder.  Connor was shaking, his cock half way in and leaking inside.  He was conflicted, it felt good and the guy was begging him to do it, but he wasn’t sure he could knowingly fuck a neg guy.  Corey started fucking his ass on Connor’s cock as he stood there.   The cum filled hole felt really good around his cock and after a couple more strokes from Corey’s tight hole, Connor grabbed his hips and began to drill.

Connor remembered fucking Jeff the two previous days and how the dirty talk had gotten him really aroused.  He started to fuck Corey’s ass harder than he had ever fucked before.  “You wanna get pozzed up?  Then I’m gonna do it.  Gonna flood that ass full of my dirty seed n knock you up.  The doc said I’m really toxic and with three days of taking more poz loads I’m probably even worse.  You’re so fucked…” Connor said as he pounded Corey’s fuckhole.  It only took him a few more minutes and he grabbed Corey’s shoulders and buried his cock as deep as he could before firing off a half dozen shots of his infected cum.

Connor fell on top of Corey’s back, breathing heavy and surprised at how turned on he was.  He felt some pressure on his ass and soon Jeff’s cock plowed inside.   “That was so fuckin’ hot” Jeff said as he drilled Connor who was still inside Corey.  It was a quick fuck and Jeff’s balls were running low, but he still pumped a few spurts of cum into Connor.

Kyle whispered to Joe “You gonna tell him that Corey is on PrEP?” and Joe quietly replied “Nah, it’ll be a lot easier for him now when he meets his first real chaser.”   

Jeff pulled out of Connor and moved back next to Kyle and was followed by Connor pulling out of Corey.  Corey stood up and looked at Conner and said “Thanks.  Gotta get back to Dennis before he suspects anything” as he slid his sweats and t-shirt on and left.  Connor was kneeling on the floor and Jeff walked up to him, tapping his cum covered cock on Connor’s lips.  Connor licked and sucked until there was just spit coating Jeff’s cock.  He pulled out and patted Connor on the head saying “Good, boy.”  Kyle and Joe snickered but they too walked up to Connor and had their cocks cleaned.  

Kyle moved behind Jeff and wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close, whispering “I guess you’re not a sub anymore.”  Jeff turned his head, looking at Kyle and replied “I still am.  It’s just that now I know who I serve and who serves me.”

• Like 13
  • Upvote 9

Part 90 - College Tour

It was Saturday morning and he had been putting off talking to his parents all week long and now he had run out of time.  Ric had rehearsed what he was going to say since he woke up at 6am.  He put on a t-shirt and shorts and went downstairs for breakfast.   After finishing off his food he looked up and said   “I’m going to have to make a decision on which college to go to in the fall really soon.  Is there any chance we can go visit the one in California?  I’ve already been up to State and those are my top two choices.”

Both of his parents looked back at him, unsure what to say.  His dad was the first to speak.  “Well, I suppose I could cash in my frequent flier miles to fly out there…”   Before Frank could finish he was interrupted by Ric’s mom “Are you sure it’s a place you would want to go to?  It’s a long way from home and you couldn’t come back here easily if you’re homesick.  We would only see you for the holidays.  Do you know of anyone else from your class that is going out there?”

Ric hesitated, not sure how he should answer since it might create issues.  “I know one person that is going out there.   I know its a long way away, but I think the program out there is a lot better and without a bunch of my friends there I wouldn’t be as distracted.  Over half of my class is going to State.”

“When did you want to go?” Frank asked.

“I was hoping to go late next week since I need to decide by the end of the month” Ric replied.

“That’s awfully short notice, Ric.  We can’t just drop everything at the last minute and go running off to the the west coast” Ric’s mom said.

“Well, we don’t all have to go.  I can probably take a day off next week and if we fly out Thursday night and come back Sunday, then we will have 2 days to tour and get as much information as we need”  Frank said.  Ric’s mom scowled at Frank.

“I could go by myself…” Ric started to say and was immediately cut down with both of his parents saying “NO!” emphatically.  They made the plane reservations and got a hotel and car.   Ric was excited all week long and couldn’t wait for Thursday to arrive.  He sat in the window seat and let his dad deal with the middle seat on the plane.  Ric slept most of the flight and they finally made it to the hotel at 11pm.

When they walked into the room and Ric looked around.  Two queen beds, a small flat screen TV, a desk and a little seating area filled out the standard generic hotel room.   Ric dropped his stuff on to the bed by the window and dug out some boxers from his bag.  He changed as his dad looked on.  “What?” Ric asked as he noticed his dad staring.  “You’ve seen me naked before, as a baby and when we’ve fucked.”

“Yeah, but I still enjoy seeing your body” Frank said as he rubbed his crotch and then took his shirt off.

“Would you rather see me completely naked?” Ric asked.

“Actually, yes, I would.  You can sleep in my bed too.  Your mom isn’t around” Frank said.

Ric laughed.  “You horny old man.  You just want to fuck, don’t you?” he said.

“I was hoping.  I still like your cock the best” Frank said.

“Well, I’ve never had yours except for that one time I sucked you” Ric said.  He let his boxers fall off and bent over to pick them up, showing his ass to his dad.  He grabbed the small toiletries bag from his suitcase and went into the bathroom.   His teeth brushed and his ass cleaned out, he came out a little while later and smiled at his dad.    Frank went in and prepped for bed and came out to find Ric laying on the bed closest to the door, stroking his cock. There was a bottle of lube and bottle of poppers laying on the bedstand next to him.    Frank crawled on the bed between Ric’s legs and licked up Ric’s shaft.

“God, I’ve missed this” he said before he pulled the foreskin back and licked the head.  Frank sucked deeper and deeper, flicking his tongue under Ric’s shaft.   Ric let his dad go for more than 15 minutes and then pushed his dad’s head up and flipped around, crawling under his dad.  His mouth was wrapped around Frank’s cock and as soon as he started sucking, Frank resumed sucking on Ric’s pole.  Ric often wondered where he got his large cock from, since it obviously wasn’t his dad.  Frank had a decidedly average cock, a little under 6 inches and not very thick.  It was easy to suck and take all the way down.   His dad, was struggling to get more than three quarters of Ric’s cock in and gagged as his cock tried to push into his throat.

Ric got some spit on his finger and started playing with Frank’s ass, easily getting inside.  He noticed that Frank was no longer as tight as when he first started fucking him.   He added a second finger and felt his dad moan around his cock.  Twisting and finger fucking, Frank’s ass knew what was going to happen and kept opening up.  Ric’s mind was scheming and he decided he was going to turn the tables on his dad.  He sucked a little longer and then pushed his dad off.  Raising his legs, he pulled them back, exposing his hairy hole.   “Fuck it, dad.  Fuck me like I have fucked you” Ric said.

Frank looked back and was startled at hearing his son.   He had never attempted to fuck Ric, though he had fucked many guys since that time with Dave and Ric had re-awakened his gay sexual desires.  In many ways he had let Ric become the Alpha in the family and definitely when it came to sex.  But if Ric wanted his dad’s cock, he would have to do it.  He grabbed the lube and pushed Ric’s legs back, dripping some lube above the hole.  He jabbed the tip of his cock into Ric’s pucker forcing some lube inside.  He dripped more on his cock and rubbed it in while Ric held his legs back.  Slowly he pushed in, feeling Ric’s pussy suck his cock inside.  Frank’s eyes got big as he penetrated his son for the first time.  He looked down and Ric smiled back at him.

Frank pumped in deeper until he was all the way in and then started to go faster.  He kept looking at Ric’s face to see if he was going too hard or fast, but Ric seemed to be in a state of bliss.  He pushed Ric back on his shoulders and started driving his cock in as hard as he could.  He wondered how many guys had fucked Ric and if he was as good as them.  Ric seemed tight so he assumed that most of the time Ric was using that huge cock to fuck most of his partners.

Ric looked up at his dad and the concerned look when he first pushed in had now become contentment.   His dad was a decent fuck, but much quieter than most of the guys he had been with.  He worked his ass muscles over Frank’s cock and started grinning at his dad.   “You like fucking your son?” Ric asked while reaching up and tweaking his dad’s nips.   

Frank slammed in hard, ground his hips and replied “Hell yeah I do.”

“You like pounding that toxic dick into me?  You gonna breed my ass?” Ric egged his dad on and got fucked harder in return. “I bet you wish you were the one that pozzed me instead of Dave” Ric said, squeezing his ass one more time which caused Frank to shoot his load.

Frank was breathing heavy and sweating as the last pulses from his cock shot more cum into Ric.   After a long pause, Frank looked at his son and said “No, I could never do that.”

“In a way you did, since you hired a poz escort.  It might not have been your cock and cum, but you set me up.” There was a short pause and Ric continued  “It’s not a bad thing, dad.  It changed my life in a million ways.  I’m not the guy that stays in the back, out of the way anymore.  I like who I’ve become and the guys I’ve met. And yes, I pozzed some of them” Ric said.

Frank stood there, not sure what he should say or do.  He leaned back and his cock slipped from Ric’s cum filled hole.  In a daze he laid back on the bed, still staring at Ric.  Ric rolled forward on to his knees and looked at his dad.  “And now, I’m gonna breed you again.  We gotta keep you potent as fuck for all those business trips you go on.   You been pozzing the customers?”  Ric asked as he slid himself between his dad’s legs.  His cock head was covered with precum under the foreskin, so he spit down on Frank’s ass and then worked the mixture into his hole with the exposed head.

“No, never customers.  Guys cruising”  Frank said as he felt his hole get stretched open.  He had only gotten fucked a couple times by Ric since he converted and he really missed how it felt inside him.  Ric pulled back and added more spit before he thrust in again.  Frank’s hole struggled to open up and take his son’s cock.  He reached over and grabbed the poppers and took a few hits and felt his hole open up.  Ric felt it too and drove his cock in all the way.  This was a new experience for Ric.  Every time he had fucked his dad before it was doggy style.  Now he was looking down at him with Frank’s legs spread and pushed back.  This was a position he liked.  He liked how it made him feel dominant and he could see the expression on a guy’s face when he was breeding him.  Sometimes they knew how toxic the load they were about to get was, sometimes not.

Ric took his time and drilled his dad who seemed to be enjoying the big cock inside him again after a long break.   He could feel his dad’s load slowly dripping out of his ass as he fucked.  It dripped down his balls and legs while his hips rocked back and forth, plowing his dad’s pussy.  He stared at his dad and said “You want this?  You want more of my dirty seed?” Ric asked while thrusting harder

“Yeah, breed me Ric.  You own my hole.  Give me that poz load!” Frank said, getting more excited as he talked.

Ric started to grunt and slam harder into Frank’s ass.  This was the first time they fucked where they didn’t have to be quiet.  “Yeah, gonna recharge that ass.  Gonna make my bug even stronger…” Ric said as his cock erupted.  A half dozen spurts pumped into Frank’s hole while Ric stared into his dad’s eyes.   They were both covered in sweat and their breathing was labored.  After a few minutes, Ric slowly pulled out and fell over on to the bed.  His cock was still pretty stiff and covered in a layer of cum.  His dad turned his head and said “Thank you Ric.   You’re the best son a guy could have.”  They laid there for about 20 minutes cuddling and then got up and showered together.  Both went back to the bed naked and laid down, pulling the sheet over them and soon both were passed out.

Ric woke the same way he fell asleep, his dad spooning with him and Frank’s arm over him.  This time Frank’s hard cock was nestled between Ric’s ass cheeks. He rubbed his body up and down and Frank woke up from the gentle encouragement.  Frank rolled Ric over on to his stomach and continued to rub his cock over his ass for a minute before he pushed it down and it snared Ric’s hole.  Most of the cum from the night before had absorbed into Ric’s body, but there was some left and with a little spit, that was all that Frank needed.  His cock slowly drove into his son’s ass and he was laying on top of Ric.  His hips rolled and he began to fuck Ric’s hole. 

The strokes were short and he wanted more, so Frank lifted himself up and started thrusting longer and harder.  Ric’s moans encouraged him even more and the two bodies were bouncing on the bed.   Frank’s balls started to tingle and he knew he wouldn’t last more than a minute or two more.  He held off as long as he could and then collapsed on top of Ric and let the cum shoot.  Each throb of his cock pumped another shot of poison into Ric’s cunt.  Frank growled as he came inside his son and then kissed the back of his neck as the last few drops emptied into Ric.

“Thanks, Ric.  I used to love fucking first thing in the morning and I can’t remember the last time I could” Frank said.

“That was hot.  I bet you never fucked mom that hard” Ric replied, realizing that he might have crossed a boundary between father and son as soon as he said it.

There was a long pause before Frank replied “Ahem, uh…   Let’s get cleaned up and grab some breakfast before we head over to the university.”

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3